The Resonance Energy Device Explained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@boguslaw

for sure we have to take his words literally... But you forget to add what he say, THE MORE YOU FLIP ELECTRONS BACK AND FORTH THE MORE ENERGY YOU HAVE...

How can you flip electron back and forth with radio speed...? there is no classical model for this operation to be done correctly because it's a quantum mechanic characteristic.

Comment

Why the spin separation area is so important ?

In a permanent magnet the spin separation area is the Bloch wall; because it's a fixed area it provide the correct energetic symmetry for negative energy to flow all the time...

in a resonating ordinary parallel L/C circuit, the electrons spin separation area is formed But it isn't fixed.

Imagine A and B are the your coil edges- imagine the current enter the coil from A, when the capacitor start discharging across it , Bloch wall will exist in A point firstly and move along the coil but when the capacitor is fully discharged and the current has its max value the Bloch wall will exist exactly in the middle of your coil between A and B, this mean the two edge has all the electric energy but one edge spin CCW provide voltage while the other end will spin CW and provide current, because there is no more energy to be pushed to the coil since the capacitor is fully discharged , the magnetic field start collapsing and inducing current to charge the capacitor again but with opposite sign, here the Bloch wall area will start moving toward B point seeking energy equilibrium!

AC electric energy has two magnetic domain defined by electrons spin direction, magnetic domain and electric domain, the first time the coil start receiving electric energy it hold that energy by electron spinning mechanism A will have voltage because it's in receiving mode so it has the same polarity as the capacitor, when more electrons are in CCW direction the same number exist but in CW direction, this mechanism is what happen inside the coil to conserve the electric energy as a magnetic field, when the magnetic field take its greater value the Bloch wall exist in the middle, the value of capacitor with the value of coil inductance determine how much power will be conserved in the coil , the Bloch wall can't excess the middle of the coil in this receiving mode.

Now the magnetic field have to collapse but the Bloch wall area can't move to A point because B point has a max CW electrons domain ... moving electrons spin separation area toward A mean B has no electrons in CW spinning direction and this is not true!

the relaxation of magnetic field will cause the Bloch wall area to move toward B point and this will reverse the coil polarity to push electrons into the capacitor, the magnetic field has more freedom degrees unlike the static electric field...

this phenomena look like turning a spring and let it relax, it will turn in opposite direction in each edges to relax...

the Bloch wall area is so important because when we could fix it we could say our system could operate in receiving and transmitting mode at the same time , this is actually what happened in an oscillating E-TBC, when the current start increasing ( receiving mode ) , the induced rotating electric field cause the system to build a cost free voltage ( transmitting mode ) ... this is briefly what cause the E-TBC to replicate the power with radio frequency speed.
      Last edited by med.3012; 12-20-2014, 10:37 PM.

Comment

If the axis of spin rotates 90 degrees for every quarter wave length traveled, when Don said he used 200 MHz for 20 feet of wire I reckon he probably did a flipping good job.

Comment

Originally posted by lotec View Post
          If the axis of spin rotates 90 degrees for every quarter wave length traveled, when Don said he used 200 MHz for 20 feet of wire I reckon he probably did a flipping good job.
          The frequency of resonance is the key for energy multiplication, The resonance between coil and capacitor lead to the resonance between magnetism and electricity which in turn give interconnection between both negative and positive energy.

regrettably because everything is related to each other no classical model exist for an oscillating E-TBC the same about electrons spin mechanism...

the resonance between magnetism and electricity plus the one dimensional capacitor
          give the opportunity for electrons spin to be equalized... as discussed before the coil must have a mechanism to store the magnetic field using electrons spin power, in other words : one plate correspond the north pole (CCW domain = voltage) the other plates is the south pole (CW domain = current), the two plates are in parallel in a manner to provide a stable difference of potential even in a dynamic state...

take the first sight for example when the current increase
          When the induced rotating electric field ENTER this complicated arrangement, it will keep the voltage at high level due to the difference of voltage created by that rotation field and by providing a CW electrons spin direction to the upper positive plate Fig7 ( in my document) , here a question appear; i said CW spin direction But the voltage is CCW spin direction, this an accumulated spin energy, remember this phenomena look like turning a spring and let it relax, it will turn in opposite direction in each edges to relax...

now you can imagine the second sight...

The E-TBC is able to store both magnetic and electric energy by spin separation mechanism because it separate magnetism and electricity into two identical parts...

Finally the story isn't just flipping electrons back and forth randomly But we have to do it systematically.
          understanding this phenomena may solve reactive energy problems plus the problem of negative electricity flowing regime time .

Comment

Dual Extended Tesla Bi-filar coil

In this post i am going to propose a new idea came to my mind recently But i didn't tested it, it most likely works depending of my understanding about how the E-TBC act.

After working on L2 coil to correct the phase between current and voltage and after i had failed because i don't have the needed equipment to measure the frequency, a new idea appear to be the solution for reactive energy problems.

Briefly we need to extended the E-TBC to obtain a one dimensional coil/capacitor! the idea is to build another equivalent opposite sign magnetic field,.

The E-TBC has a full capacitor with + and - sign , so if we make another E-TBC with opposite winding direction we will be able to force the electrons to spin up and down at the same time, so the full system will supply current and voltage.

If the black-E-TBC have electrons spin down , the other Red E-TBC will be forced to give electron spin up; The biggest idea here is to make the full process to appear in just one process, so the reactive energy will be active using Twin E-TBC.

Attached Files

Comment

the photo show the position of R-E-TBC and the B-E-TBC

Attached Files

Comment

i am sorry for the brief description, But i will explain more very soon.

Comment

more explanation about the dual E-TBC

The Dual extended Tesla Bi-filar coil resemble the concept of Ambient Background Energy in real time, a single E-TBC is a subject of reactive energy because the electrons separation area is actually situated inside the system which lead to the phase shift between current and voltage ( x point in a single E-TBC divide the system into two identical parts, each parts is either a magnetic domain spin or an electric domain spin ).

i received some question about the meaning of talking about the reactive energy even the resonance imply the presence of this kind of electric energy, The E-TBC is a very special parallel L/C circuit, this device use a special mechanism to charge its capacitor during the oscillation, take the example of the second sight when the magnetic field has a max value and ready to collapse, page 6 in my document http://www.free-energy-info.com/Mohamed.pdf , The Big question is how the capacitor is able to be charged through ONE POINT?!
                  Fig 8 in the same document, in other words how the capacitor can be charged when it's short circuited ?

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...4-06.03-pm.jpg

The presence of the induced rotating electric field plus the geometrical specification of the E-TBC give the half answer because this field is able to secure a difference of potential between adjacent plates which give a free power gain ; the other half answer is that , the induced electric field is the cause for spin mechanism to be done inside an oscillating E-TBC, --- the power of spin is by the induced Electric field but the direction of spin is the work of magnetic field!---

to explain this idea more i have to say: the capacitor inside an oscillating E-TBC must be charged dynamically not statically, it's not possible for this capacitor to be charged statically through one point!
                  in my point of view the presence of magnetic field inside the capacitor will twist the electrons to have two identical domain, magnetic domain ( CW) and electric domain ( CCW), the one dimensional capacitor is a denotation for spin separation mechanism area... i hope the idea is clear now because we need it further more to solve the problems involved in a single oscillating E-TBC , such as :

1-reactive energy

2-negative electricity flowing regime time which lead to cancellation effect within the collection system.

3-the need for earth ground to improve the performance of system is the result of high speed reactive electric energy, to attract ambient electrons effectively we need active electric energy rather than reactive electric energy... i was confused about this phenomena but i reckon the problem will be solved using the dual E-TBC.

4- using standing waves will force the system to be limited in both L1 and L2 coil, because we must work with a very defined frequency the geometry of L1 will be narrow to provide the needed high frequency , in other hand the length of L2 will be limited by the frequency NOT BY THE NEEDED VOLTAGE...

5 - and this is the most important reason to move toward the dual E-TBC is the need for good equipment and good skills to work effectively with RF waves.

the concept behind the Dual E-TBC is the same as a single E-TBC, the idea behind a single E-TBC is to add another electrical dimension to the famous Tesla Bi-filar flat coil, the system give reactive energy because it form a parallel L/C circuit BUT unlike ordinary parallel L/C circuit our E-TBC is a subject for spin separation mechanism because it divide electricity and magnetism into two identical parts, the presence of one dimensional capacitor ( A SHORT CIRCUITED CAPACITOR ) prove this concept.

The Dual E-TBC is composed of two identical E-TBC, one is the red E-TBC ,the other is the Black E-TBC, this is another expansion the same manner as adding another electrical dimension but this is another magnetic dimension which look like another opposite magnetic charge!

the total charge in a charged capacitor is zero, right ? the total magnetic field in an oscillating dual E-TBC is zero, right ? ---see the previous photos--- if the R-E-TBC give a positive magnetic field the B-E-TBC will give a negative magnetic field, so the total magnetic field in both E-tbc is zero.

the current go forth and back when the dual E-TBC oscillate, it start from the B-E-TBC toward the R-E-TBC and back again to B-E-TBC and finally the current end in the red E-TBC .

X1 and X2 are the location of the virtual one dimensional capacitors, every E-TBC works as expected as if it's alone but the capacitor will be totally invisible ... , the idea here is to move the spin separation area outside the system, so every move across that area will cause the electrons to change its spinning direction, this look like the same as the concept behind the future/past light cone but in positive energy reality ... the idea here is a bit difficult but i will try to explain it , The dual E-TBC form a kind of special zone where we achieve a one dimensional capacitor/ coil, x1 with x2 together form just one capacitor inside the system not in the position of spark gap... the flow of negative energy will show how this special zone will be formed, when oscillating the ambient back ground energy will supply energy in both direction but the reactive energy is still present because it's needed for energy amplification , the beauty here is when the B-E-TBC supply current the other coil will supply voltage and vise versa...

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1419718050
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by med.3012; 12-27-2014, 10:08 PM.

Comment

I lost myself on page ten...

Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
                    i opened this thread to discuss the resonance energy device, i am the writer of this presentation

http://free-energy-info.com/Mohamed.pdf

...for more information please read the full presentation, ...
                    Maybe that's my mistake? I haven't read past page ten!

The summation of the losses due to resistance, impedance, friction, magnetic hysteresis, eddy currents and windage losses of rotating machinery will always reduce overall efficiency below unity for a closed system. The laws of conservation of energy always apply to all systems
                    1. I thought conservation laws only apply to closed systems and to no other?
                    2. I thought overunity was only possible for an open system?
                    3. I thought energy losses of any sort was only possible for an open system?
                    4. I thought energy gains of any sort was only possible for an open system?
                    5. I thought your document was describing that this device is interacting with its environment?...
                    6. Making it an open system?
                    7. And not subject to the laws of conservation?

I'm confused!
                    Help!

Comment

Originally posted by Vinyasi View Post
                      Maybe that's my mistake? I haven't read past page ten!

1. I thought conservation laws only apply to closed systems and to no other?
                      2. I thought overunity was only possible for an open system?
                      3. I thought energy losses of any sort was only possible for an open system?
                      4. I thought energy gains of any sort was only possible for an open system?
                      5. I thought your document was describing that this device is interacting with its environment?...
                      6. Making it an open system?
                      7. And not subject to the laws of conservation?

I'm confused!
                      Help!

Hi!

Without the law of conservation free energy devices would be impossible, what free energy device (take a single E-TBC for example ) does is only expanding the energetic paths to be outside the system and then extracting it!

in the same page Floyd sweet added this : the induced motional E-field changes the system upon which those laws need to be applied

take the example in Fig7 the attracted ambient electrons wasn't originated by the system itself but it was from outside the oscillating device, here according the law of conservation the ambient electrons must be added to the total power, in other words we just open another ambient energetic gate to be added to the total energy of the system.

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...4-08.24-pm.jpg

The extracted electrical energy is a result of amplified voltage and current which in turn replicated by the frequency, the term over unity isn't clear , it mean you get more than what you put in without indication from where the excess energy came from ?

the conservation law when applied outside your system another new energy will be just added by the same law so the overall energy will be overunity.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by med.3012; 12-29-2014, 08:36 PM.

Comment

First test using the Dual E-TBC

More about the Dual E-TBC

as discussed recently the Dual E-TBC is composed of two identical extended Tesla Bi-filar coil, the two coils are connected together using ordinary wires, the capacitor isn't needed outside the two coil because the induced rotating electric field is absent outside.

If someone interested in building his Dual E-TBC, just two identical E-TBC will do the job But they have to be connected correctly, a printed schematic is needed when building this device... i built my first Dual E-TBC tonight and it need concentration, the two coils will operate as if they are separated, in the following drawing we will see the RED E-TBC and how the negative plate of the Black E-TBC form a simple connector , so the two plates of the Red E-TBC are connected correctly.

The same remark works also in the Black E-TBC, the two coils are connected to work reversely, if The system is correct the negative electricity flowing regime time will be absent in this system, the first test i did show that cold electricity is absent in the dual E-TBC unlike a single E-TBC !!!

the reason is they operate in reverse time manner so the excitation in the space-time field will cancel out each other.

Attached Files
                        Last edited by med.3012; 01-08-2015, 09:54 PM.

Comment

I Need A Partner

I am not able to add more information about the resonance energy device due to equipment limitation at the moment ... even i am still fighting to disclose more secrets about this amazing device BUT i really need a serious aides

i welcome Anyone with good hardware to assist US to continue this work.

the latest information i can add at the moment until i can work with an oscilloscope is there is a need for STANDING WAVES, even DUAL extended Tesla BI-filar need to work with standing waves because electrolyte capacitor has a tiny impedance at higher speed which kill the gained amplified impulses.

Comment

Ah...yes, the necessity of good equipment ! If I only have a digital fast scope But the real advance comes from hard work and Divine inspiration. People like Tariel Kapanadze or T.H.Moray or Tesla didn't used costly equipment. I agree though it may help a lot understanding free energy....

Comment

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                              Ah...yes, the necessity of good equipment ! If I only have a digital fast scope But the real advance comes from hard work and Divine inspiration. People like Tariel Kapanadze or T.H.Moray or Tesla didn't used costly equipment. I agree though it may help a lot understanding free energy....

thanks so much for your great help

Comment

@boguslaw

when the theory deceive me i go to practice, and when practical tests give nothing i went again to the theory....

ALL the electrical device around you use free energy... but they use it in a closed system compared to ambient background energy ( or ZERO POINT energy )... simply our ordinary system refuse the unlimited available ambient energy because they are designed to treat electricity like streaming water !

electricity is more complicated than we might think, FLOYD SWEET talked about multidimensional devices..........

electric energy has a multidimensional characters built in ! if you examine the energetic lines in the E-TBC you will find three important phenomena works together.

1- the magnetic field
                                2- the induced rotating electric field
                                3- the static electric field

they are ALL perpendicular to each other in an oscillating E-TBC which mean that the E-TBC is a multidimensional device.

the electron itself a multidimensional particle because it can't be seeing unless when it spin!! so it has two portion and when they are identical simply he is invisible.

THE nature give all the answers to all the questions.....
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by med.3012; 01-15-2015, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X