Momentum, inertia and the Aspden effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hatem and Terawatt

Here are interesting images about the Terawatt device. There is a drawing that was removed many years ago that shows the larger wheel to be a very light lattice work.
    Then, there is the drawing that shows the common picture of the device as presented. There is one more picture showing the device during testing. During testing it has a very large weight added. This is used to make the rotation of the drive wheel absolutely steady,,, like any normal flywheel.
    The lattice work wheel is called the "torque amplifier". Every thing else on the assembly is just normal stuff. The 2 butterfly looking things are just used to dampen pulses from the light wheel as it cogs it's way around. Cogging is the critical point of the design.
    The basic Terawatt device is just 2 wheels, one steady, one cogging.
    The 2 butterfly wheels have magnets in apposition to transmit rotational torque a bit more smoothly. I don't know why they didn't use an over-runnng clutch or a fluid drive.

I built the device as designed and used wood for the light wheel. The original device has a very heavy shaft and, the butterfly thing looks heavy also. I'm sure that my wood wheel is light enough. My primary wheel is aluminium and, only moderately heavy.
    I built the Hatem device with 4 heavy aluminum wheels and a ton for magnets. It made perfect sense to drive the Taerawatt device with the Hatem device to get the mass I wanted. Both Terawatt wheels have 10 magnets and cog very nicely.
    I am a BUILDER, not a bencher. I just built this and, set it aside. Same as I did with the William Skinner gravity motor and the 11 gallon HHO water torch and the giant crystal & magnet "clarifier" and the big SSG motorcycle wheel, and the Tesla hairpin.
    Dunno what else.
    I need to load the pictures of the Hatem married to the Terawatt.
    Attached Files

Comment

So is this device neutralizing the inertial lines of force through gyroscopic action?

Eric Dollard talks in one of his videos (I think it was this phone interview with Aaron about JJ Thompson: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEi6L42nz3k ) about neutralizing inertial lines of force as the key to anti-gravity and rapid acceleration/deceleration/direction change seen in some of the hi-tech black budget craft commonly identified as UFOs.

It seems to me that pulsed and resonant systems can, under the right conditions, neutralize the inertial lines of force, thereby allowing for increased COP (by removing inertial constraints which ordinarily prevent ambient/aetheric charge influx into a setup). I'd like to say more, but will stop here for the moment.

Any thoughts?
      Bob

Comment

Bob, evidently, I'm not subscribed to this thread and, didn't see your reply. I really don't Understand much of all this energy stuff. As far as lines of force,,, dunno. Aspden seemed to think that energy from the vacuum rushed in to smooth out the cogging. Hell if I know. Raoul Hatem believed that; the attraction approaching magnets was stronger then the drag from departing magnets. Dunno.

Here are a couple of pics of the duet., Hatem and Terawatt. Also, the fuelless and the William Skinner device
        Attached Files

Comment

Cool pics, Danny. I do look forward to the tipping point when the preponderance of all this alternative technology will outweigh the forces that deny its existence. I think your approach to all the theory is a good one. People can so caught up in minutiae that they end up over-complicating these setups, some of which are pretty straightforward, provided things are aligned properly.
          Bob

Comment

Working...
          X