• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
    I don't know your electrical training

You should have seen that transistor tv, it covered the entire length
    of our classroom tronix bar 40 long feet. This was before a 555 timer
    came in strong.

Deflection, that whole deal, old time long hand circuits. Just math and
    play time. No one person did it all. Then later I looked at the digital
    chips and much more, just goofin off building already designed boards
    like my modulated microphone that went on my base CB radio.

Really simple stuff. On the universe and space I loved the books from
    the 60's on ION propulsion and at 9 years figured out how the pumping
    of rocket fuel worked on the BELL. Pumps powering pumps where
    gravity was not present the accumulator tanks started the process.

The snap program, a space sandwiched nuclear battery, skylab
    posters all over my room, sent to me from Johnson's Jet lab, then at
    12year one lab sent me the write up and breakdown of the MHD
    Magneto-Hydro-Dynamics electrical generation with a flame seeded
    by a metal passing a coil.

Just some pass times. Books are yummy. TEXT books, I hated romantic
    novels.

Comment

• struggling to post on here
      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• @Duncan
        Just an opinion - This isn't electricity thats going to conform to any standard theory - Its reactive current and power. classic electrical theory tells us it can do no work of any sort.
        That isn't true! but having said that there are no ratio's or laws to manipulate the effect that I know of.
        to engineer towards 0 PF with a high inductance to try to provoke the effect is what I have in mind
        The devil is always in the details, we define a reactive current as one which periodically stores energy in a system (XL, XC) for a period of time only to be returned to the source. They say it is "wattless" and yet it dissipates power within any resistance therefore the claim is false. In fact reactive current is just a fancy term to describe energy which is stored periodically versus being dissipated within the system. Thus to say a reactive current does work is to say it cannot be a reactive current.

On the other hand if we were to periodically store energy in a reactive component such as a capacitor and this capacitor did not dissipate energy yet did perform external work through a field translation of some sort then yes it is still considered a reactive current. Thus it seems clear in my mind what many are looking for. A reactive component which performs external work in the form of a field translation but does not dissipate energy in itself during the process.

Which begs the question I was determined to answer so many years ago... how exactly does energy dissipate?, where does it dissipate and why?. You see once the question of how energy dissipates is answered it becomes obvious how energy may accumulate. They are alter ego's of one another... dissipation/accumulation and to know one is to know the other.

The trick is to not let semantics or our education get in the way of progress. If you want to find answers you go to the source which is nature not man.

AC

Comment

• Geoffrey Miller

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzhSBO5MSQU[/VIDEO]

Video unavailable

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

Joseph Newman Motor replications by Geoffrey Miller of EnergyBat Labs -- Historic and Recent - YouTube

Code:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzhSBO5MSQU
          Joseph Newman Motor replications by Geoffrey Miller of Energybat Labs -- Historic and Recent

Charging up dead batteries, Newman's saving grace.
          Last edited by vidbid; 02-15-2019, 04:53 AM.
          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• vidbid - I really cant post more than a few lines - energetics just isnt doing (for me at least) I'll try and answer if and when I can do more than two lines of comms
            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• a bold attempt bro - hosted PDF nothing special (I thought ) just treat as a post
              http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b3/BroMikey.pdf

Comment

vidbid - I really cant post more than a few lines - energetics just isnt doing (for me at least) I'll try and answer if and when I can do more than two lines of comms
                Hi Duncan,

I don't understand.

(1) Is it because you don't feel like posting more than a few lines,

or

(2) is it because of some technical problem with the board that is preventing you from posting more than a few lines?

For ease of communication, you can respond to my question with a number 1 or a number 2 if you like.
                Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Update

I have been reading Newman's "tome" and found some information on Newman's weird-looking cylindrical commutator in the image below.

If you go to page 292 of his book, The Energy Machine of Joseph Newman (a link to which I provided in an earlier post in this thread and also in this post), and take a look at Figure 22-N, you'll see a diagram of what he refers to as a "Revolving Commutator Design."

Link to Newman's Tome:
                  Code:
                  http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/Newman.pdf

He explains his purpose in why he chose this design, which I won't go into now, because I don't feel like it, at this time.

If you like, you can read what Newman had to say about it.

Originally posted by Section V, 3rd Paragraph, Page 262, The Energy Machine of Joseph Newman

In Figure 22-N the commutator and brushes can simply be multiplied two or three times over the original commutator as depicted in the commutator photographs on page 64. The commutator pictured in Figure 22-N has eight breaks and fires simultaneously such that the GAP distance the spark has to travel is multiplied by a factor of eight. Such a mechanical configuration multiplies the speed of atom unalignment and releases greater energy output with respect to the energy input. (With increased hydraulic pressure [voltage], the commutator discs should be further increased in number.
                  Suffice it to say that as good as he felt about the above commutator design at the time, he didn't feel like continuing with that design, so much so that he went back to the old design in the last manifestation of his energy machine, dubbed, Big Eureka, which he later unceremoniously sold for scrap prior to his death.

That's about all I have to report for now.

Best wishes to all who read my diatribe, which probably isn't fair to Space Chicken, but then so what. He's dead, and none has stepped forward to defend him.
                  Last edited by vidbid; 02-15-2019, 04:55 AM. Reason: Added Quote from Newman's Tome
                  Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• A Blast From The Past

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGAz3piA3qg[/VIDEO]

The Energy Machine of Joseph Newman overunity2001 - YouTube

Code:
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGAz3piA3qg
                    Interesting to watch the old news reports.
                    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Hi Vidbid - Happy to write ! simply having trouble transfering it to energetics forum. The page just hangs blank. Perhaps its OK now

Comment

a bold attempt bro - hosted PDF nothing special (I thought ) just treat as a post
                        http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b3/BroMikey.pdf
                        Me too, digging gold, I just got your PDF, what a great guy you
                        are Duncan. I'll read up and answer later.

Comment

• The Devil is in the detail ! I agree totally AC hence I call it flatly 'a lie' Wattless component is Very different from what in the absence of anything better I see as 'chaotic content' As you say education and particularly the wording is designed to confuse . wattless component immediately conjures up an image of 'no power and nothing of substance' Just as the Historical term 'Magnetic current' was off'd I presume to prevent most folks pondering if it may be serviceable.
                          It is sad when you have to face the fact that the education teachers were at pains to inject into you was itself slanted and twisted out of shape .
                          Unlike you AC I didn't actively search for an answer to the questions, although I was aware the teaching was flawed.
                          Most of the answers seem available by considering the technology thats been hidden , tampered with, or omitted. and then extrapolating it backwards to the distorted mirror which is the system we now use.
                          I also believe you are quite right Nature is the true provider and everything we do with electricity, radio and electronics is an abomination .
                          I begin to suspect we are using the wrong sort of electricity and its doing horrendous damage.
                          we Humans are playing harmonics ever louder whilst Nature plays overtones.
                          Nature will win of course I just wonder if we humans have the sense and wherewithal to turn around 180 deg and run with her before the inevitable collision !

Comment

• I confess Vidbid I have taken little notice of Newman's pages and pages of colourful writing - I did read a little of it but, it wasn't really exciting me and pulling my chain. I'm ashamed to admit I skip read these things and usually whatsoever is glaringly different from standard dogma stands out like a sore thumb and then I dig down into it.
                            If it doesn't do that my attention span is about the same as a crushed ant. I believe this machine worked but I'm none to sure about Professor Newman's scribblings.
                            It could be mighty time consuming wading around in what Vidbid rightly calls a tome. and I've got the rest of my life to be getting on with. Perhaps its written with good intent and is legit so please don't let me stop anyone else reading it - I Just suspect it is more likely to confuse than enlighten.
                            I think rather than try and reverse engineer Newman's machine we shall be better served going back to basics and working out what made the machine tick. having done that we could make the commutator with precision or use an axial position counter/ generator and make the switching external to the shaft.
                            Note the EHT capacitor
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMYo1QlvK5g

Comment

• Do I take it he got a patent for this in the end?

JOSEPH NEWMAN: ENERGY GENERATOR
                              Patent WO8300963 17th March 1983 Inventor: Joseph W. Newman
                              ENERGY GENERATION SYSTEM HAVING HIGHER ENERGY OUTPUT THAN INPUT
                              This patent covers a device which is claimed to have a greater output power than the input power required to run
                              it.
                              ABSTRACT
                              A system for generating obvious work motion, or electromagnetic energy (fields of force) or electric current
                              utilising the electromagnetic energy which makes up a matter and results in a greater output of energy, than the
                              initial input of conventional energy means and teachings. A first exemplary embodiment (Fig.1) of the generator
                              uses a contained fluid (117) surrounding a series of aligned magnets (120); while a second exemplary
                              embodiment (Fig.3) uses a special material (201) held stationary between two static magnets (202, 203), the
                              special material having its atoms aligned but maintaining the resulting magnetic field at least substantially within
                              its boundary surface; while third and fourth exemplary embodiments (Fig.5 and Fig.6) utilise a relatively heavy coil
                              (205) made up of relatively large diameter wire of relatively great length and number of loops and length and a
                              relatively small energising current to drive a rotatable permanent magnet (200).
                              DESCRIPTION
                              BACKGROUND
                              (page A280 PJ Kelly)
                              Last edited by Duncan; 01-07-2017, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Do I take it he got a patent for this in the end?

JOSEPH NEWMAN: ENERGY GENERATOR
                                Patent WO8300963 17th March 1983 Inventor: Joseph W. Newman
                                ENERGY GENERATION SYSTEM HAVING HIGHER ENERGY OUTPUT THAN INPUT
                                This patent covers a device which is claimed to have a greater output power than the input power required to run
                                it.
                                ABSTRACT
                                A system for generating obvious work motion, or electromagnetic energy (fields of force) or electric current
                                utilising the electromagnetic energy which makes up a matter and results in a greater output of energy, than the
                                initial input of conventional energy means and teachings. A first exemplary embodiment (Fig.1) of the generator
                                uses a contained fluid (117) surrounding a series of aligned magnets (120); while a second exemplary
                                embodiment (Fig.3) uses a special material (201) held stationary between two static magnets (202, 203), the
                                special material having its atoms aligned but maintaining the resulting magnetic field at least substantially within
                                its boundary surface; while third and fourth exemplary embodiments (Fig.5 and Fig.6) utilise a relatively heavy coil
                                (205) made up of relatively large diameter wire of relatively great length and number of loops and length and a
                                relatively small energising current to drive a rotatable permanent magnet (200).
                                DESCRIPTION
                                BACKGROUND
                                (page A280 PJ Kelly)
                                Check it out:

Herbert Dorsey

In the following video, Herbert Dorsey says Newman obtained a patent after about ten years.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9ItCXXhBNQ[/VIDEO]

Video unavailable

free energy of the world, 100 combination of free energy in the world - YouTube

Code:
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9ItCXXhBNQ
                                Referenced document: http://www.rense.com/general96/RhoSigma.pdf

I would like to see that patent.

This the abstract: https://worldwide.espacenet.com/espa...antomFull&FT=E

The above video has been removed, but I found a replacement for it:

Jeff Rense & Herbert Dorsey Free Energy is a Reality - YouTube
                                Last edited by vidbid; 02-15-2019, 05:07 AM.
                                Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Working...
                                X