Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well in all truth I wondered the same thing. I don't think pointing that out makes anyone a troll. LOL You have to understand that these threads get rolled out of topic and it is important to ask the intent of someone who posts out of topic.
    No biggy though it is nice car.

Matt

Comment

• out of topic

Matt

Thank you for a possitive response,I know I might have over reacted,but seen from previous posts on various threads I can come to but one conclusion that is self explanatory,thank you nonetheless for your input......i will in future refrain from such behaviour

Comment

• Basic Free Energy Device

Originally posted by quantumfanatic View Post
        ... I do not think me or Turion ever claimed free energy, ....
        Yet Turion started this thread and named it "Basic Free Energy Device". Was it that far fetched to inquire how the electric race car featured in the video which you posted with no explanation relates to free energy?

Comment

• Zombie vs Zombie

Originally posted by bistander View Post
          I see an issue or two with the video (like it isn't the White Zombie) ...
          The car in that video is a black converted Mustang called Zombie 222 done by Bloodshed Motors of Austin, TX.

another one just for you bistander
          https://youtu.be/7rVTIpS5zb4
          This video is about the White Zombie, a white converted Datsun done by a friend in Oregon.

Obviously two different electric race cars.

Hi Bistander

Are you blind? how can you say it is not Zombie?What on earth deceived you?.......
          Seems like the confusion is yours, not mine.

and you can say what motors he used, and by their names....I did not see You there....you are not by a long shot familiar with any of these technologies...if you are ....prove it.
          I have been following the White Zombie for years and the Zombie 222 for about a year or so since I saw it mentioned on the NEDRA site. I am on a first name basis with the owner of the company which builds the motors used in the Zombie 222. I can tell you how many turns per coil they used in the armature.

The custom builder who did the motors for the White Zombie is good friend and I can tell you the color and nickname he used for those motors. I know the fellow who designed the controllers and the guy who owns the company which now builds them. I have built a number of EVs using equipment from these sources.

I don't care if you believe me and I don't have to prove anything. The electric race car caught my attention and I thought I might be able to offer some insight or detail to help you guys. But you'd rather call me names. Go figure.

bi
          Last edited by bistander; 02-19-2016, 02:38 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

• New Beginnings

Rick Frederick just released this amazing information for all the world to see....how to run motors without having to pay to do it.

https://youtu.be/SE-AiC9yiFc

If you have ever built the 3BGS or any of the other circuits we have shown on that thread for the last four or five years, you will see that there may be some....similarities. Possibly. Maybe. I think I first posted about running motors this way about 8 years ago.

Rick claims to have a self runner. I believe that. It's not that hard to do knowing what I know about how this can work. Can his stuff actually self run and produce a large amount of usable power? I don't know, because I haven't seen his stuff up close and personal. I know that if he really understands what he has shared, it has the POTENTIAL (get it...potential?) to do a heck of a lot more than self run. That's what we've been saying all along. I do know a couple folks who have his motors, and they are NOT self runners, but possibly this is a recent breakthrough for him. Don't know.

Anyway, Matt, Carroll and I are working on a prototype to show you what can be done. We had two of the three up and running today and discovered an issue which we are working to correct. Once we get all the issues ironed out we should have a nice little package to share that will self run and show proof of concept. It won't power your house either, but IF it works, we can show how to step it up to whatever output you want. We'll keep you posted.
            Dave
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
            —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Just to let you know. We are still here and still working on a prototype to share when it is completed and we have REAL numbers to share.

Carroll got some good results today with magnetic neutralization with only ONE coil in the prototype, but how this translates to a finished product is too early to say. He cut his amp draw by 50%, saw the rotor speed up, and got additional power generated (because of the increased speed, no doubt) so that was kinda cool. Whether we can get the same results with ALL the coils in place remains to be seen.

Anyway, we have things to try, so if we are not posting here it is because we are WORKING. Matt, Carroll and I all have the same prototype on our bench, and we are making modifications and testing things that we are sharing with each other. The idea was to put together a machine that uses all the little tricks we have learned over the years to put together a self runner. We shall see.

This will be far from an overnight project, so tune in from time to time.

Dave
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
              —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Thank's guys! keep going your good work!

Comment

• @All

Some news to share hopefully in the coming months. I am still working on the project but I have went in a different direction that uses a simple magnet arrangement with ultrasonic vibration the type used in cleaning

So you have the basic free energy device with the razor scooter motor adding in a very interesting modification. I am sure Matt and Dave already know the power of ultrasonic's when used with a modified motor.

However I have not seen it mentioned anywhere else or on this thread so I wanted to give an update.

Good work guys! You all are contributing so much to the community!!!

-Altrez

Comment

• Originally posted by altrez View Post
                    @All....
                    So you have the basic free energy device with the razor scooter motor adding in a very interesting modification. I am sure Matt and Dave already know the power of ultrasonic's when used with a modified motor.

-Altrez
                    Do you end up with a really clean motor? I am afraid I do not know could you tell us.

Thanks
                    Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                      Do you end up with a really clean motor? I am afraid I do not know could you tell us.

Thanks
                      Matt
                      The clean motor is a by product I am sill working out the theory but I think it has something to do with causing the coil of the motor to resonate causing less drag?

I will post pictures and test data once I can confirm it for sure. Still working on the project!

-Altrez

Comment

• Looking forward to it.

Matt

Comment

• Still here can't wait

Turion,
                          I do hope success for your project. I always check in to follow your post.
                          Thanks,
                          wantomake

Comment

• Hi Dave
                            Thanks for posting videos by Rick Frederick. Encouraged me to try his methods. Actually my first goal is to try and de-sulphate old batteries. I only have one good 12v lawn tractor battery. I have several 25 Ah SLA I bought 14 years ago to make a portable PA system. All now really dead.

I managed to get one to charge up to 8 v. So I hooked it in series with my good battery to give me 20 v to charge two dead batts in parallel. My small motor hooked between the positives. I needed a resistor across the charge batts to get the motor to run. After about 2 hours, the motor ran without the resistor. It ran all day.

At the end of the day one of the charge batts got to 2v the other to only 0.2v. So, I put it on a trickle charge on the 2v to see if anything happens overnight. Actually, I put a trickle charge on the source batts 1 and 2 also. The reason for my post will explain.

As I monitored the system, I discovered that there is a pulsing DC voltage on each bat in the system that is slightly more than double the bat voltage? I don't recall reading about this when I was more active in the forum. Maybe it is because I am using highly sulphated batts? Even my good bat is 4 years old.

For example: Primary bat 12.2 v showing 28 v on AC scale with red lead on bat positive. If I reverse the leads, no AC reading. Primary bat number two 8v DC shows pos AC 20v and charge batts surface running charge 7 v shows pos AC 16v. Maybe the bemf of the motor is giving the high voltage pulses?

The second thing I noticed is that each bat in the system has its own unique frequency band. The freq seems related to the voltage in the bat, or the amount of sulphation? The good 12v bat centered around 200Hz, the 8v bat centered around 1.3Hz and the dead batts centered around 1.6Hz. Interesting as the 8v bat dropped to 7v and the surface charge of the charge batts approached 7v, their freqs started to match? Maybe this is caused by ringing of the plates or something?

I don't have a scope to show what's going on with the wave patterns. I double check with my analog meters against the digital. I built a Imhotep relay charger first to try and de-sulphate the batts. I thought something was wrong because my clamp meter was showing 600 milliamps of current. But, the relay seemed to work and it was lighting the neon lamp. I later noticed the meter was measuring 600 milliamps before I clamped it on the wire! It was responding to the radiant field. Even the volt readings varied up and down.

I hooked up my analog meter and it measured 30 mA as it should. But, I was only getting 8 mA into the charge batts. The 3batt system with my small motor is getting around 45 mA into the charge batts and my digital meters are fine with the energy.

Chris

Comment

• Originally posted by Tishatang View Post
                              Hi Dave
                              Thanks for posting videos by Rick Frederick. Encouraged me to try his methods. Actually my first goal is to try and de-sulphate old batteries. I only have one good 12v lawn tractor battery. I have several 25 Ah SLA I bought 14 years ago to make a portable PA system. All now really dead.

I managed to get one to charge up to 8 v. So I hooked it in series with my good battery to give me 20 v to charge two dead batts in parallel. My small motor hooked between the positives. I needed a resistor across the charge batts to get the motor to run. After about 2 hours, the motor ran without the resistor. It ran all day.

At the end of the day one of the charge batts got to 2v the other to only 0.2v. So, I put it on a trickle charge on the 2v to see if anything happens overnight. Actually, I put a trickle charge on the source batts 1 and 2 also. The reason for my post will explain.

As I monitored the system, I discovered that there is a pulsing DC voltage on each bat in the system that is slightly more than double the bat voltage? I don't recall reading about this when I was more active in the forum. Maybe it is because I am using highly sulphated batts? Even my good bat is 4 years old.

For example: Primary bat 12.2 v showing 28 v on AC scale with red lead on bat positive. If I reverse the leads, no AC reading. Primary bat number two 8v DC shows pos AC 20v and charge batts surface running charge 7 v shows pos AC 16v. Maybe the bemf of the motor is giving the high voltage pulses?

The second thing I noticed is that each bat in the system has its own unique frequency band. The freq seems related to the voltage in the bat, or the amount of sulphation? The good 12v bat centered around 200Hz, the 8v bat centered around 1.3Hz and the dead batts centered around 1.6Hz. Interesting as the 8v bat dropped to 7v and the surface charge of the charge batts approached 7v, their freqs started to match? Maybe this is caused by ringing of the plates or something?

I don't have a scope to show what's going on with the wave patterns. I double check with my analog meters against the digital. I built a Imhotep relay charger first to try and de-sulphate the batts. I thought something was wrong because my clamp meter was showing 600 milliamps of current. But, the relay seemed to work and it was lighting the neon lamp. I later noticed the meter was measuring 600 milliamps before I clamped it on the wire! It was responding to the radiant field. Even the volt readings varied up and down.

I hooked up my analog meter and it measured 30 mA as it should. But, I was only getting 8 mA into the charge batts. The 3batt system with my small motor is getting around 45 mA into the charge batts and my digital meters are fine with the energy.

Chris
                              Hi Tishatang!
                              Nice noticed...
                              You should try the re-emf charger for desulfating your batt... For me it is working better then the relay charger...
                              http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ule-thief.html
                              Ciao!

Comment

• @Wistiti

Thanks for the charger circuit. I will see what I can put together.
                                Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X