Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Topic: The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topic: The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

He is asking for help to get this out to the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqWU12Db_MY

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsi...rfQBviad7JjvQw

also being discussed here

The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Thanks for looking.
    Chet K
    If you want to Change the world
    BE that change !!

Very Interesting indeed, so the rotor and stator stay stationary with a moving soft iron center is that right?

Comment

Originally posted by ketone View Post
      Very Interesting indeed, so the rotor and stator stay stationary with a moving soft iron center is that right?
      Boy, that's what it looks like to me. And a fairly straightforward conversion of existing generators is possible with the right machining equipment. If it truly works, it's a darn ingenious method of avoiding Lenz Law.

The thing that stumps me is:
      Since this concept has been patented, folks all over the planet should have running units. Maybe Sterling Allan's QMoGen page is for real...?

This is probably worth attempting a simple prototype replication. I think I would avoid putting a hole in the magnet side and instead use a split coil core and run the shaft in from the other side.

Last edited by Dog-One; 11-11-2014, 01:21 AM. Reason: Added content

Comment

@Ramset,
        This would be interesting with more construction details. If you have any luck getting those detailed drawings he shows in the video, please share. This concept and its deviants have been around almost as long as electricity, but the devil is in the details. Without coil and circuit details we might as well chase our tails. Seems like this Ramadan guy would be a good place to start if you could get his contact info.
        Cheers,
        Randy
        _

Comment

I wonder

I wonder how these guys figured it all out? Maybe they took a pile of very small motors and cut them up and played and played with those til they found something. Sounds like UFO to me.

I can't really see any detail whatsoever in the diagram so it's very grey. They dynoflux patent and many more will give us some ideas. Maybe someone with a desire to do this kind of work should look in "Prior Art" in the Patents.

We have nothing to go on as far as I can see.

Back in 1980 a guy i know said he got plans from magazines that showed people how to take a three phase motor apart, cut it, wire it and install magnets to self run. He took me to his garage where he had a motor connected to his generator that was now modified. The regular motor turned the bigger unit til it got up to speed and once that was done he unplugged it from the wall.

He then plugged in his drill press and drilled a hole. He used an empty AC outlet to connect the two plugs. There was nothing secretly feeding it, he showed me that.

This means that the unit he built had to self run once up to speed. So whatever he did to it worked. I asked him and he said it was hard to explain but that the magnets were the key. He did not want to give away his secret.

It is to expensive to use $1000 motors to experiment on so I think use little ones and give a portion of your life to the exercise of finding the secret all over again. Almost everyone whoever lived that found the key to a new energy has concealed it. Only one tenth of one percent ever made any money off what they were hiding. They went to their grave hiding it. Never to be remembered. Greedy, selfish and empty headed.

If only they understood the power of giving they would have been rich in many ways that is impossible to explain. What comes around goes around as they say. It is so true, so opening our hands to share will always come back on you, look at John Bedini, Peter Lindemann, Aaron on just this site alone.

Overunity, OUPOWER, look at all of the free information we have and all of the men who give.

Soon the frustration for finding the answers will be diminished because of a few who are willing to give freely and the rest may go in peace. I will go with the stuff in the light and even at that will take tremendous effort.

We see this all of the time and here we are again saying all the same things.

Mike
          Last edited by BroMikey; 11-11-2014, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ketone View Post
            Yep the iron makes and breaks the magnetic field.
            We need to find a way to make a small model, alot of folks are looking at this so hopefully someone will come up with an easy way to replicate.
            Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Need a source...

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
              Yep the iron makes and breaks the magnetic field.
              We need to find a way to make a small model, alot of folks are looking at this so hopefully someone will come up with an easy way to replicate.
              Yes Dave, I just took the back off my Harbor Freight 10kW generator to see if it would be possible to make the needed modifications. No dice. Way too cramped inside there. The rotor coils extend nearly to the edge of the core, so cutting the core and making a rotating sleeve isn't an option.

We need to find a source for a cheap 4-pole unit like shown in the video. Then it would be just a matter of having a template setup at eMachineShop we all could use to get the end plates made.

There has to be someone out there with the know-how and equipment to feasibly do these conversions.

Comment

Instead of trying to replicate, think about what Lenz is really saying, comprehend where the problem is and attack the problem.

The device under discussion has a long history. The modifications that will be made to an off the shelf motor don't guarantee your success. Several have built generators based on this concept, this is the first I have seen in the form of a converted induction machine. None have demonstrated the results seen in the demonstration.

Lenz is not an issue in properly designed systems. The pioneers of NEVER mentioned the negative effects we glorify today! Give the systems you contemplate building some thought. The simple solution is right in your face has been for decades.

Regards

Comment

update on build

New generator no effect lenzlaw, give more detail in pcture.

thanks for looking

Chet
                  BE that change !!

Comment

Nice Model

Thanks again Chet, for posting this great Demo...

The principle is simple...the Four Iron rotating Elements are REDIRECTING the Magnetic Fields from the INNER STATORS (whether they are Magnets or Electromagnets) and PROJECTING it to the OUTER Generating Coils CORE. This effects a CHANGE of HIGH-LOW Magnetic Fields, as well as it changes polarity assuming the Inner Stators are disposed as N-S-N-S...

He demonstrates clearly the huge output of this Machine, as He rotates only a quarter to a half turn the shaft of Generator and we all could see the attached Drills, Saws, etc...developing HIGHER RPM's than what he is doing by hand...

The Iron Core must be made of a Ferromagnetic Composition as it does NOT retain ANY magnetic residual, even though when using N-S Stators it would be "cleaning itself" in every turn.

The Bearings are being used in opposite fashion than typical, where center collar (ID) is Static with inner shaft, and Outer Bearing Collar (OD) (normally static) is the one that spins.

The Inner Stators Electromagnets could be Closed Looped Coils with Diodes and Varistors, receiving the excitation via Exciting Coils set on the outer Core, side by side with Generating Coils and connected parallel to a Running Capacitor...the Same Principle as any typical Brushless Generator.

Very interesting design and performance.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

very interesting

Another thread here

Flux Interrupter, BEMF Eliminator

thanks for looking and commenting.

Chet
                      BE that change !!

Comment

Originally posted by Dog-One View Post
                        Yes Dave, I just took the back off my Harbor Freight 10kW generator to see if it would be possible to make the needed modifications. No dice. Way too cramped inside there. The rotor coils extend nearly to the edge of the core, so cutting the core and making a rotating sleeve isn't an option.

We need to find a source for a cheap 4-pole unit like shown in the video. Then it would be just a matter of having a template setup at eMachineShop we all could use to get the end plates made.

There has to be someone out there with the know-how and equipment to feasibly do these conversions.
                        Which is why he re-engineered the rotor part to utilize his 162 magnets into four poles and made it smaller to fit the rotating iron middle.(new rotor)..the video shows magnet wire wrapped around his magnets.
                        Last edited by ketone; 11-11-2014, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Could someone create thread for this invention : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jiEYMBHDiI ? Is thee anyone who understand this language ?

Comment

alternator.jpg

Opening up the alternator reveals some machining of the existing rotor down in order to get some permanent magnets in place. I think i'll have a go on the lathe in order to get clearance enough for the new iron rotor assembly.

Is there a thickness mentioned for the iron plates? i'm winging it here,keeping it proportional to the thickness of my permant magnets for a crude prototype until someone can help on a thickness.

edit: On his first build , he stated he used permanent magnets but since they were prohibitively expensive, he decided to use electromagnets on his second build, i'm planning on using the permanent magnet route and disregard the inner windings on the rotor unless i'm missing something?
                            Last edited by ketone; 11-12-2014, 02:08 AM.

Comment

just a note

Previously I had no luck with Email [would not go thru]

Email did work this time [good sign]
                              Of course I will post all here.
                              thx
                              Chet K
                              BE that change !!

Comment

Working...
                              X