My patent refused...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
    The Invention Secrecy Act of 1951 (Pub.L. 82–256, 66 Stat. 3, enacted February 1, 1952, codified at 35 U.S.C. §§ 181–188) is a body of United States federal law designed to prevent disclosure of new inventions and technologies that, in the opinion of selected federal agencies, present a possible threat to the national security of the United States.

The U.S. government has long sought to control the release of new technologies that might threaten the national defense and economic stability of the country. During World War I, Congress authorized the United States Patent and Trademark Office (PTO) to classify certain defense-related patents. This initial effort lasted only for the duration of that war but was reimposed in October 1941 in anticipation of the U.S. entry into World War II. Patent secrecy orders were initially intended to remain effective for two years, beginning on July 1, 1940, but were later extended for the duration of the war.

Invention Secrecy Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Government Secrecy Orders on Patents Have Stifled More Than 5,000 Inventions | WIRED

Al
    The quickest way to inform the world on what I have found in the smallest details, would be to try to stop me in any way.
    So this is for those agencies (only change the thumb for middle finger)

Ernst.

Comment

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
      How did you managed to get support from the people ?
      I still don't understand neither.
      But I'm quite happy I did get all that support.

Here is some more.

Ernst.

Comment

Originally posted by Ernst View Post
        The quickest way to inform the world on what I have found in the smallest details, would be to try to stop me in any way.
        So this is for those agencies (only change the thumb for middle finger)

Ernst.
        If you cannot locate the source of the interference and the problem continues,
        you can file a complaint with the FCC, which has established rules to reduce interference.
        There is no charge for filing a complaint. You can file your complaint using an online complaint form.

Interference: Defining the Source | FCC.gov

Al

Comment

Nice work Ernst! On both the theory and the building. I would ask you to consider that if you have something which is not only sound in theory but may be practical as an energy generating device that you consider the big boys with megabucks invested in their energy stuff won't just try to stop you but may erase you from existence if they truly feel threatened. So I would suggest that you have a plan in place and announce that you have such plan that would automatically send out hundreds of copies of your concept to trusted people (maybe some on this forum) if anything were to happen to you or your work. Not trying to scare you but I think it is a very wise thing to consider such a plan if you don't already have one in place. (thumb only here )
          There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Working...
          X