X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have to charge batteries matched for the size of the SSG

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
    Bedini SSG worked nicely made from old child bicycle wheel....though I was unable to desulphate my dead batteries...maybe my fault.
    The reason for this in most cases is that too big of a battery is being charged with a certain size coil. There are people who have a single power winding of 150 feet 18 awg for example and they're trying to charge a car battery. Ideally, it has to all be matched.

On a 7 transistor circuit to spec in our book, we can draw 1.3 amps so * 20 = 26 amp hour battery at a c20 rate so 7 power windings at 150 feet of 18 awg I believe and 1 trigger of same size is a pretty good match for a 26 amp hour battery.

20-30 amp range will be fine that is the upper limit to what that particular SSG should charge. Charging a 600cca - roughly 60ah battery with a machine that size isn't going to cut it. Lucky to push it to 11-12 volts or so, which isn't enough when it needs to go to 15.0-15.2 for flooded cell batts for the final topping charge.

Not sure if you're using batteries too big but point is, has to be matched.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

free energy

Originally posted by Turion View Post
      There are STILL things about that build John has not shared. Maybe in the advanced book he will. But I am not holding my breath.

Getting a COP of 1.5 is not nearly enough.
      Actually some of the most important things going back to the 1984 book are in plain view but have never been discussed over all these years. These will be pointed out in the advanced book as well as other things that will take everyone's experiments to the next level. If everyone applies what is already in the first and second book, they'll get over 1.0 COP if they add the mechanical work. It won't self run but it proves the point and that is all the SG/SSG was ever supposed to do.

You're right. COP 1.5 is easy to do but is not enough to "save the world" or whatever. Again, it just proves the point and extends our understanding of these kind of electrical systems beyond the closed system propaganda in the books. It is a learning tool and that is all anyone should expect out of it.

Yes, they can be scaled up for bigger practical applications.

And for anyone that followed the history - John did explain one self runner that kept itself charged up. Swapping batteries from back to front with large cap dumps and a mechanical switch. That was with the plexiglass wheel and the coils hitting the side of the wheel instead of the edge. The circuit was important - not the geometry but large cap discharge and mechanical switch always gave the best that I can recall.

Thanks for supporting others in their experiments. I'm glad you can see it for what it is.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Comment

@Matt

Originally posted by Matthew Jones
        David is building a larger one, but we have a basic blueprint in mind for a motor gen that will incorporate several of the known effect to show gain. Not anything mind blowing but that something that can be built and through building it you should gain basic understand of the right and wrong way to employ effect. Coil shorting, drag Free (Lenz free) techniques, recycling of current through high speed switching, ect.

And we want to share it, preferably here. Since we both grew up here if you will.

But you yourself Aaron know the delima of posting anything and trying to maintain a track for progress without everyone knowing better or comparing or whatever.

Every attempt someone has made within the last year was sidetracked by the usual suspects pushing there own agenda.

So David and I have been going around with each other trying to figure out how to get this out without hitting the wall.

We have no firm plans as of yet but the thought of working on a plan and at the same time start challenging people cooperate instead of all the crap they wanna do first. And even just see if it can happen at all without publishing and charging for it.

Follow Me? Its tough to consider others in any of these environments. Maybe its the same as always or maybe its changed, I don't know.

Matt
        Whatever you want to post here would be great. I can put out announcements to drive traffic to any thread, etc. at anytime. And I can also delete distractions at anytime as well.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Comment

Delima

Aaron,
          I was just a watcher back when John was posting here frequently, but I watched him as he was challenged time after time after time. I saw Matt go through the same crap on the Use for the Tesla Switch thread long after John quit posting there.

I was at the first conference, but haven't been able to make it back for a second round yet. Life got in the way. I know John likes to leave SOMETHING out when he gives us info because he worked hard for the expertise he has, and everyone just wants to be spoon fed all the answers instead of having to work for the solution. There's helping, and then there's doing it FOR someone.

Matt and I want to work with some folks who actually want to BUILD something and improve upon it, without having to listen to the useless babbling of people who say it can't be done or want to spend all their time trying to cram THEIR theory down OUR throats. We have some things that work. We though about starting small and taking folks through a building process step by step, and not giving them the next step until they show they have completed the previous one correctly. Matt tried something like that on the Tesla switch thread, and it was a pain in the butt for him.

I have a tie in with a Major Sillicon Valley corporation whose chief electrical research engineer has been down in my basement and seen my 3BGS running on one of the GOOD days when it was doing things he could not explain. And he was using HIS meters. So they have been supplying me with lots of free stuff. Magnets, all the AWG 18 wire I can possibly use, and they are even prepared to buy me a coil winder when I get my new shop up and running. They are interested in the potential of some of the things we have been working on.

We thought about just grabbing some of the people we know and going to a private forum to do this where we can uninvited anyone who doesn't get with the program, but thought we would give it a shot here first. Matt has his own server and has hosted us at other times. But like Matt said, we grew up here.

Dave
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

purpose of this thread

Originally posted by Turion View Post
            Aaron,
            I was just a watcher back when John was posting here frequently, but I watched him as he was challenged time after time after time. I saw Matt go through the same crap on the Use for the Tesla Switch thread long after John quit posting there.

I was at the first conference, but haven't been able to make it back for a second round yet. Life got in the way. I know John likes to leave SOMETHING out when he gives us info because he worked hard for the expertise he has, and everyone just wants to be spoon fed all the answers instead of having to work for the solution. There's helping, and then there's doing it FOR someone.

Matt and I want to work with some folks who actually want to BUILD something and improve upon it, without having to listen to the useless babbling of people who say it can't be done or want to spend all their time trying to cram THEIR theory down OUR throats. We have some things that work. We though about starting small and taking folks through a building process step by step, and not giving them the next step until they show they have completed the previous one correctly. Matt tried something like that on the Tesla switch thread, and it was a pain in the butt for him.

I have a tie in with a Major Sillicon Valley corporation whose chief electrical research engineer has been down in my basement and seen my 3BGS running on one of the GOOD days when it was doing things he could not explain. And he was using HIS meters. So they have been supplying me with lots of free stuff. Magnets, all the AWG 18 wire I can possibly use, and they are even prepared to buy me a coil winder when I get my new shop up and running. They are interested in the potential of some of the things we have been working on.

We thought about just grabbing some of the people we know and going to a private forum to do this where we can uninvited anyone who doesn't get with the program, but thought we would give it a shot here first. Matt has his own server and has hosted us at other times. But like Matt said, we grew up here.

Dave
            I'll look forward to the progress! It's your thread so if you only want people to post here after they actually build something the moderators will help enforce it.

There are a few private forums here for people's private projects and there are options to have a pw protected forum, etc... only for people building. All that can be setup here. I think it is best to have it in the open so everyone can learn and just delete unwelcome posts.

If people are skeptical or whatever, they're welcome to start a new thread and do what they want as long as they don't disrupt the conversation.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

Let's stop talking and start doing.

Turion,

"The Trinity Device" (or whatever you decide to call it if you lead the project)

Propose your proof of concept build with enough details that people can decide for themselves if it is a worthy build. Start a builders thread and request that only those building and testing your concept device are to post on that thread.

Maintain a public list of those participants that are building or testing, and be clear that others (non-builders) can only communicate with builders/testers by PM if necessary.

If you set up the thread like that and others still don't follow the rules of the thread - all builders and testers on the thread need to learn the discipline of stepping over non-compliant posters so as to not feed distractions.

As you and I have discussed before, the concept build must be of manageable size and scope and have the potential to prove (through experimental evidence) a new proposed belief. The proof of the proposed device and result will in time be obvious by actually delivering a common result through replication.

No matter what you propose and build, there will always be people that choose the course of disbelief - they will shout from the rafters about the injustice of what you believe. The rule of life is that agendas are innumerable and should remain the sovereign property of each life. Let's spend every waking moment focusing on what you say you believe to exist, and with just a few other souls - a movement will begin.

Don't let the howler monkeys spook you from your game - have no doubt they are here to stay and they do have their place in the food chain. Think about it like a jungle - don't try to shape it, learn how to navigate it.

Keep it simple, begin.
              Last edited by DavidE; 09-26-2014, 11:04 AM.

Comment

@Turion
                I can barely stand to come to this forum anymore. Most of the builders I have worked with for so many years have given up and moved on, although I am in contact with MANY of them by email or phone on occasion. All we are left with now are a bunch of folks who jump from thread to thread posting videos they have seen on YouTube that they believe are "for real" and a bunch of others who feel compelled to share how the "THEORY" they have come up with applies to every possible thread on the forum.

That was NEVER the purpose of this forum. NEVER.
                I believe the purpose of this forum is to share our thoughts and insight's with one another. However we should understand that sharing means giving and to truly give something means there can be no strings attached.

We could also think of this forum as a transition point because anyone who has been here for any length of time understands that the people who may actually have something that matters always leave this place for greener pastures without sharing what they have learned. It is an unfortunate truth and in the words of T.H.Moray...you cannot prove anything to anyone who will not prove the matter for themselves.

So I believe we should take what is given at face value, it is what it is, and if anyone really wanted to give away all they have learned they would have. The question is, if you really have something and claim to want to share it then why haven't you?, why not just lay it out for everyone to see just as you would expect them too?. You see that's not the way we operate is it and I only share maybe 5% and most is only the stuff I feel has no real commercial value. I have no problem admitting this openly and as such I have low expectations of others sharing anything of real value.

In any case if we expect people to be honest and openly share everything then we should do the same with no string attached...it is a two way street and what goes around comes around.

AC

Comment

Originally posted by Allcanadian View Post
                  most is only the stuff I feel has no real commercial value.
                  AC

honest question.

WHY MUST IT?

99% of knowledge and wisdom doesnt "put out" .
                  must it be about $$$$$ ???

What happened to a PURE desire to KNOW for sake of KNOWING

Comment

In any public forum you're going to get all kinds of wonky responses from people who don't understand your presentation. A new concept often has to be repeated over and over for people to get it.
                    Inventor types usually don't have the kind of patience it takes to be a good teacher.
                    I have had detractors in the past who forced me take a closer look at what I had brought to the table. They made me to put into words what I sometimes only vaguely understood. A healthy amount of skepticism is necessary to keep the project grounded.
                    Angry or frustrated people don't generally provide healthy skepticism, which tends to annoy everybody. I don't know how you get around it, but it's part of the nature of the beast and needs to be born with patience and resignation.
                    That said, I'm a firm advocate of the "build more, talk less" school of discovery. I realize that not everyone's a builder. Nonbuilders don't realize what a handicap this is and think that the mind is sufficient to resolve new concepts. I can't tell you how many theories I've had which stood up to rigorous mental scrutiny and utterly failed on the bench. That's why I build.
                    New discovery is a long and difficult process. Working together with a positive and hopeful attitude will go a long way towards solving problems instead of creating new ones

Comment

I think this info will blow your mind
                      Do you know/remember Daniel McFarland Cook patent from 1871 ?
                      I have found that people did a lot of research on this person and it appear to be prolific inventor of his times like Tesla and a mighty , rich man who spent every penny on experimentations to finally find overunity generator.
                      This is back in time before Tesla vs Edison "currents war", before all electric era.
                      After this findings of old invention , now I believe ancients could have free energy....it's just a matter of how hard you try to find data in archives...

Mansfield's D.M. Cook and his enduring energy - Richland Source: Community News | Richland Source

Comment

For quite a while I bought a single 1/16 inch iron rod every time I went to Lowes. I have a bundle of them two inches in diameter and planned on building this some day. I even experimented with wrapping it with wire, but never got around to any serious testing.

There is a dutch patent that is very similar to this, only at the end of his core he has a nonconductive spacer and then a magnet with the same diameter as the iron rod. I don't remember any other specifics of that patent, and can't seem to find it.

Found the one I was looking for:
                        http://www.intalek.com/Index/Project.../DE3024814.pdf

There is a much better diagram of it here: http://www.jcornett.com/jc/misc_docs...y_Handout3.pdf but you have some other stuff to wade through to get to it. Some of you might like that stuff you have to wade through.

On another note, here is someone working on something that has some things similar to what Matt and I have been talking about. He also has some things that are quite different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuq92YQKmbk
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KGLWjmxSsU
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXTu0az2Vs
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOShTT2H-rY
                        Last edited by Turion; 09-28-2014, 06:17 AM.
                        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

Expierimenting

Hi Dave , I was running a test today and yesterday with my modified Matt winding.
                          I was using three dead batteries , the battery in the #3 position has a couple dead cells (it will only charge to 10.5vdc) .
                          The 2 primaries will charge to ~12.5vdc, but when you load them , they drop out of site.
                          I ran for six hours , #1 was up, #2 was down, and #3 was up. Batts 1&3 added value exceeds the lose in #2, plus 6 hours of a motor running.
                          I also tried the transformers but that was a fail.
                          Still trying.
                          artv

Comment

3 battery setup

Might be helpful to post John's diagrams from his old site showing the basic 3 battery setup with a light bulb. Would help orient people to the basic concept that you do have a usable potential between the positives with a common ground.
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Comment

General configuration questions

This question is for Turion/Dave. In this thread, in post #1, you say you have had good results with one of your builds. In post #9, you describe a build which I would assume is the one with the good results. Is my assumption correct?

Question 2. I notice that you despise videos. That's fine with me but can you give us a block diagram or something? I had some interesting results with a 3 battery system and I would like to compare notes. I don't want to go into too much detail unless we our two setups are at least somewhat similar.

Wayne
                              There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

Unhappy

I just spent about two hours putting together a long post, which failed to load, and it is after midnight now, so I am calling it a day. Have to be up in five hours.

wayne.ct,

YES. I'm running from a two battery stack (two batteries wired in series) through a motor that turns my generator to a third battery that is reversed, so the motor is connected between the positives of two batteries.

Aaron,
                                picture attached. It was this picture and some things I read in PJ Kelly's book:

"Pupils in school are taught that if a bulb is connected across a battery, a current flows from the battery, through the bulb and back to the battery. This current causes the bulb to light, and after a time, the battery runs down and is no longer able to light the bulb. This is completely correct.
                                However, this teaching gives the wrong impression. It implies that the “work” done in lighting the bulb, uses up the electricity coming from the battery and that the battery somehow has a store of electricity, something like the sand in an hourglass or egg-timer, which when it runs out will no longer be able to light the bulb. Interestingly, those same teachers will show the correct picture of the circuit, drawing it like this:

You will notice that the 1-amp current flowing out of the bulb is exactly the same as the 1-amp current flowing into the bulb. Exactly the same amount of current comes out of the bulb as the current which flows into the bulb. So, how much current is “used up” in doing the work of lighting the bulb? Answer: None. Energy is never destroyed, the most that can happen to it is that it gets converted from one form to another.
                                So why does the battery end up not being able to light the bulb any more? Well, that is a feature of the way that batteries operate. If the current flow is in one direction, then the battery gets charged up, and if it is in the other direction, then the battery gets discharged:
                                The battery getting run down, has nothing to do with the current flowing through the bulb, the battery would get run down if the bulb were left out of the circuit. The useful “work” of creating light by having the current flow through the bulb, does not “use up” any current, and more importantly, it does not “use up” any energy. Energy cannot be “used up” - it just gets transformed from one form to another. This is difficult to understand as we have been taught that we have to keep buying energy from the electricity supply companies to power our equipment. The false idea is that we buy the energy, and it then gets “used up” in the equipment, so we have to buy some more to keep the equipment going. We accept it because that’s what we were taught. It isn’t true.
                                The current flowing through the bulb can be arranged to be a charging current for another battery. It can both light the bulb and charge another battery without needing any extra current"
                                Last edited by Turion; 01-08-2015, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X