• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure after the fact that you have jet propulsion books you studied
    from A-Z absolutely no problem.

Where is this build you made using the split positive? Where is
    your pulse motor? What batteries? Did you use caps? You need to
    follow directions because it may never function if you don't follow
    the PDF. That would be like running electrolytic's instead of super caps.

Big Diff. I just don't sense the sincerity in your posts. You can not
    consider yourself to be open minded if you think that the experiment
    is impossible to start with.

The term I use little "god" means that knowledge learned in school
    is paramount or like an IDOL , in other ways of stating this
    "THE MOST PRIZED POSSESSION" in life are the things you've learned.

If this were true (which it can not be) this same person would value
    the experiment that they made to be on equal ground with all previous
    knowledge. This is not the attitude instilled into university minds.

That knowledge is all past tense, we are in the NOW. The living, growing
    and learning are in the NOW, Here and NOW, this is where the
    continued experiment thrives. The past tense, yesterday information
    came second hand and must be updated by you.

Where is your setup? Any investigator cherishes his data collection or
    he is just fooling around without direction. Where are you jewels. Gem's

You can say anything, you can say it doesn't work, you can say I am
    a fool and wasting my time, you can say lots of things, what I want to
    see is proof that with your attitude you ever had an experiment.

I don't trust you much from our past exchanges and just because you
    have been hangin out or a few years doesn't prove to me anything.

What I see is people who want to prove FE wrong because they were told
    that their college training was lacking and they believe otherwise.

Your training is a joke.

Originally posted by Allcanadian View Post
    @Bro

As you can see no stumbling nor bumbling is required and it is simply
    a series of problems requiring a systematic approach to find solutions.

AC
    @Duncan

I like that term... free energy circus, lol..

I would agree the theory must precede the build because we cannot build something we cannot understand.

AC
    Have you ever went to start your truck and the starter goes click..click..click?.
    Here is a hint, I generally only use capacitors to experiment because capacitors don't mislead anyone into thinking things which are not true.

AC
    Last edited by BroMikey; 01-12-2017, 01:45 AM.

Comment

• @turion
      I simply asked if you had run OUR modified pulse motor between two capacitors and how long you ran it for
      Did you?, hear is what you actually said...
      You ran a PULSED DC motor between two capacitors, and that is how you know for sure this setup doesn't work? Interesting. Just out of curiosity, how long did it run?
      No I have not run your modified pulse motor because I have never seen it or heard of it. It is like me asking you if you have you run my various modified pulse motors... have you?, of course not.

As well I didn't answer your question of how long my pulse motor ran on capacitors because it is absurd. Which of my 50 or more pulse motor designs?, with feedback or no?, how many capacitors and how big?. Some ran minutes, some hours and days and my motor with magnetic bearings never stopped in something like 20 days before I needed bench space and put it away. To put it in perspective if I was using three 35 Ah batteries like Bro it would probably run for years... so what?.

However if anyone had a setup using three average size electrolytic capacitors and it ran for weeks while powering a load while a conventional setup would drain the same capacitors in an hour... that I would like to see.

AC

Comment

• @Bro
        What I see is people who want to prove FE wrong because they were told that their college training was lacking and they believe otherwise.
        Your training is a joke
        Of course my training is a joke, working in a 200 MW power plant was all just one big silly joke.

Asking relevant questions and giving examples of my experience does not qualify as wanting to prove FE wrong. In fact I have been pretty clear that I have seen working free energy devices and I can tell you as a fact they are real. What part of this do you not understand Bro?.

I don't trust you much from our past exchanges and just because you
        have been hangin out or a few years doesn't prove to me anything.
        Good, I do not trust anyone here because it should never be a matter of trust. It should be a matter of common sense, logical thought and proof. If you think something works then try to build it and share your real experience with others. That is what I did and now your attacking me because I gave an honest description of my past experiences with the tesla switch/three battery setup.

If nothing else I thought you would get off on the fact I failed to make it work and start insulting me. Maybe you could try that for a while just to mix it up a bit?.
        In any case this is not the tesla switch/three battery thread it is the Newman thread and we should get back on topic.

AC
        Last edited by Allcanadian; 01-12-2017, 07:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Allcanadian View Post
          @Bro

Of course my training is a joke,

Good, I do not trust anyone here

now your attacking me because..........

.....and start insulting me.

we should get back on topic.

AC
          After you are done licking your wounds maybe you will go have a look
          at how similar the Newman motor is to this other one. They both
          have 2 winding and graphite brushes so I am on topic.

On topic to you is trying to find a magic missing piece that makes it
          all happen just right. The topic IS NEWMAN MOTOR FINALLY EXPLAINED"

You have nothing to add so let the rest of us lead you around

You were just told the answer again. I am glad to get a rise out of
          you that shows me you are a big part of the FE circus.

All those motors you built must have been a big embarrassment.
          Just kidding so why not try the cute little one you were offered?

You put the wire around like this and there you are ready.

I am really hoping some of the guys listening will look so they can
          explain to me why it works. I have one here and it has been stated
          that a pulse circuit COULD work as well.

The truth is that the Newman motor is like 90 percent of all of these
          simplified energy experiments, you get 2 bearing, a couple of windings
          and the magnets swing past. Then there is the switching.

They are all alike. Newman , Cole , Adams , Bedini , Muller the list
          goes on forever. The coil designs are all a little different, the
          explanation is never the same, the result is the same.

The result is the same, did you get that part? The result is the same
          meaning that each one of these motors are connected externally in
          such a way as to produce a conversion efficiency of 85 percent.

It is insane to expect anything more than this according to all current
          experimental data. Thousands of TUBE video's have confirmed this for
          years, I don't care what someone else tells you.

So it is time to look at this right, you can't keep leading people to
          believe that a Newman motor might work with these circuits.

The recovery of the pulse is everything and not all designs require
          advanced electronic digital controls to perform that task.

As a for instance the original SG Bike wheel nobody want s to build
          was able to recover the same pulse used to run the motor circuit
          collecting it back to the 9v battery that probably acted as a capacitor
          in that mili-second.

This is possibility for these pulse motor designs so many have looked
          at the Newman motor this way thinking that maybe they could send out
          a motoring pulse and because the magnets are so huge that the collected
          energy back on the recover side of the setup might be more for whatever
          reason.

The window motor same thing.

Some speculate that because Newman ran high voltage his windings
          were acting as antenna picking up reflected energy from the
          ionosphere. Or wave amplification.

The Newman motor was only an inspiration to Paul B. he never got
          an endless supply of energy nor did John Bedini. Other men said the
          same thing that Newman's motor worked to turn a shaft and in
          every case a cop of .85 COP less than 1 COP under a 1. This
          corresponds to the conversion efficiency figures of 85 percent for
          the circuit itself not counting the potential battery conditioning effects.

Pulse motors must have a way to recover the energy circulated and
          then recirculated again, not burnt to ground. The external circuit
          changes might be considered and extension of what is called an
          OPEN LOOP design.

Some pulse motors work better than others in this split positive
          recovery circuit, even an inverter pulse a a substitute for a Newman
          motor pulse increases system runtime.

If you have given up I will understand. Just go ahead and say "I QUIT"

PS had some fun today went out and picked up an old 1955 J.C Higgins
          12ga model 60 for little or nothing, refinished the wood and she looks
          like a new one. I really like wood on guns. She is a semi-auto pull it
          once and one in the chamber goes with 4 more following. What a Blast
          They really built'em good back then, remember that POLY-CHOKER?
          Last edited by BroMikey; 01-12-2017, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Hi AC,

It's good to see you around again on some of the forums. If I may humbly make a suggestion to you. Well actually a couple of them. My first suggestion is to add Bro. Mouthy to your ignore list. There is nothing he posts that is worth wasting your time reading. He does not have the knowledge to discuss the technical side of the topics on this forum so anyone that he doesn't agree with gets loaded with insults and putdowns. If you were to waste your time reading some of his past posts you would see he is a big follower of those that like to spout off a lot of technical mumbo-jumbo that doesn't make any sense. I would have banned him from this forum long ago if I was running it.

My second suggestion is for you to look into the pulse motor Dave (Turion) is posting about. It is a razor scooter motor modified according to a plan devised by Matt Jones. It is not that hard to do. The plans for doing that have been on this forum for at least a couple of years now. I think Matt also has a PDF about it and there are some YouTube videos showing how to rewind the motor.

As Dave has already posted that motor really makes the 3 battery generating system come alive. I know this from personal experience. Combine that with the other things Dave has posted and you will have a pretty neat Basic Free Energy Device as Dave likes to call it. There is a dedicated thread just for the Basic Free Energy Device.

In that thread there is also a circuit I designed and built to do the battery swapping for you automatically. Using a microprocessor you can control the switching timing for best performance. You will be surprised how long you can run a load that way.

I have gone off topic long enough with this post so I'll stop now but please reconsider your opinion about the 3BGS.

Respectfully,
            Carroll
            Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Newman motor with a burning connection to ground. Can't anyone
              smell that burning contact? Never mind.

One of the most advanced builders in the
              world with an analytical approach of a true German S. Hartman gets
              a Newman Motor to charges it's own battery.

You can not load it without the system failing but the batteries stay up
              for much longer than is currently recognized possible,by power plant
              Engineers.

Like one of John Bedini's first selfrunner went for something like 3 years
              which offered the blinking light of an LED. Way ahead of his class.

John Bedini single handedly changed the landscape of extra energy
              science with the help of a few close friends. Unlike Newman who was
              a sick minded person, John B. was a righteous man in business.

Newman lied and Bedini told the truth, John told us that his kits would
              not power a home all by themselves, he told us to use the kit as a
              teaching tool that later he continued to add to over the years giving
              us more than a false hope.

In this video the rotor instructions are followed, the investigator is a
              leader around the world, he tells you that only the battery that runs
              the motor stays up, very little beyond that or the system will slow down
              and stop.

The ghost of 20 yrs past. He released this footage after building this
              before 1998. It was optimized after a time and he got the run batteries
              to stay up.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwf9h3nKoTg[/VIDEO]
              Last edited by BroMikey; 01-13-2017, 04:29 AM.

Comment

• Hi Carroll always a pleasure to read you and nice to see you posting. There is a Schism in my regard of this system you recommend. and please don't think when I write that I am directing that it doesn't work . It certainly does work.
                It is on a par with asking me ' does a Bedini SSG restore Batteries ? well you know it does I suspect even a blind deaf and dumb mouse knows it does at this stage . how and why these things do what they do is my curiosity.
                Like AC I have Tested things from every direction of interest to me what I have discovered I shared. My thoughts and explanations are also posted on the 3BGS thread . Video of Lead acid batteries brought to re-curing resonance points with an impulse wave. I also redrew the A/C Wheatstone bridge circuit which is what you have there. I pointed out that stochastic resonance should be investigated.
                The evidence hasn't altered. and I still don't think it has anything very much to do with any particular motor. For that reason I have no intension of building such a contraption. Of course I could be off track myself but its my time and my money and my conception being tested its also my privilege (very much so) despite the opinion of BroMouthy Kudos Carroll ! I will do my best to Ignore Bromouthy in future, I had forgotten -

Desiderata
                Max Ehrmann

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.
                As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons.
                Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others,
                even to the dull and ignorant; they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit.

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter,
                for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
                Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.

Keep interested in your own career, however humble;
                it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
                Exercise caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery.
                But let this not blind you to what virtue there is;
                many persons strive for high ideals,
                and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself. Especially do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love;
                for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass.
                Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
                Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.
                But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
                Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.
                You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars;
                you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you,
                no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be.
                And whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life,
                keep peace with your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams,
                it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.

I guess the first thing to point out is water fracture has been shown many times to produce a huge COP>1 system and so any pretense of researching yet another FE device in order to 'change the world' is a ball you can kick into the long grass. curiosity is my driver.

AC & Vidbid - You Recall the capacitor battery charging restoration episode ? and building just a little on your LA battery voltage observation. The LA battery is considered (for calculation purposes) to have a variable internal resistance and so of course the voltage you mention would vary hugely as soon as any current was drawn. This internal resistance is almost nothing with a fully charged battery, and what the text books call "approaching infinity" with a heavily crystallized battery. Any battery then might be regarded as 'at some level of crystallization' (all be it at a molecular level) In practice the batteries I used for testing were "off scale"ergo better than 10 megohm measured directly across the battery terminals.
                The internal resistance might be extremely high which in theory makes the battery useless however the impedance is a very different matter and still open for negotiation. It seemed obvious to me that AC RMS is of no use to a LA battery ! Pulsed DC is a very different matter. Pulsed DC at one of the batteries resonant frequencies and things start to sparkle.
                As you and Vidbid have now seen a simple capacitor will restore a battery . But of course more energy out than energy in is the ambition.Not Battery restoration specifically
                here is fellow forum member gotoluc showing a simple resonance test
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJQvqTpBdiQ
                Such a test can be used to demonstrate resonant points on a crystallized battery. Citfta Is finding long run times and I can believe that !
                I left that thread because it was obsessed with mucking about with motors not because there isn't anything of merit. The waveform is effecting the battery and I'm interested in that waveform .
                As I indicated its a waveform you won't see on any known instruments it is (mathematically at least) in a different dimension
                Splitting the positive ? splitting the Negative ? - No difference ? ---- split it into what ?? what units ?? I can't engineer that and won't try. I have already expanded on the harmonic division I want to investigate at resonance .
                Being in the driving seat of a power station you'll be very aware of Fourier Transforms. There are pulses being used here (which you have seen can be made resonant)
                since the heterodyne of F1 & F2 = F1 ,F2, (F1+F2) (F1 - F2) given 'perfect' sine waves a special case exists where F1 is 6x F2
                also in certain circuits 'Impedance Matching is not necessary for maximum power transfer'. Because if you pulse a circuit with a square wave in the proper way you can set it into a decaying (ringing) oscillation at its resonance point, regardless of the driving impedance so long as the drive does not load and so drag down the Q of the driven so that full ringing is not possible.
                In a sine wave construct x6 it might be viewed like this (say 100 hz and 300 hz compared to 100 hz and 600 hz
                as an example:-

x3 200 400
                200 600
                400 800
                400 1200

x6 500 700
                200 1200
                1000 1400
                400 2400
                2000 2800

Of course this is a sine wave case and not a reflected pulse - still you can see that as the progression expands x6 there is no interference , each subsequent heterodyne has its own space and time.
                This thinking and instinct is Drastically different from anything being to do with scooter motors or Boosters (although the waveforms might conform at some point.) Which is why I left 'Matts motors' thread in the first place,
                Last edited by Duncan; 01-13-2017, 02:48 PM.
                Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Located A Clear Image Of The Blurry Image Reference In My Quote

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                  The video is still available:

Code:
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ2-p5Zc8qY
                  And that image is still there, but blurry:

Anyhow, here's his famous commutator:

Notice how every third section of the commutator shorts the stator coil.

Rest in Peace: Joseph Westley Newman (July 2, 1936 – March 6, 2015)

By the way, everybody, you can get his writings from the following link:

http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/BooksDownload.html
                  Please forgive the self-quote.

I happened to come across a clear image of the blurry image I referenced in the above quote.

Thanks to the poster of the following post:

http://www.energeticforum.com/297009-post506.html

which references a link to

FREE Ron Brandt Plans

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Us0WlJISnlxX2c

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...jFHWWlMcU42UXM

which references a link to an image file by the name of

JoeNewmanPlans.gif

which you can see below:

Code:
                  https://s25.postimg.cc/iolo54c5r/Joe_Newman_Plans.gif

I'm pleased that I was able to locate a clear image, and I'm happy to share it with you all.
                  Last edited by vidbid; 02-15-2019, 05:11 AM. Reason: Added " 'm " to " I "
                  Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Revolving Commutator Design

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                    I have been reading Newman's "tome" and found some information on Newman's weird-looking cylindrical commutator in the image below.

If you go to page 292 of his book, The Energy Machine of Joseph Newman (a link to which I provided in an earlier post in this thread and also in this post), and take a look at Figure 22-N, you'll see a diagram of what he refers to as a "Revolving Commutator Design."

Link to Newman's Tome:
                    Code:
                    http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/Newman.pdf

He explains his purpose in why he chose this design, which I won't go into now, because I don't feel like it, at this time.

If you like, you can read what Newman had to say about it.

Suffice it to say that as good as he felt about the above commutator design at the time, he didn't feel like continuing with that design, so much so that he went back to the old design in the last manifestation of his energy machine, dubbed, Big Eureka, which he later unceremoniously sold for scrap prior to his death.

That's about all I have to report for now.

Best wishes to all who read my diatribe, which probably isn't fair to Space Chicken, but then so what. He's dead, and none has stepped forward to defend him.
                    Please forgive the self-quote, again.

I just wanted to share the following image with the group.

https://s25.postimg.cc/o2p1qer9r/Rev...tor_Design.gif

Code:
                    https://s25.postimg.cc/o2p1qer9r/Revolving_Commutator_Design.gif
                    I'm not sure why Newman didn't continue with this design with his later version, Big Eureka.
                    Last edited by vidbid; 02-15-2019, 05:12 AM.
                    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• The Basic Newman Motor

When you boil it all down, this is what you have:

It appears simple enough to build, but will it still recharge the battery?

Last edited by vidbid; 02-15-2019, 05:13 AM.
                      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• WITTS Replication of the Newman Motor

Take a look at this image.

https://s25.postimg.cc/jol5sb633/WIT...wman_Motor.png

Code:
                        https://s25.postimg.cc/jol5sb633/WITTS_Replication_of_the_Newman_Motor.png
                        Tell me it's not Joseph Newman's motor design.
                        Last edited by vidbid; 02-15-2019, 05:14 AM.
                        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• The Newman / Imhotep Fusion-Concept Motor by VIDBID

https://s25.postimg.cc/jnftcmtn3/New..._by_VIDBID.png

Code:
                          https://s25.postimg.cc/jnftcmtn3/Newman_Imhotep_Fusion_Concept_Motor_by_VIDBID.png
                          What you get when you combine the Newman Motor and the Imhotep Charging Circuit?

You can't ask for a easier-to-build motor/re-charge circuit design.
                          Last edited by vidbid; 02-15-2019, 05:15 AM.
                          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• NIF Concept Motor with Segmented Commutator

https://s25.postimg.cc/l3rburwjz/New..._VIDBID_ve.png

Code:
                            https://s25.postimg.cc/l3rburwjz/Newman_Imhotep_Fusion_Concept_Motor_by_VIDBID_ve.png
                            The segmented commutator would send more flyback spikes to the re-charge battery per revolution.
                            Last edited by vidbid; 02-15-2019, 05:16 AM.
                            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Newman Motor Powering A Generator

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EL_bLOK8_A[/VIDEO]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EL_bLOK8_A

Code:
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EL_bLOK8_A
                              Interesting..
                              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• great research Vidbid pictures I haven't seen before. Probably a Witts tie in here too . As I recall Ron Brandt was the fore runner of Timothy Thrapp. (spokesman and rep for Witts) It seems to me that there are many common points - Newman - Qeg - Witts - creative science fueless engine.
                                Many turns (thousands in some cases) very high voltage , again possibly up in the thousands even though it may be Bemf - The insulators on Newman's capacitor shout High voltage as does the sparking. so does the winding methods Qeg and creative science.
                                You ponder Vidbid if the simple commutator drawn will charge Batteries . Its my guess that the sharper and harder that switch action is the better. John Bedini after many years concluded 'reactive power ' caused the effect on batteries but I don't think 'charging' is quite the right word . very fast switch action/reversal certainly generates reactive content. seems that explosive pulse has other dramatic effects in the local magnetic domain . we shall see in due course
                                I await coils - seems to take forever ! wasn't there a 'song slow boat from China or some such ?
                                Regards Duncan
                                Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

Working...
                                X