CORE GasLess Power - Intelligent Technology to Replace Gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CORE GasLess Power - Intelligent Technology to Replace Gas

Lincoln Jore and Matt Jore came up with the idea of eliminating the wire windings and iron laminations used in conventional motors by embedding copper-etched conductors into a multi-layered printed circuit board to form a stator that works in conjunction with permanent magnets to produce torque in a new type of ironless and wireless motor. They created a special pattern of conductive material, laid out on individual layers of conductive material, and laminated and interconnected to each other to form an efficient, compact, and powerful stator. After six years of development by the Jores and Core Motion, Inc., the technology is now being referred to as CORE™ (Conductor Optimized Rotary Energy). With the highest energy factor per weight of any existing motor or engine, and one-third to one-fifth the size and use of raw materials, CORE™ Technology is designed to replace existing conventional motion devices, motors, and engines. The process for manufacturing a CORE™ stator is the same well-known and mature process used in the construction of printed circuit boards (PCBs) and is, as such, a very reliable and cost-effective production process. Driven largely by the tremendous growth of the computer industry over the past thirty years, PCB manufacturing has evolved into one of the most mature and reliable methods of manufacturing. The proprietary CORE™ stator design allows for elimination of wires and is at the center of a portfolio of very unique and broad patent claims. Core Motion, Inc. has been issued patents, based on US Patent No. 7,109,625, in thirty-two countries covering broad claims relating to the CORE™ technology and several new patents on improvements are pending.

In most states, emissions standards, such as those set in California, have been adopted and are seriously challenging manufacturers of gasoline engine-powered products. As a completely gas-free system, CORE™ technology provides the unique ability to exceed these noise, efficiency, and emission standards without increasing costs and without sacrificing performance.

Source: HHO Hydrogen Stanley Meyer
    A friend of mine told me about this new motor design by Lincoln M Jore and Matthew B Jore. It's amazing to look at.

Patent: https://www.google.com/patents/US7109625

Company Website: Core Outdoor Power

Regards,

VIDBID
    Regards,

VIDBID

Is this the Motor of the Future?

CORE Outdoor Power was founded to commercialize an innovative motor technology into outdoor power products or equipment. The Conductor Optimized Rotary Energy (CORE™) motor is a cutting edge device capable of producing high torque rotary motion at high efficiencies and power densities. This technology was developed by Matt Jore and Lincoln Jore, a father & son team, along with a talented group of engineers at Core Motion, Inc. In brief, CORE™ technology uses a proprietary printed circuit board (PCB) stator to produce high torque rotary motion in a very compact package, without use of the heavy iron used in conventional motor technologies. The proprietary pattern of conductive material in the PCB stator, cooperating with permanent magnet rotors, optimizes the generated efficiency and power. With zero emissions, little noise and torque levels equal to two-cycle engines, CORE™ technology is uniquely poised to disrupt the market for portable outdoor power equipment, especially when combined with the recently developed hybrid power cell that will be used in all CORE Outdoor Power products. This hybrid power cell, which uses lithium based prismatic cells, is capable of storing and delivering unprecedented amounts of power in a very small package. The marriage of these two unique technologies allows for an “environmentally clean” line of products capable of consuming a large portion of the outdoor power equipment market, which has been historically dominated by two-cycle gas engines. - See more at: About Us – Core Outdoor Power

Source: About Us – Core Outdoor Power
    Core Outdoor Power - GasLess powered outdoor lawn and garden equipment - YouTube

New CORE Products Introduced at 2012 GIE Expo - YouTube

What drives the CORE motor technology? What Drives CORE's Quiet Gasless Motors - Popular Mechanics

The New Electric Motor: Iron less and Wire less - Revolution-Green

https://www.facebook.com/CoreOutdoorPower

Regards,

VIDBID
    Last edited by vidbid; 06-22-2014, 06:45 AM. Reason: update
    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

PCB Core is very interesting. They are using it in Boulder wind generators. It's like a multi phase induction motor; light weight, cost effective, efficient system. 1000hp and 1200 LB FT torque

Boulder Wind Power | Technology

Keep it Clean and Green
      Midaz
      Last edited by Midaztouch; 06-22-2014, 07:04 PM.

Comment

If you take apart a VCR you will find that these motors have been used for many years, nothing new, I have one here, it came out of a 1990's VCR as the capstan drive motor.

The only difference maybe the winding design on the printed circuit board, but it is very very similar to the photos posted.

regards

Mike

Comment

VCR Capstan Motor Comparison

Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
          If you take apart a VCR you will find that these motors have been used for many years, nothing new, I have one here, it came out of a 1990's VCR as the capstan drive motor.

The only difference maybe the winding design on the printed circuit board, but it is very very similar to the photos posted.

regards

Mike
          That would seem like a pretty big difference.

If you look at the patent filed in 2004, you'll see that CORE is different.

For instance, the new motor has a programmable CORE controller.

The VCR capstan motor pictured above looks more like the motor in the E-mag as pictured below, which to me looks like it is based on a VCR capstan motor.

Source: Palladium Magnetic Generator by Platinum Invests, May 2014 - YouTube

Source: Directory:E-MAG Magnetic Propulsion Engine by Platinum Invests Group Corporation S.A. - PESWiki.

Source: Platinum Invests Group Corporation |

Berg
          Last edited by Berg; 06-22-2014, 03:21 PM. Reason: update

Comment

Nice Try

Core Outdoor Power

Lincoln Jore and Matt Jore came up with the idea of eliminating the wire windings and iron laminations used in conventional motors by embedding copper-etched conductors into a multi-layered printed circuit board to form a stator that works in conjunction with permanent magnets to produce torque in a new type of ironless and wireless motor. They created a special pattern of conductive material, laid out on individual layers of conductive material, and laminated and interconnected to each other to form an efficient, compact, and powerful stator. After six years of development by the Jores and Core Motion, Inc., the technology is now being referred to as CORE™ (Conductor Optimized Rotary Energy). With the highest energy factor per weight of any existing motor or engine, and one-third to one-fifth the size and use of raw materials, CORE™ Technology is designed to replace existing conventional motion devices, motors, and engines. The process for manufacturing a CORE™ stator is the same well-known and mature process used in the construction of printed circuit boards (PCBs) and is, as such, a very reliable and cost-effective production process. Driven largely by the tremendous growth of the computer industry over the past thirty years, PCB manufacturing has evolved into one of the most mature and reliable methods of manufacturing. The proprietary CORE™ stator design allows for elimination of wires and is at the center of a portfolio of very unique and broad patent claims. Core Motion, Inc. has been issued patents, based on US Patent No. 7,109,625, in thirty-two countries covering broad claims relating to the CORE™ technology and several new patents on improvements are pending.

In most states, emissions standards, such as those set in California, have been adopted and are seriously challenging manufacturers of gasoline engine-powered products. As a completely gas-free system, CORE™ technology provides the unique ability to exceed these noise, efficiency, and emission standards without increasing costs and without sacrificing performance.

Source: Technology – Core Outdoor Power

as compared to..

the prior art of the VCR capstan motor

Regards,

VIDBID
            Last edited by vidbid; 06-22-2014, 05:17 PM. Reason: update
            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

CORE Lawnmower

CORE has developed a lawnmower using the CORE technology.

Also, check out their CORE controller, as pictured below.

And, check out how their magnets are made:

It's all pretty exciting.

Berg

Comment

Hello Vidbid

Hello Guys, Hello Vidbid,

Michael is right Guys...I posted that also on my Thread, after Vid introduce this CORE Tech...

Look at Capstan Motors for NEW Generation Tape Camcorders...don't go that far to the 70's...please!

I do not have the time to do that search...or load pic's here etc...but I have them...and I know them well.

You will see printed circuit boards stators, with some nicely layered coils within board...also they are AXIAL, NOT RADIAL...So it is worthless to compare an OLD Radial type VCR versus a freshly made 2014 Brushless Higher Tech.

Related to a "Motor of the Future"...it is far to be a Motor of the "Future"...please give me regeneration while accelerating...give me very small battery packs that look ridiculously small compared to motor size...that, to my understanding are Technologies of the Future for Electrodynamics.

I see a very nice compacted whole motor, I see an improvement by having "printed coils" layered down in very compact levels...but think what would happen if just one single fine copper line gets burnt/separated?...got no other choice but to order a new one right?...then, you will have to buy the whole thing...maybe even included mounted sensors...plus connectors, etc,etc.

I went to their site (btw very slow to watch videos, and run)...not even single whole motors available to buy separated as parts...maybe they are too new...let's give them the "benefit of the doubt"...

So far they are advertising their motors (mainly) for Lawn Equipment (light line) and electric bicycles... wonder how would they perform as Hub Motors for Higher weight EV's.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Multilayer Circuit Board Concept

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                  Hello Guys, Hello Vidbid,

Michael is right Guys...I posted that also on my Thread, after Vid introduce this CORE Tech...

Look at Capstan Motors for NEW Generation Tape Camcorders...don't go that far to the 70's...please!

I do not have the time to do that search...or load pic's here etc...but I have them...and I know them well.

You will see printed circuit boards stators, with some nicely layered coils within board...also they are AXIAL, NOT RADIAL...So it is worthless to compare an OLD Radial type VCR versus a freshly made 2014 Brushless Higher Tech.

Related to a "Motor of the Future"...it is far to be a Motor of the "Future"...please give me regeneration while accelerating...give me very small battery packs that look ridiculously small compared to motor size...that, to my understanding are Technologies of the Future for Electrodynamics.

I see a very nice compacted whole motor, I see an improvement by having "printed coils" layered down in very compact levels...but think what would happen if just one single fine copper line gets burnt/separated?...got no other choice but to order a new one right?...then, you will have to buy the whole thing...maybe even included mounted sensors...plus connectors, etc,etc.

I went to their site (btw very slow to watch videos, and run)...not even single whole motors available to buy separated as parts...maybe they are too new...let's give them the "benefit of the doubt"...

So far they are advertising their motors (mainly) for Lawn Equipment (light line) and electric bicycles... wonder how would they perform as Hub Motors for Higher weight EV's.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Thanks, UFO, for sharing your thoughts on this design. I will agree with you that this CORE design somewhat resembles the next-generation of capstan motors employing a printed circuit stator design.

What is striking to me is CORE's multilayer circuit-board concept and circuit design.

Here are some other examples of printed circuit stators:

Regards,

VIDBID
                  Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Working...
                  X