Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratio

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    150 pounds of magnets and 200 pounds of wire is about the size that I want to build according to one recommendation.
    I agree with Turion, I think.

Can that "effect" mentioned by Geoffrey be created without 150 pounds of magnets and 200 pounds of wire?'

With this 3:4 ratio, could the "effect" be created in a smaller size replication? He did emphasize loudly that "size matters".

Please don't suggest I build and answer my own question.

wantomake

Comment

• Turion,
      I got that truth from watching the presentation and hearing what Geoffrey said.

But I asked out loud anyway. I've had a smaller version on my table for some time now. It's a learning tool for me. And now I can expand on this machine to learn more.

Good luck to any that can afford that size replication. I believe it does what Mr. Newman said it does.

wantomake

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post

150 pounds of magnets and 200 pounds of wire.......

With this 3:4 ratio

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
        Good luck to any that can afford that size replication.
        I walk into farmers barns all of the time to see a v8 motor tied to
        a pump and for decades Newman promised them a pump for water
        in the fields. It is nothing to spend $5000 for a single hole pumping
        station for farms. Some I know have 6 of them because they can
        not get a power pole that far out.

350 pound of wire magnets is small, like a small engine block, so if it
        pumps the water it would be worth it to some people. It may not be
        a tabletop experiment that you would become involved with just
        goofing around but some have given a large portion of their time to
        getting this thing out in the fields.

It would be nice if all of those people who had the huge setup could get
        some water moved with it. Money is no object to them, they spend
        $15,000 per hole for electricity and more for natural gas V8 pumps.

Maybe we will finally get word after 50 years that water is moving
        in the field on a Joe pump. I know guys who would love to get
        anything practical to replace oil and gas, nope, nobody knows.

Still runnin on crude 130 years.

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-27-2017, 04:12 AM.

Comment

• Cover photo

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
          150 pounds of magnets and 200 pounds of wire is about the size that I want to build according to one recommendation.
          Photo below is from: http://www.energeticforum.com/303099-post303.html

Hi Aaron,

Is the photo on the cover (shown above) the Newman motor that you want to build with 350 lbs of magnet and copper? It looks pretty rough to put it mildly. I've seen much more robust and quality apparatus from forum member builds of various motors and generators. Good luck with your build.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• table top model

Originally posted by bistander View Post
            Photo below is from: http://www.energeticforum.com/303099-post303.html

Hi Aaron,

Is the photo on the cover (shown above) the Newman motor that you want to build with 350 lbs of magnet and copper? It looks pretty rough to put it mildly. I've seen much more robust and quality apparatus from forum member builds of various motors and generators. Good luck with your build.

Regards,

bi
            That's a very small table top model. I thought I mentioned it's just to show the mechanics of how it should be built. That whole thing probably weights 10-15 pounds total.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Technical process

Upon re-reading the newman PDF.

I saw this Underlined statement,

"I consider the Technical Process to be 10,000 times more important than the primitive working prototypes."

I think people shouldn't rush into "Big Replications" not only because its not practical, but also believe that the current design is just to show the effect.

I am actually trying to learn what he is trying to teach, I did an experiment by just shorting for a second and breaking the switch of 2 different set of coils, same amount of turns, but different wire gauge #28 & #21.
              I did notice that the spark of the #28 was blue/white and the #21 was orange/red.

based from my observations, thin Blue/White means HV and low current, whilst Orange/Red means High Current.

If the material contains and details this "Technical Process" Newman was talking about.. I think Its worth more than the knowledge of "How to build the Newman Machine". as you can make your own design from it, It might even be a small table top device.

Comment

• replication and principles

Originally posted by ricards View Post
                Upon re-reading the newman PDF.

I saw this Underlined statement,

"I consider the Technical Process to be 10,000 times more important than the primitive working prototypes."

I think people shouldn't rush into "Big Replications" not only because its not practical, but also believe that the current design is just to show the effect.

I am actually trying to learn what he is trying to teach, I did an experiment by just shorting for a second and breaking the switch of 2 different set of coils, same amount of turns, but different wire gauge #28 & #21.
                I did notice that the spark of the #28 was blue/white and the #21 was orange/red.

based from my observations, thin Blue/White means HV and low current, whilst Orange/Red means High Current.

If the material contains and details this "Technical Process" Newman was talking about.. I think Its worth more than the knowledge of "How to build the Newman Machine". as you can make your own design from it, It might even be a small table top device.
                I agree with just about all of that.

Understanding the principles allows one to build something from scratch without needing someone's schematic. We've tried to push that point for years.

There is benefit to building something exact though - even if a small bench top model because getting the kinesthetic feedback from the experience gives something imagination alone cannot.

I would recommend people replicate a small bench top model like the one Geoffrey showed at the conference and bathe in the essence of it for a while, then make it bigger or apply the principles to something different.

The white color is purer "radiant" - that's for sure.
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post

I would recommend people replicate a small bench top model like the
                  one Geoffrey showed at the conference

Just knowing that someone who has been involved for years has a
                  working OVERUNITY Joe Newman motor is a big plus, helps all of our
                  confidence.

If anyone can direct me to a youtube of this working OU motor I would
                  be grateful. I mean I am assuming he claims he has such a unit?

If anyone went to the conference knows the answer to my question
                  plz feel free to butt in at anytime.

@Aaron

Are you going to build it (The small one)????? Sounds promising. I know
                  you built the SSG, so do you think, knowing what you know, that you
                  should build one?

Comment

• which one

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Just knowing that someone who has been involved for years has a
                    working OVERUNITY Joe Newman motor is a big plus, helps all of our
                    confidence.

If anyone can direct me to a youtube of this working OU motor I would
                    be grateful. I mean I am assuming he claims he has such a unit?

If anyone went to the conference knows the answer to my question
                    plz feel free to butt in at anytime.

@Aaron

Are you going to build it (The small one)????? Sounds promising. I know
                    you built the SSG, so do you think, knowing what you know, that you
                    should build one?
                    Geoffery has some really big builds at his shop. Check out his site, might be in the photo gallery.

I do want to build the 150 pounds of magnets 200 pounds of wire Newman Motor but it's not priority.

For motors, there is my scotch yoke motor that I want to take to completion. Simulations are run on the magnetics and I'm waiting to see the optimum outcome. The yoke will remain unchanged, but it is the reciprocating rods and their relation to the coil that can take one of many variations.
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                      Geoffery has some really big builds at his shop. Check out his site, might be in the photo gallery.

I do want to build the 150 pounds of magnets 200 pounds of
                      wire Newman Motor .......................

............my scotch yoke motor that I want to take to completion.
                      I see. Wouldn't it be something if someone got inspired to make kits
                      available for a practical motor?

Comment

• Miller has worked on mechanical ventures for decades and
                        his photo gallery shows wind turbine work among other.

Here is his site.
                        http://energybat.com/

Comment

• Why with my Newman motor 1 of the 9 volt batteries is charging up backwards now?

Comment

• Joseph Newman's Big Eureka Motor Commutator Design

Has anybody other than myself noticed that Joseph Newman's commutator for Big Eureka is quite different from what he has in his book?

Notice the copper short-out segments are quite long.

So, for most of the time, while the armature is rotating, the coil(s) is (are) shorted.

There is only a momentary contact of the coil to the power supply.

Interesting.
                            Last edited by vidbid; 02-15-2019, 05:31 AM.
                            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Break

Close-up view of break in shorting band of the Big Eureka commutator
                              Last edited by vidbid; 02-15-2019, 05:33 AM.
                              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Break - revision

Interesting, yes.

I think there may be a possible and actually very simple explanation to the extremely big commutator on the Big Eureka.

I assume, but of course this is my own interpretation, the thing is only swapping the battery input, nothing more. These segments are way too long.

Remember that one of the original commutators had some 10 FIRE segments connected on one side, and another some 10 FIRE segments connected on the OTHER side, thereby flipping the battery polarity twice during one single revolution. This is all what I think the big commutator is doing. No big sparks come flying off the (carbon?) brushes so no big coil is connected directly there. To see proof of my conclusion, the video on the Big Eureka - The Energy Machine of Joseph Newman - at 0:09:44 in the right upper corner you see the big commutator' brush on the lower side and it is sparking only one time per revolution. In the attached picture you can see the spark. I saw there is also another brush above which makes the circuit complete.

I suspect that the real commutator doing the actual FIRE, BLANK and SHORT segments was somewhere at the other end of the big covered coils with the rotating magnets, inside the big giant cover-up. Maybe a multiple commutator, as is suggested by Newman himself in his book, to reduce sparking. Who knows how many pounds of copper were in that thing?

And the band shown most likely is just to hold everything together. One can see from the close-up pictures that Newman was not an excellent builder at all... of course it was all to confuse and distract everybody.

All of this latest demo machine built shows how protective Newman had become... all very understandable when having seen the most important videos and read most documents about him.

pjotterkjen
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by pjotterkjen; 08-16-2017, 09:30 PM. Reason: forgot to attach picture

Comment

Working...
                                X