This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final thoughts

Aaron contacted me and has agreed to my request to lock this thread. I encourage some of you to start your Own thread on aspects of this topic. I am tired of trying to defend myself and have more important things to do. Take care all. It was interesting.

One last thing:

Its not about current but voltage.... get the switching right, and the load right and you run into the extreme end of Peukert's law where the current draw is so low it does not actually even flow, just the potential across the load. Because current lags voltage you can skim the excess potential off the top. Want to know WHY it works, that's it in a nutshell.

http://www.bogartengineering.com/wp-...tsComments.pdf
    Last edited by Turion; 10-29-2017, 07:50 AM.
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Thanks Turion, you are an awesome guy

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
        Aaron contacted me and has agreed to my request to lock this thread. I encourage some of you to start your Own thread on aspects of this topic. I am tired of trying to defend myself and have more important things to do. Take care all. It was interesting.

One last thing:

Its not about current but voltage.... get the switching right, and the load right and you run into the extreme end of Peukert's law where the current draw is so low it does not actually even flow, just the potential across the load. Because current lags voltage you can skim the excess potential off the top. Want to know WHY it works, that's it in a nutshell.

http://www.bogartengineering.com/wp-...tsComments.pdf
        Sorry Dave you wish to lock this topic.

I respect your decision and started a new topic to continue the discussion.

Thank you Dave and others who participated over the years.

Link to new topic: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post305632

Kind regards

Luc

Comment

• Aaron

No one believes Aaron is taking orders from Turion. Just stand your ground!
          Last edited by Allen Burgess; 10-29-2017, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ricards View Post
            well sorry about that, I thought you did not do the test. and only concluded and replied.
            what I'm trying to say is you only want to see what you're meter is telling you.. you do not see that the motor was powered by the "charging Process". keep measuring watts in and watts out of the system..
            If a water run through a pipe it doesn't mean It consumed the water.. and that is what is happening..
            the meter's are Indicators. that shows Activity of wherever it was place..
            you do not measure the total volume of the whole system by measuring its pressure and its flow rate. and this is what you're not seeing. and is what the other's are suggesting to compare the RUNTIME by direct connection and by 3BGS. so you would know that the motor (pipe) is not consuming the "energy" (water) and is only powered by the energy (water) transfer that has losses. if we would do work to replace more of this losses we will have more than what we have.

but... before I may sound like I'm doing this with batteries.. I would like to be clear.
            I work on capacitors that uses the same concept (do work from "Charging Process"). there is a little bit of tweak though, I have 2 load instead of 1(its beneficial.
            In between Capacitors. and I'll be posting my results here.
            http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...p-circuit.html

but please do note.. I cannot prove something by a mere 10 minute video of youtube. i run things overnight and see the battery voltage next day..
            and like turion stated. you have to take my word for it..

these are all small but meaningful experiments to myself that I can share.. inspired by this 3BGS work by turion and matt and work of dragon.
            Dear ricards,

What's going on here with those that disagree with me is you're jumping to conclusions too soon.

You assume I'll only be testing the 3 battery system with meters. But the fact is I won't. I'll be testing it without meters if you give me the chance but first I want to see what the meters calculate to start with so we have a baseline of some kind. Then we can compare the two. If they don't add up then we need to look into it even further.

You assume I don't know about a load between two capacitors has no affect on the energy transfer but I've known this for over 6 years and also know that this effect is what's suggested to be going on in the 3 battery system.

You assume I don't know about the topic of testing the effects of shuttling energy between two capacitors with a load between them but the fact is I've looked at the topic over 2 weeks ago and have even built a solid state circuit (not relays) to test the possibility of gain. I just haven't shared my results since the topic is fairly new and I don't want to disrupt and give you all more time to evaluate.

Keep in mind I've been researching and experimenting with free energy mostly full time for the past 10 years, so try not to jump to conclusions too soon as I am doing with your recent capacitor topic.

In time you'll see I'll do it justice.

Kind regards

Luc

Comment

• Allen,
              I didn’t “order” Aaron to do anything. I politely requested it. Once a thread is locked, the posts there cannot be removed. It was as much for that as anything else. ANYONE can start a new thread on the topic as had already been done.
              Dave
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
              —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Plasma generator.

@Turion,

While we're on the subject, have a look at this schematic of George Chaniotakis's "Plasma Generator":
                Attached Files

Comment

• You may want to know about this: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post305642

Comment

• Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post

Aaron is a gentle person who is careful to watch attentively and honor
                    everyone's request. Aaron and Turion are good friends, this thread is
                    being locked because the builders wanted to solicit other builder so
                    that together more data could be compiled quicker. After finding
                    out after many years that there are not many willing builders out
                    here who will follow the plans laid out, instead cloud and haggle
                    about who is the greatest, the thread will be locked.

Comment

• Originally posted by gotoluc View Post
                      Dear ricards,

What's going on here with those that disagree with me is you're jumping to conclusions too soon.

You assume I'll only be testing the 3 battery system with meters. But the fact is I won't. I'll be testing it without meters if you give me the chance but first I want to see what the meters calculate to start with so we have a baseline of some kind. Then we can compare the two. If they don't add up then we need to look into it even further.

You assume I don't know about a load between two capacitors has no affect on the energy transfer but I've known this for over 6 years and also know that this effect is what's suggested to be going on in the 3 battery system.

You assume I don't know about the topic of testing the effects of shuttling energy between two capacitors with a load between them but the fact is I've looked at the topic over 2 weeks ago and have even built a solid state circuit (not relays) to test the possibility of gain. I just haven't shared my results since the topic is fairly new and I don't want to disrupt and give you all more time to evaluate.

Keep in mind I've been researching and experimenting with free energy mostly full time for the past 10 years, so try not to jump to conclusions too soon as I am doing with your recent capacitor topic.

In time you'll see I'll do it justice.

Kind regards

Luc
                      How can you have a baseline when your supposed baseline is just bad measurement. Measurement that is contrary to any anyone who has done work on this system in the past and is NOT available in any textbook engineering standards on measuring single batteries or battery systems. How? Don't avoid me just answer the question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
                        A new standard of idiot....an AB idiot..... I am laughing really hard right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                          How can you have a baseline when your supposed baseline is just bad measurement. Measurement that is contrary to any anyone who has done work on this system in the past and is NOT available in any textbook engineering standards on measuring single batteries or battery systems. How? Don't avoid me just answer the question.
                          @Matthew Jones,

Maybe he slipped up on his appointment for a pre frontal lobotomy.

Comment

• This thread is closed

I was unaware of any issues in this thread. I rarely check my personal PMs here and saw Turion's request so since he started this thread, I'll close it down to preserve it.
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Working...
                            X