This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turion,
    Well, today people cannot be shocked anymore . If somebody would tell that electricity is a flow of currency inside the wire they will accept it ...
    I've told many that power stations never produced any watt of energy taken from combustion of oil or coal to run stem engines which propel their generators, but nobody is believing. Yet we can trace many such statements in history. McFarland Cook,Leedscalnin,Stubblefield,Hendershot,Perrigo,M oray,Figuera,Buforn,Steven Mark essentially said the same : generators do not produce electricity, they condense actual currents available in Earth electrical system, which was called ether or air electricity...
    P.S. Sorry, forgot Tom Bearden - HE IS RIGHT , very good description about mechanical energy in generators used up to turn the shaft, but then he mess too much with dipoles ;-)
    Last edited by boguslaw; 09-29-2014, 08:36 AM. Reason: fix

Comment

@Turion,

The idea in the picture (from Kelly) is an interesting one, but I see no coils in this circuit. (while in your posts you are talking about motors and coils)
      Just a lot of switching to be done, and today it seems to make more sense to use ultra caps instead of those batteries. Is there a ready-to-use diagram to implement this circuit?

Ernst.

Comment

Application

OK, so Matt went into some depth, and explained what is true and false about what I read in Kelly's book that got me started. And he should know. His Benitez device ran under load for months. Think about the four components again, and let's look at them.
        Motor
        Generator
        Flywheel
        Switching.

Begin with the motor.
        I wanted to build a device that we knew worked. John B himself said that after the deal with Watson and when his life was threatened, he moved away from the design he had and went with the monopole design because they wouldn't come after him for that one. It was NOT as efficient, so no big threat. So they left him alone. Now we can try to build monopoles, or we can go back to that original device.
        1. Motor
        2. Generator/Accumulator
        4. Proper Switching
        5. Flywheel

This device WORKED. Reduce the cost of running the motor and you obviously have a greater span between what it costs you to run, and what you get out of your generator. My thinking was that we take each of the component parts and bring to the table all we know about how to make that the BEST it can be, based on current knowledge.

Motor modifications.
        John ran a universal motor so there was no drag between rotor and stator in the off time. Probably modified to be more efficient than off the shelf.

But maybe we can go a step better, or maybe NOT
        1. Rewind a Razor Scooter motor as a pulse motor using the wiring schematic Matt came up with and we have been using for almost two years now with the razor scooter motor on the 3BGS thread. We posted instructions for how to do that on the 3BGS web site already, and one of the guys who replicated it even made a video. But that is data easily linked to and shared. Why a pulse motor? Because 50% of the time it runs as a generator and the other 50% of the time you can run it between potential differences. And while that will not allow it to run FOREVER (or we would have figured out a way on the 3BGS thread long ago and are still working on it) it gives REALLY LONG run times. What else can we do? How about this:

2. Add magnets to the exterior casing that will impact the current draw and RPM production of the motor, which allows us to REDUCE the voltage required to get the motor to run at the RPM we want. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xv-...eature=related

I was up at 5:00 this morning cutting out pieces of plywood and gluing blocks between as spacers. It appears to work. I have not seen ANYBODY on the internet replicate this.

3. Run this modified motor on the 3BGS configuration, but not JUST the 3BGS configuration using 3 good batteries. You also incorporate switching, so first one battery is in the 3rd position, and then the next, and then the next, rotating them through. I have done this manually, and it also works.

What I am trying to do here is look at things people have done and we know how to do, and put them together to build something that works. I am not saying there isn't a BETTER solution to getting the most out of a motor, so that is why I am here sharing ideas. Some of YOU may have better ones.

We might find that using a Universal motor as John B did (so that there is no drag during the off time since the rotor AND stator are wound) is best, but I can't help but think this configuration might be way better. That's why we need people building and testing. I will build and test MY ideas. You build and test YOURS, and we see what works BEST and incorporate it into the design go this four part system.

Dave
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Modified

I'm sure you have tried this winding , but maybe not.
          See attached.
          artv
          Last edited by shylo; 10-11-2014, 10:53 PM.

Comment

It runs slow and strong, but uses nothing.
            artv

Comment

John Bedini

Originally posted by Ernst View Post
              @Turion,

The idea in the picture (from Kelly) is an interesting one, but I see no coils in this circuit. (while in your posts you are talking about motors and coils)
              Just a lot of switching to be done, and today it seems to make more sense to use ultra caps instead of those batteries. Is there a ready-to-use diagram to implement this circuit?

Ernst.
              The picture is from John's original website that has been there for the past 18 years: THE TESLA SWITCH

Here is a copy of the entire original page from way back:

THE TESLA SWITCH

We used as a starting point for our experiments, the switching device John Bedini had built for the Tesla Symposium. Our goal was to upgrade this switching device for ordinary car or motorcycle batteries.

Because we had already learned that the efficiency will go up the more we load the circuit, we decided to load this Tesla circuit also.

We found that when we connected a second lamp, the first lamp instantaneously became brighter.

Each time we disconnected and connected one of the light bulbs or other loads in the circuit, we saw a spark about a half inch long. The light of this spark was noticeably different from the light of sparks observed when experimenting with high voltages. We discovered that in addition to X-rays we were also generating scalar waves. These were detecting using a scalar wave detector built by John Bedini, which was based on a plan furnished by Tom Bearden.

THE CIGAR-BOX SIZE TESLA SWITCH

Bedini was then invited to speak at the Tesla Centennial Symposium in Colorado Springs, CO, on August, 11, 1984, The symposium honored the 100th anniversary of the arrival of Nikola Tesla in the USA, and was sponsored by the Tesla Committee, by the Institute for Electronic and Electrical Engineers (IEEE), Pikes Peak Section, and by the Ford Aerospace& Communications Corporation,Colorado Springs Operation. At the symposium, Bedini demonstrated an inexpensive, cigar-box sized Tesla-type converter witch he had recently built. Throughout the demonstration, which lasted a full 24 hours during the symposium, a constant load was being drawn out of the system to do work, Nevertheless, the converter kept the nickel-cadmium batteries fully charged! The concept, witch had been originated by Nikola Tesla, was given to John Bedini by Ronald Brandt, who was a personal friend of Nikola Tesla. Brandt is reputed to have a similar converter which he has used for years without loosing the battery charge. Bedini presented the schematic diagram showing how to build the solid-state device, and then released copies of the schematic diagram.

This Diagram Was used by John Bedini to test the Tesla Switch
              The scalar wave battery charger.
              It happened on a Saturday night on the Bill Jenkins Show. I was invited to speak between the Dodger Baseball game and the news. The show had about one hour remaining to the end at 12:00 midnight.
              Bill Jenkins knew nothing about what I was going to talk about that night. The time came for us to go on the air and the program started. I then proceeded to talk to the audience and I said, "Did anyone ever try this experiment: Did you ever try charging two capacitors, say about 22,000 microfarads, with 12 volts and then putting the two capacitors in series and dumping the charge across that same battery?" In the next few minutes the phone lines started to light up so I took the first phone call and answered the person's question. By the time the next call came up, it was time for news. By the time the news was over, I was on my way home with Bill.
              Well two weeks went by and it came time for the next radio show. This is where Ray and Bill showed up. Bill Jenkins called for the radio station Chief Engineer, and said to Ray and Bill: "Well Show Us what You Got." Bill said, "WE HAVE A SCALAR WAVE BATTERY CHARGER." The Engineer said, "Sure you do." Bill said, "We do. We built this to John Bedini's plan." The Engineer said "OK, LET'S TEST IT." About this time Bill threw the switch on the side of the box , the lights and the motor started to run and Bill said to the station Engineer, "GO AHEAD MEASURE THE BATTERY." The station Engineer put the best meter the station owned across the battery. The Engineer looked over to Bill Jenkins and Me and said, "I do not believe this. This battery for all practical purposes is dead but yet it's running the lights and the motor and the battery is not running down."
              For weeks after that the station was flooded with calls from people trying to find out where they could find this Bill and Ray. About one month after that I got a phone call from Bill. He said "Would you like to come over to my house. I said, "Sure." I got to his house and we talked for about two hours. At the end of our talk I asked Bill if I could have a copy of the circuit diagram. He said, "Sure. After all,you invented the thing."
              This is where the bad part comes in. What the hell happened to Bill and Ray with this box? They never did anything with it. Here is the good part, the circuit diagram as he drew it I have only copied it in my paint program. IT'S YOURS, HAVE FUN. I NEVER BUILT IT. I ONLY HAD AN IDEA ABOUT A PORTABLE BATTERY CHARGER YOU NEVER HAD TO PLUG INTO THE WALL FOR POWER.
              Some things in the circuit look wrong to me. But this is the circuit just the way I received it. So that's what I'm putting on the page. I have not studied this circuit and I haven't built it. I'm just giving you the information.
              WARNING: BATTERY COULD EXPLODE IF YOU HAVE FAULTY CONNECTIONS. BUILD AT YOUR OWN RISK.
              Good Luck
              John Bedini
              I might say something here, Ron Cole and I worked together, some of the circuits He did others I did. We are still very good friends to this day, except that I moved to Idaho and Ron stayed in California, but we still talk on the phone to each other.
              Copyright © 1996

--------------------------------------------------------

That is just to document the real source.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Let's do this NOW

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                OK, so Matt went into some depth, and explained what is true and false about what I read in Kelly's book that got me started. And he should know. His Benitez device ran under load for months. Think about the four components again, and let's look at them.
                Motor
                Generator
                Flywheel
                Switching.

Begin with the motor.
                I wanted to build a device that we knew worked. John B himself said that after the deal with Watson and when his life was threatened, he moved away from the design he had and went with the monopole design because they wouldn't come after him for that one. It was NOT as efficient, so no big threat. So they left him alone. Now we can try to build monopoles, or we can go back to that original device.
                1. Motor
                2. Generator/Accumulator
                4. Proper Switching
                5. Flywheel

This device WORKED. Reduce the cost of running the motor and you obviously have a greater span between what it costs you to run, and what you get out of your generator. My thinking was that we take each of the component parts and bring to the table all we know about how to make that the BEST it can be, based on current knowledge.

Motor modifications.
                John ran a universal motor so there was no drag between rotor and stator in the off time. Probably modified to be more efficient than off the shelf.

But maybe we can go a step better, or maybe NOT
                1. Rewind a Razor Scooter motor as a pulse motor using the wiring schematic Matt came up with and we have been using for almost two years now with the razor scooter motor on the 3BGS thread. We posted instructions for how to do that on the 3BGS web site already, and one of the guys who replicated it even made a video. But that is data easily linked to and shared. Why a pulse motor? Because 50% of the time it runs as a generator and the other 50% of the time you can run it between potential differences. And while that will not allow it to run FOREVER (or we would have figured out a way on the 3BGS thread long ago and are still working on it) it gives REALLY LONG run times. What else can we do? How about this:

2. Add magnets to the exterior casing that will impact the current draw and RPM production of the motor, which allows us to REDUCE the voltage required to get the motor to run at the RPM we want. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xv-...eature=related

I was up at 5:00 this morning cutting out pieces of plywood and gluing blocks between as spacers. It appears to work. I have not seen ANYBODY on the internet replicate this.

3. Run this modified motor on the 3BGS configuration, but not JUST the 3BGS configuration using 3 good batteries. You also incorporate switching, so first one battery is in the 3rd position, and then the next, and then the next, rotating them through. I have done this manually, and it also works.

What I am trying to do here is look at things people have done and we know how to do, and put them together to build something that works. I am not saying there isn't a BETTER solution to getting the most out of a motor, so that is why I am here sharing ideas. Some of YOU may have better ones.

We might find that using a Universal motor as John B did (so that there is no drag during the off time since the rotor AND stator are wound) is best, but I can't help but think this configuration might be way better. That's why we need people building and testing. I will build and test MY ideas. You build and test YOURS, and we see what works BEST and incorporate it into the design go this four part system.

Dave
                Dave,

I couldn't agree with you more. It's time to go big and do this. We've seen enough to know this is not only possible, but its been done by John Bedini and a couple others one or two of which are on this forum. We've been very fortunate that we haven't had a major collapse in this country of some kind. While we've got time we need to make the best use of it. I'll give you a call and we can sort out parts to build with.

I believe we have the tools and the knowledge of how to apply them...

Cheers,

Luther
                Electrostatic charges manipulating magneto-gravitic streams...

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Jones
                  Well lay it out Luther, what should we do?

Matt
                  Hi Matt,

You tell me!

I tend to respond as I go so I hadn't read your post where you say you have something you want to share. David says let's talk about this and you say you have something to share so by all means - do share and let's build!

I'm looking forward to what develops and in participating...

Cheers,

Luther
                  Electrostatic charges manipulating magneto-gravitic streams...

Comment

Hi Guys
                    A friend has offered me four Sota Enertech 12V 80Ah UPS Batteries, along with the big charger (holds four batteries) if I want them. I remember from the thread and SLA batteries seem to be at the bottom of the 3BGS user-friendly list. They're SLA AGM. I haven't tested them, and they're likely dead (were used at a radio station and have been replaced).
                    Any thoughts on their usability for this project?
                    Bob

Comment

Grab 'em. Most of these systems produce reactive power that you need to dump into batteries or caps before it is usable, and batteries are never a bad thing to have. Either you ail be able to restore them, or you can convert them to Alum. Either way, they are worth it.
                      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

Thanks Dave!

Comment

... and try to keep the cost low on parts so everyone will have a chance if they choose to build.
                          It would be good to have a section on parts. For instance, I went to some trouble acquiring car starter motors, (12DC field wound) only to find that the bearings are so bad as to render them a liability.

Comment

So, David (Turion) and I have been discussing this project. We've got some ideas for what we want to hand out and not hand out. So we figure we'll document several builds over the next 8 weeks and get all the literature together and start new thread.

We are going to try to keep it in the realm of possible for most and try to keep the cost low on parts so everyone will have a chance if they choose to build.

Stay Tuned.
                            Matt
                            Thanks Matt and Dave,
                            I've got a lot of resources out in my workshop as well and would like to come along for the ride.
                            In the meantime I will put together the basic 3BGS to get familiar with it In the flesh.
                            Thanks Again,
                            Stephen
                            Potential, is a terrible thing to waste.

Comment

If you look at Energy from the vacuum #37, where John B talks about the "Basic Free Energy Device" that Tom Beardon put in the "Free Energy Generation" book, he says there are two problems with it, that are solved by the monopole setup.

1st, trying to charge the same battery you are running off. Most folks can't get that to work. (John's words, not mine) Which is why he prefers two batteries.

2nd. The energy used to run the DC motor is lost because it is run by attaching it to a battery in the conventional manner, and it draws the battery down.

BOTH of these issues are addressed by what I've been harping on. Use a 3BGS type setup to move energy from a higher potential to a lower potential THROUGH THE MOTOR, POWERING IT, and you have VERY LITTLE NET LOSS…just heat/friction losses PLUS you get the benefit of the motor running as a generator while you are pulsing it on a 50% duty cycle. Yes, the primary will eventually run down, so SWAP IT OUT with a battery you have charged using the output from the generator. There are some smart folks out there who can figure out how to flip between charging one battery and another battery based on the voltage reading in the batteries using an Arduino or something similar.

If you are going to play with the 3BGs, use three good batteries and watch your voltages. Run a motor and rotate your three batteries around. Don't overcharge battery 3.
                              YOU tell ME what you see happening when you do this.
                              Dave

Comment

Hi Turion and all,

Your links to the rotoverter/AC motor reminds me of my poor man's mini rotoverter. I used two auto alternators coupled together. I drove one as a motor using a model car speed controller. When I got this concept, I chose not to post to this forum for the reasons you cited in your opening statements. Too many talkers and not enough builders.

Plus, I am just a retired old (soon to be 78) musician and I do not want to get into big discussions over things I really know little about. I was hoping some younger builders would copy my build posted on another forum because I was getting some unusual effects. I was able to drive a small 3 phase washing machine motor with the setup. In reactive mode, I could stall the motor without any reflection back to the battery or driving motor. I was able to drive the small motor to over 6,000 rpm on 14 v AC even though It is a 110 v motor.

I was also getting surges of over 50 volts with a running voltage of about 14 v. This would not happen with the small motor stalled. I came to the conclusion that the way to harness VARS in a resonant system was with a 3 phase generator driving a separate free running motor. The rotor of the free running motor would automatically adjust to whatever phase angle changes between volts and amps and convert this into usable energy.

The rotoverter concept is using resonance within its shaft coupled system and is locked into grid hertz. To my knowledge, no one has put a free running motor into resonance driven by a 3 phase generator? The VARS would be harvested as torque at the shaft of the free running motor if the concept works?

Here is a link to my last video I did about 3 months ago.

MAH00860 on Vimeo

I hope to return to my build soon. But have other priorities in my life right now. I do not want to link to another forum using this forum for those who might be interested in my build. I will post it if allowed.

Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X