The Resonance Energy Device Explained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Dwane, ( just a quick reply )

copper foils are the less available, i used it in the violet ray device , i found it in a special cables where the copper make the shield , precisely HV cable , the foils come with little width ( about 2 cm ) .
    the idea of using copper foils in the ETBC is to unbalance the internal resistance of ETBC so we gain an excess of electrons ( this is not a proven theory )

the best way is still using a magnetic material as a core , something easy to find like stainless steel ( thin ) , we need to combine this with DC pulse system i think about using a pico farad capacitor to gain a high speed .. there's a scenario but i need to think again !

the solid state circuit we tried is just a good way to see what's going on, the system still take the power from the main as you stated before ! the resonance in HV remain something painful but i think there's a way to go further without complexity, later i will explain my idea maybe we could find a solution !

regards

Comment

• quick reply too!

Hi med,

Its a corker today, already 35C. I have done three and half hours and the hot wind is irritating. I have come home to relax!

I have some 50mm copper strip on order. However, Not sure what is available for you there, but, also we are able to get 30mm x 8metre strips used as snail repellent. The minute voltage across the ambient strip seems to be enough to deter them from going after one's cabbages etc.

I am constantly thinking - not literally but always in my minds eye - of my colliodal comment and storage of the energy withing the coil syndrome.

Regards

Dwane

Comment

• series connection

Hi med,
        With the series connection, s described on your video, what happens to the connections for the series CD connection?

Regards

Dwanr

Comment

• serial ETBC

Originally posted by Dwane View Post
          Hi med,
          With the series connection, s described on your video, what happens to the connections for the series CD connection?

Regards

Dwanr

Hello Dwane !

the idea behind the S-ETBC is to increase the electric current using multiple oscillating ETBC work on the same frequency, i tried 4 ETBC as descried in my video and they work nicely but i can't find a bigger magnetic core to go further in this technique.

the CD connection remain untouched, you form the first ETBC around the core next to it the second ETBC and so on ...

between A and B in each ETBC you have your CD connection, when you connect it together you boost the electric current since you increase the primary turn number, i suggest you to start with L2 directly on the core but you need to measure the length, the length of both CW and CCW is 4 time the length of ETBC from A TO B , because we still work outside the resonance tuning don't play a critical role here so you can choose any length you want but in case you want further work with this arrangement it's a good idea to respect the rule given by DON SMITH, after that you can wind your ETBC over L2, this help the ETBC to oscillate freely, at the moment i am thinking about an advanced easy to build circuit, still a theoretical work

good luck

regards

Attached Files

Comment

• @ Dwane

NB : if you don't understand something please ask

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
              @ Dwane

NB : if you don't understand something please ask
              Hi med.3012,
              Well, there is certainly something to the storage between the plates of the ETBC. I quickly wound up a coil using coaxial cable, thinking the separating medium might also work. It works as a primary coil but not as a charge carrier. If it does, it did not for me. That is what I find interesting. The main difference between the two coils would seem to be the capacitive surface area?

Regards

Dwane

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwane View Post
                Hi med.3012,
                Well, there is certainly something to the storage between the plates of the ETBC. I quickly wound up a coil using coaxial cable, thinking the separating medium might also work. It works as a primary coil but not as a charge carrier. If it does, it did not for me. That is what I find interesting. The main difference between the two coils would seem to be the capacitive surface area?

Regards

Dwane
                Hello Dwane ,

the magic in Don device remain in the magnetic field side , the paradox here is we are using another component which look like not to be a magnetic component!!!!, it's the induced rotating electric field, to understand this i suggest a very simple experiment :

take a small ferrite core and wind your ETBC on it ( make a small one suitable for the magnetic core you have ) , now make another secondary coil on the same core, you need to pulse the ETBC from the half of it , from the point A to the CD junction ( or X location ) ,take the following circuit as reference :

in the above drawing it's from C TO A B , when you pulse the ETBC from the half it still oscillate, you need to rectify and store the gained power from the secondary using diodes ( don't use a diode bridge ) , now short circuit the open leg ( the foil DB ) and see how much power you have in the capacitor bank when the open leg is open or short circuited , i tried this and there's no comparison between the two state ! when open you have power, when short circuited you have no power !!!
                Attached Files

Comment

• the above simple experiments show two very interesting things :

1) the magnetic field can charge a capacitor in an open environment, this is not the famous parallel LC circuit , here we don't have an electric current as we know it !

2) the possibility to oscillate such open circuit give questions about the nature of this electric current?

Comment

• Mohamed,
                    What I am understanding from your posts is that magnetism and resonance have a key role in this setup. With your gif in the post above, are you saying that the inductor's charge (which moves to the capacitor) is being induced by an ambient magnetic field?
                    Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Smith View Post
                      Mohamed,
                      What I am understanding from your posts is that magnetism and resonance have a key role in this setup. With your gif in the post above, are you saying that the inductor's charge (which moves to the capacitor) is being induced by an ambient magnetic field?
                      Bob

Hello Bob !

nice to see you in this thread , yes this is the first note, the capacitor can handle the electric charge in its plates but the inductor don't have plates but still capable to produce and store magnetic field, the problem in such closed parallel LC is that we are using a single connection ( the wires connect the capacitor with an inductor ) which confine the space of magnetic field , the magnetic field work at least in 3D space ( maybe more ..) all this field will be squeezed to flow in a single wire to charge back a capacitor.

the proposed experiment show the possibility to charge a capacitor from the magnetic field without using a closed loop, not only that but also the possibility to oscillate such open system..

the resonance is very important but i think it's for professional level with adequate hardware and technical support while it's possible to reverse the operation of ETBC, we have to use another mechanism like scattering the magnetic field so the resonance don't play a crucial role .. please take a look at the following two resources of DON.

https://energyevo.com/2015/01/18/upd...y-yahoo-group/

https://energyevo.com/2016/08/05/nue...missing-posts/

Comment

• Mohamed
                        Thanks for the links. I've only gotten into the first one, but it's like pure gold.
                        I'll need to go through it a number of times.
                        Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
                          Hello Bob !

nice to see you in this thread , yes this is the first note, the capacitor can handle the electric charge in its plates but the inductor don't have plates but still capable to produce and store magnetic field, the problem in such closed parallel LC is that we are using a single connection ( the wires connect the capacitor with an inductor ) which confine the space of magnetic field , the magnetic field work at least in 3D space ( maybe more ..) all this field will be squeezed to flow in a single wire to charge back a capacitor.

the proposed experiment show the possibility to charge a capacitor from the magnetic field without using a closed loop, not only that but also the possibility to oscillate such open system..

the resonance is very important but i think it's for professional level with adequate hardware and technical support while it's possible to reverse the operation of ETBC, we have to use another mechanism like scattering the magnetic field so the resonance don't play a crucial role .. please take a look at the following two resources of DON.

https://energyevo.com/2015/01/18/upd...y-yahoo-group/

https://energyevo.com/2016/08/05/nue...missing-posts/
                          Hi Med.3012,
                          It is interesting to isolate the notion of contact between the two components; L and C. There is a difference is the set up that you have created that offers a change of pathway for the mobility of the "Energy" contained in the ETBC. Using foil, you have deleted the insulation implied in nearly all LC circuits. Not in the calculation, but in the operation. I could suppose, that given a very high voltage across the coils we would be introducing an electret effect upon the capacitive component. The higher the frequency, then the more stable the contained surface charge becomes. There might also be a saturation point where the capacitive material becomes permanently charged. This would of course require pulsing and not modulated voltage.

Regards

Dwane

Comment

• Hi Dwane,

when we use the foils as conductor we are extending the Tesla bifilar coil , this is why it's the ETBC ! anytime you pulse the ETBC it oscillate and produce power , you can see this when you pulse it using higher voltage , in most case the diodes used to rectify the power will be destroyed ! in my opinion the correct usage of capacitor with inductor have to be as Tesla described :

Back to 1894
                            My present invention has for its object to avoid the employment of
                            condensers which are expensive, cumbersome and difficult to maintain in
                            perfect condition, and to so construct the coils themselves as to accomplish
                            the same ultimate object

higher frequency is good but also we may have problems in the pick up side, tuning will be very difficult in such HV high frequency environment, what i propose now is something posted here since two years but unfortunately i didn't experimented with it : please take a look :

regards

Comment

• the above idea isn't complete but it open the door to use the ETBC in reversed mode , instead of using it as energy producer it can be used as energy harvesting mechanism , in this case it will be the L2 coil , so it maybe a step down arrangement which produce lower voltage but huge electric current .. the foils can be mixed with magnetic material like stainless steel , for example the first foil is aluminium followed by a thin layer of stainless steel and the third foil is also aluminium, we need insulator layers, the steel attract the magnetic field from a large turn coil which is the primary coil , something like electromagnet , in this case the X position will be the center tap in Don terminology, you put a diode in A and another diode in B , in the case we have ACDB ETBC, i saw something strange in some test done a long time with this coil when used as L2 there's a big electric current can be taken from it , even i wasn't able to do so since the setup used was very poor, i hope we could start experimenting with such system , we need more contributors !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Smith View Post
                                Mohamed
                                Thanks for the links. I've only gotten into the first one, but it's like pure gold.
                                I'll need to go through it a number of times.
                                Bob

Hello Bob ,

yes valuable info can be found there but there's also a minor mistake like :

We see this everyday when the electric power company uses their high voltage – high frequency system in transmitting energy into their distribution system. Typically they use from the source, 100,000 to 500,000 cycles per second

power company use high voltage ( but low frequency ) to minimize the loss since the current goes to low value.

another point is the use of spark gap he said : A: spark gaps and lightening arrestors, spark plugs included when I use them are not used as a or frequency or device timing. I use them for spike, overload and lightning protection. I use high quality capacitors, resistors and inductors.

but in the following video he talk about the possibility to use any SG as switching mechanism :

https://youtu.be/tASY07r9AD0?t=2291

the two statement make it unclear how he used the spark gap
                                Last edited by med.3012; 12-20-2017, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X