• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    So does just about every transformer style inverter. We can look at
    a scope and find just about anything we want to. In a modified
    set of stepped square pulses we can go to sine wave with a very very
    short length of wire wound around a transformer core.

Seeing coils transform square pulses into AC is a very old practice.

Anyone who understands the radio wave circuits of the past knows that
    waves are received in AC form and then manipulated by DC pulsating
    circuits to amplify. This can alter the smooth AC signal to the point
    that a simple filter is used to weed out the pure AC.

Nothing gained and nothing lost, just separated and or transformed.
    In a way of course you are right Bro but don't be blinded by your conviction . It is reactive current we consider (Bemf-ish) . reseach the effect of 'triplens' and specifically to fast switched power supplies (like Bedini's SSG for instance) you'll find the increase in SMPS has led to a huge increace in neutral conductor size. This reactive current is cumlative and circulating and like the rest of EE taught in order to confuse also it is not Radio we consider but wireless if you don't know the difference re EPD video - again make the connection if your a 'radio' guy find the SWR that Eric decribes as 'your desire' compare it to what you might TX on and consider the implications of the reverse action compared to Radio.
    Last edited by Duncan; 12-29-2016, 07:49 AM.
    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• The Whole Truth

Nothing but the truth

Let me start by saying I have always noted your ability to express FE
      far surpass mine, I understand you but writing it so fluently escapes me.

Yes thank you for you kind notation concerning the ministry, I started
      summer classes at age 15 years in Birmingham Michigan.

All of the names you mentioned were people who were attacked unfairly.
      Newman was not a victim even tho he claimed he was. Many never get
      that patent and the one's who do never make the big money from them.

We all have learned that playing the hero gets an inventor either paid
      off or dead. What should we do? That is easy Heins and Alek are doing
      it right under our noses.

Produce an add-on innovation that works to enhance existing technology
      this way our entire structure do not collapse over night. Let's play fair
      and honor our inventors who have laid the foundation by adding to
      their work so as to morph into the new day. Crushing the entire current
      domain for instance is what Stan M. tried and that got him dead.

Yes i think wisdom is better than zeal and purity than superiority. Being
      pure is all a relative statement today to a generation who does not
      know the rule maker. Joe was a sick man, but so are all men without
      hope if they follow only the survival of the fittest doctrine.

Did you see that George Michael just died? He did not follow the rules
      as laid out by the maker of all things and he got those nasty unclean
      spirits that cost him an early life.

it is so easy to figure out which side a person on , they are living a self
      seeking script or one that is always conscience of the possibility that
      their will harm others.

I saw Dennis deliver his you video and at one time he was not very
      careful with his words. He didn't have to do the superman act. Listen to
      Peter L. he told us all years ago what to do.
      Last edited by BroMikey; 12-29-2016, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• page 2

continuing

You hang a few panels, maybe a windmill or water wheel and right next
        to the battery bank is another set of large boxes called the accumulator
        or the amplifier which really do all the work.

In my mind this applies to several in the list of people you mentioned, Joe
        had big troubles, the first being he was born a Mormon and many men
        who are at the engineering money levels are drawn into the Masonic
        Lodge. It is well known that incestuous behavior has been part of the
        Mormon community for decades.

In Detroit I knew some of the families and grown up watching first hand
        where a father made children with all of his daughters. This was normal
        to them and the children were deformed. Just another example in the
        extreme where men do not pay attention to the laws given by the LAW
        GIVER.

I know you are right in your assessments by the perfect selection of
        terms when describing the multi-faceted nature of energy. It is like
        a fabric woven together so when we are able to disturb that locked
        together structure all of creation comes to the rescue to repair it.
        Last edited by BroMikey; 12-29-2016, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
          continuing

You hang a few panels, maybe a windmill or water wheel and right next
          to the battery bank is another set of large boxes called the accumulator
          or the amplifier which really do all the work.

In my mind this applies to several in the list of people you mentioned, Joe
          had big troubles, the first being he was born a Mormon and many men

In Detroit I knew some of the families and grown up watching first hand
          where a father made children with all of his daughters. This was normal
          to them and the children were deformed. Just another example in the
          extreme where men do not pay attention to the laws given by the LAW
          GIVER.

I know you are right in your assessments by the perfect selection of
          terms when describing the multi-faceted nature of energy. It is like
          a fabric woven together so when we are able to disturb that locked
          together structure all of creation comes to the rescue to repair it.
          a jolly good egg once said "Nuts"
          Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• @Bro
            In my mind this applies to several in the list of people you mentioned, Joe had big troubles, the first being he was born a Mormon and many men
            The problem I see is when people start throwing around unfounded accusations it opens the door for everyone to start doing the same. If you have proof of your claims then show it and if not what you are doing is called slander and you need to stop because it's offensive.

Maybe you could show us the vast expanse of your work Bro?, I mean by the way you talk you seem to have it all figured out. Have you done anything of substance other than sit at the computer all day harassing other people?.

Did you see that George Michael just died? He did not follow the rules
            as laid out by the maker of all things and he got those nasty unclean
            spirits that cost him an early life.
            Yes it must have been terrible to be rich, famous, successful, bring joy to millions of people and die at 53 years old. On the other hand to live twice that long and do nothing with your life seems like a waste of time. What have you done lately Bro?. I mean other than sit at the computer all day bashing people?.

AC

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion
              Let's assume for just a moment that Newman actually HAD something that produced more out than what you put in. How did he get it?

Probably in much the same way as John B did with the SG...the collapse of a coil to produce a high voltage discharge that can be used to charge up a bank of batteries.

Once in the battery it can be used like conventional energy, but cannot be put into a 3 battery system.
              Hey Turion

Excuse the moral fringe of outbursts while class is better spent your
              way. Nobody gets down to the nuts and bolts of making it work like you
              do. I am still gawking at rotor, gota get it finished and also I am setting
              up my ceramic saw to cut ferite cores so I can make larger coils fit.

I have some new epoxy I like that can make mounts fit anything.
              I am still dreaming up fixtures. Your words carry the most weight here
              and I am putting 2 and 2 together from your earlier posts. Your work
              is more than a collected pulse from a collapsing coil, the way we route
              the power is vital.
              Last edited by BroMikey; 12-29-2016, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• @Bro
                The LAW of the universe does not have dogs popping other dogs in
                their back side hallelujah. My point is that if a person can not get these
                most basic laws in proper order that they would never be able to do that
                in the very complex.
                Therein lies the problem and few in any know anything about the real laws of the universe. What your talking about are petty beliefs concocted my man such as religion, racism and money. The fact is if we were not exposed to these beliefs they would not exist and to presume they would in other places in the universe is wild speculation at best.

The only truly universal law is nature and so far as we know out of the trillions of galaxies each containing trillions of stars and planets only this one is inhabited by humans and their false ideals. As such your claim of knowing anything about universal law is a false claim because obviously nobody here has traveled throughout the universe and knows any better.

G.Michaels had lots of money? This is the measure of a man?
                Now we can see where you stand with scientific reasoning.
                No that's not what I said however I find it interesting how you have implied it relates to the measure of a man when it doesn't and then threw in scientific reasoning which has nothing to do with it. I'm not even sure how many logical fallacies you have committed with that paragraph... it may be a record of some sort.

It's like saying your dog is brown? This is racism against blacks?, now we see where you stand on multiplication. What the **** are you even saying dude?.

AC

Comment

• @Bro
                  What I am saying I have said, THE LAWS you see come from the
                  SELF EXISTENT ONE that you call a man made religion. Your views
                  obviously are in direct opposition to mine on many matters and that
                  is your choice.
                  Oh the self existent one, sorry but something cannot be its own cause because it would have to have the causal power of being before it was.
                  Don't get me wrong it would be cool because I could cause myself to be a rainbow colored unicorn before I ever was one or even was not one... no wait I think I'm high again.

This action is known as intellectual dishonesty when folk trade natural
                  laws for lawlessness. My personal view as spoken before is that anyone
                  who changes all of the norms at random to suit their daily life can
                  not advance rational thought in any subject.
                  This presumes the norm was ever normal, did you know your ancestors used to poop in the woods and smash each other over the head with a club as foreplay?. Thank the self existent one they randomly changed that norm to suit their daily life and advance rational thought. I understand you said your person view is that they shouldn't have changed but I would disagree.

Do I have to write that on your forehead? George M. got HIV from his
                  lawless behavior, he was well known for public sex acts with other men
                  as gross as it may seem to me I guess you are fine with that.
                  You guessed wrong again, your not very good at this Bro.

Mean while I can not bring myself to trust people who pervert the
                  natural laws, when they do, something fights back and like in this
                  case are gone. If men pervert one thing they will pervert other ideas
                  so I would be unable to believe their science.
                  So your saying if I liked to spank the wife's bottom when she's naughty then you couldn't believe my science?. So if for example I said one plus one equals two you could believe me however if I spanked my wife's bottom then you couldn't believe me...interesting. So scientifically speaking your beliefs are dependent on the state of my wife's buttocks...very interesting.

Casting spells over the Hollywood audience brings down the big money in his case and his sacrifice was his manhood. Those are natural laws
                  well known today. I can't help it if you have been living in no man's
                  land and don't know the score.
                  So he cast a spell by sacrificing his manhood, his bits and pieces?, jesus christ that must have been some spell.
                  I think you should go to NASA and straighten them out Bro. Just walk right in there and tell them spell casting perverts you don't believe their science and the self existent one told you so. I'm sure they would all tremble in fear and repent on the spot...myself not so much.

AC
                  Last edited by Allcanadian; 12-30-2016, 06:32 AM.

Comment

• Here is a collection of email exchanges on THE NEWMAN MOTOR.

Some say ignorance is BLISS?

JOE NEWMAN ACCUSED OF STEALING PROTOTYPE

Joe Newman - free energy claimant accused of incompetance

Comment

• Hi David of course without a prejudiced view lets dissemble what you write, as I say there are odd tricks being played with our thinking and I include my own

Let's assume for just a moment that Newman actually HAD something that produced more out than what you put in. How did he get it?

Lets rather assume nothing, lets rather consider that the many Professors Doctors and Engineers who were given free access to the machine and tested it many times knew how to use their instruments and testing (they used their own names addresses and put their reputations on the line) The very heart of where the extra energy is obtained is of course at the heart of the thread.

Probably in much the same way as John B did with the SG...the collapse of a coil to produce a high voltage discharge that can be used to charge up a bank of batteries. Not some massive generator that produces a Niagra Falls cascade of energy, but a simple system that will keep your batteries charged up, and in fact, charges them much faster than is commonly thought possible.

Of course to charge and restore batteries - Its such common knowledge now that pulse chargers restore batteries its simply a mute point and thats regardless of if it happens to be your own 3BGS ,Johns SSG or indeed a singe capacitor using di-electric breakdown and bridge the battery will be restored and charged. what portion of that curve provides extra free energy is the effect of interest to most of us and why. Classical electrical theory is not concerned with scale , In fact you will have seen EPD in the video I posted demonstrating resonance on open line feeders on a desk . Never mind Niagara falls and the power lines, still the principles dont change and the events are historical fact.

This is high voltage without current so many people will look at it as not worth much. But there are two devices we have to store that voltage that quite conveniently accept high voltage with little current in one side and supply lower voltage WITH current on the other side. One is a capacitor and the other is a battery.

David without being unkind I don't know how to start on this one.the components you mention store 'energy' not voltage as does a coil there always must be voltage and current however I guess if you could approach perfect resonance in a parallel circuit then you might have the situation you describe. perfect resonance isn't possible because theres always a resistance still that can be minimized with lots of winds the term High voltage is relative .

How do you get that discharge at little or no cost? You need a switching device that will supply low voltage to a coil and then turn it off SHARPLY to give you the coil collapse. If that switching device ALSO includes a spark gap, so much the better because something interesting happens when you introduce that spark PLUS a coil collapse. I've built such devices using an Arduino and mechanical devices which included a spark gap and the spark gap out performs the solid state for energy production per pulse, but the Arduino is able to pulse more times per minute than a mechanical, so is more efficient.

To use an Arduino, simply use the "Blink" program to fire a transistor allowing 12 volts to charge the coil, and then capture the energy of the collapse in a bridge rectifier across the coil. But remember. This is a different KIND of energy and you must condition your batteries to receive it (which means draining them BEFORE you charge them this way and running them through many charge cycles) and then they cannot be charged conventionally. Why do this? Well, according to John B they charge faster, they hold the charge better and they increase in capacity.

If you are doing it mechanically you need some kind of rotary switching device. A hall switch, optical switch, reed switch, or trigger coil like John used. Bob French and I have developed our own mechanical switch which utilizes a spark gap and is pretty efficient up to a certain rpm.

I am quite proficient with Arduino's PLCs and other programmable devices for the simple operation you describe a 555 is good enough. still Arduino's are fun. simply put 'pulse battery charger' in your search engine for more circuits and confirmation than you can shake a stick at.

Oh, by the way, when I do this, the coil I pulse is between the positives on the three battery system so
                      that almost all of the energy pulsed into the coil is collected in the charge battery. Pulse the coil and

inject the the Bemf into a battery ? Just the same as every one else then Bedini,Newman ,Adams ect without exception ?

Oh, by the way, the coils I use to do this are actually motor coils so I also get mechanical energy out of this since it causes a motor to turn.

Just like Newman Bedini Adams and uncle tom cobbley an all then?

Oh, by the way, this motor is also running a Lenz free generator which produces power as the motor rotates.
                      So you use a pulse to create more energy than you started with. You get MOST of the pulsed energy BACK in the charge batteries, and you get GENERATED energy from every pulse. You have to keep the two systems separate is all, because the energy pulled out of the bridge rectifier across the coil is always going to be a different KIND of energy. Once in the battery it can be used like conventional energy, but cannot be put into a 3 battery system.

I doubt anyone reading this thread is much concerned with the lenz free thing unless it is in itself a COP>1 machine in which case stand alone testing should prove the case. However your next line would catch everyones attention Use a pulse to create more energy not how I see it David, call me picky if you want but all these researchers Bedini ,Newman, Adams ect use a pulse to create the conditions that can be tuned to receive energy and it is those conditions that are being considered . w.r.t any pulsed /spark gap /series capacitor battery system (including yours) I'm assuming the same considerations apply.
                      to think there are hundreds of undiscovered sources of free energy and each researcher has found one is outrageous . That each researcher has stumbled unwittingly on the same source of energy and cant quantify explain or most of the time duplicate the effect makes a lot more sense doesn't it ? That it is a different sort of energy to anything we might normally encouner goes without saying and the probable reason for that is already outlined

There is no real conflict with what you are writing, or at least not until you assume a spark creates energy oh by the way we are still chasing the same fox kindest regards Duncan.
                      Last edited by Duncan; 12-30-2016, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• Hi Duncan and all

I thought this was always important to review. Arcing carbon OU

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKfebTL2iiY[/VIDEO]
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 12-30-2016, 10:53 AM.

Comment

• for your consideration
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfMHq64CW9U

however I woldn't want you to think as David has that a spark creates energy here is a circuit tuned to the other end of the scale (as I see it) - as an example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRME...e=channel_page

kindest regards Duncan
                          Last edited by Duncan; 12-30-2016, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• I see many posts with different opinions for and against Newman however I cannot say that it matters to me. There was a device with a theory and I have no interest in people I am interested in working concepts. Working concepts as in what could work versus what cannot work such as hoaxes and the old hidden battery theory.

So now that I have had my fun it may be time for an intelligent conversation. I had built a variation of the Newman device about a decade ago without any prior knowledge of what Newman had done. My logic was very simple as was the device, a magnet spinning within a 3" coil wound on a 6" long x 3" diameter ABS pipe. My logic was that a coil concentrates a magnetic field, the field density is highest in the core thus the magnet should be in the core. I was wrong because the induced current in the coil from the moving magnetic field also increases the Cemf and drag forces due to lenz law.

Same **** different pile and in retrospect I know where my logic failed me. One cannot do the same thing over and over and expect a different result. Normal is failure because we already know it cannot work therefore it must be something else... what is this something else?. This is equivalent to me asking you what you do not know which begs the question which parameters can we change?.

Well the core for one, the core is a spinning magnet but what qualities could change our parameters?. A weak magnet may induce a small current in the coil however a weak magnet also has one other property. A weak magnet under the influence of a strong applied field may 1) have it's polarity flip momentarily and 2) it may retain a weak field, flip under an external influence then flip back to it's original polarity. At which point we should understand the magnet field could oscillate in itself at a frequency not the same as that of the coil. What this means to you I will leave up to you.

Another concept I call a "permanent electromagnet" also has merit. It came about through building and testing many variations of the infamous Leedskalinin Perpetual Motion Holder or PMH. Obviously it is simply residual magnetism however is that all it is?. The most obvious point nobody seems to have noticed is that if there are not two pieces of iron with a boundary condition between them then it does not work. One part induces the other and in turn the other part induces the one thus there must be two parts dependent on one another. Strange thing about a residual magnetic field is that it does not diminish like an applied field. A month could go by and yet it's still there. I always wondered why nobody caught this, why nobody wondered why this is or how it could be utilized... if they only knew.

What everyone seems to have missed is the fact that a residual magnetic field is in some sense fluid and unstable. Unstable is not normal, unstable is different thus this is what we should be looking at and not the same old crap we already know cannot work. Meanwhile most experts think residual magnetism is a problem and should be designed out of the system because it messes up our BH curve. Rule number one, if an expert thinks it's a problem then it is most likely our solution.

Been there done that and if you want to throw a big old N52 neo in the core of this device be prepared to be dazzled by nothing of consequence. You cannot keep doing the same old crap and expect a different result... it doesn't work that way. My best results were always some off the wall ridiculous setup where I honestly had no clue what would actually happen.

It's almost a new year so I will throw in another concept I tested a long time ago. Look at the Newman commutator setup... what do you see?. Two switches, not one leg of the circuit but both legs and there is a very good reason to do this few here probably understand. Two switches always cause a voltage spike on simultaneous make and break of the switches... make and break. It creates a waveform which resembles an "H" on our oscilloscopes, why does it do this?. It happens because a very long conductor with a high inductance initially has a neutral polarity neither + or - when both legs are open circuit. When both switches close simultaneously the inrush current occurs at both legs towards the center which is the "make spike". When both switches are opened simultaneously an inductive discharge occurs creating the well known "break spike". Conclusion... two switches do not produce the same effects as one switch so long as both switches act simultaneously. I don't mean close or approximate and you won't see anything unless both switches are perfectly in time with one another which is why everyone here probably missed it. When you do get it exactly right you will know because everything lights up like a ****ing Christmas tree.

If you get really bored start looking through your favorite patents for the second switch. It's always on the other leg of the circuit labelled as an on/off switch right in front on you.

Best Regards
                            AC
                            Last edited by Allcanadian; 12-30-2016, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• a residual magnetic field ?

sometimes a visual aid helps the mind to ponder ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h78zDQDBzUg&t=6s

A happy new year to all ,and while it may be Naïve , hopefully the new year can bring some peace and change

where it is most needed.

respectfully
                              Chet K
                              If you want to Change the world
                              BE that change !!

Comment

• Nice to read you AC I too had a lot of fun with the PMH . residual magnetism ? well perhaps in the absence of any other description , a very interesting effect in that the PMH appears to store energy
                                an interesting idea struck me when I watched this video
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_2G28531sI
                                if the kiss of a magnet can turn off the PMH and the touch of battery can turn it on what happens if the permanent magnet is replaced with an electromagnet and an oscillator produced ? As you know AC the windings on the PMH are counter wound so effectively bi-filer - now if I had the core this guy in Nebraska has got his hands on I'd be tempted - he doesn't seem to realize he has a PMH in disguise.
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utdrWqrEQyw
                                Never got around to trying it . Its on the huge 'to do' 'to try' list. If I recall correctly in his book magnetic current EL writes he made a generator 'to make all kinds of electricity' from this thing and also took out a patent - good luck trying to find that! I do agree with your double switching cold electric is there.

Hi Ramset nice to hear from you too. Interesting video, a peaceful 2017 ? seems a mad world right now but who knows nothing is more certain than change.
                                happy new year all !

Comment

Working...
                                X