X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
    Afraid I do not agree with this David

We do not have many of the pieces at all

Maybe disabled folks reading you would like to write/ talk/contribute ?

No this is not a ploy/scam/money grab and yes you are right, we all
    don't have every thing we need to build, or do we? I said the same thing.

We need to dump all of our marbles out and recount.

Yes we do have what we need to build, one other thing, E=MC2? Take
    that marble out and put it in a sock. The math comes after or
    shall we say the speculative calculation?

I told you to look at the other thread, did you? No, you still focus on
    the math. Have you built a Joe Blow? No, so we are getting no where.

I am telling everyone that the hookup matters. My battery understood
    that when I split the pos.... and boosted with a simple $3 boost converter.

Many energizer motors work if you hook it up right, but so far all we do
    is hook it up to burn watts. Recycle the current/watts but use what
    you are given. The mod motor does not follow any math in a book.

Why is that? I donno, but my battery gets it.

Cracking open our heads together and dumping all of the marbles out
    together is not so bad, we must rearrange. Stuff the formulas in your
    portfolio for a rainy day rockin chair hoe down of endless could be's.

If anyone understood the mod motor design please explain why it is
    using very little power yet producing great mechanical output, then
    your math will show that the math is wrong or meaningless.

yes follow the boost circuit connection diagram. Connect your Joe blow
    motor or whatever but hook it up right by the instruction of the designer.
    My battery stays up on the run side and charges the charge side quick.

Then your math will flip out because the input output formulas will no
    longer work. Burning energy is all we know so it's time to break out of
    the box, Peter just did it again where I told you to look.

I know you all think Peter is just doing it to sell something, shame shame.
    Peter is telling you the truth.

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-10-2017, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Are you mad Bro ?.
      No, other people are here too. However I got the reaction from you
      I needed. You want to box it in with math first. Peter did not just
      show a Bedini, you missed the whole point again. Peter used the
      SSG idea and designed his own recovery circuit PLUS is using the
      split pos..........

Again I am repeating and this is fine. It shows me I got to stay with
      with so you get what I am saying. Once you see it, many of these
      specially designed motors could work.

It is not just a special motor either because unless you hook it up right
      you will be no farther ahead and you can run the math as always.
      Last edited by BroMikey; 01-10-2017, 02:17 AM.

Comment

• There are various threads out of the hundreds I haven't read recently Bro - Hundreds . If the answers have all been provided and you have them all safely gathered in. Then simply draw up a PDF. simple build, enough to power a house (say 5KW) but scalable of course..provide the design and science of operation and we can all go home ! - The games over.
        If you can't do any and all of that then the search is far from over and the search has to carry on across the whole subject. As for boxing things in with Maths thats one thing I certainly haven't done . I have pointed out the limits of maths and formula against actual events I have seen.
        If you want something that works (sometimes) with varying degree's of success for reasons not understood I can provide a comprehensive list for you, been there done that! Time allowing I will try and take in some of this super new theory you indicate. It might (just might) not be, yet another red herring.Its a free energy circus . Its not to hard to work out the troup if'n you try. start off with those who make a hansom living from the subject and work backwards.
        I suspect your pointing at yet another cul de sac which perhaps you don't see yourself, Still I do hope your wrong.
        kindest Regards Duncan
        Last edited by Duncan; 01-10-2017, 06:33 AM.
        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

There are various threads out of the hundreds
          I haven't read recently Bro - Hundreds . If the answers have all been
          provided and you have them all safely gathered in. Then simply draw up
          a PDF.
          And shall I build it for you also? Your comment is sad, shows how little
          interest you have in finding out what one of our most prominent members
          has shown to be OU. Sorry but that sickens me "D" I hope you don't
          mind.

So don't ask me where the OU is in the future because it is clear you
          don't care anymore. I completely understand that feeling. Tot Tot better
          go read up on your hundreds of missing threads but remember this, you
          will be back because this site leads the way.

It is okay because others will see these posts who have not given up.

No I am not going to draw up a PDF and spoon feed people. Just go to
          the thread 'Basic Free Energy Device" just a few pages back and you will
          Peter L. set up. Peter is a doctor so it's Dr Peter L. I don't think he has
          the math yet either but he does have his approach.

Nicely done.

If you are to busy to read a few pages back I don't know what to say.
          It wouldn't take but a few minutes but then you would have to come on
          bended knee to praise the designers.

How thank full are you for these inventors? Or thankless? HUH? Talk
          to me Holmes. I read well between lines "D".

Naw you go find it and make me a PDF. My PDF has already been written

I have made this suggestion days ago last week and still no one has found
          it, cause ya don't care. I have been there, don't give up.
          Last edited by BroMikey; 01-10-2017, 07:00 AM.

Comment

• @Duncan
            Its a free energy circus
            I like that term... free energy circus, lol.

In my opinion based on the people I know in FE we can generally tell who has something of value. They say things which seem to have profound meaning seldom found in books, they explain things from experience in a way that just makes sense and they never ridicule others who disagree to make a point. The people who have it also never brag about having it as a rule. At the end of the day it must be about learning, understanding and helping others... anything less falls short.

I would agree the theory must precede the build because we cannot build something we cannot understand.

AC

Comment

There are various threads out of the hundreds I haven't read recently Bro - Hundreds . If the answers have all been provided and you have them all safely gathered in. Then simply draw up a PDF. simple build, enough to power a house (say 5KW) but scalable of course..provide the design and science of operation and we can all go home ! - The games over.
              If you can't do any and all of that then the search is far from over and the search has to carry on across the whole subject. As for boxing things in with Maths thats one thing I certainly haven't done . I have pointed out the limits of maths and formula against actual events I have seen.
              If you want something that works (sometimes) with varying degree's of success for reasons not understood I can provide a comprehensive list for you, been there done that! Time allowing I will try and take in some of this super new theory you indicate. It might (just might) not be, yet another red herring.Its a free energy circus . Its not to hard to work out the troup if'n you try. start off with those who make a hansom living from the subject and work backwards.
              I suspect your pointing at yet another cul de sac which perhaps you don't see yourself, Still I do hope your wrong.
              kindest Regards Duncan
              Duncan,
              I too would accept and build if anyone created a complete PDF of a simple build to power some of my home ac.
              But as you posted we all have limits. Not naming excuses here, but I've been trying to find the courage to start any replication within my means. It's very frustrating to learn when and when not to follow the "possible" FE devices.

How can anyone safely post a successful FE device without endangering themselves or family. This is a war that started long ago and we have seen the victims. There's a way to beat this giant we war against. Can it be done through this forum? Any kind of open social media? I ask but dont have the answers.

I hate talking and not building Dave, but without a solid plan to distribute, build, and afford a proven device, then those that lord over us will win again.

Yes I'm tired but hopeful.
              wantomake

Comment

• @Bro
                “If we worked on the assumption that what is accepted as true really is true, then there would be little hope for advance.”- Orville and Wilbur Wright
                The wright brothers is an interesting story and they didn't actually stumble onto anything. They were interested in flying machines after reading about them concerning experiments by inventors in Europe. The glider/airplane was basically already invented however two pieces of the puzzle were missing. One a workable control system and two a power plant with a high enough power to weight ratio. They did not stumble onto anything and they used the scientific method and experiments to solve the problems of existing technology making powered flight practical.

Likewise we have all read about free energy machines and we also have several problems which need practical solutions. First we have electromagnetic devices which must have there efficiency increased to near one hundred percent. Second we must find ways and means to create an extra force within the system thereby driving it to a condition of COP>1. Third we should find ways to feedback the output to the input to create a self-sustaining system. Fourth we should find ways to extract output energy from the system without disturbing the mechanism for gain or the feedback loop. At which point we would have a practical working device which can be scaled to suit our energy needs.

As you can see no stumbling nor bumbling is required and it is simply a series of problems requiring a systematic approach to find solutions.

AC

Comment

• Dave you are so right and I guess these guys hate to admit it.

Here is another fello that we read about in our school books. 99 percent sweat means you are lost without a clue
                  but won't give up on the endless experiment that holds the answer. Thus a stumbling process. Like the Wright Bros... try this try that
                  while those watching say it can't be done.

3. “Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.” - Thomas Edison

This American inventor was quite prolific, and held over 1,093 US patents in his name. He is best known for inventing the electric light bulb in addition to the phonograph (precursor to the record player), which was a machine that would record a spoken voice and play it back, and the motion picture camera called the Kinetoscope.

Here let me send you boys back to school, Remember? or
                  has it really been so long ago?

Invention is an accident, time to face facts 1 percent gittyup
                  and 99 percent stumbling process, DUH.

Decades later the math. A "Coma" is a state of deep unconsciousness.

6. “If we worked on the assumption that what is accepted as true really is true, then there would be little hope for advance.”- Orville and Wilbur Wright

The ambitious bike-shop owners, affectionately known as the Wright brothers, set their sights on the sky. In 1903 they created the first airplane with aircraft controls that made fixed-wing powered flight possible, jumpstarting the commercial aviation industry.

This guy had it azz backwards

This is before the math.

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-11-2017, 06:27 AM.

Comment

• AC & wantomake - There are huge forces at play in the energy field as I'm sure your very well aware. Perhaps 'free energy circus' is rather to barbed however It is so.
                    There are many high power 'free energy devices' that have surface and been suppressed over the last hundred and fifty years or so . To many to shake a stick at!
                    The story of energy and 'big oil ' is a wake up call itself I hope you have some time to watch -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySnk...ature=youtu.be

Its obvious wantomake that every forum is ( absolutely must be) a seething cauldron of confusion ,dis - information and mis - direction . I am pretty sure from previous chats and working with you,Vidbid AC and the like that you are not one of them , Still notice I only write 'pretty sure' and I naturally expect the same caution in return.
                    I would also advise caution regarding the 'free energy deities' who profess to have the answer's but do not reveal.
                    Such is the saga year after year and, - The big top gets erected now and again - I have even seen this farce described as 'a profession' by some imagine that !
                    If I have advice to offer it is this - Research the machine first not the man. If the machine isn't supported by the evidence of at least three irrefutable examiners -- drop it!
                    (Look at the trickster TK is I have blown up the picture on that thread) The reason is simple waste peoples time and money and steer them well away from creditable research.
                    'Hooray' were on the edge of a breakthrough --- build build build - one last nut to crack -now is the time to study the man. does he actually work ? own a farm for instance or perhaps pennies drop from heaven in the form of dis-information payouts ?
                    There's an example here - Bro Mikey hot footing it onto a Newman thread to inform how super duper another thread is - why ? why not stay on the thread of all things perfect ? I somehow don't think its an act of kindness.
                    I hope I do him an injustice either way the guys quite loud - isn't he ?
                    another thing that comes to mind when studying 'the machine' consider the era . For example Moray didn't have access to transistors,chips, programmable anything, silicon diodes, and as for Tesla Brass and wood was about his lot. The point being if you get some wag promoting various bits of kit 'out of time' - Its probably Bollix (good fun, but probably bollix) . Its a war folks but more mental than practical , I'm pretty sure the white hats will win but it is and is going to be a very close run thing .
                    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

AC & wantomake

Bro Mikey hot footing it onto a Newman thread to inform how super duper another thread is - why ? why not stay on the thread of all things perfect ? I

You are here to defend your schooling as supreme or your position
                      and will never admit your knowledge bank is a lie. After all look at
                      all the money you made, it is a god to you.

You are offended by the answers you were given, to simple? Huh? Zactly

Therefore you evade the answers! I told you why. I'll spell it out again,
                      you have your intellectual Bull zhit math first like the cart before the
                      horse and don't care about someone wanting to show you the answer.

You don't understand who you are talking to, I don;t need what you need
                      coming from a group of peers who are constantly passing their security blanket back and forth, swiping one another tears away from hurt
                      feelings. I don't need your binky plug that is equivalent to a university
                      degree. A complete lie to the highest paid speaker, knowledge that will
                      be coined lacking each year. You hold dear.

I am on topic, I am talking about why we can not "finally explain" why
                      or how the Newman motor doesn't work. Or does it. I am not here to
                      make money for the last time.

Now why are you here? That has become clear as you fit into the same
                      box as so many. Look at who you side with against the experimental
                      knowledge you reject.

You are so predictable. Your schooling is first and the experiment is last
                      you hate anyone who corrects you or tells you that you have missed it.
                      Therefore this makes your presence here a lie to me.

You are suppose to be here to find the answers instead elevate your position
                      of education above others who are showing experimental results you
                      can't explain. We are the enemy of your schooling that is god to you.

Insisting my level of education be in question.

This is my view. No I am not mad so cut the game playing. I am serious
                      about the experiment and you reject the others who offer experimental
                      knowledge calling it a circus.

A square peg can never fit into a round hole. The poor man comes here
                      kindly giving the answer once again, you write him off call it a game and
                      continue the process of elevating yourself.

I am here to express my views on how to explain why after 50 years
                      a NEWMAN motor has not saved the planet. You insult those who want
                      to show you the answer. You do it in a calm, smug way by ignoring
                      the man who kindly shows you the experimental result.

After you sufficiently ignore the experimenter you go back to your
                      claim that math must come first or the process is a circus of FE.

You talk well, plenty of good grammar but no belief in your fellow man.

Newman motors have a commutator and have good potential as a
                      pulse motor if correctly connected externally. You have refused to
                      acknowledge the entries that add to the furtherance of the system
                      Newman was probably using, that he kept to himself.

Unless you want to look at the material presented how can you say that
                      you are willing to have a conversation? You are unwilling to communicate
                      because you feel you know better. You think that Joe Newman gave
                      the answers needed and these other offerings of insight do not
                      fit into what you think Joe did.

It would be like saying you think a DC car radio would run on AC if
                      Joe said so. Newman did not tell us what he had. Then there is your
                      ability to see the experiments you have been offered. I guess you
                      don't understand them and this is due to the fact you have not tried
                      them.

Calling my work part of a FE circus is as good as insulting me and all
                      of my fello mates whose experimental data has proven other wise.

I should be angry at you as you have earned that but instead have
                      decided to laugh at all of you but mostly myself for thinking you guys
                      are on the same page.

You are nothing more than ordinary. That is a circus to me. You have
                      succeeded in testing my response, how about it? I won't let you
                      down, I'll always give the honest answer.

You can not continue to go the same way with a Newman motor getting
                      the same failing results and call it sanity. 50 years have past. The answer
                      is going to come in a PDF and you are going to feel 1" high.

Throw out your schooling and play like a child with the motors, this is called
                      experimental data. Try it or cash in trying to pose as guru.

You are like all of the rest, average. I expected more, my mistake.

Going beyond means hard work you seen incapable of. I am sad to
                      say I can no longer address you thinking you are open and honest.

I am glad you are here for others, this is fine, I need more than the
                      same ole. I look at your post like buzzing of flies on the dogma of this
                      time. OUT.

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                      There are various threads out of the hundreds
                      I haven't read recently Bro - Hundreds

Its a free energy circus . start off with those who make a hansom living
                      from the subject and work backwards.
                      Making Money? Cop out answer
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 01-11-2017, 08:40 AM.

Comment

• @Turion
                        I have said this literally HUNDREDS of times on the other threads, but when a pulsed motor is run between the positives on a three battery system, which means it is running off the potential difference, better than 95% of that energy CAN BE RECOVERED. Just rotate the batteries when the third battery becomes charged, or use a $3.00 boost module to draw power out of the third battery and send it BACK to the primaries. Yes, there are losses, and if this is all you had, the system would EVENTUALLY run down, but....
                        I was watching the splitting the positive/three battery/tesla switch threads for a while however I see no future in it. For the record I built the system and tested it extensively just after the first documents surfaced in the forums around 8 years ago. That is I have tested it as you have outlined with various configurations and the batteries always run down. I also tried capacitors, various kinds and sizes of batteries including boost converter feedback.

I tested it in more ways than most can imagine with my own power analyzers both short term and plotting over days. My conclusion was that it cannot work as depicted and if it did work something is missing. So please spare me your rhetoric that anyone can just throw this together and have it work because that would be an outright lie. Your not talking to some want to be who just got off the boat and I have probably tested more devices than most people have read about.

What you have to look for is the voltage drop across components, the sum of voltage drops in the system and capacitive coupling issues. It is the age old issue of why a cap discharging into another cap loses half it's energy is the process. You do understand that the same thing happens in your battery setup don't you?. The unwanted effect can be described by a single term we could call dispersion which is a form of dissipation through the lowering of charge density because of an increase in surface area. While an inductor can increase the transfer efficiency it also produces a voltage drop and/or I2R losses and both are losing propositions.

AC
                        Last edited by Allcanadian; 01-11-2017, 09:06 AM.

Comment

• I am hoping Dave chimes in someday soon but he said he is going
                          to answer later after doing more testing.

I am to the point, I talk to Dave and I can tell you he has the answers
                          like Peter does. Dave is easy to ignore being so gentle on the other
                          hand I am a pain in the you know where?

I am for you. short answer.

8 years ago is not the last couple of months progress. The updates
                          have taken time, you missed it like me so a cried like stuck chicken and
                          got the answer last year. people saw my ranting and took notice.

I built the machine. Split pos..... PLUS mod Motor, get it right.

Follow the directions on the mod motor, I put the entire setup in
                          my thread last year called "SPLIT POSITIVE" it is not my work I am
                          only a parrot.

If you have built something i say hats off to you.

A 14 year is building it now. It is so simple now after years of correction.

Comment

• Maybe you won't like my noxious condescending demeanor?
                            It is short but it is sweet and you will have what you need.

Better than a PDF. Where have you all been? Sleeping? Wake up.

May the Lord Bless you Read it all starting with the split
                            pos that by itself is near worthless.The mod motor is Matt Jones kind gift. Dave comes in and keeps me on track.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/20486-splitting-positive.html
                            Last edited by BroMikey; 01-11-2017, 09:46 AM.

Comment

• Have you ever went to start your truck and the starter goes click..click..click?.
                              Then we measure the voltage and it's reading 12.3 volts and we think it's okay but it's not okay ... it's dead. This is because a battery wants to hold a constant voltage despite the current draw. The voltage holds as current is drawn and then at some point the voltage falls off rapidly under load which fools most people.

The same thing happens with all these three battery splitting the positive systems I know of and the experimenters don't understand how batteries work. They say oh look the voltage barely moved which doesn't matter because it has almost nothing to do with how much Energy is left in the battery. Not to mention the fact they generally distribute a small load over three large batteries which only compounds the problem. Then they take inaccurate measurements with cheap DVM's which again compounds the problems.

Here is a hint, I generally only use capacitors to experiment because capacitors don't mislead anyone into thinking things which are not true. Either the capacitor(s) rise in voltage or they do not and we can be 100% sure of exactly what is happening in every single case. If you want to know the truth and nothing but the truth use capacitors not batteries.

AC
                              Last edited by Allcanadian; 01-11-2017, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• @Turion
                                But just to be clear about what you have stated...You ran a PULSED DC motor between two capacitors, and that is how you know for sure this setup doesn't work? Interesting. Just out of curiosity, how long did it run?
                                From my post yesterday-
                                For the record I built the system and tested it extensively just after the first documents surfaced in the forums around 8 years ago. That is I have tested it as you have outlined with various configurations and the batteries always run down. I also tried capacitors, various kinds and sizes of batteries including boost converter feedback.

I tested it in more ways than most can imagine with my own power analyzers both short term and plotting over days. My conclusion was that it cannot work as depicted and if it did work something is missing.
                                I would also add I tried pulsed inductors, pulsed motors, pulsed motor generators, pulsed motors including a capacitor forming an LC tank circuit, boost and buck conversion, various resistance, various lamps, various batteries and various capacitor arrangements and in every case no excess energy was measured. What became a real problem was accurately measuring the change in energy of the batteries versus the output. As well I ran a pulse motor on magnetic bearings that could probably keep running for 6 months or more off of three half dead AA batteries. Thus a claim of run times as a measure of COP holds little weight in my opinion.

I'm not saying I don't believe you I'm saying some guy off the street replicating this kind of system is most likely a losing proposition. You don't just hook it up and it works as we all know from experience. I use 24v 5 Farad super capacitor packs as a power source/sink because it takes all measurement error out of the equation... it is what it is and it works.

AC

Comment

Working...
                                X