William F. Skinner - 1939 Gravity Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centrifugal force acting on the top of the lower weight

Centrifugal force is absolutely critical. The John Device uses a flat weight so, it has little down-force. The Skinner device uses a tall weight. The centrifugal force translates to downforce against the bottom arm. It isn't just gravity that is pulling / pushing the end of the arm down. The load (resistance to rotation) is effectively trying to make the weight climb up. The taller the weight, the more leverage against the lower arm. The higher the rpm, the more centrifugal force is being converted to downforce. As the lower weight spins up to speed, it exerts ever-more downforce against the end of the lowest arm.
    The top of the lower rod is pushing up against a ramp. The lower weight is pushing down to stay at the bottom of the ramp.
    The upper part is pretty much a compounding device.

Comment

• Skinner geometry

I'm going to try to describe the various actions that are going on in the Skinner device. It is difficult on paper. First, a list of terms / parts.
      1. lower shaft
      2. output shaft at the bottom of the lower shaft.
      3. lower weight
      4. lower arm(s) aluminum
      5. square plate that connects the bottom of the upper shaft to the top of the lower shaft
      6. upper weight
      7. upper shaft

Part 7 transmits a circular movement to part 5. This path of motion is fixed by the top motorized arm and the gimbal. Part 6 is locked in to part 5.
      The arm of part 6 always trying to fall to the lowest point possible. This constant falling is what holds part 1 in a circular orbit. Part 7 is locked into a circular orbit. Part 1 is limited in it's orbit but, NOT locked in. Part 1 revolves in a near perfect circle.
      As part 2 receives drag, it slows down part 1.
      Part 1 is directed in a circular orbit by part 5 and the force of gravity against part 3. If part 2 were to come to a stop, part 5 would continue to rotate but it would be forced to rise up. It isn't locked into part 5 but, it is directed by it.
      Any drag on part 2 causes part 4 to try to rise. It must lift the full weight of part 3. In addition to the weight of part 3, there is added downforce created by the centrifugal force against the top of part 3. There is centrifugal force against the entirety of part 3 but the upper part describes the largest diameter circle.
      This centrifugal force is working with the leverage of the very tall weight. The included angle where part 3 attaches to part 4 is under considerable strain.
      The longer that part 4 is,, the greater the strain,,, given a constant rpm. A longer arm produces more downforce. A greater angle on part 1 produces more downforce. The drag on part 2 is trying to create an upforce.
      It is an ingenious device.

Comment

• ALL!

Perhaps its about time to look at other options, a hell of a lot simpler than the quad Skinner device!

May I suggest that you check out Kevin Hay (Canada) on Facebook.
        (Make sure you get the right guy - he owns 'Vancouver Island Ormus'.)
        Kevin has got it all worked out!

To illustrate this point, I paste his first email to me about two weeks ago.

Cheers,
        Les Banki

Hello Les,

Yes, our first model was sustained at over 400 COP.
        It took less than 0.1 amp at 12 volt to sustain 1.9636 HP.

I am currently working in medical agricultural production areas however I am also engineering some of my more modern methods with a Japanese company that I am partnering with.
        My engineering partner works in large scale rice agriculture and drone technology so this will allow me to incorporate my work into several areas, and allow me to provide these dynamos for people working in agriculture before any other field becomes involved.

All electricity is gravitational inertia based torsion induced compression.
        All of it.

This is braking planetary inertia and this is not complicated.

I have over 170 designs of workable systems just in the mechanical area alone. My basic show and share designs are based on children's ability to understand this, apply this and use it effectively.
        My work is in plasma initiation.
        I have several dozen easier methods to generate high voltage current Les.
        If you want electricity, do what Tesla did. Tap the planet.

My systems are being applied to electro-gravitational propulsion dynamics, as some of the complex algorithms for attaining inductive inversion of gravitation are not so complicated.

If you can understand that it is gravity that moves water, then you can understand that it is also gravity that is being compressed allowing for this reaction, called phase conjugation, to induce an electrostatic inversion of gravitation.
        Restricting this induces electricity.
        Not restricting this allows for inductive electro-gravitational potential.

I have simple leveraged systems that can make whatever electricity you want....just put the dynamo under it and line up the crank, and place whatever mass inversion is necessary onto the oscillator.
        Any size dynamo, mega watt and larger can be run...so please understand that this is what Tesla did...in reverse.

I am showing how to build an electromotive generator.
        Tesla showed how to tap the planets movement and electrify it.
        I am showing how to tap the planets movement, by not electrifying it and using the inertia as a torsion based electromotive reaction.
        It is easier making the river any size that you need, than tailoring a new system.
        All that is really required is that you correct the inversions in the schematic and allow the existing model not to fight itself.

My first electromagnetic transformer induced 100V AC on 0.000 volt.
        My second one went 23 feet into the air with a 9 volt battery.
        My third one induced 268V with an induction sealer and self resonated a secondary circuit with 9.6amp at 120volt AC.

By the way, I have shared all of this on Facebook and you can resource this information in the PJK Free Energy Book.
        Everything that Tesla did can be accomplished much much easier by understanding torsion tensors and inertia. We can create our own electromagnetic self induced oscillator, we do not even need to tap the planet any longer.

Cheers,
        Kevin

Comment

• Hi Les,

I don't do Facebook, but I have spent over an hour on the PJK website looking for anything from Kevin Hay. I have not been able to find any information on that site about his devices. Is there somewhere else to look at them or do you know where on the PJK site his information might be?

Thanks,
          Carroll
          Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by citfta View Post
            Hi Les,

I don't do Facebook, but I have spent over an hour on the PJK website looking for anything from Kevin Hay. I have not been able to find any information on that site about his devices. Is there somewhere else to look at them or do you know where on the PJK site his information might be?

Thanks,
            Carroll
            Hi Carroll,

Well, I don't "do" Facebook either but I use my wife's Facebook account just to check out Kevin Hay!!
            By the way, Kevin is having a break from Facebook (which pisses him off!) and has now joined "minds.com" to try it out.

Be aware that he has published a hell of a lot of info of various kinds over the years but you should keep in mind that he has been on ORMUS for almost 5 years now so his brain/mind is UNIQUE.
            No kidding.

IF you don't know what ORMUS is, you better do some studies!!!
            His reference to the PJK ebook is general, meaning all other inventors and their inventions but NO, you will not find him in that book!!

Personally, I have saved most of his important posts, notes, comments, pictures, drawings and videos.
            Thus, I have no less than 30 files in my 'Kevin Hay Folder'!

Cheers,
            Les Banki

Comment

• Originally posted by Les Banki View Post
              Hi Carroll,

Well, I don't "do" Facebook either but I use my wife's Facebook account just to check out Kevin Hay!!
              By the way, Kevin is having a break from Facebook (which pisses him off!) and has now joined "minds.com" to try it out.

Be aware that he has published a hell of a lot of info of various kinds over the years but you should keep in mind that he has been on ORMUS for almost 5 years now so his brain/mind is UNIQUE.
              No kidding.

IF you don't know what ORMUS is, you better do some studies!!!
              His reference to the PJK ebook is general, meaning all other inventors and their inventions but NO, you will not find him in that book!!

Personally, I have saved most of his important posts, notes, comments, pictures, drawings and videos.
              Thus, I have no less than 30 files in my 'Kevin Hay Folder'!

Cheers,
              Les Banki
              Hi Les,

Okay so completely off thread topic, but regarding ORMUS…

What is your opinion on “Ocean White” or ORMUS derived from sea water and Joe Cell like devices?

AKA what Lynn and / or Joe are doing…

Cheers,
              Sputins
              "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Originally posted by Sputins View Post
                Hi Les,

Okay so completely off thread topic, but regarding ORMUS…

What is your opinion on “Ocean White” or ORMUS derived from sea water and Joe Cell like devices?

AKA what Lynn and / or Joe are doing…

Cheers,
                Sputins
                As I have stated in my reply to Carroll, you better do your own research on ORMUS, instead of taking my words on the subject.
                However, let me just say that I have known about ORME (or ORMUS as it is known now) since 1995 and I also have 7 audio tapes (lecture) by Don (David Hudson's chemist).
                The only reason I was not taking it (before now) is because there was NO supply that I know of at that time and even if there was, it would probably be prohibitively expensive.
                Now, there are several suppliers and their prices are affordable.

As for the Joe cell, note this:
                I have known Joe personally since 1995 when he stayed at my place for 4 days (and nights).
                My best friend for 46 years, Paul C., had the opportunity to drive Joe's car with his "cell" fitted.
                So, all those who have argued for years about the "Joe cell" are MORONS!!
                Period.

Cheers,
                Les Banki

Comment

• wondering about the current status of the Skinner work

I did some work on the centrifical force here

Skinner 1939 gravity machine centrifugal force tests and hope

And I've been thinking that the oval rotation is much like
                  the amusement ride called the "whip" which was an oval
                  that had a car you sit in that got whipped around the corner/end
                  of the oval real fast because it had to keep up with the outer
                  longer circumference. And with the point on a paper and the
                  eraser head up top rotating in an oval makes the pencil
                  drop toward the paper and then rise back up when it gets
                  to the center/narrow part of the oval...
                  My question then becomes how does it go back up that slope
                  toward the middle of the oval?
                  Michael Nunnerly talked about the sling shot concept that was used
                  when a space craft was shot around the moon's gravity/hold so that
                  it could be accelerated back to earth...

Along with this then is Patrick Kelly's point about a chair on one
                  leg is easy to tilt and get it to turn with very little effort...

Any help or thoughts guys?

Norman

Comment

• Originally posted by norman6538 View Post

Along with this then is Patrick Kelly's point about a chair on one
                    leg is easy to tilt and get it to turn with very little effort...

Any help or thoughts guys?

Norman
                    Norman,

You have already admitted (in a private email) that you are NOT ready to make a full size gravity machine which can fully supply a home.
                    You just keep "theorizing".

Further, you seem to have ignored my single page document I sent you:
                    "Gravity powered free energy device"
                    Well, IF you want better technical explanations for EVERYTHING involved in a gravity powered project, you better check out Kevin Hay's Facebook page!
                    No ifs, no buts!

Perhaps other readers may be interested to read that short document, I paste it here:

Gravity powered free energy device

ELEGANT simplicity – with the courtesy of our CREATOR!

ALL 'mass' has a certain 'weight', due to the effect of GRAVITY.
                    When a weight (or weights) are rotated around an axis (shaft) on a circular path and a given radius, centrifugal force is created.
                    The formula for calculating uniform circular motion centrifugal force is:
                    F=m*r*ω2

where:
                    F : is in Nm, m: is 'mass' (weight) in kg, r: is radius in meters, ω: angular velocity in rad/sec
                    How it works:

Unbeknown to most people, ALL planets have their 'N-S' axis tilted and so have all Atoms!
                    (Planet Earth is no exception - its axis is tilted 23.44º.)

Our CREATOR (the greatest Intellect there is!) had his reasons!

We find that when we rotate a LARGE mass (weight) on a tilted axis, the power required is just a fraction of the resultant centrifugal force!

No, I am NOT the first, nor the only one who has discovered this effect.
                    Actually, nobody has ever “discovered” ANYTHING.
                    It was GIVEN to us in various forms by our Creator!
                    Thus, there is no such thing as “intellectual property”.
                    Period.

ALL energy is FREE and LIMITLESS.
                    Always has been.
                    However, most people cannot understand WHY and HOW they have been forced to pay for energy.

Anyway, by analysing my simple design, you will see five (5) main sections:

1. The GRAVITY section: 2 weight arms, 2 weight holders and the lead weights (4 or 5).
                    2. The CONTROL section, consisting of the tilted drive shaft, the upper arm to the motor and the motor itself.
                    3. The ELECTRONIC power supply, power analyser, speed controller and battery charger.
                    4. The GEARING arrangement, “transforming” 123RPM to 1500RPM required by the generator.
                    It consists of 2 x 40 teeth pulleys, 2 x 140 teeth pulleys, and 2 x 1600-8M-30 belts.
                    5. The GENERATOR (10kW for this design)

If mains power is no longer connected, the system is started by a start-up battery (takes about 30-60 seconds, depending on the set-up) which is then automatically recharged by the built-in charger.
                    A digital RPM meter (using a Hall effect device and a magnet to sense rotation) is also built-in.
                    After start-up, the required RPM is set manually. (for now)
                    Should the speed vary too much with applied load variations, automatic speed controller will be fitted.

Les Banki

Comment

• Sorry Les.

Norman,

You have already admitted (in a private email) that you are NOT ready to make a full size gravity machine which can fully supply a home.
                      You just keep "theorizing".

Further, you seem to have ignored my single page document I sent you:
                      "Gravity powered free energy device"
                      Well, IF you want better technical explanations for EVERYTHING involved in a gravity powered project, you better check out Kevin Hay's Facebook page!
                      No ifs, no buts!

You are right. I was reviewing old posts and replied to things that I had
                      learned and did not go to the last page till this morning. I was also tied
                      up on a computer scam yesterday and I have no dial tone on the ph.

Thanks to all who are diligently working and sharing you ideas.

I'll use my wife's facebook to check on Kevin Hay's Facebook page!
                      I'm processing you info next.

Norman

Comment

• struggling with correct geometry

I'm still struggling with the correct geometry of the device.
                        in msg # 205 p. 7 Michael Nunnerly has a hand drawing
                        named skinner.drawing.jpg and I can't quite read all the
                        comments. It appears that the top weight is free to move and
                        as the top lever is moved back and forth the translation plate
                        will have to swing around and thus the comment is written that
                        it works like a slingshot which I envision as the amusement park
                        ride we called the whip because at the end of the oval you are swung
                        around the outer part of the "racetrack" real fast - thus slingshot.

And there is a gimbal at the top whereas other folks say there is a gimbal
                        at the bottom..

Any help with the correct geometry would be appreciated.

Another point is the small weight on a string swing around your head
                        will lift a much larger weight when swung fast enough... Surely that
                        is part of Skinner but my simple question is how do we capture
                        that force and use it. I did that in my balanced bicycle crank enhancement
                        of the test above by capturing the twisting back and forth of the bicycle crank.
                        But I did not get it properly measured yet.

Norman
                        Last edited by norman6538; 01-18-2018, 01:29 AM.

Comment

• Hi Norman

I did a lot of theoretical work on this after taking apart the video.

The drive motor is totally dislocated from the levers which when pushed (by hand to start it all) start to semi engage (sling shot) at certain points in the lever parabolic/ovallated movement.

The effect is like the small push of a child on a swing to keep it going. The energy created (loose word there) comes from the effect of the weights falling with reference to the MOVING reference point. (shoot a ball to the left of the goal post, but move the post so you make a goal ). One set of weights is the ball and the other the posts, the motor is the person who kicked the ball at the right time, and so this is repeated over and over again at the speed the machine is set to.

The top connection of the lever is just a free turning, both ends, bent piece of metal.

Hope that explains it a bit.

Regards

Mike
                          Last edited by Michael John Nunnerley; 01-18-2018, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• Thanks Mike, I understand the moving of the goal posts but which weight
                            is the ball and which is the goal post?
                            top? bottom?

Back to Patrick Kelley's chair. I when the chair falls to one side it
                            has to be lifted back up so it can fall again. Where does the work
                            come from to lift it back up? My thinking was centrifical/centrifugal
                            force around the end of the oval...

Norman

Comment

• Originally posted by norman6538 View Post
                              Thanks Mike, I understand the moving of the goal posts but which weight
                              is the ball and which is the goal post?
                              top? bottom?

Back to Patrick Kelley's chair. I when the chair falls to one side it
                              has to be lifted back up so it can fall again. Where does the work
                              come from to lift it back up? My thinking was centrifical/centrifugal
                              force around the end of the oval...

Norman
                              Norman,

Perhaps you might believe that I keep replying to your posts just to annoy you!
                              But NO, that is not the case.
                              I am just hoping that others here might also read my posts too and finally WAKE UP!

Well, well....you are still confused and I dare say you will REMAIN CONFUSED
                              until you STOP believing all the posts in this thread (and elsewhere)!
                              I know I will NOT be very "popular" here by saying that virtually ALL posts here are pure NONSENSE!

How do I know??
                              Simple.

So far, I seem to be the only one here who has actually BUILD something, instead of just theorizing.
                              While meaning no offense to Mike, what did he give you?? His "theories"!
                              Nothing more!

Cheers,
                              Les Banki

To finish off, I will post Kevin Hay's Facebook post today:

Kevin Hay added 7 new photos.
                              1 hr ·
                              I have nothing to prove.
                              The functions that I am showing and the mechanics that I am sharing do this for me.
                              This is the best part. I cannot refute these functions, as I try every day to test and learn how to better apply them.
                              That is all that I am showing here.
                              I am not trying to convert people or mediate discontent through usury.
                              I am not trying to manipulate others or convince anyone of anything.
                              I cannot do this. In fact, it was very difficult for me to break my own programming and move past the barriers that were taught to me as a child and through my entire adult life.
                              I could barely convince myself that what I was observing was possible due to the misconceptions and the disinformation that is still being taught today.
                              Now, I simply follow these reactions and I show some of them and explain some of these here.
                              I know that many people use facebook for a messenger system, for finding people when they are lonely or for hiding behind masks and becoming someone else for a time...
                              I cannot do this here.
                              I came onto facebook to share some information with people and to find out if there were others like myself among these 1 point something billion facebook users...
                              I have found a few other people here that have similar interests and yet very few have emerged that can accelerate what I am seeing inside of my mind.
                              I am hopeful that many people in the years to come can find this information and begin to test some of these very simple mechanical and electromagnetic devices as these will allow others to begin a much needed education in the forces that are generated from planetary movement, such as gravitation and electricity.
                              It is through understanding the force functions that control the flow of water that we can begin to observe leveraged torsion dynamics and scalar functions being split through the mechanics of molecular geometry and the phase convergence of opposing magnetic functions that invert and form the cohesion of "atoms" into matter.
                              I see these functions somewhat differently, as magnetic torsion tensors, as decoupled hydrogen in an atomic form, however this is not usable or testable through mechanical designs that allow people to see and learn from these simple polar inversions that induce electromagnetic compression, as gravity or inertia.
                              The simple fact is that we can generate electricity from a lever and an imbalanced wheel.
                              We can apply this system in the same manner as any hydroelectric dynamo or facility, only we do not need water for a conduit.
                              We never did.
                              Nikola Tesla and the Niagara falls project was a patronizing jump back in time, as this could have been done far easier and far less expensively by using very simple mechanical systems that could have been engineered several thousand years ago.
                              Easily.
                              So, we need to take a few moments and realize that you can't test this by reading about it.
                              You need a lever and a wheel.
                              That's it.
                              You can make two compression systems from any bicycle.
                              A fellow just sent me something similar to Veljko Milkovic's pumping system.
                              https://www.dropbox.com/s/jbkuvynok8...A0092.MP4?dl=0
                              Here is my first attempt:
                              https://www.facebook.com/TheRevLtD/v...user_video_tab
                              Veljko Milkovic shows how to do this using pendulums,
                              https://www.facebook.com/pg/milkovic...=page_internal

Comment

• So what have you built Les and what has Kevin built that works?

After you spoke so highly of Kevin I spent at least 6 hours researching his work. Did I find a working prototype or anything with as much potential as the Skinner device? No I did not.

I really think you should start your own thread as it doesn't belong here.

Comment

Working...
                                X