This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ricards View Post
    the current is the same as because the shunts are in series and series circuit have constant current.
    A current shunt (or meter) is always positioned in series no matter the circuit.

Originally posted by ricards View Post
    the meter is designed to measure watts accurately on a conventional circuit.. the 3 BGS is an unconventional circuit. we expect them to measure incorrectly.
    Then what we can do is remove the "unconventional" part of the circuit (battery 1 & 2) and charge battery 3 directly from a power supply and see if the results are any different.

Link to demo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1V8HVx3y0Y

Regards

Luc

Comment

• hi luc,

I like the "special" quote part....
      but you missed the "unconventional" part.. and that is the battery 3 inn the way.. usually in most circuits.. its just a "source" then all is load... in 3 BGS there is a source in series that opposes the current flow..

since your at it at your bench.. and you have that handy adjustable power supply.. there is one thing I haven't tried.. If you don't mind?.. but I think this will finally determine whose interpretation is correct about this setups..

repeat that part where you remove the 2 batteries and replaced with that PowerSupply, now run it at 15v. this will tell us what the correct voltage running through your motor..

If that meter on your left (batteries in series) is measuring right. It should still run at same speed and your meter on the right (at charge battery) should read 5v approx.. because supposedly the motor causes a voltage drop and that meter is reading it...

but..

If it slows down or not run at all.. and the meter on your right (at charge battery) still reads 12.2 or higher... then the voltage running through your motor is 2.8v and your meter at charge battery is measuring the 3rd battery voltage..

you really seem to be determined to know the truth.. are you up for it?...
      well I'm interested too.. I will try this test also on my workbench.

I rewatched your 1st video..
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccdScxKbiW4
      I listened very carefully to what your motor is telling..
      it's like it's betting also on 3bgs.

Comment

hi luc,

but you missed the "unconventional" part.. and that is the battery 3 inn the way.. usually in most circuits.. its just a "source" then all is load... in 3 BGS there is a source in series that opposes the current flow..

since your at it at your bench.. and you have that handy adjustable power supply.. there is one thing I haven't tried.. If you don't mind?.. but I think this will finally determine whose interpretation is correct about this setups..

repeat that part where you remove the 2 batteries and replaced with that PowerSupply, now run it at 15v. this will tell us what the correct voltage running through your motor..

If that meter on your left (batteries in series) is measuring right. It should still run at same speed and your meter on the right (at charge battery) should read 5v approx.. because supposedly the motor causes a voltage drop and that meter is reading it...

but..

If it slows down or not run at all.. and the meter on your right (at charge battery) still reads 12.2 or higher... then the voltage running through your motor is 2.8v and your meter at charge battery is measuring the 3rd battery voltage..

Sorry ricards but I don't know or understand what this test proves? since of course if the input voltage is lowered the motor will reduce in speed and or come to a stop if there's not enough difference in voltage between the input and the battery under charge.

The watts meter on the charge battery is only measuring the voltage across the battery (under charge or not) and is what I'm most interested in measuring. The motor is before the watts meter so it has no effect to the meters voltage reading other then when the input voltage gets high enough the battery starts to charge and therefore displays the voltage increase of only the battery.

Regards

Luc
        Last edited by gotoluc; 10-28-2017, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Hi gotoluc,

Nice video and great presentation, however.. the meters are designed to measure a "voltage" Potential on a "Shunt" that is inside the meters, which usually is a resistor.

its not that the meter is lying (like that is even possible).
          its only that the meters are measuring the voltage drop on the "Shunt" and not the voltage drop to the battery.. because they are made that way..

the current is the same as because the shunts are in series and series circuit have constant current.

the meter is designed to measure watts accurately on a conventional circuit.. the 3 BGS is an unconventional circuit. we expect them to measure incorrectly.

think in terms of pressure, as voltage is analogous to pressure.
          If I connect the metal plates (+) which has 24v worth of pressure to the pipe going to the negative (-) which has 0v of pressure then you will have 24v worth of force going through the pipe,
          but if you connect the same 24v worth of pressure through a pipe into another plates which has a 12v worth of pressure already in it..
          you would only have a 12v worth of pressure going into your pipe because there is already a 12v of pressure opposing the 24v of pressure on your source..

the meter was design to just multiply volts and amps.. It wouldn't know if its measuring the voltage correctly..

in summary we shouldn't be too dependent on the meter's they are measuring tool humans invented over a certain arrangement. it shouldn't in any way "define it all".
          Yes I have to agree with you. I would take an ordinary DMM and measure across all the points of the system, I went through all this some years ago and did post in this forum.

Also look at the voltage across battery 2 only, and what happens over an extended run.

Regards

Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by gotoluc View Post
            Sorry ricards but I don't know or understand what this test proves? since of course if the input voltage is lowered the motor will reduce in speed and or come to a stop if there's not enough difference in voltage between the input and the battery under charge.

The watts meter on the charge battery is only measuring the voltage across the battery (under charge or not) and is what I'm most interested in measuring. The motor is before the watts meter so it has no effect to the meters voltage reading other then when the input voltage gets high enough the battery starts to charge and therefore displays the voltage increase of only the battery.

Regards

Luc
            I guess your not up for it..

It's like the 6 and 9 thing and you're seeing nine.. but do not want to see the 6..

if you think there is nothing to gain.. what is there to lose?..

you're better than your meters. or are they better than you?..

anyway thanks for the discussion.

Comment

• Point taken

MJN is correct in pointing out that you need to look at the voltage on battery 2 during extended run. It goes DOWN more than battery 1. That is one of the many unusual things about this setup.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
              —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

I guess your not up for it..
                What do you mean?... I just gave you the results of your test. Please enlighten me as to what I should be concluding from that?

Originally posted by ricards View Post
                It's like the 6 and 9 thing and you're seeing nine.. but do not want to see the 6..

if you think there is nothing to gain.. what is there to lose?..

you're better than your meters. or are they better than you?..
                You're speaking in parables!... not very scientific!
                Why don't you demonstrate your measurements as I have.
                Are you up for the challenge?

Awaiting your demo

Regards

Luc

Comment

• I see nothing wrong with Luc's test it is accurate 100% as I have found the same thing on the bench when using a straight DC motor or straight DC load between the positives and using such a high discharge rate, far beyond the C-20 rate. There is nothing wrong with his experiment period, it is a closed loop system that cannot have gains.

However there can be additive gains to the system if one uses the pulse driven, make or break circuits among other things to get gains. This then becomes an open looped system that will show gains, as the Benitez patents suggests. I am not sure why this back and forth is going on with Luc's experiment.

Dave Wing
                  Last edited by jettis; 10-28-2017, 08:56 PM.

Comment

hi luc,

but..

To me the 3BGS is conventional, from a certain point of view.

A DC PM motor does have two stress currents located inside the windings simultaneously, CEMF and Applied from the power source. The two exist at the same time and are opposite in direction on the single winding wire of the permanent magnet DC motor. The differential between the two (CEMF and Applied) vary greatly depending upon rpm.
                    The way I see it... The 3BGS is demonstrating the exact same tug of war going on inside a PM DC motor, between the APPLIED and the CEMF.

My question is does the Bedini SG virtually separate the APPLIED and CEMF so that they can be potentially used as one?

When looking at the 3BGS consider the small side to be CEMF and the large side to be the applied, the applied is 24 volts and the small, CEMF side is 12 volts. The DC PM motor will run on the differential of the system which is 12 volts (roughly).

If we increase the CEMF side voltage to 16 volts (while keeping the applied at 24volts)the motor will slow and if we increase the CEMF side to 22 volts (while keeping the applied again at 24 volts) the motor will stop, or slow down to a crawl, as there is only two volts differential to be used across the DC PM motor. This is what was happening in Turions test video he posted a few posts ago.
                    The shorted and sulphated battery caused the voltages on each side of the 3BGS to nearly equalize and the motor would not turn. Once the battery started to receive charge and the sulphate was being removed from the plates the voltage differential came back into play and the motor started to turn again.

Just my two cents.

Dave Wing
                    Last edited by jettis; 10-28-2017, 11:49 PM.

Comment

• Thanks jettis for coming forward and sharing your research experience.

I made another video based on a suggestion of using 3 watt meters. Basically adding a third on the motor to measure its activity.

I also took a few extra minutes to quickly give you a glance of my chosen lifestyle which gives me freedom to work full time on research and experiments 50 or more hours a week which I still enjoy doing after 10 years of living this way. I also did this because I've seen posts on this forum that I'm paid $1,000 a week to spread disinformation and so on.
                      The only disinformation is fabricated by these individuals.

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3P3E6pNGdI

If you're interested in a demo of the bicycle generator here is a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXP2v5ZkUw4

Kind regards

Luc

Comment

• Luc,
                        You say your only purpose is to see if this really works or not, yet you continue to run the SAME experiment that you have already been told time and again is destined to FAIL

1. The batteries are too small
                        2. The load (motor) exceeds the C-20 discharge rate
                        3. You never rotate the batteries through the 3 positions.
                        4 That is NOT a Matt modified pulse motor.

In my book, all that you are proving is that you can’t or WON’T listen. That’s what makes me question whether your real intent is discovery or disinformation. I don’t really care. I am still waiting for Aaron to lock this thread. Someone else can fight the battle of dealing with folks like you and I will go on to other things, like making some money off the things I have that work. I can leave knowing I did my best, and you can leave believing you are correct and we’re both happy.
                        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                          Luc,
                          You say your only purpose is to see if this really works or not, yet you continue to run the SAME experiment that you have already been told time and again is destined to FAIL

1. The batteries are too small
                          2. The load (motor) exceeds the C-20 discharge rate
                          3. You never rotate the batteries through the 3 positions.
                          4 That is NOT a Matt modified pulse motor.

In my book, all that you are proving is that you can’t or WON’T listen. That’s what makes me question whether your real intent is discovery or disinformation. I don’t really care. I am still waiting for Aaron to lock this thread. Someone else can fight the battle of dealing with folks like you and I will go on to other things, like making some money off the things I have that work. I can leave knowing I did my best, and you can leave believing you are correct and we’re both happy.

No one has to fight... Or lock this thread!
                          Just move onward to the logical next step like you descibed above, or else find some other way to do it.

Dave Wing

Comment

• Luc,

Look at your meters on the small side battery in each test and notice the watt difference on each meter, in these two screen shots of your two separate tests. What do you see?

Dave Wing
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by jettis; 10-29-2017, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• Second image. Maybe I am out to lunch but it seems to me that the lower CEMF from the rotation of the motor and the high value of the low side voltage has done something to your input watts on the low side of your system.

Dave Wing
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by jettis; 10-29-2017, 12:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gotoluc View Post
                                What do you mean?... I just gave you the results of your test. Please enlighten me as to what I should be concluding from that?

You're speaking in parables!... not very scientific!
                                Why don't you demonstrate your measurements as I have.
                                Are you up for the challenge?

Awaiting your demo

Regards

Luc
                                well sorry about that, I thought you did not do the test. and only concluded and replied.
                                what I'm trying to say is you only want to see what you're meter is telling you.. you do not see that the motor was powered by the "charging Process". keep measuring watts in and watts out of the system..
                                If a water run through a pipe it doesn't mean It consumed the water.. and that is what is happening..
                                the meter's are Indicators. that shows Activity of wherever it was place..
                                you do not measure the total volume of the whole system by measuring its pressure and its flow rate. and this is what you're not seeing. and is what the other's are suggesting to compare the RUNTIME by direct connection and by 3BGS. so you would know that the motor (pipe) is not consuming the "energy" (water) and is only powered by the energy (water) transfer that has losses. if we would do work to replace more of this losses we will have more than what we have.

but... before I may sound like I'm doing this with batteries.. I would like to be clear.
                                I work on capacitors that uses the same concept (do work from "Charging Process"). there is a little bit of tweak though, I have 2 load instead of 1(its beneficial.
                                In between Capacitors. and I'll be posting my results here.
                                http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...p-circuit.html

but please do note.. I cannot prove something by a mere 10 minute video of youtube. i run things overnight and see the battery voltage next day..
                                and like turion stated. you have to take my word for it..

these are all small but meaningful experiments to myself that I can share.. inspired by this 3BGS work by turion and matt and work of dragon.

Comment

Working...
                                X