Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walter Russell, Im so sorry....................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok but that review I posted from you was about A New concept of the universe. And you repeated here it is great, above. So you dont consider this particular book worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by allaxul View Post
      Ok but that review I posted from you was about A New concept of the universe. And you repeated here it is great, above. So you dont consider this particular book worthless.

its a great book riddled with huge errors.

breaking the 20% accurate mark is excellent for MOST books

his breaks the 50% or better.

You see a contradiction where none exists.

Comment

thinking about this topic, a little. i was thinking and asked, whats the difference between sight and sound? one is light the other is voices or something thats about all i can get out of it. so is a sound a light? ok, well, im confused here some now. the thing is i think they come from the same thing. so whats the difference between those two? like say if, you wanted to send music as fast as you can see something. is what we see, light actually, a wave? is there proof its not?

Comment

The one thing I don't get 100% about Walter Russell and other people who talk about Light as the prime thing that exists... why light? I mean, I understand that when we look into space, we see stars and from them comes the elements, but, still.

I don't get "The Light" that people like russell talk about. Why is it Light the primary thing? What is this light?

I can understand how our different senses are different kinds of Light

Comment

The one thing I don't get 100% about Walter Russell and other people who talk about Light as the prime thing that exists... why light? I mean, I understand that when we look into space, we see stars and from them comes the elements, but, still.

I don't get "The Light" that people like russell talk about. Why is it Light the primary thing? What is this light?

I can understand how our different senses are different kinds of Light
            good gosh man.

i think the thing walter russell, was pretty much saying, is that the stars, the sun, stuff is where the waves come from. he's saying that something else is charging it besides, itself, or nothing at all. the sun. its getting its power from somewhere else. its not producing it itself. its coming from a light. thats what he says.
            as eric dollard says, the suns a converter, or something, like that.

the thing about the aether is, that it doesn't explain our sun.

you can understand how our senses are different kinds of light? uhh, then you dont understand this light, but then you understand different sources of light. as our senses are different lights, sourced.

its like that the sun is powered by a light. something that powers things. sun doenst produce its own power.

and i think that, the aether doesnt' explain the sun. the aether, is like, all this extra stuff. here. without it i mean.. thered be no, air and distance. and no building here, and building there. and table here, then someoen who sits over there. there wouldnt be things, and there wouldnt be stuff.

like the geometry things, the radial is one, and the others. all .. something, . those .. things.

Comment

Theoria apophasis, do tell what you think of these videos against the ether. But dont just say you hate them lol explain to us

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RDVbgZJ7rgc

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=caY17C29x5o

Comment

Theoria apophasis, do tell what you think of these videos against the ether. But dont just say you hate them lol explain to us

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RDVbgZJ7rgc

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=caY17C29x5o

those videos are trash. Theyre SUPPOSED to be based upon Russells works.

RUSSELL only ONCE (I have a digital search engine) mentions the Ether, and says nothing about it.

So, to attribute anything about the Ether to Russell is BRAIN DEAD nonsense., since he never discusses same.

those videos are 2 bars short of new age crap and 2 bars long of Alien/God trash.

Ultimately those crap videos work off the premise to have some magical replacement for the Ether.

But it produces NOTHING to support same.

NOT ONE SINGLE THING,.... well it says "The Creator" (God)...... yeah, right

The ancient Greeks figured this out long ago.

Nobody on earth can negate the Ether, its impossible.

However those CRAHP videos replaced the Ether with "The Creator" (so sayeth the crap videos).

You can piss yourself laughing over that absurdity.

Comment

"The ether theory postulates that there are extremely small indivisivle particles which is the universal substrate, and electrical tensions tensions in that create the illusions of matter and space"

Indivisible particles, is this true?

He says the ether would actually be inert gases, but the problem is, where do these gases have their being (ether), right ?

Comment

"The ether theory postulates that there are extremely small indivisivle particles which is the universal substrate, and electrical tensions tensions in that create the illusions of matter and space"

Indivisible particles, is this true?

He says the ether would actually be inert gases, but the problem is, where do these gases have their being (ether), right ?

You miss the point ....there are OVER 1000 "ether theories".....

Most are insane BS ......he attacks one of them

As such it's meaningless crap on his part.

That guy in the videos is a mental midget

Comment

Prepare yourself because im translating very interesting stuff that, despite not mentioning ether, is about it.

As to leave all this wr talk for now, last question:

Would counterspace be the still magnetic light in russell lingo?
                      Last edited by allaxul; 02-08-2015, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Prepare yourself because im translating very interesting stuff that, despite not mentioning ether, is about it.

As to leave all this wr talk for now, last question:

Would counterspace be the still magnetic light in russell lingo?

Close enough, yes

Nothing is known except thru the modality of the knower

Counterspace is non-Euclidean projective geometry

All geometry is projective geometry

Study the Poincaré disk model

Comment

Originally posted by TheoriaApophasis View Post
                          I thought Id add this to my book:

Stunningly important is the fact that Walter Russell never and at no time ...
                          Let me finish the sentence
                          Stunningly important is the fact that Walter Russell never and at no time ever invented ONE USEFUL APPLICATION for his drivel, err I mean theories.

Well?
                          Please name ALL of the APPLICATIONS for his great ideas?

the only APPLICATION I have come across for his rebirth is how he he has spawned so many stupid clones spewing his nonsense as divine intervention and still not coming up with ONE USEFUL APPLICATION for his genius.

Name the APPS please
                          Last edited by Raphael37; 02-25-2015, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael37 View Post
                            Let me finish the sentence
                            the only APPLICATION I have come across for his rebirth is how he he has spawned so many stupid clones spewing his nonsense as divine intervention and still not coming up with ONE USEFUL APPLICATION for his genius.

Name the APPS please

You crucified yourself by your own tongue with that BS statement.

While you are busy trying to figure out how to f*ck over someone by inventing something to SELL SOMEONE

people like Russell, and myself are more interested in wisdom and comprehension.

intellectually, you're a RAPIST. Your motive is profit, fame, and superficial bullsh*t.

Mine is just the inverse

Originally posted by Raphael37 View Post
                            Name the APPS please

I can name your fans on ONE FINGER, yourself, which deserves the MIDDLE one.

I cannot count his on a million HANDS.

lets see who remembers your lifeless worm riddled CORPSE in 80 years.

NONE is the answer
                            Last edited by TheoriaApophasis; 02-25-2015, 06:15 AM.

Comment

i dont know about any of this stuff, but. you know how a dog is a wolf, just breed different, and not genetically modified. and everyone knows a wofl is a wolf. well, how about cats? arent cats, just lions? and other versions of felines? bobcats, wildcats probably same thing, i dont know just hear, abou tthese things, cheetahs, leopards, all those tip furred things. arent all, cats, just lions?

so isnt having a dog, wolf worship> like egyptians, had cats? and people have cats, cause they think it's normal? egyptians, done the cat breeding. and they,dug them out of gold and all the rest of that dumb crap. so. .. any one else any thoughts? want to discuss it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheoriaApophasis View Post
                                Communication error on your part, lets make it really really simple, ok.

His book Universal One is about 60% accurate (which is HIGH praise).

He makes ENORMOUS errors, .....and a lot of them, to wit he never defines a field,.... and other unforgivable "sins"

He never defines the agencyship of the Ether. NEVER, which is necessary to have IAAD (instant action at a distance)

LIKEWISE, he confuses electric with dielectric

on and on and on.....

His other books while interesting, are mostly worthless.
                                iaad im going to define as, light. isnt light, something that happens, then, its instant action at a distance? so.

Comment

Working...
                                X