Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Topic: The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Details

Chet,
    I just went through both videos, frame by frame. Most details for building one of these is there. There are 2 things that I am still uncertain about.
    1. He stated the soft iron rotor thickness to be .5mm. From the videos, I think he meant .5cm thickness with a .5mm gap between rotor, magnets, and coils.
    2. The polarity of the 4 magnets was not mentioned.

If you could get these details from him in your correspondence, that would save the builders some time. I will be happy to layout the details I have found in the video examination. This is a simple build and wiring topography. It shouldn't take long to validate.
    Thanks,
    Randy
    _

Comment

Thank you for the efforts and input

Randy
      I believe that this has brought attention to some long running investigations into some well thought out possibilities .
      possibilities that have been gained through experimentation .

pay attention here too
      Tesla Patent 464666.

regarding this thread
      yes I would investigate, however I would also pay attention and read some of the links on the various threads before I take the hammer to any of your generators or dig into your wallet for purchases.

some sharp cookies are at work here.
      thanks for you efforts !

thx
      Chet
      Last edited by RAMSET; 11-13-2014, 04:00 AM.
      If you want to Change the world
      BE that change !!

Comment

Simple?

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        The principle is simple...the Four Iron rotating Elements are REDIRECTING the Magnetic Fields from the INNER STATORS (whether they are Magnets or Electromagnets) and PROJECTING it to the OUTER Generating Coils CORE. This effects a CHANGE of HIGH-LOW Magnetic Fields, as well as it changes polarity assuming the Inner Stators are disposed as N-S-N-S...

He demonstrates clearly the huge output of this Machine, as He rotates only a quarter to a half turn the shaft of Generator and we all could see the attached Drills, Saws, etc...developing HIGHER RPM's than what he is doing by hand...

The Iron Core must be made of a Ferromagnetic Composition as it does NOT retain ANY magnetic residual, even though when using N-S Stators it would be "cleaning itself" in every turn.

The Bearings are being used in opposite fashion than typical, where center collar (ID) is Static with inner shaft, and Outer Bearing Collar (OD) (normally static) is the one that spins.

The Inner Stators Electromagnets could be Closed Looped Coils with Diodes and Varistors, receiving the excitation via Exciting Coils set on the outer Core, side by side with Generating Coils and connected parallel to a Running Capacitor...the Same Principle as any typical Brushless Generator.

Very interesting design and performance.

Regards

Ufopolitics
        Hey UFO

Thanks for kicking in the explanation. I been trying to get some of these motor designs but for me it is anything but simple. Til you pop in and spell it all out.

Nice going as usual

Mike

Comment

My Two Cents...

Hello to All,

I put some CAD's together for you to understand this Design better...we worked on a similar design before, where the bearings for rotor were reversed rotation (Idea of Member Machinealive on the Figuera's Generator)

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I used about the same color codes as Inventor/Developer utilized on his 3D Modeling, where Static Shaft is Yellow, Outer Generator Fields is red-oxide...and blue casing. He has made a beautiful rendering of this, except that because it has so much reflections, refractions and too many shadows (too many lighting with shadows)...it tends to confusion and is hard to see.

Related to the 0.5 mm, I believe He is referring to the rotor laminations.

Related to this design, I see a weak mechanical point which I circled in red below:

[IMG][/IMG]

A complicated solution would be to bore rotating shaft on inner section and insert a bearing in order that elongating yellow static shaft penetrates and lean on front shaft on inner bearing ring (static as well)...or an easier one to use a very heavy duty and bigger than factory front shaft bearing and front plate, as well as a longer sleeve to hold static shaft on the rear end plate.

To start searching for an old Generator Head, I would choose a four pole,(much less RPM's required compared to a Two Pole Design), and a brushless design would be the perfect choice, in order to reuse the rotor wires or same spec's, as gauge, number of turns or total length...then the inner stator exciters would be closed loop with diodes/varistors...so no need to make rear static shaft hollow...nor run any feeding wires...plus, the generating coils would have included the exciter fields attached to the right Running Capacitor. Then all that would need to be done is the machining and lathing of the inner rotary and stationary parts.

Regards to all

Ufopolitics

EDIT 1: I forgot to mention that on video of the assembly taken apart...He shows the iron cores surrounded by an outer steel tubing, same diameter (as he measures it with caliper) as the inner generating fields core...I believe this is some kind of "Alignment Tool" He made, before the Aluminum plates are tighten with iron cores through the long bolts, then He pulls it/slide it out, this is in order to keep a perfect centered within inner circumference surfaces.
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-13-2014, 05:44 PM.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

My pleasure Mike.

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
            Hey UFO

Thanks for kicking in the explanation. I been trying to get some of these motor designs but for me it is anything but simple. Til you pop in and spell it all out.

Nice going as usual

Mike
            Hey Mike, my pleasure man, I am glad it helped you to understand this better!

Kind regards Friend

Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Beggin yer pardon

Thanks again UFO for the 3D "I needed that"

I am looking at it and just as a simple observation it has a broken center shaft Well it don't go all of the way through. Toed ya it was a simple view

So it seems to me then that he redid the shaft to keep some sort of isolation with magnetic fields inside that rotating mass.

Splitting up the flux I'll have to think about this one. Humm...

I'll bet if that shaft gets out of alignment she'll jump like a kangaroo.

If it helps someone could always come up with a composite connector so as not to pass any energy across that point.

I can not think right now how having that missing section on the shaft might do anything.

Well I thought again and the drum rotates and has the outer fields and the inner magnets to flux between hummm....

So it is a system that passes flux back and forth between inner and outer magnetic fields very interesting.

Mike

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
              Hello to All,

I put some CAD's together for you to understand this Design better...we worked on a similar design before, where the bearings for rotor were reversed rotation (Idea of Member Machinealive on the Figuera's Generator)

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I used about the same color codes as Inventor/Developer utilized on his 3D Modeling, where Static Shaft is Yellow, Outer Generator Fields is red-oxide...and blue casing. He has made a beautiful rendering of this, except that because it has so much reflections, refractions and too many shadows (too many lighting with shadows)...it tends to confusion and is hard to see.

Related to the 0.5 mm, I believe He is referring to the rotor laminations.

Related to this design, I see a weak mechanical point which I circled in red below:

[IMG][/IMG]

A complicated solution would be to bore rotating shaft on inner section and insert a bearing in order that elongating yellow static shaft penetrates and lean on front shaft on inner bearing ring (static as well)...or an easier one to use a very heavy duty and bigger than factory front shaft bearing and front plate, as well as a longer sleeve to hold static shaft on the rear end plate.

To start searching for an old Generator Head, I would choose a four pole,(much less RPM's required compared to a Two Pole Design), and a brushless design would be the perfect choice, in order to reuse the rotor wires or same spec's, as gauge, number of turns or total length...then the inner stator exciters would be closed loop with diodes/varistors...so no need to make rear static shaft hollow...nor run any feeding wires...plus, the generating coils would have included the exciter fields attached to the right Running Capacitor. Then all that would need to be done is the machining and lathing of the inner rotary and stationary parts.

Regards to all

Ufopolitics

EDIT 1: I forgot to mention that on video of the assembly taken apart...He shows the iron cores surrounded by an outer steel tubing, same diameter (as he measures it with caliper) as the inner generating fields core...I believe this is some kind of "Alignment Tool" He made, before the Aluminum plates are tighten with iron cores through the long bolts, then He pulls it/slide it out, this is in order to keep a perfect centered within inner circumference surfaces.
              Last edited by BroMikey; 11-13-2014, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
                Randy
                I believe that this has brought attention to some long running investigations into some well thought out possibilities .
                possibilities that have been gained through experimentation .

pay attention here too
                Tesla Patent 464666.

regarding this thread
                yes I would investigate, however I would also pay attention and read some of the links on the various threads before I take the hammer to any of your generators or dig into your wallet for purchases.

some sharp cookies are at work here.
                thanks for you efforts !

thx
                Chet
                Lol,
                Thanks Chet for your concerns regarding my wallet and hammer. I know, and have had quite a few spirited conversations with most of those players on the link you referenced. Smart people indeed.

With regards to this specific thread, I see this device different than UFO (no disrespect meant). If the results prove to be valid, I believe this to be s simple device which shows a unique magnetic pathway. One with all the same magnetic poles outward. Not a flux gate machine. One that would make Ken Wheeler proud. Now it's time to get my hammer out and build a model that will prove the concept in one night, just for my own satisfaction.

Randy
                _

Comment

Guys there is a red flag
                  In the second vid he shorts the gen coil but the voltage still stays around 200 volts.
                  This shouldnt happen, when shorted amperage should go through the roof and voltage should drop.
                  Dont get your hopes up too high
                  A small model needs to be built before you hock the farm to build this.
                  Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                    Guys there is a red flag
                    In the second vid he shorts the gen coil but the voltage still stays around 200 volts.
                    This shouldnt happen, when shorted amperage should go through the roof and voltage should drop.
                    Quite correct and at over 2000 watts, the wires should immediately start smoking, especially near the alligator clips.
                    Last edited by Dog-One; 11-13-2014, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Green Flag

How do we know if the inverter and gencoil are not working together to keep a steady 200volts? Or how about a large cap in the line might hold it up for a few seconds?

Mike

Originally posted by Dog-One View Post
                      Quite correct and at over 2000 watts, the wires should immediately start smoking, especially near the alligator clips.

Comment

Short Circuit

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                        How do we know if the inverter and gencoil are not working together to keep a steady 200volts? Or how about a large cap in the line might hold it up for a few seconds?

Mike

What I saw was a direct short on the output of the generator. The inverter is actually the welding unit.

The only thing that would explain this is cold electricity as documented in the Advanced SG package. If that's the case, we can toss a lot of standard electrical measurement techniques right out the window.

More reading to do it appears. This mystery is far from over.

Comment

Hi

Thinking about it if a short what power is there makes the generator coils in to electromagnetic. The magnets in the generator would then stop. Probably not cold electricity. This is getting very interesting thank you.

Comment

Could this be the mystery of this generator?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlPWy6z9Gig

As for the iron that 'blocks' and or redirects the magnetic flux, does it have to be soft iron to allow the switching? I've heard that coat hangers are made out of soft iron... for those of us on a low budget, perhaps take some and shape them flat with a hammer and then epoxy them together to build up the proper shape? Would be similar to laminations.

Unless there's a company that would make custom soft iron shapes for relatively cheap (won't hold my breath though...)

This might be an interesting generator to modify - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCc7Cz_aFac

Comment

A quote by 'syairchairun', the guy behind this, and who is evidently in agreement with Ufopolitics diagrams of how this thing is put together.

Wow very true UFO politics , Sory i can not much time to go to the forums , busy with the next generator , I 've had success with mygenerator next , I 'm buying a camera for making video more clearly, before I released the next video , you can follow ufo politics , it is very true what drew , I have to get how the magnetic flux runs without any effect of lenz law , it turns out lenz law provides positive efec , maybe tomorrow I will be releasing a video how the magnetic flux occurs in stator.
                              Another result I get 220v 55A in my next generator with a frequency of 120Hz at 1500rpm rotation with 750W input + 320W for Center Coil , it is not as expected , then I will play it with the speed of 750rpm to 50Hz , then make more windings in Stator , but may only produce a 30A 220V .
                              Thnk 's .

Comment

Originally posted by jtanguay View Post
                                Could this be the mystery of this generator?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlPWy6z9Gig

As for the iron that 'blocks' and or redirects the magnetic flux, does it have to be soft iron to allow the switching? I've heard that coat hangers are made out of soft iron... for those of us on a low budget, perhaps take some and shape them flat with a hammer and then epoxy them together to build up the proper shape? Would be similar to laminations.

Unless there's a company that would make custom soft iron shapes for relatively cheap (won't hold my breath though...)

This might be an interesting generator to modify - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCc7Cz_aFac
                                Use Soft Steel Buckshot 98% soft iron and epoxy. Form it into anyshape.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                                X