Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know sometimes the most obvious things are the hardest to grasp. Now think about the title of this thread...Basic free energy device, what is the most basic free energy device?. The most basic, cheapest free energy device is a piece of black aluminum soffit which will generate 1 Kw of energy in the form of heat for a price of around $7. A solar thermal panel can be built for about $20 which will generate 1 Kw of heat 6 hours a day producing around 2200 Kw/hr annually.

Now think about all the time you have invested, all the money you have invested. The real issue here is that people segregate energy into neat little categories so it makes sense to them, common sense, however energy is not an Earth bound concept it is a universal one. We are literally swimming in a sea of energy for the taking and yet we are blind to it.

In any case, whirling magnets past a coil of wire without understanding what Energy, Magnetism and Electricity are fundamentally is a fools game in my opinion. It is equivalent to trying to hit a home run without knowing what baseball is and personally I think all of you are better than that. If you want to succeed your going to have to start asking the hard questions, your going to have to go to that place you fear the most. That place where you say I don't understand but I intend to...that is the beginning.

AC

Comment

South Americans mastered (and Indians) free energy long time ago

its called stealin'

you dummies.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Jones
        We'll leave them on here for now so people can see who wants to help and who doesn't. But you watch, they cannot handle anyone being critical of their comments as they feel they are right no matter what.
        Last, notice how they run in packs. Thats a sign of a weak individual.
        Matt

Next time at the grocery,
        suggest purchasing new batteries for your sense of humor.

You want free energy? MOVE TO ICELAND.

every house is sitting on a fortune of free energy, and it only takes about $1000 to tap a hole and power your house forever for free.

Comment

videos

Hi Tishtang,
          That is very interesting how decreasing the voltage makes an increase in rpm!
          Do you have any videos of how to build?
          The blue box you use for a throttle, I use a trigger out of a variable speed drill, but would like to know more about your controller.
          Awesome videos Thanks for sharing.
          artv

Comment

Hi Matt,
            I kept having failures with first version. It ran good, but blew the motor controller. Also, blew my attempts at solid state voltage control for the rotor voltage to each rotor of the alternators. Here is first video showing new version with heavy duty motor controller and 25 watt rheostats to regulate rotor voltages. Units are coupled together with rubber coupling for black ABS plastic drain pipe from hardware store. Runs very smooth, most noise from fan on motor controller.

Alternators are highly engineered units made to turn high rpms all day long. Washing machine motor out of Whirlpool front load washing machine, 110 v 3 phase squirrel cage motor designed to turn 11,000 rpm. I just happened to have it on hand. One day I decided to hook it up to 3 phase output of alternator. I am using two matched 90 Amp Denso units out of mid nineties Dodge products. Densos have bifilar windings in parallel for stator field. If necessary, one could rewire winding in series giving 24 v operation. Also, one can modify into either Delta or Wye.

I tried Delta, but went back to original Wye because higher starting torque. I finally went to two 6 v batteries for rotor source voltages. I tried to run separate alternator driven by the washing machine motor, but starting torque too low to turn. It can't follow the rotating field which has to be spinning over 6000 rpm. The alternator is a 12 pole motor. This means the motor controller is generating a rotating field to turn a 2 pole motor 36,000 rpm!

A better design would be to spin the alternator using the modified Razor pulse motor if it has the starting torque. Or, a regular brush controlled DC motor which is a much simpler setup. Also a flywheel added to maybe push through the rpm drop when surge happens.

As I experimented, the flash of inspiration came to me that, since VARS is created by a rotating rotor in a magnetic field, what better way to to harvest the VARS then using a free wheeling rotor in a magnetic field! The logic seems to make sense.

Alterverter Ver 2, Intro on Vimeo

Comment

I think if we give him time he'll hang himself for sure, if he hasn't already.

Matt

Since you cannot define the term INERTIA
              , speaking about free energy is purely a futile chicken run.

All energy is tapping the loss of true inertia.

Your incapacity to define simplex theory makes actualization of free energy an impossibility.

If you want a serious debate on 'free energy' , it will be YOU who "hangs himself"
              There is no free lunch, son.

what is potential is not actual, what is actual requires a modal change in the loss of what is potential (inertia)

Your (and others) premise of FREE ENERGY is that you can grow a 40,000 pound OAK TREE from an ACORN without :

1. dirt
              2. water
              3. sunshine

etc.

Suggest a course in logic.
              Last edited by TheoriaApophasis; 10-04-2014, 10:06 PM.

Comment

@Mattew Jones
                See this is what the first part of the thread was about. There is always those who have to comment and try to derail constructive conversation. Because of course they are so much better then everyone else. They have so much to offer in their purely theoretical and insulting views.
                I wasn't aware that you were the sole person who decides what is constructive conversation and what is not or have you just taken this pseudo authority upon yourself?. I jumped in because I have spent decades doing exactly what you are doing so perhaps you might explain to me how you have come to believe you know more than any other person here?.

I mean no offense but I figured there was a 95% chance you would be the first to comment on my post harshly, you are an open book in my view from your prior posts so please do not lecture me until you take a good hard look in the mirror.

In any case my intent was to make people think, to ask the same question I had to ask myself a very long time ago. Why am I doing this?, I did the same stuff as everyone else day after day and I never got the results I wanted...why?. The answer is that fundamentally we have no idea what were dealing with... again what is magnetism?, what is electricity?, what is a field?. If your so god damn smart you tell me but I'm going to take a wild guess and say that like everyone else you have no idea where to even start, why is that?.

Have you ever wondered why you consider yourself an expert in this field but you have absolutely no coherent answers to any of the hard questions that really matter?. I did a long time ago and I found I was a fool chasing smoke and mirrors, I was everything I told myself I was not and I am no expert in any sense of the word but that's just me.

Thats a sign of a weak individual.
                No sir I think you have it all wrong because knowing my weakness gives me strength. I am not perfect, I do not know everything and most of what I think I know is most likely completely wrong so I strive to do better every hour of every day....understanding my weakness is my greatest strength.

Last, notice how they run in packs.
                As a matter of fact I think TA is cyber stalking me, lol, which is fine because he seems like a nice enough person behind that hard exterior he shows here. We should not be so quick to judge anyone and if they can help me learn and grow as a person then I have no right to judge them, I should be thankful. As well me and TA can never seem to agree on anything, we are oil and water, but that does not change the fact he makes me think, to question myself which is more than I can say of your posts.

AC
                Last edited by Allcanadian; 10-04-2014, 10:37 PM.

Comment

So show some of your work AC.
                  Matt
                  meaningless nonsense. A monkey can throw parts together, ....an elaborate gadget that does nothing and produces nothing is NOT WORK

its a waste of time and energy.

Then I'll share it (my magic device)
                  Matt
                  Yes, said about 1000000000 'inventors'. Talk is cheap.

So what someone else or I don't understand Energy, Magnetism and Electricity. So what. If the machine works then the machine works.
                  Matt
                  "works" is a vague term that means nothing.

A rock WORKS , it sits there and resists movement.

Yes, Im sure you dont understand magnetism, nobody does. (well almost nobody).

And all your theory in the face of that is useless.
                  Matt
                  And all your TALK in the face of that is useless.

So show us something AC stop talking.
                  Matt
                  So show us something MATT stop talking.

Comment

TA
                    I respect you and what you have to say. I also need to vouch for Matt. I've only seen him talk about what he knows because he's actually done the work. He has posted videos of his work and documents to instruct people in their building. I've seen him offer further assistance to people who are working on projects and need a little guidance. He knows his theory, both inside and outside the classical EM theory box - again, because he's put in the bench time.

We all come at this from different angles of expertise. You possess a depth and clarity of logic, synthesis and didactic presentation that are rare in any field, and reading your work has been a gift and an education for many of us. Matt speaks from a level of solid expertise that comes from applied theory and R&D. He's respected by many here as someone who can theorize and apply in practical builds.
                    FWIW
                    Bob

Comment

It's all about the work.

TA,
                      It is people like YOU who ruin it for everyone. You come on here and basically DARE us to post a working device just to prove you wrong. The silly thing is, we already KNOW you are wrong because of what we have seen on the bench. By posting it here, we would be giving YOU something you clearly don't deserve to have. Why would we reward YOU or any of those like you? I don't think so. At this point I would almost rather just share with the folks who have contacted Matt and I by PM, and then only with people we are pretty sure aren't YOU. LOL. Let it spread that way, by word of mouth, to people we trust and they trust, rather than show YOU squat. I suppose you might get it eventually, but at least it wouldn't be from us.

I too will be spending time working on stuff. I have a driver board to finish soldering. It's what I need to run my 12 coil motor/generator. We are building things. Mostly, they don't work, and that can be depressing day after day. But after all this time of things not working, we have figured a few things out, so now we have some things that DO work. You go from COP>1 to COP>2 to COP>6, and you realize that there ARE some things you can do and ways of making things that actually work. And you want to share. But that is an urge easily controlled.

Dave
                      Last edited by Turion; 10-05-2014, 04:21 AM.
                      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                      —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                        TA,
                        rather than show YOU squat.
                        Dave
                        Yes, yet another experimenter who talks about imaginary 'free energy' devices.

Yet wont show other this supposed cloud walking Unicorn.

how typical.

You and a few others speak like those in a cult who have a magic device, or a secret chant that produces supernatural phenomena.

You speak of the OCCULT, not of science .

TA,
                        Why would we reward YOU or any of those like you?
                        Dave
                        You have it backwards son. It is YOU who are supposed to produce YOUR device and reward yourself.

TA,
                        It is people like YOU who ruin it for everyone.
                        Dave
                        Id easily win the debate that it is nonsense claims of magical devices and making others experiment down DEAD END roads that "ruin it" for others.
                        Lets see this occult device of which and your fellow speaks.
                        Until then, its mere lip flapping.

Since you nor your pal can even DEFINE the term inertia, the source of ANY and ALL energy, .....then any claims that you have 'cracked the code' are absurd at best.
                        Last edited by TheoriaApophasis; 10-05-2014, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey
                          It will be my post next, on my thread that is not respected by others..
                          Someone once said "I respect your claims, .......but I only have trust in your proof and results"

Pardon, I didnt know this was the thread for discussing occult devices that are top-secret magic power producing inventions.

I thought this was a non-fictional thread, my error entirely.

Comment

TA,

I HAVE rewarded myself with my device. I spent a lot of money and a lot of time, and it is there on my bench. I have pictures and video and everything. But you know what? I don't need any of those things because I have the actual device. I can touch it. But more importantly, I can use it.

But if you think I am going to share something with YOU that I have worked THAT hard and long for when you act the way you do, you are smoking crack. I'm 60 years old. I have three Masters Degrees. I have a wife who loves me, kids, and grandkids. I have three dogs who drive me crazy. I don't have to prove anything to anybody but myself, and certainly not to YOU. LOL

My youngest son is an electrical engineer. He has seen things working on my bench that he doesn't understand because they didn't teach him everything in school, and he went to one of the best engineering schools in the country. We have some wonderful discussions, because he is as skeptical as they come, but it's hard to deny what your OWN instruments tell you.

This isn't just a hobby with me, it is my full time job. I retired 7 years ago and working on this stuff is what keeps me going. I am terribly busy at the moment remodeling my home to sell it, remodeling the house we are moving into for the short term, and building our retirement home, but I am setting up shop at the new house in a couple weeks, and will be building some prototypes. Maybe I will video one of the top-secret magic power producing inventions to see if TA can figure out how I am faking it, but probably not. LOL

You see, you can't get me riled up. You can insult your little head off and all I will do is laugh. And you know why? Because I have something that works, and all you have is a crappy attitude and a big vocabulary. It makes me chuckle.

People like you who remain anonymous and hide behind their little screen name while they lash out at people are of no consequence to me. You might piss Matt off but you just make me laugh.

Dave
                            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

TA,I'm 60 years old. I have three Masters Degrees.
                              Dave

I see you're trying to convince yourself, not me.

Master degrees mean nothing other than a great willingness to regurgitate nonsense someone else said or wrote before you, and pass tests and reword the same stuff that was shoved down your gullet.

Wisdom cannot be taught, not intuitive creativity. At the age of 60, one might assume (incorrectly) that you would have learned that by now.

You make claims about devices, but will not produce it?

Go patent it then
                              and then show everyone this magical Unicorn device.

Comment

Tishatang,

DO you have any model numbers on either the Denso alternator or the squirrel cage motor? I have been running my generator with the little Razor Scooter pulse motor. Burnt up a couple trying to break the magnetic lock.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X