• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ClaxClinton
    replied
    Thanks, looking forward to it.
    No software requires in this project I guess, but if there is,
    I might be able to help

Do you have a link to something substantial about this Mr Smith inventions?
    From brief study I anly find a lot of debate over project gravity and talks about aliens.
    Last edited by ClaxClinton; 11-30-2014, 10:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• spacecase0
    replied
    I joined this forum to tell others results of things,
    will give you updates when I have any,
    I was trying to verify the work of Wilbert Smith because he built the same hardware that I was going to build before I found out about him,
    his hardware seems like it will work, but not well enough on the small scale I tried it on.
    anyway, I will give updates when I have them

Originally posted by ClaxClinton View Post
    Sounds exciting! Can you plz post short summary of the result if you find the time to experiment with the?

Leave a comment:

• ClaxClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
    i have hardware to test that,
    fun idea, thank you
    Sounds exciting! Can you plz post short summary of the result if you find the time to experiment with the?

Leave a comment:

• spacecase0
    replied
    Originally posted by scraw View Post
    There are many ways to harness the asymmetrical capacitor and electrostatic induction would maybe improve efficiency reducing corona discharge. I have learned that high voltage pulses applied to materials with odd nuclei spin values (bismuth, barium titanate, mercury) will generate repulsion forces. I also found a patent called "ether propulsion system" that involves placing many metallic needles on an insulated board all connected in series. When they are charged with high voltages from only the negative terminal of a transformer they produce a force proportional to the voltage, surface area and number of needles. An asymmetrical arrangement of needles certainly would make for a great experiment!
    i have hardware to test that,
    fun idea, thank you

Leave a comment:

• scraw
    replied
    Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
    I can't find anything that creates forces like gravity than the asymmetrical capacitor,
    it may not be additive, but gravity can sure be overcome with it,
    I think the best path is to use electrostatic induction to make the field,
    that way it can't arc over
    There are many ways to harness the asymmetrical capacitor and electrostatic induction would maybe improve efficiency reducing corona discharge. I have learned that high voltage pulses applied to materials with odd nuclei spin values (bismuth, barium titanate, mercury) will generate repulsion forces. I also found a patent called "ether propulsion system" that involves placing many metallic needles on an insulated board all connected in series. When they are charged with high voltages from only the negative terminal of a transformer they produce a force proportional to the voltage, surface area and number of needles. An asymmetrical arrangement of needles certainly would make for a great experiment!

Leave a comment:

• spacecase0
    replied
    I can't find anything that creates forces like gravity than the asymmetrical capacitor,
    it may not be additive, but gravity can sure be overcome with it,
    I think the best path is to use electrostatic induction to make the field,
    that way it can't arc over

Leave a comment:

• scraw
    replied
    Originally posted by plasmahunt3r View Post
    The closest thing to anto gravity is an Asymmetrical Capacitor. This is probably close to what Tesla was experimenting with because it requires a High Voltage Tesla Coil rectified to DC.

Follow the following site and look at the saucers and the circuits: Advanced Propulsion Home Page - JLN Labs

The site tells how to build the 30KV power supply.
    Hello, plasmahunt3r, you are correct that asymmetrical capacitors are viable propulsion systems. However, they have nothing to do with gravity, but the attraction charged particles have toward each other. This is a "pull" system that is really practical when the inertia of a mass has been reduced otherwise you will need a hell of a lot of high voltages and high k dielectric material. Asymmetrical shapes are useful because they can displace environmental forces leading to higher efficiencies and velocities. Honestly, asymmetrical capacitors are not the best or "closest thing to antigravity" as I am personally aware of more advanced systems than that.

Leave a comment:

• plasmahunt3r
    replied
    Assymmetrical Capacitor

The closest thing to anto gravity is an Asymmetrical Capacitor. This is probably close to what Tesla was experimenting with because it requires a High Voltage Tesla Coil rectified to DC.

Follow the following site and look at the saucers and the circuits: Advanced Propulsion Home Page - JLN Labs

The site tells how to build the 30KV power supply.

Leave a comment:

• scraw
    replied
    antigravity explanation

Originally posted by ClaxClinton View Post

Is there any simple experiment that can reproduce anything similar to the anti-gravity, vibration of there (call it what you want)? A patent, possible to build machine, anything?

Lets for a moment pretend that all the Nazi/Tesla/Otis Carr UFO stuff never happened.

What is left of actual repeatable physical proof? (Also not counting pure magnet and standing waves)
    Hello Clax, I am an antigravity experimenter. Let's make one thing clear, antigravity is not a correct word or accurate. Let's use the words electromagnetic propulsion. The goal is to use the pressure of the environment (open system). The electrical or mechanical energy pumped into a device is merely used to repel the Earth. They don't actually do any work. In that sense "antigravity" would eliminate those pressures needed to attain huge velocities. If you really want to know how to do this, the Lorentz force is real and practical look up propulsion device using Lorentz force patent, opposing magnetic or electric fields will fall slower in vacuums (Boyd Bushman experiment), air pressure focused on underside of a hull with ionized air on top will do the trick, negative electric charges will repel earth (Searl disc, Otis Carr craft, one terminal capacitor (joseph Hiddick)
    Reactionless propulsion is not complicated, the more knowledge you have about the environment, the more efficient these systems will be and you may even be able to reduce inertial effects. Forget about antigravity, which is a fictional concept used to hide the truth of electrogravitic or electromagnetic, electrokinetic propulsion. Reply to this if you are serious about experimenting and I will show you how to make some great discoveries.
    Last edited by scraw; 11-22-2014, 04:26 AM. Reason: grammatical errors

Leave a comment:

• ClaxClinton
    replied
    Eric Laithwait

From Tesla society UK, I got an interesting video about Eric Laithwait, who
    developed the maglev technology used in high speed trains, like Shinkansen in Japan.

Eric seems to have been experimenting with gyros in order to create levitation.

(Spoiler alert)
    To summarize the movie, UK didn't want to build high speed trains which of course made Eric a bit desolutioned. Then some innovator showed Eric a machine that used a gyro on wheels, and the the gyro could move forward without at all affecting the wheels. This interested Eric who thought it was some kind of fraud, but it wasn't. He started using gyros for demonstrating different (what appear to be) unexplained effects which lead his former colleagues to declare him comndemned and not being serious (my words).

Interesting figure turns up in the documentary that claims that the discussions allowed to happen within science are being increasingly limited. Well spotted ...

The last parts of the movie Eric seems to have done some kind of break throw that he wants to pattern. No idea what it was yet, but will google for it soon. If someone knows about this, please tell.

Leave a comment:

• ClaxClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by wayne.ct View Post
    Here are two names to get you started. Search for pdfs of their writings and if you can't find them keep looking.

William Lyne (Occult Ether Physics)

and

Patrick J. Kelly (Practical Guide to "Free-Energy" Devices)

Be skeptical and use all that good logic that you use when developing software. I think you will be amazed!
    William Lyne is fantastic, bought the video. Even though the axing things William says on the video, trying to evaluate his trustworthyness, I always come to the conclusion that he seems to be speaking the truth and with valid logic.
    I will look in to Kelly, thanks for the pointers.

Leave a comment:

• ClaxClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by ren View Post
    Maybe you will find this link interesting then.

Sound wave 3Dvolution: Japanese scientists move objects using acoustic levitation — RT News

Kinda makes you rethink your perspective on this story eh?

Acoustic Levitation Of Stones
    Fascinating story Ren, specifically the Tibetan. Didn't get the mathematics, but the standing is surely important. Funny that the movies were classified.

Leave a comment:

• wayne.ct
    replied
    Wired article ...........

Thanks, wrtner. I read the Wired article about Podkletnov, et. al.

Leave a comment:

• wrtner
    replied
    ...and of course, Podkletnov:

Eugene Podkletnov - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Leave a comment:

• wayne.ct
    replied
    Reading suggestions

Here are two names to get you started. Search for pdfs of their writings and if you can't find them keep looking.

William Lyne (Occult Ether Physics)

and

Patrick J. Kelly (Practical Guide to "Free-Energy" Devices)

Be skeptical and use all that good logic that you use when developing software. I think you will be amazed!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X