Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Witts 3000 Watt Fuelless Generator ( Notes + Diagram )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Witts 3000 Watt Fuelless Generator ( Notes + Diagram )

................................its over
    Last edited by Ajnabii; 11-20-2016, 06:34 AM.

Originally posted by Ajnabii View Post
    Brothers and Sisters i hope you all will be fine

today i am going to share with you 3000 Watt Generator Notes + Diagram handed over from Witts Ministries to me.
    We already have a thread discussing this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by wrtner View Post
      We already have a thread discussing this topic.
      dear i know that but this thread is totally different and the machine is also different, you should to download the notes and diagram and read it first please, then we will discuss on it.

Comment

Good **** man!

Thnx!

today i am going to share with you 3000 Watt Generator Notes + Diagram handed over from Witts Ministries to me. i have paid 1000$ for this and today i am going to share with you just free of cost, i don't need money i just need the knowledge and also your all friends help, if there is anyone who make this after this thread, then share with us please, i hope you guys will give me a positive response.

Thank You
        Regards
        Ajnabii
        http://youtube.com/johnnblade

Comment

today i am going to share with you 3000 Watt Generator Notes + Diagram handed over from Witts Ministries to me. i have paid 1000$ for this and today i am going to share with you just free of cost, i don't need money i just need the knowledge and also your all friends help, if there is anyone who make this after this thread, then share with us please, i hope you guys will give me a positive response.

Thank You
          Regards
          Ajnabii
          Ajnabii,
          Did you take a class with Witts along with the above plans?
          The notes leave most of the work to be done by us.

This is the QMOGEN design that has a motor running a generator.
          PESN has a number of these on his sight.

I'll start looking for a self exited generator.
          Does anyone have a part number for a four quadrant generator?
          Stephen
          Potential, is a terrible thing to waste.

Comment

Seriously Ajnabii,
            Witts give only another Reason that they are a Fraud with such Plans.
            After this Plans its for sure not the machine what he did demonstrate.
            Core is different, Capacitors are different, his statement you should took a class to learn about resonance first, and then pray and hope that it works?
            Because you cant be sure, when, as this plans say, just buy a generator and simple rewind it, and the Coils on it are optimal to run on resonance and you only need to rewind it.
            Shows the next statement, that they allegedly help since 200 years but make such plans like they are drawn from kids.
            Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Brown View Post
              Ajnabii,

-------- part number for 4 quadrant generator? Aka out of phases generator from a shop or a homemade one?

Stephen
              Thnx!

Greets JB

Comment

Thank You
                Regards
                Ajnabii
                Thanks for posting those files.

Now I can remove my "quotations" post.

Regards,

VIDBID
                Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Brown View Post
                  Ajnabii,

Stephen
                  Dear i took the class they said study up on resonant circuits, and also said
                  I suggest you study as well the effect of series or parallel connections of capacitors.

Comment

Originally posted by Joit View Post
                    Seriously Ajnabii,
                    Witts give only another Reason that they are a Fraud with such Plans.
                    After this Plans its for sure not the machine what he did demonstrate.
                    Core is different, Capacitors are different, his statement you should took a class to learn about resonance first, and then pray and hope that it works?
                    Because you cant be sure, when, as this plans say, just buy a generator and simple rewind it, and the Coils on it are optimal to run on resonance and you only need to rewind it.
                    Shows the next statement, that they allegedly help since 200 years but make such plans like they are drawn from kids.
                    Dear i study this Plans 100 times, if i shared it here openly this is why ? because i need you guys help they just answering me study up on resonant circuits, the same message is here you can see,

( Sir T said that this was covered several times in the class.

He suggests you study up on resonant circuits.

I suggest you study as well the effect of series or parallel connections of capacitors. (This is common in basic electrical theory, and I know there are basic electrical websites on the internet with lots of examples and formulas on how to calculate this so you can use any commonly available capacitors. )

so my Joit bro you seen this message ? you said pray for them I am praying for them and i will, but i have mention that above i have paid 1000$ for this plans, and you said ( as this plans say, just buy a generator and simple rewind it, and the Coils on it are optimal to run on resonance and you only need to rewind it. )

if this is so simple so why you are not going to build up this and share with us and also you suggest that for me to take the class but dude class is not free they will charge me 100$ again if i not understand ones again they will charge me again and again so how many times i will pay thousands $$$$ that's why i shared here with my friends!
                    there is nothing to leave with this plans, this is 100% complete.

But who is expert who will make it and show us the details of everything did you ????

Comment

if this is so simple so why you are not going to build up this and share with us and also you suggest that for me to take the class but dude class is not free

Hi,

I did NOT say its so simple, as they, or maybe only he, Thrapp, try to imply.
                      That is, what THEY say with this drawing from a Plan and her cover letter for 1000$ (what is simple a joke when you compare what documents you get today for this amount), what you posted above.

And second, i said pray, because you will build something with such plans, where you can only pray afterwards, and hope that it will once work, because it obviously dont will work. Hope is, what dies at last.

and also you suggest that for me to take the class but dude class is not free
                      Show me that part where i did write that, that i suggested it to you.

But i will tell you few things.

First, when you buy a simple generator, you can be sure, that the coils on it are not made to be in resonance. They are probatly in resonance to eachother, means they both got the same capacitance, and are therefor in resonance, but doesnt mean, that you will reach a real resonance at the speed how the motor runs.

Second, you see the Generator he use has same as the QEG bridges build on the core, where the rotor can make a flux path to certain points at the Core.
                      A standard Generator is not build like that.
                      Did you ever take a Generator apart? It has most time 3 Coils in it, wire size is about 25#-22#Awg (0.4-0.6mm) That are standard Generators for maybe 3 KW, but for 3kw they are then actually big Motors, not toys.

That means once you have at last 3 Coils, (where you have to make it as 1 Coil? as this Plans say?) and then, you can not excite that one Coil, when you dont have a second, at last a resonance Coil, what is shown at the QEG Diagrams or a Magnet inside.
                      I very hard doubt, that a Antenna with an adjustable Variac to ground will give any 'excitement'.
                      Next, even the Antenna is not shown at the Videos what we have seen from the Motor.
                      Or are there other Videos to this kind of Plans what they gave you.

Third. Standard Motors and Generators run on about 60-80% efficency, means, you will still have losses there if you simple take the coils from it.

Fourth. The QEG and some other buildings from the TPU show 3 Coils at last, or even more, AND a very heavy gauge Wire, what is used for a pickup coils, what is totally missed here.
                      I remember one example from a guy what played around with a tpu like device, and first could get a strange effect, after he mixed 3 frequencys and suddenly he got a huge energy boost for a moment, until he got some of his equipment damaged.
                      Thats all not possible with this plans.

About that you should learn about resonance, what THEY suggest, you can really find some basics about that at the net, even on youtube like this.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqhV50852jA

But such Tutorials are only the half way that you get a coil into real resonance. This one is more about to bring the coil with the capacitor into Resonance. Usually, you should first find the resonance from a Coil with the frequency and the input power and then find a matching capacitor.
                      It then more looks like that then.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcggzRIFnY
                      Even where i am not sure at this User Larsko because he posted some fraud devices, if that did really work for him, but i have seen a similar build what did seem to work too.
                      One more video for resonance, what shows it well.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtI1CPBSm-o
                      A simple experiment for it to try it out is to feed a Coil with pulses and see at what frequency and voltage it does shows a sinewave (from pulsed input).
                      Still, the disadvantage there is, that you feed the coil with a pulse, means you have a push from one side all time, means, only one half from the sinewave will have current, and the other side from the wave is only kinda forming. But then you may can compensate that with a tank circuit with capacitors, what charge up and decharge when the pulse is off. Just, you need all that coils tuned to eachother(just..).

So, a 'few' things what i showed, and this Plans from WITTS doesnt, like that Coils in a normal generator are for sure not tuned for the Power what it creates and kinda impossible to reproduce for someone who only buys this plans and does not have a lot knowledge

Btw, Witts allways offer help when you stuck with her Plans. Does that mean you have to pay again for further help from them?

I seriously would more start to build a device what looks different from a Motor/generator and what is more efficient then the parts what they suggest, like johnnblade does.
                      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Hi Anjabii

Thanks for posting up the WITTs info. I noticed in the plans it talks about rewinding with 'quantum shield magnet wire' (which sounded all very BS) however it seems this term refers to corona resistant wire, ie wire with a superior coating.

Some info about wires at:

Corona-Resistant Insulation Enamels

Film Insulated Magnet Wire 200c Pulse Shield

I guess if this type of wire had been used in the QEG build then the arc-over may not have happened?

Regards

John

Comment

Good **** G, quantum shield magnet wire, sounds special to them like enamled copper wire is to us. Its all bout marketing a brand.

Greets JB

Originally posted by john_g View Post
                          Hi Anjabii

Thanks for posting up the WITTs info. I noticed in the plans it talks about rewinding with 'quantum shield magnet wire' (which sounded all very BS) however it seems this term refers to corona resistant wire, ie wire with a superior coating.

Some info about wires at:

Corona-Resistant Insulation Enamels

Film Insulated Magnet Wire 200c Pulse Shield

I guess if this type of wire had been used in the QEG build then the arc-over may not have happened?

Regards

John

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnBlade View Post
                            Good **** G, quantum shield magnet wire, sounds special to them like enamled copper wire is to us. Its all bout marketing a brand.

Greets JB
                            Some interesting info on Hitachi wire, to show the differences:

http://www.hitachi-cable.co.jp/catalog/ME001.pdf

Comment

Thank You for sharing Ajnabii ! I assume you are aware of the QEG also and that it is based on the Witts generator? There is a lot of activity with that going on right now. One of the main QEG forums: Home
                              There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Working...
                              X