Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
    Vidbid,
    Any new information on the inner workings of the Newman motor from the Conference?

Not seen anything. I guess all are busy putting together the information. Hope to see something new.

wantomake
    I didn't attend.

Hopefully, someone who went there will field the question for you.
    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Newman motor

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
      I didn't attend.

Hopefully, someone who went there will field the question for you.
      Newman motor presentation will be released next week.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
        Newman motor presentation will be released next week.
        Aaron,
        Thanks for answering, I know you're very busy.

wantomake

Comment

• Originally posted by maxc View Post
          My commutator. So far it will go .028 amp negative back too battery. Was using .03 aluminum mig wire as brushes. Needs more work.
          That was at the expense of 50 milliamp forwards current That might have been a fluke from my fluke 115 meter lol. My Fluke meter now blinks out when i think the current goes in reverse. I bought a BK precision inductive meter and that gets confused too.
          I bought a 10 lb spool 20 gauge wire now I have 60 ohms total. Right now it's been running in the battery voltages been going up. I have 3 car batteries in series 2 good and one bad.
          Last edited by maxc; 07-18-2017, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by maxc View Post
            That was at the expense of 50 milliamp forwards current That might have been a fluke from my fluke 115 meter lol. My Fluke meter now blinks out when i think the current goes in reverse. I bought a BK precision inductive meter and that gets confused too.
            I bought a 10 lb spool 20 gauge wire now I have 60 ohms total. Right now it's been running in the battery voltages been going up. I have 3 car batteries in series 2 good and one bad.
            You are pulsing the coil into your battery? what circuit are you using.. care to share?...

I haven't really tried any other configuration in my 4k turns #21 wire (6.6lbs) rather than use it as stepdown transformer.

Comment

• I have a reed switch in series with the commutator only switching on about 9 segments on the positive side battery.

Comment

• Are we there yet?

I'm starting to think that the Joseph Newman Machine works similar to the Windcatcher product:

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv9Gghy6Lj4[/VIDEO]

However, instead of entraining the air into a bag through a valve like the Windcatcher, the Joseph Newman Machine entrains surrounding electrons with a combination of flyback-emf and the distributed capacitance of the coil, with the switching mechanism acting as a sort of valve. Instead of excess air under pressure like the Windcatcher, there would be an increased number of electrons in the coil.

Going further: The flow of electrons into the coil would generate an excessive back-emf simply through the magnetic Lorentz force acting upon it as it moves through the coil's magnetic field, explaining the origin of enhanced flyback energy. When the electrons inevitably leave the coil, they would do so when the magnetic field is weaker, or perhaps even after the magnetic field has reversed, which would only enhance the back-emf.

If this is true, the Maxwell stress tensor would require that angular momentum be radiated to environment through the electromagnetic field. I will now argue that a circulating Poynting vector is indeed produced by the above described process, one which may in principle possess the necessary angular momentum, which is emitted.

First, take the field of an oscillating electric quadrupole, which implies an oscillating charge density due to converging/diverging currents:

physicspages.com/2015/01/25/electric-quadrupole-radiation/

Second, take the field of an oscillating magnetic dipole, which implies an oscillating circulating current.

physicspages.com/2015/01/21/fields-of-an-oscillating-magnetic-dipole/

Third, let's line both up and place them at the same center.

So the magnetic field of the oscillating electric quadrupole is azimuthal, as is the transformer electric field of the oscillating magnetic dipole. Therefore, these components are parallel to each other, so you can ignore their the cross-interaction, or rather, lack thereof.

We then only consider the electric field of the oscillating electric quadrupole:

Code:
                \displaystyle \mathbf{E} \displaystyle  = -\frac{\mu_{0}d\omega^{2}p_{0}}{4\pi r^{2}}c_{\theta}^{2}c_{\omega}\hat{\mathbf{r}}+\frac{\mu_{0}p_{0}d\omega^{2}}{\pi}c_{\theta}s_{\theta}\left(\frac{\omega s_{\omega}}{4cr}-\frac{c_{\omega}}{2r^{2}}\right)\hat{\boldsymbol{\theta}}
                ...and the magnetic field of the oscillating magnetic dipole:

Code:
                \displaystyle \mathbf{B} \displaystyle = \displaystyle  \nabla\times\mathbf{A} = \frac{\mu_{0}m_{0}\cos\theta}{2\pi r^{2}}\left[\frac{1}{r}\cos\left[\omega\left(t-r/c\right)\right]-\frac{\omega}{c}\sin\left[\omega\left(t-r/c\right)\right]\right]\hat{\mathbf{r}}+ \frac{\mu_{0}m_{0}\sin\theta}{4\pi r}\left[\left(\frac{1}{r^{2}}-\frac{\omega^{2}}{c^{2}}\right)\cos\left[\omega\left(t-r/c\right)\right]-\frac{\omega}{rc}\sin\left[\omega\left(t-r/c\right)\right]\right]\hat{\boldsymbol{\theta}}
                Our objective is to get a circulating, or transverse, Poynting vector that drops with the inverse cube of the distance. The result is angular momentum flux that implies a torque exerted on the dynamic charge-current distributions responsible for said fields. This angular momentum "radiates" outward by following the inverse square law (proportional to 1/r^2) because here you perform the cross product of the the circulating Poynting vector (proportional to 1/r^3) and the radial vector from center of the source (proportional to r). We can simplify the formulas thusly:

Code:
                \displaystyle \mathbf{E}_{simp} \displaystyle  = -\frac{\mu_{0}d\omega^{2}p_{0}}{4\pi r^{2}}c_{\theta}^{2}c_{\omega}\hat{\mathbf{r}}+\frac{\mu_{0}p_{0}d\omega^{2}}{\pi}c_{\theta}s_{\theta}\left(\frac{\omega s_{\omega}}{4cr}\right)\hat{\boldsymbol{\theta}}

Code:
                \displaystyle \mathbf{B}_{simp} = \frac{\mu_{0}m_{0}\cos\theta}{2\pi r^{2}}\left[-\frac{\omega}{c}\sin\left[\omega\left(t-r/c\right)\right]\right]\hat{\mathbf{r}}+ \frac{\mu_{0}m_{0}\sin\theta}{4\pi r}\left[-\frac{\omega^{2}}{c^{2}}\cos\left[\omega\left(t-r/c\right)\right]\right]\hat{\boldsymbol{\theta}}
                The two source pages for the formulas prior used employed different symbols for the sinusoidal time functions. If we apply the same symbols to both, per equation 29 at physicspages.com/2015/01/25/electric-quadrupole-radiation/, we get for the magnetic field:

Code:
                \displaystyle \mathbf{B}_{simp} = \frac{\mu_{0}m_{0}c_{\theta}}{2\pi r^{2}}\left[-\frac{\omega}{c}s_{\omega}\right]\hat{\mathbf{r}}+ \frac{\mu_{0}m_{0}s_{\theta}}{4\pi r}\left[-\frac{\omega^{2}}{c^{2}}c_{\omega}\right]\hat{\boldsymbol{\theta}}
                As a result, the cross product is:

Code:
                \displaystyle \mathbf{E}_{simp} \times \mathbf{B}_{simp} \displaystyle = \left[-\frac{\mu_{0}d\omega^{2}p_{0}}{4\pi r^{2}}c_{\theta}^{2}c_{\omega}\hat{\mathbf{r}} \times \frac{\mu_{0}m_{0}s_{\theta}}{4\pi r}\left[-\frac{\omega^{2}}{c^{2}}c_{\omega}\right]\hat{\boldsymbol{\theta}} \right] + \left[ \frac{\mu_{0}p_{0}d\omega^{2}}{\pi}c_{\theta}s_{\theta}\left(\frac{\omega s_{\omega}}{4cr}\right)\hat{\boldsymbol{\theta}} \times \frac{\mu_{0}m_{0}c_{\theta}}{2\pi r^{2}}\left[-\frac{\omega}{c}s_{\omega}\right]\hat{\mathbf{r}}\right]
                ...which is an azimuthal Poynting vector that drops with the inverse cube of the distance, producing an (orbital) angular momentum density that drops with the inverse square of the distance (ergo: angular momentum is radiated). The above gives a constant multiplied by a trigonometric function. In the case that the electric quadrupole oscillates at same frequency and phase as the AC component of the magnetic field of the solenoid (as what may happen when the coil rings when shorted), we get:

y=-(1/16)*cos(x)^2-(1/8)sin(x)^2

Thus, this transverse Poynting vector which "emits" field angular momentum oscillates roughly on the order of the magnetic dipole (or electromagnetic coil) frequency, but maintains the same directionality during the oscillation (i.e. it has a DC bias). The directionality of the torque depends on the phase difference between the electric quadrupole function and the magnetic dipole function, but is sustained during charging and discharging when the coil is ringing. The torque due to the rate of "emitted" field angular momentum increases with the fourth power of the frequency. It relies on the intensities of the peak and low currents, not so much the peak and low intensities of the accumulated charge, as the latter variation can be made small by choosing a suitably small oscillation period such that even high oscillating displacement currents yield minimal total peak displaced charge. Nevertheless, the magnitude of displacement current that can be obtained at a given frequency will depend on amount of charge that can be stored in the coil as a result of its stray capacitance. This is why the Newman machine effect occurs mainly with an electromagnetic coil with many turns of very fine wire, and thus high stray capacitance is involved. Frequencies in the Newman Machine as high as 13 Mhz have been measured by Roger Hastings.
                Last edited by kmarinas86; 07-24-2017, 05:29 AM.

Comment

• Joseph Newman with Johnny Carson

Someone just uploaded this and posted it in a yahoo group.

https://vimeo.com/226659147

Better download this and re-upload it before it disappears.

Comment

• Newman Motor Disclosure available

The FULL DISCLOSURE of Joseph Newman’s technology has finally made it out thanks to Geoffrey Miller! This has been a long time coming and puts to rest what Newman’s motor was all about.
                    Over the years, only a small handful of people got it but most people never had all the information and that is what is about to change.
                    NEWMAN MOTOR DISCLOSURE INCLUDES:
                    • 1 hour 55 minute presentation by Geoffrey Miller, a former partner of Joseph Newman who is telling all.
                    • 102 PDF of the PowerPoint used for the presentation.
                    • 4 rare pics of Geoffrey Miller and Joseph Newman or with the Newman Motor and a letter from Newman thanking Geoffrey for his contributions.
                    • 2 copies of an important diagram showing the commutator arrangement.
                    • A shortcut link to a full copy of Joseph Newman’s own book called The Energy Machine of Joseph Newman.
                    • A shortcut link to an interview with Geoffrey Miller.
                    • A shortcut link to a page with the RARE full version interview of Joseph Newman by Johnny Carson.

Joseph Newman Motor Disclosure by Geoffrey Miller Here is a 25% DISCOUNT coupon code: NEWMAN
                    EXPIRES IN 48 HOURS

Go here to download this historical and exclusive release – NEWMAN MOTOR FULL DISCLOSURE: Newman Motor Disclosure by Geoffrey Miller
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Comment

The FULL DISCLOSURE of Joseph Newman’s technology has finally made it out thanks to Geoffrey Miller! This has been a long time coming and puts to rest what Newman’s motor was all about.
                      Over the years, only a small handful of people got it but most people never had all the information and that is what is about to change.
                      NEWMAN MOTOR DISCLOSURE INCLUDES:
                      • 1 hour 55 minute presentation by Geoffrey Miller, a former partner of Joseph Newman who is telling all.
                      • 102 PDF of the PowerPoint used for the presentation.
                      • 4 rare pics of Geoffrey Miller and Joseph Newman or with the Newman Motor and a letter from Newman thanking Geoffrey for his contributions.
                      • 2 copies of an important diagram showing the commutator arrangement.
                      • A shortcut link to a full copy of Joseph Newman’s own book called The Energy Machine of Joseph Newman.
                      • A shortcut link to an interview with Geoffrey Miller.
                      • A shortcut link to a page with the RARE full version interview of Joseph Newman by Johnny Carson.

Joseph Newman Motor Disclosure by Geoffrey Miller Here is a 25% DISCOUNT coupon code: NEWMAN
                      EXPIRES IN 48 HOURS

Go here to download this historical and exclusive release – NEWMAN MOTOR FULL DISCLOSURE: Newman Motor Disclosure by Geoffrey Miller
                      Hello Aaron

Does Miller say that it is extra information or does he say that I could build
                      a working model that operates in over unity without question. If I can pay
                      $37 and get a working model that would be great.

Comment

• Scale it up

$37 of course is the info but you really need to focus on a large build go get the real benefits. Newman and Miller have both built big ones that get the "Newman Effect". Small bench models only demonstrate the mechanics of how it runs.

A good question for Geoffrey, what is the smallest one Newman built that is overunity.
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

$37 of course is the info but you really need to focus on a large build go get the real benefits. Newman and Miller have both built big ones that get the "Newman Effect". Small bench models only demonstrate the mechanics of how it runs.

A good question for Geoffrey, what is the smallest one Newman built that is overunity.
                          Good idea, ask if a regular guy could afford one. That 20,000 lbs of wire
                          is out of my ball field. But who knows maybe some guys who have the
                          bigger builds and can't quite get them to work will now get their wish.

Thanks Aaron for all of your hard work presenting materials.

Comment

• Record set straight

Yes.
                            I agree for once with Bromikey.

I can't afford that amount of wire. Or the large neo's for the rotor. But I got all the value of both from the Conference presentation Miller gave.

Mostly I wanted the truth be told about the last of the "film" made about Newman. Loved the documentary but hated the bad feeling from the ending where Newman is being interviewed by that crew in his home.

Thanks Geoffrey Miller for telling the truth.

To finish, I did build a smaller desk top version, as we all do, to learn from. But that replication was wrong and incomplete. Now I want to learn from the corrected version so that one day I could afford the full size to run my shop and teach others about the passionate man that invented this great machine.

Thanks Aaron for your hard work and FE heart,
                            wantomake
                            Last edited by wantomake; 07-26-2017, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• size

150 pounds of magnets and 200 pounds of wire is about the size that I want to build according to one recommendation.
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

150 pounds of magnets and 200 pounds of wire is about the size that I want to build according to one recommendation.
                                Yeah that sounds much better, I think people will try it if that is the case.
                                You got to figure even the home based 3battery generation coil
                                sets need around, what is it? 60 pounds worth of copper?

Not bad on the Joe one where people need huge torque? Yeah torque
                                like out of this world with all of the weight, better invest in some
                                monstrous bearings but after that you maybe could run a water
                                pump in the field. It is gonna be a heavy dog. That may have it's
                                place.

$37 bucks to find out a few extra details? Okay I'll go along with that.
                                The missing link so to speak. Yeah good deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X