Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gravity motor - what do you think?

Hi Peter and all,
    I heard the interview with you and Stirling.
    Heard you were doing research on the gravity engines.

Well I have been doing some work on that as well.
    Here you can see an idea I had.

http://home.planet.nl/~sintt000/MagneticWheel.wmv

The balls on rods are just (big) iron bearings and make the loop up to the ‘sticky point’ and stay there. Which is the problem of most of these things. But in my case you can see that the magnets after top dead center are getting weaker. But still the ‘sticky spot’ will hold the ball. Well now we insert more balls and these travel also up to the ball that was inserted first. And this adds up in weight pushing on the first ball held by the ‘sticky point’ well until a certain amount of weight on the first ball is reached it will overcome the ‘sticky point’s holding force’ and get the system into motion. On top of that you have the centrifugal ‘force’ which is build up in a rotating ball and is released when it smashed into the stationary balls. Its momentum is transferred trough all the balls in the row to the last one. This introduces a kick off action.

Kinda like these desktop toys with a couple swinging metal balls.

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thu...n_s_cradle.jpg
    And
    billard ball pendulum

Well maybe it is of some help.
    And mind you, yes the balls do travel up and past top dead center. I have tried that at least. And with balls of 25mm diameter is works ok. But I only have like 3 of these balls (out of a big broken ball bearing) so I cannot test it any better at this point. Also you need a lot of magnets…

But the concept could be useful?

Kind regards,
    Steven

Try This...

Originally posted by nali2001 View Post
    Hi Peter and all,
    I heard the interview with you and Stirling.
    Heard you were doing research on the gravity engines.

Well I have been doing some work on that as well.
    Here you can see an idea I had.

http://home.planet.nl/~sintt000/MagneticWheel.wmv

The balls on rods are just (big) iron bearings and make the loop up to the ‘sticky point’ and stay there. Which is the problem of most of these things. But in my case you can see that the magnets after top dead center are getting weaker. But still the ‘sticky spot’ will hold the ball. Well now we insert more balls and these travel also up to the ball that was inserted first. And this adds up in weight pushing on the first ball held by the ‘sticky point’ well until a certain amount of weight on the first ball is reached it will overcome the ‘sticky point’s holding force’ and get the system into motion. On top of that you have the centrifugal ‘force’ which is build up in a rotating ball and is released when it smashed into the stationary balls. Its momentum is transferred trough all the balls in the row to the last one. This introduces a kick off action.

Kinda like these desktop toys with a couple swinging metal balls.

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thu...n_s_cradle.jpg
    And
    billard ball pendulum

Well maybe it is of some help.
    And mind you, yes the balls do travel up and past top dead center. I have tried that at least. And with balls of 25mm diameter is works ok. But I only have like 3 of these balls (out of a big broken ball bearing) so I cannot test it any better at this point. Also you need a lot of magnets…

But the concept could be useful?

Kind regards,
    Steven
    Steven,

Very good! If the ball will travel up the ramp and past the top, I suggest that you simply continue the track, but from about the 1 o'clock position, start moving the magnets further away from the ball and then stop the track at about the 3 o'clock position. The ball should be able to just "fall" out of the magnetic field at that point, assisted by gravity, and enter the bottom of the track again to begin another cycle. Once you are over the top, you do not have to keep making the magnets closer and closer to the ball.

See if this helps.

Peter
    Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
    Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
    Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Cool Video

Hi Steven, Peter, and all!

Steven, great video. You have given me a few ideas.

Here is an idea I had for a gravity chain, but to understand
      it fully, I suggest you watch this Youtube video showing the ability
      of small magnets ability to make large magnets totally defy gravity.
      YouTube - Magnetic Launcher

It is also largely based on the "Murilo Luciano" gravity chain here:
      http://www.panaceauniversity.org/D21.pdf (page 7)

Anyway, here is my idea/photo. I wish I knew how to make a
      cool 3-D video like yours. Can you tell me what program you use?

The mechanics of this
      are still being tweaked, but try to imagine all the balls below circulating
      inside of a clear plastic tube. On the outside of the tube are the smaller
      magnets propelling the larger magnets similar to the Youtube video.

Basically, magnets lift the weights on the right hand side of the chain,
      and several forces drive the weights down on the left of the chain. The
      sprocketed wheel at the bottom can be used to drive a generator.

I am pretty sure that it will work, but I just have NO CLUE what kind of
      force it might produce. It could obviously be scaled up, or scaled down,
      but as it is drawn, the small 1/2" square magnets are only about .50 cents
      each, but those large 1.5" magnets are very pricey at around $35 each!
      (somebody please tell me if you can find them cheaper)

This is not to scale at all, nor are the number of magnets, but hopefully
      you all will get the idea.

Thoughts please.

Thanks, Bob

Comment

A document about gravity engines

Hi

I found this document somewhere on the net.
        So I thought to share it with those interested in this stuff.
        See the attachment

Regards
        Elias
        Attached Files
        Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
        http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Gravity and Buoyancy

Combine Gravity and Buoyancy to get double the force.

This has been the engine used by Kings for thousands of years to elevate water. The input is Buoyancy and Gravity free of charge.

100's of tonnes of force to produce work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UoaFXyKN54

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cFywU1zvQc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UahM1G3GkCA
          Last edited by BroMikey; 09-01-2014, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Gravity Buoyancy Bird

Free energy bird is an engine using many forces including heat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq3K6Ma0wIU

The Bird is the word for free power.

Mike
            Last edited by BroMikey; 09-01-2014, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Several years back, I redesigned a drinking bird as a form of energy generator. Although mine didn't use evaporization as the power behind the movement. I used levers and a fulcrum to harness gravity totally. although I never build one larger than a toy sized model, I feel that it had great potential of being a self rum generator. If only I had kept all those prototypes from back then instead of cannibalizing them for other projects. At the time I was really trying understand the principles behind gravity, magnetism and other free energy available from nature. I have investigated many phenomena over the years and found what works for me. None of my machines have been replicated as far as I know. Most are obscure drawing on paper and CAD. Good Luck. stealth

Comment

Gravity plus magnetic force

Several years back Matt Jones posted an arrangement of magnets that once you pushed the magnet through the magnetic "gate" at the beginning of the track, would shoot a magnet down the track and out the end without stopping. Look at all the other "V track" videos out there. You will see one of two things.
                1. The force needed to enter the gate is considerable, but the object shoots out of the end of the track.
                2. The force needed to enter the gate is reduced, but the projectile stops at the end of the track.

Matt started a thread on it here at the forum with a parts list of the magnets and a diagram of how to place them. I believe he has since removed that information from the public record.

I replicated his design and even made a YouTube video of the replication.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJfYd1jJ6N0

The attraction of his design for me was that because of the arrangement of magnets, the force required to "enter" the gate was far less than the force with which the magnet exited the gate at the other end. I used a couple devices I constructed that measure foot pounds of pressure to determine this. (Just some scales really, slightly modified.)

I built a four foot wooden wheel out of 3/4 inch plywood with a short shaft bolted through the center that rode in bearings on either side of the wheel, and six neo magnets on the rim. If I placed the noes just past TDC and let the weight of the magnets rotate the wheel until the magnet engaged the track, and the magnetic action of the track rotated the wheel, the magnets would spin around almost to the top. Every try ended with the wheel eventually stopping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIumzgEKpjo

This led me to two conclusions. ONE, that I needed more magnets around the perimeter of my wheel and TWO that I needed a larger wheel. I believe that a curved track would contribute to the rotation of the wheel, but that the curve needed for a four foot wheel was too drastic and defeated some of the balancing of magnetic forces Matt had in his track design. So a larger wheel would allow for less curve in the track, and more directed force of the magnetic track on the noes located on the wheel.

I haven't had the space to set up an 8 foot wheel, but that has changed. Now all I need is some time to get it done, and I plan on making that happen in the next few months. I believe this design has a lot of potential. I also believe that it would be best if the weight of the wheel was mostly out at the rim where the magnets are located. I have located some 4 foot fiberglass rods that have male threads on one end and female threads on the other. I believe they are used to extend chimney brushes and can be found at most hardware stores. I intend to use them as the spokes for my wheel. Wooden dowels would also work….something light weight, with the rim of the wheel being the heavy part so that you have, in essence, a flywheel.

When I have more results, I will share them.

Dave
                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

I hope you know that gravity motor or magnetic motor is too costly to be more then a toy when build and working
                  I can give you one very important hint : you can do it with combining two forces or you can do it with adding new "degree of freedom" (I don't know how is that called in English technical dictionary).

Comment

Toy Motor

I guess you are right.

50kW Buoyancy Free Energy Generators for Sale -- Hidro+ Floating to the Top | Free Energy

https://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/unwork.htm

Waterwheel power generating device

Last edited by BroMikey; 09-02-2014, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Almost all of these designs have been around for many years. Not many have become available lately. I have built most of these design, TOMI, Hampster Cage, Leopolds Ball wheel, Bedini's magnet motor, Bowman's magnetic motor,and many versions of other magnetic and gravity motors. What I found is that it is feasible to build one that will self run, but you can't draw any power off it. Using two types of energy, magnetic and gravity, such as the Hampster cage motor, or one of the other exotic designs, it is capable of producing over COP 1. I have a free energy book that I acquired some 20 years ago. It has many designs of magnetic and gravity motors, some are patented and some are not. Many have been replicated but very few have posted their results. While all this was going on no computers or internet existed. The information highway was slow to non exixtent. Snail mail, and telephone being the only forms of communication for most. Most of the information I acquired came from work associates and friends. In those days it was hard to nail down a lead and see a demo or prototype of a machine running. Many of these machine probably worked, but so many details were left out that a replication is nearly impossible. The buzzsaw wheel, The Besslers wheel and some others were seen by many and were reported to work without any human intervention. Good Luck. stealth
                      Last edited by Stealth; 09-02-2014, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Good to hear from a seasoned Experimenter

Originally posted by Stealth View Post
                        Almost all of these designs have been around for many years. Not many have become available lately. I have built most of these design, TOMI, Hampster Cage, Leopolds Ball wheel, Bedini's magnet motor, Bowman's magnetic motor,and many versions of other magnetic and gravity motors. What I found is that it is feasible to build one that will self run, but you can't draw any power off it. Using two types of energy, magnetic and gravity, such as the Hampster cage motor, or one of the other exotic designs, it is capable of producing over COP 1. I have a free energy book that I acquired some 20 years ago. It has many designs of magnetic and gravity motors, some are patented and some are not. Many have been replicated but very few have posted their results. While all this was going on no computers or internet existed. The information highway was slow to non exixtent. Snail mail, and telephone being the only forms of communication for most. Most of the information I acquired came from work associates and friends. In those days it was hard to nail down a lead and see a demo or prototype of a machine running. Many of these machine probably worked, but so many details were left out that a replication is nearly impossible. The buzzsaw wheel, The Besslers wheel and some others were seen by many and were reported to work without any human intervention. Good Luck. stealth

Hey Stealth

Yes all true those days were harder to get details. All I had was the GOV/RUN books from the local library. We all know and have heard that in the last 100 years everyone has become educated to where they can all read but before this men were not so dumbbed down.

Men of the past 5000 years had to be observers of their own experimental data and didn't have all of this buzzing in their ear that "it won't work". Since they had only their experiments to work on from day to day it didn't matter when they succeeded, as long as they did.

The way it went was something like this:

The King wanted water pumping, period. End of statement.

He was going to have it if it killed the donkeys and oxen to get it. So everyday some sort of input was needed.

When the Mules were not available the slaves were used to drive the input.

@ Everyone

Now is everyone ready for the answer?

You guessed it, the slaves figure out everything so as to lighted their burden and the experiment was running at every minute right in their faces.

Hello Slaves

So what does that say? How series are we?

Sure many things are lost just like Tesla's work notes. They are hidden and lost because the ruling body wants to control and beat the slaves.

Year after year slaves died of broken bodies and replaced by a younger man.

Now as the generations rolled by it is not hard to understand that the father who passed the job onto his son wanted to make the pump work on it's own

That is what happened.

@Stealth

I am pleased to see someone has tried so many of these.

It does seem with these forces at our disposal like magnetism, buoyancy, gravity, and so many new ones, that some combination should easily go O.U.

The expense to build is the first obstacle.

The way the Kings and Pharaoh's started was with buckets of water hanging from a peg on a large wheel to bring about a continuous flow of water. As time went on they used buoyancy with upside down buckets.

Mike
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 09-02-2014, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Hi Stealth,

May I ask what the exact title and / or the author or publisher or ISBN number of that free energy book you have? Perhaps it is still available in a remote library...
                          Perhaps you could write some patent numbers mentioned in it too.

Thanks, Gyula

Originally posted by Stealth View Post

Comment

Buoyancy Testing

Hi Stealth and ALL

I hope I didn't sound to cynical about people not seeming to be able to build a working pump.

Check these guys out. Look at all of the power in water and how little the input is on this video. They use air and water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpfjOs0IZfk

I know that other means exist to supply the air and whoever comes up with a way to introduce air in between sections of water in a column gets the gold.

With all of that force coming from the water column there must be a way to create enough air from it to make enough air to provide a never ending run cycle.

The people have not stopped trying to do this. In fact even a solar air pump with a ting battery could invoke enough buoyancy to lift many 100's of pounds of water, if not 100,000's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riiaaWnfzSg

Mike
                            Last edited by BroMikey; 09-03-2014, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X