Newman Motor Finally Explained?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inductance=potential

As i was searching for ansewrs for the succes of Joe Newman, i was reading a lecture of Paul Babcock's theory, one thing stroke me like a zapgun... Paul mention Joseph Newman and the theory of MULTIPLE STRANDS of wire in serie.. As i got over this passage, i went back at the readings of a joule thief i saw on youtube and noticed the small amount of différences betwen the input current and output current..[FONT="Garamond"] Now my theory is, the Bedini or joule thief are sharing one thing in commun, the output voltage is 10X the input voltage... Now!! Lets say we make the Newman motor with 8 stands of 24 g wire and 200 feet long, it`s gonna be 1600 feet of wire with a HUGE inductance or resistance ... Pulsed in serie and collected in parallel would increased the amp collected.. The 24 g wired i use in the joule theif was only using 0.082mA and the LED was consuming 0.036mA.. In theory, i would collect 8X0,036mA if i was able to do it in a joule theif.. Do you guys see WHERE I AM GOING??
    Hope die last!!!

Comment

• Newman's Religious Beliefs

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgETvCvoRhw[/VIDEO]

https://www.youtube.com/user/JNewmanVideos/videos
      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Voodoo Science - Article

Voodoo Science
        The Road From Foolishness to Fraud
        By ROBERT L. PARK
        Oxford University Press

CHAPTER ONE

Excerpt:

IT'S NOT NEWS, IT'S ENTERTAINMENT In Which the Media Covers Voodoo Science

JOE NEWMAN AND THE ENERGY MACHINE

I CALLED JOE NEWMAN at his home in Lucedale, Mississippi. I was surprised when he answered the phone; I had tried several times before and always got a recorded message offering his book, The Energy Machine of Joseph W. Newman, for $74.95. I explained that I was writing a book about ideas that are not generally accepted by scientists, and it would not be complete without a full account of the Energy Machine. He seemed suspicious. "It's all in my book," he snapped. I told him I'd read his book at the time of his 1986 Senate hearing, but I wondered if his ideas had changed over the years. His voice softened. Well, he said, the book had been expanded and I should buy a new copy, but he still stood by everything he'd said before about how the Energy Machine works.

I waited through a long silence while he thought about what else he should tell me. Then he began talking. The big change since the Senate hearing was that Joe Newman had found God. Raised in a Methodist orphans' home until he ran away at fourteen, Joe became an atheist because he didn't believe a God would permit little children to suffer that much. But he now realized that the Energy Machine was meant to relieve human suffering, and that God had chosen Joe Newman to make the discovery because "he knew Joe Newman would be a good steward for his gift."

It saddened Newman that, in spite of his efforts, the benefits from the Energy Machine were still not reaching the people of the world. "I do it for the human race," he said, "but the people I trusted most betrayed me and the human race." His patent lawyer, the company that supplied the batteries for his machine, even those who had testified on his behalf in court and in the Senate hearing had all used or sold his ideas. There are motors based on his ideas on the market right now, he assured me, that are more than 100 percent efficient; the manufacturers refuse to admit it so they won't have to pay him royalties. He didn't mind his ideas being stolen, if that meant they would be turned into things that would help the world, but these people were hiding the truth about his discovery. "They don't care about humanity," he said sadly.

There was a flash of the old Joe Newman when he vowed to sue his betrayers. The refusal of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to grant him a patent for "an unlimited source of energy" no longer mattered, he explained; he had patented the Energy Machine in Mexico, and because of the NAFTA and GATT agreements, his patent is now good all over the world. "A jury will bury these people," he assured me.

Meanwhile, a lot of people continue to believe that Joe Newman really has found a way to generate unlimited amounts of energy. Newman told me he was still demonstrating his Energy Machine around Mississippi and Louisiana and appearing from time to time on radio talk shows. He said they like him on talk radio, "not because they believe me, but because I'm good for ratings. Creative people," Joe sighed, "die poor." There was another long pause. "The people of Mississippi have not stood up behind this technology as they should have," he told me. "I'm leaving the state and heading west. People out there are very concerned about pollution; they'll recognize what this technology can do."

How much of this does Joe Newman really believe? Even now it's impossible to tell. Perhaps not even Joe Newman knows. But he has bounced back before. I first heard about him and his Energy Machine on January 11, 1984, on the CBS Evening News. "What's the answer to the energy crisis?" Dan Rather was asking, "Suppose a fellow told you the answer was in a machine he has developed? Before you scoff, take a look with Bruce Hall." CBS reporter Bruce Hall had traveled to the rural hamlet of Lucedale. A mile down a dirt road, past the KEEP OUT and NO TRESPASSING signs, Hall stood with Joseph Wesley Newman in front of his garage workshop. He described Newman as "a brilliant self-educated inventor." An intense, handsome man in his forties, dressed in work clothes, his dark hair combed straight back, the plainspoken mechanic looked directly into the eyes of the viewers. He declared that his Energy Machine could produce ten times the electrical energy it took to run it. "Put one in your home," he said, "and you'll never have to pay another electric bill."

It's the sort of story Americans love. A backwoods wizard who never finished high school makes a revolutionary scientific discovery. He is denied the fruits of his genius by a pompous scientific establishment and a patent examiner who rejects his application for a patent on "an unlimited source of energy" without even examining it, on the grounds that all alleged inventions of perpetual motion machines are refused patents. Not a man to be pushed around, Joseph Wesley Newman takes on the U.S. government, filing suit in federal court against the Patent and Trademark Office. It's the little man battling a gigantic, impersonal system.

There was no one on the CBS Evening News to challenge Newman's claim. On the contrary, the report included endorsements from two "experts" who had examined Newman's Energy Machine. Roger Hastings, a boyish-looking Ph.D. physicist with the Sperry Corporation, declared, "It's possible his theory could be correct and that this could revolutionize society." Milton Everett, identified as an engineer with the Mississippi Department of Transportation, told viewers, "Joe's an original thinker. He's gone beyond what you can read in textbooks." Watching the CBS broadcast that evening, most viewers must have been left wondering how the Patent Office could be so certain Joe Newman was wrong.

The Patent Office based its judgment on the long and colorful history of failed attempts to build perpetual motion machines, going back at least to the seventeenth century. Waterwheels had been used in Europe for centuries to grind flour, but many areas lacked suitable streams for a mill. Farmers in those areas were forced to transport their grain to distant mills and then lug the meal back. In 1618 a famous London physician named Robert Fludd wondered if a way could be found to run a mill without depending on nature to provide the stream. Dr. Fludd was, like Joe Newman, endowed with boundless self-confidence and a wide-ranging imagination; we will meet him again in his role as a healer. It occurred to Dr. Fludd that the waterwheel could be used to drive a pump, as well as to grind flour. The water that had turned the wheel could then be pumped back up into the millrace. That way, he reasoned, a reservoir of water could be used to run the mill indefinitely.

Continued at source: Voodoo Science
        Last edited by vidbid; 04-15-2017, 07:14 PM. Reason: Edit
        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• ON THE NEWMAN FILM By John P Flannery

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKr02io9rjM[/VIDEO]

ON THE NEWMAN FILM By John P Flannery
          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
            Voodoo Science
            The Road From Foolishness to Fraud
            By ROBERT L. PARK
            Oxford University Press

CHAPTER ONE

Excerpt:

Continued at source: Voodoo Science

Yeh, old joe was pounding the drum for investors, told him I'd stop by with some test equipment so I could determine what I'd be investing in, after that he never returned my calls.

Comment

• My commutator. So far it will go .028 amp negative back too battery. Was using .03 aluminum mig wire as brushes. Needs more work.
              Attached Files

Comment

• The Newman shaft.

I made this illustration (based on the information gathered from the above post) for anyone interested in making a real Newman motor. Enjoy!

Attached Files
                Last edited by MagnaMoRo; 06-24-2017, 02:24 PM. Reason: A correction is made to the illustration.

Comment

• I reviewed this thread and perhaps being the proverbial total noob has some advantages. Like I can perhaps be forgiven for stating the obvious, or stupid things, like I'm not telling anyone here anything that they don't already know, but .....?

One of the first things I'm seeing goes back to early postings and to battery types and the materials used it them. Someone mentioned Rayovac batteries and said that someone else claimed their Newman machine didn't run down. Most of the focus was on sulfate build up but other parts to a battery like the carbon core, or in some cases there might possibly even be a graphite core, and those together with the other specific materials such as manganese are no less important, and maybe more important as how a battery works, how long it works, and how long it can be made to work.

So now I'm just going to say that maybe buying a battery is the first mistake. We know that crystals and quartz crystals and materials like copper interact to generate power. We know that akaline doped graphite can become super conductive at micro scales. We know that pyramids generate an energy, and we also know that the shape of crystals (Joe Parr Shape Power) reacts to magnetic flows and produces some kinds of unknown energies. We know these things right? Why then are you still using a manufactured battery for a project that is itself a woo woo machine?
                  (Pyramid Power:Thomas Trawoger)

The last thing I want to comment on are these recent images. Now my first thought was I was I was looking at some kind of Hans Coler device, and then I thought how this resembled a poor mans' attempt at creating a spinning magnetic vortex, and then I remembered that Allen had reported using a diametrically polarized magnet in his own experiments, and in which he reported that a spining diametrically polarized magnet did produce what appeared to be visible effect upon a suspended paper plate. He's evidently removed these posts in his thread on the Gagetmall Coanda, but they were there a while back.

So my point is that there are things going on with this that extend elsewhere, and, depending on how much one understands, such as tracing the true flow of the magnetic flux fields, how those interact with, or are projected by means such as rotation, only tracing this all out is it likely that someone could try to map out what is doing what. Only through that exhaustive means could one begin to see how one thing effects another and how it may be influencing other parts in such a way as to produce a cumulative effect. Considering the complexity of the drawings, the many flowing fields, the dynamics of the fields interactions is quite complex and probably if this device can produce over-unity it will be because someone will sit down and map it out because there's more involved here than conventional electrical theory.

I think it's possible that this machine could be modified for the better. I doubt that it is near it's full potential.
                  Last edited by Gambeir; 06-26-2017, 06:41 PM.
                  "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Allens posts regarding magnetic vortex's are still there, just that they are found in my thread on the ARV on page 2.
                    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...vehicle-2.html

My point of the previous post primarily has to do with improving energy designs, and that will require full use of field dynamics, and which will involve understanding magnetic flux flows interactions with particular respect to specific materials as a force multipliers. We already know that certain metals will enhance the power of a flowing magnetic field. A spinning diamagnetic metal like copper can induce a force 43 times the magnetic strength of a magnet. Conversely, a flowing magnetic field could propel a copper projectile with up to 43 times the power of the magnetic flux. Knowing these things then translates in to how to create a spinning magnetic field without having to physically spin a magnet, and this is likely to be a key part to solid state energy systems for reliability and miniaturization. Now if the force upon a magnetic flux field can be driven to 43 times it's normal resting state, then using that force against a pyrolytic graphite compound could/should be generating a vastly greater energy potential since copper is like -1 on the diamagnetic scale and pyrolytic carbon is like -40.9

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-part-1-a.html

Ufopolitics has unraveled the true magnetic flux flow.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zzjR3hfHqE

In the St. Clair Patent the device supposedly mimic's a rotating/spinning magnetic vortex. Not too sure about this myself, but nevertheless here it is.

https://www.google.com/patents/US200...wcAKQQ6AEIWDAH

Many failures to replicate others evident successes are likely related to seemingly minor components, and all because of the specific materials being used. These materials are traceable, if not well known, and include assorted crystals or materials which have specific crystalline patterns. Certain alloys and metals, and so in the presence of flowing magnetic fields, or electric current causes a reaction to enhance the energy input. Success is going to take more than knowing about electronics and electrical theory, it's going to take research and experimentation in combination with an open mind. We are going to have to revisit some of these devices to then see what seems not have worked, such as the Hans Coler device, to then see it that what was missing was a product of chance materials used, or if the design may have been monkeyed with to see if we understand, yet, the dynamics of what might have been taking place.

When I look at the drawing of this machine and at the laid out arrangement's for the magnets I can see how closely these seem to match counter rotating magnetic fields, or like an approach a poor man might try if they were given only so many magnets to work with, yet they understood there was a need to create a double vortex by some singular means. Now can anyone else see that as well? Whatever the conventional underpinnings to the layout, the reality seems to be that the arrangement is also doing something else as well. It appears to me like this design may have been able to enhance it's power because its' opening counter-space, or hyperspace, and if we believe the stuff in the St. Clair patent then that would be significant.
                    Last edited by Gambeir; 06-26-2017, 08:35 PM.
                    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Joseph Newman's Motor/Commutator Design Simplified

I've been doing some thinking about Newman's motor. I wanted to show just how simple it is to build.

Last edited by vidbid; 02-15-2019, 05:26 AM. Reason: updated image
                      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• How the Newman Motor Charges Itself

The red represents flyback current (electron flow convention).

Later note: I'm missing the coil shorting out in the above diagram.
                        Last edited by vidbid; 02-15-2019, 05:29 AM.
                        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Newman Motor Keys by J. L. Naudin

THE NEWMAN'S MACHINE KEYS FOUNDS on 06-27-98

Key ONE : The FREE energy must be tapped from the collector (inductor) WHILE it charges itself with its own magnetic energy,

Key TWO : HIGHER the POTENTIAL, HIGHER the NEGATIVE POWER tapped.

Key THREE : GREATER THE NUMBER of STEPS (Broken flow) DURING THE CHARGING PHASE of the "collector", GREATER the efficiency.....

Key FOUR : To get more electrical power back from the coil, the pulse duration must be at least 1/20th of the L/R timeconstant and, at the same time, a very big _changing_ magnetic field must be applied (generated by a rotating permanent magnet rotor).

Key FIFTH : The negative current comes from the DISRUPTIVE EFFECT caused by the "Broken segments" or a bumpy surface during the firing sequence. The negative energy (the real Free Energy) is pumped from the vaccuum DURING THE DROPS OF POSITIVE CURRENT. These drops create a kind of "syphon effect" in the Aether which pumps free energy and creates these deep and strong spikes showed in my scope picture.

Key SIX : The duration or the "life" of this negative current can be SUSTAINED by SMALL FLUCTUATIONS in the dropping potential, just after the disruption. This can be done by some SPECIAL SPARK-GAP DESIGN or a SPECIAL SHAPE of the "Broken segments".

more keys coming soon.....
                          Source: http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/NWMkeys.htm
                          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Imhotep / Newman Motor - Applicable with J. L. Naudin's Keys

https://s25.postimg.cc/l3rburwjz/New..._VIDBID_ve.png

Code:
                            https://s25.postimg.cc/l3rburwjz/Newman_Imhotep_Fusion_Concept_Motor_by_VIDBID_ve.png
                            The segmented commutator would send successive fly-back spikes to the re-charge battery per revolution.

I think J. L. Naudin's Keys would be applicable in the above set-up.
                            Last edited by vidbid; 02-15-2019, 05:30 AM.
                            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Newman - Overunity

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/NMac0702.htm
                              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Any news?

Vidbid,
                                Any new information on the inner workings of the Newman motor from the Conference?

Not seen anything. I guess all are busy putting together the information. Hope to see something new.

wantomake

Comment

Working...
                                X