Newman Motor Finally Explained?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Duncan
    I was watching that video link you posted on Eric Dollard the other day. I had seen it before but I had to chuckle when some dingleballs in the crowd piped up and said, hey you can't exceed the speed of light. I had quite a few people question me on this and when they said, "you can't exceed the speed of light" I simply said "Why"?. As it turns out none of the people I have ever met are smart enough to give me an answer why. The majority have literally no comprehension of what it means or how others have come to the conclusion it could or should be a constant... funny how that works.

In fact if there is one constant we can depend on it is that a majority of the time everyone is wrong about limitations. They said the universe is finite yet whenever we look further we always see more unexpected stuff. They said this is the smallest particle yet whenever we look closer we always see more unexpected stuff. They said we can never fly, exceed the speed of sound, go to the moon etc... yet we always do.

I would agree there are constants... people are constantly wrong in their beliefs about limitations in almost every case.

AC
    Last edited by Allcanadian; 01-03-2017, 05:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
      The Batteries are shown , their maximum delivery, energy rating, and C value would presumably be a matter of record all be it from the battery maker. I also understand this machine was tested over and over again by a string of attested engineers. IMHO there's certainly a lot of Iron moving about for PP3s
      Bro you seem to be letting your personal dislike of the man 'Newman' cloud your judgment of the possible (or impossible if you like). The difference being two posts written by engineers considering ways it might be made to work with reasoning even if its stretched and your flat rejection without reason,
      In time both man and machine will be judged but they are seperate entities
      The machine may be judged by some reading or writing here very soon.

Agreed we are running to judgement, I hope I do better than Newman
      but that is not the point. Lots of men have gifts given to them by the gift
      giver and just because they use it wrong doesn't get their gift removed.

So let us be clear, I don't care who Newman screwed, I just don't trust
      him to be on the level. That is a big difference in the way you have
      painted me jokingly sticking pins in ole poor JOE You are one funny
      guy "D"

What I have never seen is a replica and this begs the question after
      50 years. Where are the kits, where is his promise to gift all of humanity
      inspite of ourselves as he put it? WHERE?

I am not angry or vindictive just speaking from a completely analytical
      prospective that is based on the evidence. Newman claimed as far back
      as the 70's that he was doing this to gift human kind.

Where? That is all I am saying is where? No muss, no fuss, no bother
      just show me a kit that worked.

I can show you how he treated his kit buyers. So until then to me it makes
      Newman a liar. Not that he wasn't gifted with smarts or that he didn't have
      a working something, just that after 50 years no one has a working model.

This is what makes him a liar in my mind. And also Newman said that
      GOD told him to marry his daughter, yeah that makes him a liar also, but
      we won't bring that portion into the equation. Just stick with the first
      claim and bypass the Moron religion part.
      Last edited by BroMikey; 01-03-2017, 06:10 AM.

Comment

• @Bro

So your saying you can make hundreds of claims in your posts with no proof of any kind and also believe the tabloids spewing rubbish but you cannot believe in Newman without hard evidence?. Sure I can believe that.

Sorry to bust your bubble but analytical is one thing you are most definitely not my friend.

AC

Comment

• Originally posted by Allcanadian View Post
          @Bro

So your saying you can make hundreds of claims in your posts with no proof of any kind and also believe the tabloids spewing rubbish but you cannot believe in Newman without hard evidence?. Sure I can believe that.

Sorry to bust your bubble but analytical is one thing you are most definitely not my friend.

AC
          I am sorry but I didn't understand your comment. Try this one.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_YikaYUEgY[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Newman Coil - Ringing & Newman's South African Patent Application #831,296

Originally posted by maxc View Post
            Larger coils have longer ring times? Shorting the coil stops the ringing and utilizes the energy left in them?
            Hmmm, interesting. You must know more about it than I do.

On another track, I took a look at Newman's South African patent application.

That, too, was interesting:

Joseph W. Newman:

South African Patent Application #831,296

"Energy Generation System having Higher Energy Output Than Input"

1. Joseph W. Newman: South African Patent Application #831296, "Energy Generation System Having Higher Energy Output Than Input"

2. CIPC - Public Design & Patent Search

Enter "Energy Generation System having Higher Energy Output Than Input" into the Title of Invention field but without the quotes in order to see Newman's application.
            Last edited by vidbid; 01-03-2017, 06:48 AM. Reason: update link
            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Here is Joe Newman, he is nothing more than a high pressure salesmen.

Then he posts, send me $120,000 dollars in the mail. And some did.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30V6fBnXtkY[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Newman - His Legacy is a Question Mark

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                Agreed we are running to judgement, I hope I do better than Newman
                but that is not the point. Lots of men have gifts given to them by the gift
                giver and just because they use it wrong doesn't get their gift removed.

So let us be clear, I don't care who Newman screwed, I just don't trust
                him to be on the level. That is a big difference in the way you have
                painted me jokingly sticking pins in ole poor JOE You are one funny
                guy "D"

What I have never seen is a replica and this begs the question after
                50 years. Where are the kits, where is his promise to gift all of humanity
                inspite of ourselves as he put it? WHERE?

I can show you how he treated his kit buyers. So until then to me it makes
                Newman a liar. Not that he wasn't gifted with smarts or that he didn't have
                a working something, just that after 50 years no one has a working model.

This is what makes him a liar in my mind. And also Newman said that
                GOD told him to marry his daughter, yeah that makes him a liar also, but
                we won't bring that portion into the equation. Just stick with the first
                claim and bypass the Moron religion part.
                After a little research, I've come to the conclusion that there is no doubt that Newman's personal life was way out in left field. Granted. In fact, you can read some of (presumably) his material at Joseph Newman -- Proof of God

What I have read about the man's personal life is quite shocking. HANK'S LEGAL CORNER: JOSEPH NEWMAN! CHILD ABUSER AND FATHER OF SOMER'S KILLER

So, I can understand disgust with Newman.

Newman was is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.

Another shocking report: Joe Newman - free energy claimant accused of incompetence

On the other hand, we don't know all of the facts, and I believe until we do, we can't pass judgement.
                Last edited by vidbid; 02-15-2019, 04:40 AM. Reason: added another shocking report link
                Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Newman's Big Eureka Precursor

Originally posted by Turion
                  I'd like interject a couple thoughts here if I might.

The first is on the purpose of the coil shorting. There are at least TWO reasons to short out a motor coil during the operation of the motor. The first is to collect the inductive spike from the coil collapse for use elsewhere in the circuit or to send it to a storage device for later use.

The second is to empty the coil of voltage of a specific polarity so that it may then be filled with voltage of the opposite polarity. As an example...charge a coil with one end as positive to attract the magnet on the rotor. Short the coil to empty it, and charge the coil with the opposite polarity to repel the rotor.

Shorting a coil is like shorting a battery or a capacitor. You get an instant release of all the energy inside it. With the proper circuit that energy CAN be used. How Newman was using it (if he was) I have no idea.

Without a specific schematic, we have no way of knowing WHAT, if ANYTHING, Newman was doing with his motor.

If I might for a moment drag this discussion down a slight detour, I would like to bring up something here before starting its own thread, and that is Bedini's Zero Force Motor. That motor uses VOLTAGE without AMPERAGE to run the motor. Does that ring a bell with anyone???? There are models out there on YouTube, and I have built versions that run on milliamps. Several folks built models of the Zero Force motor and then walked away from it because they saw NO USE for a motor that had so little torque. NONE. ZIP. NADA. Were they correct? What if you built a Zero Force motor the size of "Big Eureka"?
                  I think you might have something there.

If you look at the image below of Newman's Big Eureka precursor, though, it would appear to be a simple Newman motor design, apart from the commutator, which may be doing the same thing as commutator that I posted from his book, and that is, well, your guess is as good as mine.

The man is dead. My interest is solely in the technology.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irUXauA16Vg[/VIDEO]

New Energy Series Vol. 3 Joseph Newman - YouTube

Code:
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irUXauA16Vg
                  Last edited by vidbid; 02-15-2019, 04:37 AM. Reason: Added Volume #3 Joseph Newman Video
                  Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                    After a little research, I've come to the conclusion

So, I can understand disgust with Newman.

Another shocking report: Joe Newman - free energy claimant accused of incompetance
                    Norm goes on to say he changed suddenly like he was working with
                    two different people. This is because he was a schizo and this type
                    of person is being used as a channel. Not all who are troubled by these
                    entities appear mentally ill, on the contrary. They more often leave the
                    average person struck by wonder.

I have worked with these cases 30 years. I see it fast.

Multiple personalities come onto people for many reasons.

NORM BLISS QUOTE
                    Its gyro man, Joe Newman...... he's everywhere, he's everywhere..... well,
                    actually, he's nowhere! (Except, maybe by now, he's behind bars).

Be forewarned: if you are an investor in Joe Newman's energy machine, you will
                    probably never see any return on your investment. He appears to be running a scam. If you
                    are thinking of investing your capital in his venture, think carefully and
                    read the following. Please bear in mind that Joe Newman is a smooth talker,
                    very glib, very convincing liar and will twist what you say, to make himself
                    look good.

My name is Norm Biss and I live in Erie PA. Today's date is 13 Aug.' 98

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                      Norm goes on to say he changed suddenly like he was working with two different people. This is because he was a schizo and this type of person is being used as a channel. Not all who are troubled by these entities appear mentally ill, on the contrary. They more often leave the average person struck by wonder.

I have worked with these cases 30 years. I see it fast.

Multiple personalities come onto people for many reasons.

NORM BLISS QUOTE
                      Its gyro man, Joe Newman...... he's everywhere, he's everywhere..... well,
                      actually, he's nowhere! (Except, maybe by now, he's behind bars).

Be forewarned: if you are an investor in Joe Newman's energy machine, you will probably never see any return on your investment. He appears to be running a scam. If you are thinking of investing your capital in his venture, think carefully and read the following. Please bear in mind that Joe Newman is a smooth talker, very glib, very convincing liar and will twist what you say, to make himself look good.

My name is Norm Biss and I live in Erie PA. Today's date is 13 Aug.' 98

I never like how Newman talked. There was something contrived with the way he spoke.

He should have talked more about his motor worked than anything else. He should have been showing people how to build it.
                      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Newman Commutator Arcs

I would like to be able to find the above diagram, but who knows where it is?

It appears that the coil-commutator-brush contacts the FIRING SECTION, then the BLANK SECTION, then the SHORT OUT SECTION, then the FIRING SECTION of the commutator. It would appear at one moment, the coil-commutator-brush contacts both the SHORT OUT SECTION and the FIRING SECTION at the same time. Is there a transfer of power from the SHORT OUT SECTION to the FIRING SECTION? But then how could there be if we're dealing with a short out?

If the above image is the front of the commutator, then it looks if the commutator is rotating clockwise that there are gaps between the SHORT OUT SECTIONS and the FIRING SECTIONS, but it seems that the SHORT OUT SECTION is contacted first before contacting the FIRING SECTION.

I saw video of the Newman's Big Eureka commutator rotating clockwise and noticed arcs at the lower coil-commutator-brush. Are these arcs the result of breaking contact with the FIRING SECTIONS or from SHORT OUT SECTIONS or possibly both?

If you look at the photographic image of the commutator and not the side view diagram, there are gaps between SHORT OUT contact points and the FIRING contact points of the commutator.
                        Last edited by vidbid; 02-15-2019, 04:37 AM. Reason: Added additional commentary.
                        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Eric knows a thing or two!

Originally posted by Allcanadian View Post
                          @Duncan
                          I was watching that video link you posted on Eric Dollard the other day. I had seen it before but I had to chuckle when some dingleballs in the crowd piped up and said, hey you can't exceed the speed of light. I had quite a few people question me on this and when they said, "you can't exceed the speed of light" I simply said "Why"?. As it turns out none of the people I have ever met are smart enough to give me an answer why. The majority have literally no comprehension of what it means or how others have come to the conclusion it could or should be a constant... funny how that works.

In fact if there is one constant we can depend on it is that a majority of the time everyone is wrong about limitations. They said the universe is finite yet whenever we look further we always see more unexpected stuff. They said this is the smallest particle yet whenever we look closer we always see more unexpected stuff. They said we can never fly, exceed the speed of sound, go to the moon etc... yet we always do.

I would agree there are constants... people are constantly wrong in their beliefs about limitations in almost every case.

AC
                          There is no absolute scale of size in the Universe, for it is boundless towards the great and also boundless towards the small. Oliver heaviside

Waves from moving sources: Adagio. Andante. Allegro moderato Oliver Heaviside

Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Just an opinion - This isn't electricity thats going to conform to any standard theory - Its reactive current and power. classic electrical theory tells us it can do no work of any sort.
                            That isn't true! but having said that there are no ratio's or laws to manipulate the effect that I know of.
                            to engineer towards 0 PF with a high inductance to try to provoke the effect is what I have in mind .
                            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                              I never like how Newman talked. There was something contrived with the way he spoke.

He should have talked more about his motor worked than anything else. He should have been showing people how to build it.
                              I guess you and others felt that Norm was making a political move by
                              using his standing to discredit Newman while advancing another agenda.

This must be the reason he didn't just talk motor parts, well remember
                              this was 40 years ago and Norm did start that way.

According to Norm he followed and tried many designs over the years and
                              no other inventor got so severally criticized. I won't call him a
                              liar but when dealing with a lying person the issue of lying does seem to
                              get off of everyone, meaning that people tend to think the whole group
                              of them must be lying.

It is the nature of a lying spirit. Same with the sexual perversion aspects
                              of opposing a person, outsiders tend to think anyone revealing the fact
                              must be twisting ideas to cover their own involvement when that was not
                              the case.

That is the nature of a perverse spirit and so on. We need to weigh each
                              communication fairly an objectively and that is not always easy to do when
                              subject is so difficult or traumatic.

Feelings of insecurity, denial, roll reversal, cracking lewd jokes and
                              complete rejection of every source of info, hidden in plain sight.
                              Mind freezing. Willingly blinded by the light.

Change the channel.

May The Lord help us all. This is our test. You've
                              been set up to be tried.
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 01-04-2017, 03:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                                Just an opinion - This isn't electricity thats going to conform to any standard theory - Its reactive current and power. classic electrical theory tells us it can do no work of any sort.
                                That isn't true! but having said that there are no ratio's or laws to manipulate the effect that I know of.
                                to engineer towards 0 PF with a high inductance to try to provoke the effect is what I have in mind .
                                Can you talk more about "reactive Current"? I hear talk of reactive power
                                and naturally current in there somewhere. Do you have any more words
                                to gain a perspective on the idea?

Paul B. talks about it, Thane Heins talks about it
                                Last edited by BroMikey; 01-03-2017, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X