This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TA,
    I'm trying to convince myself of what? LOL. That I have an education? Or that I know something you don't? Both of which are true by the way.

And if you place no value on education, you are even stupider than I thought. It is not only WHAT you learn, it is the desire to learn that is important. And wisdom can be taught to those willing to learn. If you truly believe your OWN words, that "wisdom can't be taught", why have you spent so much time trying to cram your crap down everyone's throats on every thread on this forum? Why third and forth editions of your nonsense if not to teach your "wisdom" to someone else? If it can't be learned, why not just keep your mouth shut about it. Obviously you believe it CAN be learned by others, or why keep spewing "your wisdom" all over the place? You are your own worst enemy.

You are just a little joke. Not even a big joke. Just a little one.

As for not producing a device. I fully intend to share it with all kinds of folks, just not YOU.

Dave
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

@All

@All,

Dave/Turion started this thread to share a project that he is working on with Matt. Please do not post in this thread unless you are working on this project and are sharing your work - that is the purpose of this thread. Dave and Matt are stating that they are going to post the necessary information for others to learn about their work so please let them to do that without disruption.
      Energetic Forum Administrator
      http://www.energeticforum.com

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
        @All,

Dave/Turion started this thread to share a project that he is working on with Matt. Please do not post in this thread unless you are working on this project and are sharing your work - that is the purpose of this thread. Dave and Matt are stating that they are going to post the necessary information for others to learn about their work so please let them to do that without disruption.
        Agreed, please stop wasting everyone's time.
        I dont plan on building their device, I have my own direction to follow, but would like to see their concept and take it further into a solid state device.
        So please let them show their work.
        dave
        Although I may build it, I do have a couple of razor motors.
        Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
          @All,

Great to see the Admin stepping in. We could do with more interventions.

The thing about troublesome people is that they feed off responses. Give them none and they get bored and go away.

Comment

batteries

Hi Dave and anyone else that is experimenting,
            I tried something new , Since with my set-up #2 bat was losing I paralleled a fully charged battery with it and the run was stronger also after resting all voltage readings were higher. ~ 6 hours of run time. I didn't have the motor attached to anything so no load, but why would the readings go up?
            Loaded or not the running of the motor should have drawn the batteries down.
            The battery that I used in parallel was fully charged from a wall charger after 6 hours it had a higher reading?
            Has anybody seen this before? Or even tried it?
            artv

Comment

Shylo,
              I have NOT tried putting a second battery in parallel with battery 2. Were you using a "bad" battery for battery 3? I will be down in the basement working tomorrow, so if I've heard back from you by then as to whether battery 3 was good or bad, I will replicate and see what results I get.

Dave
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

batteries

Hi Dave, old lawn tractor batteries that will charge to ~ 12.5 but when loaded drain very quick ,they won't start my mower. Two of those. The other is a car battery that has a dead cell or two it will only charge to ~10.5, this is the one I put in parallel with the good car battery.
                I did 2 hour runs then rested for 2 hours , rotate , 2hour run , rest, rotate, run...always keeping the good car bat with the dead cell.
                Ran saturday & sunday. I checked last night before posting all readings were up. I'll check before work over night rest see what they say.
                Also I was using my modified Matt winding motor.
                Without the good car #2 position was losing not coming back , with the good bat in place #2 stil was low but after rest leveled off higher?
                And it didn't matter which battery was in position #2.
                artv

Comment

forgot to mention

I was cutting wood so run times and rest times are approximation.

Comment

Confused

Shylo,
                    I am old and easily confused, and I want to make sure I get this right.

In position one you have a tractor battery that will charge to 12.5
                    In position 2 you have a good car battery and a car battery that will only charge to 10.5 because it has a bad cell or two. In position three you have another tractor battery that will charge to 12.5

You run for two hours and then rotate the batteries to a different position, always keeping the good car battery with the bad car battery. Correct?

So basically you have at least one good battery in every position. You ran for six hours without draining anything out of the primaries and they actually increased in voltage.

If this is correct, this is different than what you stated in the first post where you asked if "anyone had seen this."
                    You stated that you put a second battery in parallel with battery two because battery two was losing power. And suddenly all batteries were increasing slightly in voltage.

You said nothing about the rotation of the batteries. You didn't say the other battery in the second position was a bad battery, so I assumed the bad battery was in the third position (as usual) or you were using all good batteries, which is why I asked if you were using a good battery or bad battery in the third position.

MANY times I have seen that when I manually rotate the batteries through all three positions I can get extended run times and the batteries will hold voltage or increase slightly when using ALL GOOD Batteries. When I rotate, three goes to two, because three generally has increased in charge and two is usually the one that goes down the most. So of course this means two goes to the first position, and one goes to three. If you are consistent and have a consistent load on the motor that is NOT TOO HIGH, you should have good results. The only problem is, you can't get much work AT ALL out of the motor. At least in my experience. I think you will find that after several days of running, you will see a slight decline beginning in the batteries. BUT, I have never done this with a bad battery in the mix, only with three GOOD batteries.

Dave

Comment

Magnetic polarity reversal of batteries

Hello Dave,

Much water has run under the bridge since our last chat. Hope all is well with you and yours. I recall some time ago you were discussing a feeling you had regarding the magnetic polarity reversal of a battery after having an experience which led you to conclude that a polarity reversal had taken place. This idea has never left me, I have shared my opinion that the 3BGS and my machines are related, I still hold this view. I was wondering if you had invested anymore time into the battery magnetic polarity reversal idea yourself. I have, and have a theory but know how you guys feel about theories, if you are interested, maybe we can discuss my theory offline, I have no desire to interrupt the flow of this discussion. Let me know....

Regards

Comment

Hello All,

I would like to help work on this project so let me get the first stupid question out of the way. What is the "3BGS" I belive it stands for 3 Battery Generation System if I am not mistaken.

Is there an existing thread dedicated to that system? After reading this thread I got a basic parts list in mind but would like to know what everyone else is using to try and stay consistent with my tests.

Here is my basic parts list for the Basic Free Energy Device:

The Motor:

Electronic Goldmine - Powerful 3V To 18VDC Gearhead Motor

The batteries:

Amazon.com: 12 Volt 5 Ah F2 Alarm Battery 12v5ah , 12 V 5 Amp Hour , 12v 5ah: Electronics

I am going to setup manual switching and analog volt meters. Is this close to the current design?

Thanks!

-Altrez

Comment

altrez,
                          The Three Battery Generating System is the 3BGS.

There is a thread here:
                          http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ng-system.html

The first post in the thread tells you how to set it up, and you can use three GOOD batteries if you rotate them frequently to keep the charge on battery 3 from going over 15 volts. You need to watch it because you can BLOW that battery!!!!!!

We are taking this basic concept to the next level, but if you have a brushed DC motor and three batteries you have what you need to get started.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                            altrez,
                            The Three Battery Generating System is the 3BGS.

There is a thread here:
                            http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ng-system.html

The first post in the thread tells you how to set it up, and you can use three GOOD batteries if you rotate them frequently to keep the charge on battery 3 from going over 15 volts. You need to watch it because you can BLOW that battery!!!!!!

We are taking this basic concept to the next level, but if you have a brushed DC motor and three batteries you have what you need to get started.

Dave
                            Hello Dave,

I think I might use this motor instead what do you think?

Amazon.com : Razor E300 (V1-V35) Electric Scooter Motor : Sports Scooter Motors : Sports & Outdoors

And when you say good batteries do you mean new ones or a certain type?

Thanks!

-Altrez

Comment

altrez,

If you are going to get one off ebay, run a search for the MY1016.That is the small razor scooter motors. Several manufacturers make them. They are cheaper. I just ordered one yesterday for $25 with free shipping. As for batteries, just good batteries that will hold a charge, and hopefully three that are the same Amp hour.
                              Dave
                              Last edited by Turion; 10-06-2014, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                                altrez,

If you are going to get one off ebay, run a search for the MY1016.That is the small razor scooter motors. Several manufacturers make them. They are cheaper. I just ordered one yesterday for $25 with free shipping. As for batteries, just good batteries that will hold a charge, and hopefully three that are the same Amp hour.
                                Dave
                                Dave,

Thanks for the tip I just got one off eBay. So I have three 12 volt 5ah batteries and the motor coming. Is there anything else you think I need to get started?

Thanks!

-Altrez

Comment

Working...
                                X