This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
    Screw it, it not even worth addressing a narcissistic personality disorder.

Listen to Er Finder he knows it all and he'll surly share it all with ya.

Everybody else is just a bunch low life liars trying to deceive you.
    Speaking for Erfinder, I know what I know. I do not know it all. I share with whom I choose to share, I have shared a great deal with Aln in offline conversations, would enjoy an exchange with you too in spite of the fact that you insist on projecting this negative energy at me.

I am going to assume that the opening of your post was directed at me.....think what you like, call me what you will. At the end of the insults, I may loose all respect for you (won't matter to you I'm sure) however, I'll still respect your effort, yours above many others.

As far as the low life liars, yep there are a few scattered about, but you were never considered as one of them....that probably doesn't matter much to you either as its coming from one you don't respect. No biggie..

On that note, pile on the insults, at some point the I'll reach my limit, and all respect will go out the window. I won't return the insults, just keep in mind, I am human, and everyone has a limit.

You don't need me to tell you this, you have been around for as long as I have, all but a few of the real researchers, the doers are gone. I want you to know that in my honest opinion, you are one of the last ones, I think you know this. My thinking is more could be accomplished if like minds (not sure this applies as I am being called something I am not) work together towards a common goal. We are working on the same concepts, but are not looking at them from the same perspective. I welcome an exchange with you, not necessarily here, as anything we began would soon be derailed, been there...done that.

The door is open till you slam it shut.

Regards

Comment

• Hi All,

Erfinder, I believe, knows what he is talking about... He is the only one I know of that will share much of his hard research and all one has to do is ask him the questions and he will answer or help you answer them. Not many take the time to ask the questions and therfore the communication breaks down and goes no where.

Regarding my personal experience in talking with him I have elected to talk in person over Skype so that way we are not interrupted in our conversations. I have witnessed some of his machines and I am sorry to say I have not seen anyone else talk about adding the CEMF to the applied along with getting self oscillations of increased magnitude and frequency while the DC pulse motor is increasing in RPM. The motor gets stronger with rpm increases.

Ask the right questions people... You may find some answers.

Dave Wing

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
        You will get black fluid from utilizing the ground side on ANY setup that utilizes a 3 battery type system. PERIOD. The lower the power the longer it takes.

Leave me alone.
        Matt
        Thank you, I do appreciate your answers. Sorry to bother, I will not address you unless you address me from now on, I understand I have done nothing to deserve your respect, atleast on this forum. Aln

Comment

• Get Ready!

Hello All,

I have been working on this project for months. If you go back and look you will see my focus has been on the power source behind all of this. I just spent $600 more dollars to try and show/prove my work. Check out the pic its just a teaser.

Lots more to come!

-Altrez

Comment

• Originally posted by altrez View Post
            Hello All,

I have been working on this project for months. If you go back and look you will see my focus has been on the power source behind all of this. I just spent $600 more dollars to try and show/prove my work. Check out the pic its just a teaser.

Lots more to come!

-Altrez

We supose to see what??

????

Comment

• Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
              We supose to see what??

????

I have found something "I think" with the way batteries change over time when used with the Tesla Switch/3BS I need more time and money to prove it all. I am about 6% of understanding the basic 3 battery system.

Ponder this. Why does the charging battery get colder and charge faster some times?

Needed a thermal camera with 3600 heat points of reference to verify.

Still working!

-Altrez

Comment

• No answers.

After over 8 years of working with the 3BGS system and literally hundreds of different batteries, I still have no idea. Some batteries in the 3rd position are winners, and some are not. Some actually "ice up" and others do not. Some work as negative resisters, drawing in power from somewhere, and putting out power for hours, days or weeks, and some don't. Trying to "induce" that state in a battery has frustrated me no end. I wish you EVERY success in your quest. I'd love to see SOMEONE figure it out.
                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                  After over 8 years of working with the 3BGS system and literally hundreds of different batteries, I still have no idea. Some batteries in the 3rd position are winners, and some are not. Some actually "ice up" and others do not. Some work as negative resisters, drawing in power from somewhere, and putting out power for hours, days or weeks, and some don't. Trying to "induce" that state in a battery has frustrated me no end. I wish you EVERY success in your quest. I'd love to see SOMEONE figure it out.
                  It's down right maddening to see it work know it's over unity and not get it to work 5 minutes later.

Thank you for the wishes of success!

-Altrez

Comment

• Hi All, Was there ever an answer why batteries flipped polarity?
                    I did a run for a week but was flipping between two 18 volt drill batteries and a bank of super caps.
                    When I put one of the lithiums' in the third spot it flipped polarity, it was up to -4volts.
                    It had to drain before the wall charger would work. Seems fine now.
                    Just curious.
                    artv

Comment

• Originally posted by shylo View Post
                      Hi All, Was there ever an answer why batteries flipped polarity?
                      I did a run for a week but was flipping between two 18 volt drill batteries and a bank of super caps.
                      When I put one of the lithiums' in the third spot it flipped polarity, it was up to -4volts.
                      It had to drain before the wall charger would work. Seems fine now.
                      Just curious.
                      artv
                      IMHO after much study with this setup I have come to believe that there is no positive or negative or even polarity as I thought I understood it. There is only a difference of potential.

Figure that out and get 12 hours of run time from a battery that should only have 6.

-Altrez

Comment

• Run time

Or more. When you learn to harness potentials, you can do far more than double your run time. But to do that, you may have to move away from off the shelf motors to a machine DESIGNED to use potentials as a motive force and as a way to generate power. You have to use potentials EVERY way they can be used.
                        Last edited by Turion; 03-31-2016, 04:35 AM.
                        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Powering a load

I've been too busy with ongoing builds to post much here for the last month, although I have started to post on several occasions and thought better of throwing stuff out there when I am still in the middle of experimenting and documenting results. But I hope I can focus at least a few of you on the use of potential difference as we have discussed it on this and the 3BGS thread to get you to think about the following:

Can a reservoir be charged from a dipole (specifically a battery) over and over again without decreasing the energy in the dipole. As I understand it, as I have seen (one way only) there is a way to make this happen, and as I have found in the literature, there are at least FOUR different ways to make that happen. Two of the ways are rather difficult, but two of them are fairly basic, although I am sure a butt load of research would have to be done to nail down the specifics. Once charged, if the reservoir is disconnected from the source, it would be capable of running loads without this reflecting back to the source. By that I mean it will not deplete the energy in the source.

If we can consistently accomplish this charging, then a thousand wires could be hooked up to that very same battery to charge a thousand reservoirs, because all these reservoirs would charge on the potential difference, and none of this would adversely affect the source.

My reason for posting this is to see if anyone else is headed in this direction, has done the research, and sees the potential. Or if it will be just one or two of us who walk this path.

Don't be shy guys. This is the key to the biggest lock on the planet.

Comment

• Hi Dave,
                            Have You got it figured out to where we can replicate it with success. That would be perfect if we could get a system like that working.Also wondering how the generators that You and Cifta were experimenting with are performing.Positive results?Thank You and keep up the good work.

Joe

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                              I've been too busy with ongoing builds to post much here for the last month, although I have started to post on several occasions and thought better of throwing stuff out there when I am still in the middle of experimenting and documenting results. But I hope I can focus at least a few of you on the use of potential difference as we have discussed it on this and the 3BGS thread to get you to think about the following:

Can a reservoir be charged from a dipole (specifically a battery) over and over again without decreasing the energy in the dipole. As I understand it, as I have seen (one way only) there is a way to make this happen, and as I have found in the literature, there are at least FOUR different ways to make that happen. Two of the ways are rather difficult, but two of them are fairly basic, although I am sure a butt load of research would have to be done to nail down the specifics. Once charged, if the reservoir is disconnected from the source, it would be capable of running loads without this reflecting back to the source. By that I mean it will not deplete the energy in the source.

If we can consistently accomplish this charging, then a thousand wires could be hooked up to that very same battery to charge a thousand reservoirs, because all these reservoirs would charge on the potential difference, and none of this would adversely affect the source.

My reason for posting this is to see if anyone else is headed in this direction, has done the research, and sees the potential. Or if it will be just one or two of us who walk this path.

Don't be shy guys. This is the key to the biggest lock on the planet.
                              I have been working on it, i think i am heading the same direction you are, I remember someone saying "just don't let it go to ground" that stuck with me for some reason. I believe there is a way to get the "potential difference" (3bgs) moving in such a way, that as long as you keep it moving you can then tap into it and use it without depleting it. I will show it as I see it more consistently. That's what i've been doing. I would like to wind a motor like Matt had displayed earlier on in this process, do you know if the videos are still available?

Comment

• RUE,
                                Working on it.

Sawt2
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-anNcJ_4-LM

Comment

Working...
                                X