Momentum, inertia and the Aspden effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Momentum, inertia and the Aspden effect

I couldn't find a thread that dealt exclusively with momentum and inertia. So, here goes.
    "But Einstein formulated the Principle of Equivalence stating that the inertial mass is always equal to the gravitational mass. Nobody has yet come up with a good physical reason for this equality. " This quote is from an interesting thread on a science forum. momentum vs. inertia - SciForums.com
    Moving on, Aspden wrote about "virtual inertia"
    http://newenergytimes.com/v2/archive...N/N199502s.PDF
    If the aether will supply virtual inertia, then momentum can be "re-energised" with a lower energy cost. Aspden states that this virtual inertia energizes the mass no matter the direction. Since a rotating motor soon reaches a steady-state (speed), one would expect the virtual inertia to reach it's natural plateau and remain there until a "contribution" is called for to restart the motor.
    A reciprocating device would make constant, repetitive demands for virtual inertia. Reportedly, the aether can absorb or assert inertia.

"It was explained that the law gave scope for generating forces in breach of Newton's Third Law. That could only mean that the aether could assert or absorb force and the book delved into the structure of that aether to show how it put action into quantum mechanics and provided a quantum theory of gravitation"
    The Marinov Motor - Lecture by Harold Aspden
    There have been experiments that seem to show a drag from aether;
    "Jerry Shifman said that Feynman had an experiment in which a steel bar, free to spin on its axis, was placed in a vacuum inside a spinning barrel. When the barrel would spin, the bar would begin to spin. Why?"
    The First Aether Conference

This is another post from a science forum;
    "inertia is the measure of how much resistance matter has to acceleration. the more inertia something has, the less it wants to respond to forces and accelerate. This statement is mathematically stated a = F/m. Newtons second law. m is the measure of inertia, called (inertial) mass. The more force, the more acceleration. The more inertia, the less acceleration.

momentum is the product of inertia (m) and velocity (v). p=ma. it turns out that momentum is always conserved in any closed system. momentum is related to inertia, as you can see. The more inertia something has, the more momentum it has, when in motion.

You can think of momentum as the ability to exert a force for a time. That product, Ft is called impulse. The amount of impulse a body is able to exert is exactly the same as the amount of momentum it has.

That v square thing you mentioned has to do with kinetic energy. it is closely related to momentum (and in fact, in SR they are the same), but it is subtly different.

Whereas momentum is mv, kinetic energy is 1/2mv<sup>2</sup>. whereas momentum is the ability to exert a force for a time (impulse), energy is the ability to exert a force for a distance, Fd. this is called work.
    energy is also conserved."

OK, so if virtual inertia can add a force contribution to momentum, this contribution can generate actual force.
    The Skinner drive seems to have a reciprocating element; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCOctgVIR6Q
    Sixto Ramos has reciprocation. Chalkalis too. The Feltonberger water pump is pendulum.
    It seems that oscillation draws in more virtual inertia than revolution.

Terawatt seems to have come up with a rotary device that creates a LOT of mechanical oscillation.
    The third body (6) is a Magnetic Oscillation Device that amplifies the interaction between the first body (4) and second body (5).
    Here is the page with the picture; Magnetic Drive / Magnetic Torque and Speed Enhancement Device

The way that they create the oscillation is to have 2 wheels with different diameters BUT, the same number of magnets. The first wheel is heavy. The second is as light as possible.
    Speculate that the first wheel has 10 magnets 3/4 wide and full width. Picture the second wheel with 10 of the same magnets. The second wheel would accelerate to alignment and then decelerate. That is why both wheels have a rotational reference mark. The second wheel is light to allow it to jump to it's next alignment. This constant accel/decell calls on the virtual inertia to make up the difference in momentum.

The device at the end of the shaft that looks vaguely like 2 butterflies is a magnetic dampener. The first butterfly is locked to the common shaft of the light wheel. The second butterfly is on an independent shaft. You can see that it has 2 bearings. The flat faces of intersection on the butterfly have magnets in apposition. N/N or S/S
    The virtual inertia enters the system at the light secondary wheel. The butterflies dampen this oscillation AFTER the virtual energy has entered.
    It's an elegant system and might lend itself to a mobil application.

I have a Hatem device with 4 rotors. I would like to hook that up to the Terawatt device to see what kind of torque increase I could get. Maybe someday.

Originally posted by Danny B View Post
    I couldn't find a thread that dealt exclusively with momentum and inertia. So, here goes.
    "But Einstein formulated the Principle of Equivalence stating that the inertial mass is always equal to the gravitational mass. Nobody has yet come up with a good physical reason for this equality. " This quote is from an interesting thread on a science forum. momentum vs. inertia - SciForums.com
    Moving on, Aspden wrote about "virtual inertia"
    http://newenergytimes.com/v2/archive...N/N199502s.PDF
    If the aether will supply virtual inertia, then momentum can be "re-energised" with a lower energy cost. Aspden states that this virtual inertia energizes the mass no matter the direction. Since a rotating motor soon reaches a steady-state (speed), one would expect the virtual inertia to reach it's natural plateau and remain there until a "contribution" is called for to restart the motor.

There have been experiments that seem to show a drag from aether;
    Only the limits of induction on transverse energy upon each other. The Ether has NO drag, this is a flaw of perception vs. conclusions.

These dirty filthy SOBs are the ones that came up with "virtual photons" to explain action at a distance and magnetism.

Theyre intellectual cockroaches.

Any time modern science uses the word "virtual" it means only ONE THING, ..... : We inserted a Unicorn nonsense concept into an equation to explain things we do NOT UNDERSTAND.

Virtual as term in "science" is like saying RAPE is "virtually harmful" . Its just a hyperbolic absurdity.

"Jerry Shifman said that Feynman had an experiment in which a steel bar, free to spin on its axis, was placed in a vacuum inside a spinning barrel. When the barrel would spin, the bar would begin to spin. Why?"
    Feyman has (by his followers / cult memberse) enormous respect of which he deserves none.

Sorry to say this, but I wish he were alive merely so I could kiss him with a baseball bat.

Watch him wiggle like a WORM on a hotplate when asked simply "how does magnetism work" (do a youtube search).
    Last edited by TheoriaApophasis; 08-14-2014, 04:10 AM.

Comment

momentum is the product of inertia (m) and velocity (v). p=ma. it turns out that momentum is always conserved in any closed system. momentum is related to inertia, as you can see. The more inertia something has, the more momentum it has, when in motion.

This is another huge HOLE in the quilt of human understanding, momentum of a moving Ether modality with a transverse spatial quality can be grasped, but a dielectric inertial cannot be understood this inertia is a property of the Ether which a prior to space and time.

Since there are not fields in space, rather only polarized fields which create space and time, dielectricity is exempt from current (and insane) concepts of "classical" and "conventional" inertia.

consider this:

http://www.amazon.com/Causality-Elec...eg+d+jefimenko

Causality, Electromagnetic Induction, and Gravitation: A Different Approach to the Theory of Electromagnetic and Gravitational Fields

Comment

The way that they create the oscillation is to have 2 wheels with different diameters BUT, the same number of magnets. The first wheel is heavy. The second is as light as possible. .

Their wheel is working on my discovery of the proportionality between the centripetal and centrifugal magnetic differential.

They reproduced something they do not understand.

Comment

Formulae and practicality

You will notice that I posted no formulae of my own. I posted generally accepted formulae as a reference point. I’ve read much of the brilliant work of Raoul Hatem. That doesn't mean that I understand any of it. I replicated his work but, I don't have to understand any of his formula to do that. The Aspden effect is real. All that I'm interested in is taking advantage of it. My post is specifically to get others to think about the torque "advantages" related to reciprocating motion.
          There is a Chinese wind power company that cautions you NOT to use their wind-gen to pump water. They specifically state that their water pumping windmill will pump 5 times as much water as a wind-gen and electric pump combo. It reciprocates.
          The early steam and IC engines were well known for their VERY high torque. They all used long piston stroke and heavy flywheels. This very high torque was attributed to the moment-angle of the connecting rod at the time of ignition. I suspect that the Aspden effect plays a part in the high torque. In this vid of a tractor pull, you can hear the driver throttle back and then throttle up while pulling the sled. He had enough power that he wasn't depending just on flywheel momentum.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG0aJ6M1bD8

While it is great that you have figured all of this out, I just want to build a low-input device with high output. All this formulae is over my head.

Comment

Pdf

Follow up for the curious. http://www.kathodos.com/magnetismsmall.pdf

Comment

I have found the term inertia to be a bit of an enigma because when I ask people "what is inertia" everyone tells me it is a resistance to motion or acceleration. I have always found their answers odd because it is like me asking them who is that man and they would reply my mothers brothers cousin the plumber. You see the question is never actually answered because I am asking "what is inertia" and everyone tells me what it does not what it is.

In fact many scientific terms never answer the fundamental truths as to what something is and digress to a vague if not useless explanation of what something does. The easy answer is that it is not a scientific problem but a psychological one in that we see a force acting on an object however the force is not acting on the object in itself. Inertia is acting on every part of the object on the most fundamental level, a full spectrum external field acting on a singular field relating to every particle which constitutes the whole.

The real problem here relates to the fact that the mind cannot grasp the simple concept that a simple mass represents billions if not trillions of individual fields relating to each particle and the force acts field on singular field. We know this and we are taught that every mass is made up of individual particles with individual fields fundamental to them however our mind will not let us see past the exterior of what our eyes tell us is present.

Inertia is simple, space is full of an infinite number of wavelengths radiated from ever star which we call ...radiation or radiant energy. This electromagnetic energy does not couple to the object but every singular field of every singular part of the object. The reason every particle has a field is because it is induced by the external field... again nobody seems to have bothered to ask the question why does a particle actually have a field?....why?. A change in space ie.. acceleration produces a simple phase change between the induced field of the particle and the external field which produces a force which is really no harder to understand than lenz law.

I don't mean to drag this on it just seems absurd that so many people who claim to be so intelligent cannot seem to apply simple logic concerning the things we already know....just connect the dots...is that so hard?.

Space is not empty deal with it.

AC
              Last edited by Allcanadian; 08-17-2014, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Allcanadian View Post
                Space is not empty deal with it.
                AC

Space doesnt exist except as the byproduct of radiative fields (=polarization).

Einstein, the SOB that he was, reified it, the fallacy of attribute reification.

The Poincare' disk model is just a validation that that a 2D (point line, principle-attribute) model of dielectric inertia IN DISCHARGE , creates , resultantly, SPACE.

Inertia, like "magnetism" are just BS false-relationship properties of human contrivances to CONNOTATE something we do not grasp in DENOTATION (what "IT" really is).

But , youre right, idiots love to describe sh*t, but CANNOT explain it.

Magnetism is the necessitated spatial expression of inertial loss of dielectricity which causes spatial reciprocation as the Ether modality of magnetism after which time it must terminate where dielectric voidance is lowest, centripetally on the other pole.

Inertia is just the grounds, or KHORA (field-base) of the Ether in its highest potential OF WHICH disturbing same produces magnetism, electricity, and in stellar formations, nucleal fundamental particle (only 1).

Inertia is a circle whose center is everywhere, and whose circumference is no-WHERE.....moving other Ether modalities in space and time, causes a "BREAKING" of the inertia and resultant byproducts, more magnetism, electricity, etc.

Comment

Evoligram

A vid from the inventor of the voligram;
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXDXcXFhMnw

Comment

@TA
                    Space doesnt exist except as the byproduct of radiative fields (=polarization).
                    Einstein, the SOB that he was, reified it, the fallacy of attribute reification.
                    I'm not sure I would agree and prefer a simpler version. Space is a measure we use to rationalize distance and volume. As such saying it is a byproduct of radiative fields is like saying inches are also byproduct which is really no different than what Einstein did.

Space and time are a measure of something and have no attributes, they are not byproducts of anything nor do they have properties or carry anything. We use time and space as measures to rationalize things which are tangible and if there is nothing tangible then they cease to exist. The trick to remember here is that we have created these things in our mind as a way to relate to our surroundings.

I believe this is why most all of the greatest minds in our history spent a great deal of time outdoors. It keeps us grounded unlike those who spend their lives reading textbooks or searching the internet for answers creating their own little world which bears no resemblance to reality.
                    Nature is simple, it does not need equations or complex terminology, it is what it is and does what it does regardless of what we believe.

AC

Comment

@TA
                      We use time and space as measures to rationalize things which are tangible and if there is nothing tangible then they cease to exist. The trick to remember here is that we have created these things in our mind as a way to relate to our surroundings.
                      AC
                      You have only said the same thing I did. Space and time are unreal abstractions of measure and magnitude.

You , however, forget that TIME and SPACE are measures of magnitudes and times etc to traverse them, etc etc.

But ALL magnitude/mass/matter is ONLY definitionally MASSIVE/ (has) Magnitude due to radiative magnetic fields.

Suggest you read Plotinus "ON TIME" in the ENNEADS

The Greek Neoplatonists mastered this to 10,000% perfection 2000 years ago on a level humans today find impossible to grasp

Nature is simple, it does not need equations or complex terminology, it is what it is and does what it does regardless of what we believe.
                      AC

No, nature is SIMPLEX, not simple.

Ive said a 1000 times "mother nature does NO math", so , correct.

Comment

Update

I posted what I believe is a true picture of the construction of the Terawatt device. After all these years, they have taken down all info and pictures. Here are the relevant pictures; Terawatt Research, Free Energy & the CIA | Truth is Treason | Truth is Treason

Comment

Terawatt details

Terawatt has taken down their pictures recently after I started this thread. Interestingly enough, they took down the pic and all relevant info for the critical part,,, the torque multiplier. They took it down a few years ago.
                          http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28...psrfngv5sg.jpg
                          Here are a couple of other links.
                          http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28...psznd3lpjx.jpg
                          The cutaway of the torque amplifier shows disc magnets mounted on an axle. Presumably, each magnet would be attracted to the next adjacent axle (magnets). When the other wheel came close enough, the mags would rotate to attract the nearer wheel rather than the adjacent mag on the same wheel.
                          The part that I have trouble with is the apparent size and Hp. of the motor. I built the Hatem device and it "hooks up " well. Not sure what the Hp. limit would be. The last item in the power train is a device that uses bucking magnets to dampen out all the shaking caused by the torque amplifier. This is a known device and is used on many trucks.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnaXB8q3uzQ
                          If you want to replicate the device, just take a screen shot and figure out the relative diameters. Then, use your screen shot to "count" the number of magnets / axles. The magentic damper is obvious to those who are skilled in the arts.

Comment

I just can't get the Terawatt device out of my head. I wrote that the 2 shafts turn at the same speed. Terawatt shows them rotating at different speeds. One picture shows both wheels have bold lines for indexing.
                            This page has a table with all the figures. It shows different speeds for the 2 shafts.
                            Interactive Magnetic Oscillation - Revolution-Green

I found a German page with just a bit of English referring to a discrepancy about this:
                            TUV Rheinland file no.: 30881449.003, project no.: 3070701, Terawatt

Dear Uwe,

Sorry, that i have a question about a project, which has been completed 4 years ago, but you have to know, that there are some diskussions here in germany (and i am sure in other countrys too), about what has to been approved by this report.

For this reason, i take a deeper look inside the report and i think there is something wrong

What i have seen is:
                            - on page 1 of attachment A: wheel on shaft 1 (attached to motor) ist the smaller on, on shaft 2 the bigger one
                            - On page 1 and 2 of attachment D: it is clearly shown, that the shaft 2 has a higher rotation speed as shaft 1, but this seems to be strange.

From the picture of page 4, attachment A, you can estimate the relation of rötation speed as to be 0,65, if the apparatus is driven by shaft 1. Only in the case, that the apparatus is driven by shaft 2, you get the relation of 1.5, which is shown in your report.

So my Question is, if you are aware, that this measurement might be wrong, or might be extremly ambiguous. I dont know, if it is possible, that you may given my an answer about this, but i think it is not a good idea to present on the homepage of TÜV a mesasurement, which seems to be not correct.

The reply from the underwriters lab says to "contact the client". Thema: Terawatt (1/5) - Energie der Zukunft - Raumenergie - Die Energieform der Zukunft

Terawatt didn't want to give too much away so, they fudged everything.

Comment

Working...
                            X