No announcement yet.

Newman Motor Finally Explained?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy to hear that someone is replicating the " multi-spark gap. " experiment by William Alek.

Looking at the 90 turn set up with 2 carbon arcs cop = 1038 % being so much higher than just 1 carbon arc that give cop = 100%.

His tesla like step down transformer that uses a ferrite rod is fairly efficient and reduces the VHV (very high voltage) down to a resonable level. In an earlier article from tesla tech conference 2006 he refered to these waves as successive electrum validum EV waves.
    The EV's might be refering to Ken Shoulder's EV's: Ken Shoulders' Electrum Validum
    Bill Alek said that these waves are collected by the low loss 10 uF capacitor.

I think the timing of charge and discharge into a battery may be tricky. The battery is not alone and the capacitor is faster than the battery.

A good page to copy
    Multi-Spark Gap Experiments

Joe Newman good to hear he gets ackowledement for his work.
    Last edited by mikrovolt; 06-03-2015, 08:29 AM.

Comment

I personally try to avoid signing a non-disclosure agreements on workable energy because
      I feel that We should have food,air, water and energy without over control by monopolies.
      Because the system is too far corrupt the devices must be public unencumbered projects
      that can be built by everyone.

But those who engineer or manufacture new and useful products are entitled to equal footing with the patent system regardless of size and status and this requires non-disclosure. But in most cases the product is denied opportunity by corrupt use of financial, media and legal system. Since some are aloud this senario is operative then success of the small cooperative ventures has value.

If someone puts a plans out in the public domain there is usually no motive other than to share their work with those willing to build it. As you begin to gather materials to replicate it is usually a misunderstanding of the functional details that becomes a challenge possibly a costly revision. When parts are available and everything is laid out then a successful build will add support that the experiment did or did not work as claimed.

It is a good reminder not to sign a non-disclosure. Alek and Newman made some information public and if it is useable it should not
      involve private intellectual property however the copy right and patent pending sometimes are parked waiting for investors who
      often insist on claiming any associated property rights.
      Ethical or unethical I am not aware of any evidence of mistrust.
      I focus on the quest to build and share a real over unity device with the goal to conserve oil.
      The world consumes 95.3 Billion barrels of oil per day.
      Last edited by mikrovolt; 06-04-2015, 10:51 AM.

Comment

wrong thought there

Thanks Mikrovolt and Bromikey,
        Sorry I used the term "dead end" there.

Each time we try to understand or replicate with the intent to learn and enjoy, it seems to turn negative or all the information has not been included. I'm not having emotional feelings here. Just it seems we barely get any where until a thread dies.

I did build this device and learned from it. Sorry Joit that you seem very disappointed in this Newman device. I'm only a novice at best, but I've studied all areas of electronics, mechanical, and such to try and understand this "alternative energy" or "overunity" or God forbid, "free energy".

Now we can talk and post all day what you can't do. I want to hear and tell what we can do.

wantomake

Comment

Joe Newman

The work of Joe Newman has not been properly validated. It has also not been proven to be wrong. The question is still open, in my opinion. I bought a copy of Joe's book, The Energy Machine of Joseph Newman, years ago and studied it intensely. In the book, he tells and documents the shoddy treatment he received from the science and engineering community. He did experiments and built machines that nobody else has replicated, but people have built similar machines at a smaller scale that did not live up to their expectations and just like that are convinced that Newman is a fraud.

I don't have the money to duplicate his work, but I will not jump on the bandwagon to say he is wrong. I want to see the results for myself before I reject what might actually be a wonderful technology.
          There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

Bromikey

Its not like that all from the Peoples are long haired Hippies, what are into such Devices, i just think on that at "S. Marks" and his TPU, Ed Grey, Dons Smith, Stan meyers ..

For J. Newman seems it was even the opposite, that he refused to take money, for a non-disclosure contract.
            I don't really know what they got suddenly such strong faith, maybe its the moment when they see what is possible, and they got a faith?
            But it doesn't help them anyway to get more investors, business has nothing to do with faith and i doubt you got more chances when you are a strong believer, even the opposite, you get maybe easier cheated.

And for weed, you should maybe inform yourself better, it was once a campaign, what was started at the 1920-40 against it, and second, its not even that worse like alcohol with its adverse effects at much situations, beside it seems have some positive effects on mental sick persons. The other claims about it are, that its a starter drugs for harder drugs, but i think its anyway like, when someone is into drugs, it doesn't really matter what he takes.

But anyway, you seems did want to indicate, that its always some weirdos, what have a unusual device with unusual claims.
            I don't know, what makes them weird, that they are in a public position and have to prove her claims over and over again for some nay-sayers, what mostly more then obvious refuse to believe that something works, with the only reason, that it is not in her book.
            I think talking to much with such peoples what refuse to think normal, can make you some strange too.

And i don't know, what all the studied technician do, for me, i saw them already laughing at the Joule thiefs, because this guys feel all so smart and don't bother with such minor devices or simple DC-motors, even the JT ie saves energy and can help great at charging batteries, but sure, thats "nothing fancy" for them. Maybe because they know its nothing fancy for them and you cant make some money or honor with it.

Maybe also, that the guys, what look already nuts are the one, what are not trustworthy and make herself public ridicules
            are less dangerous for the one what don't want to see such devices.
            I just remember a story about 1 Guy what had a little box with few transformers in it what showed OU, but he never disclosed it, never showed plans from it and was not known anywhere with his real name.
            So, maybe there are more peoples out what did figure out a few things, just noone see them because they are simple not known.
            Last edited by Joit; 06-05-2015, 05:18 AM.
            Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

me too

Originally posted by wayne.ct View Post
              The work of Joe Newman has not been properly validated. It has also not been proven to be wrong. The question is still open, in my opinion. I bought a copy of Joe's book, The Energy Machine of Joseph Newman, years ago and studied it intensely. In the book, he tells and documents the shoddy treatment he received from the science and engineering community. He did experiments and built machines that nobody else has replicated, but people have built similar machines at a smaller scale that did not live up to their expectations and just like that are convinced that Newman is a fraud.

I don't have the money to duplicate his work, but I will not jump on the bandwagon to say he is wrong. I want to see the results for myself before I reject what might actually be a wonderful technology.
              I agree Wayne,
              I too don't have the money to replicate this machine, but did through together a small 4" dia. unit with 200 winds top then bottom, using round flat microwave magnets (4), brass rod through for the rotor. Powered by 9 volt battery. It does surprise me, and I like the fact that it charges during off rotation. The commutator has three bars on it and is from old scrap drill motor.

I always build small to see if this idea is worth the trouble,
              wantomake

Comment

[QUOTE=wayne.ct;276371]The work of Joe Newman has not been properly validated. It has also not been proven to be wrong. The question is still open, in my opinion. I bought a copy of Joe's book, The Energy Machine of Joseph Newman, years ago and studied it intensely. In the book, he tells and documents the shoddy treatment he received from the science and engineering community. He did experiments and built machines that nobody else has replicated, but people have built similar machines at a smaller scale that did not live up to their expectations and just like that are convinced that Newman is a fraud.

The protocol testing device stops the voltage spikes. Then decreases efficiency of system.

Comment

Originally posted by Joit View Post
                  Bromikey

Its not like that all from the Peoples are long haired Hippies, what are into such Devices, i just think on that at "S. Marks" and his TPU, Ed Grey, Dons Smith, Stan meyers ..

For J. Newman seems it was even the opposite,......................................... ...................real name.
                  So, maybe there are more peoples out what did figure out a few things, just noone see them because they are simple not known.

I understand your post very well Joit and thank you for your
                  viewpoint. Maybe this is safer coming from Newman? Maybe.

Yes the crack pot approach is maybe safer, like John Hutchinson
                  uses that crazy way of messing with peoples minds.

"I don't inhale"

It gets them off the hook. It's a roll yer own type of
                  experimenters dream world.

Then the FEDS leave them alone.
                  Last edited by BroMikey; 06-05-2015, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                    I understand your post very well Joit and thank you for your
                    viewpoint. Maybe this is safer coming from Newman? Maybe.

Yes the crack pot approach is maybe safer, like John Hutchinson
                    uses that crazy way of messing with peoples minds.

It gets them off the hook. It's a roll yer own type of
                    experimenters dream world.

Then the FEDS leave them alone.

Comment

protocol testing device

Hi Max,

Can you explain in more detail what you are trying to say? Are you saying J. Newman was not using a valid protocol to measure the performance of one of his machines?

Thank you.

Originally posted by maxc View Post

The protocol testing device stops the voltage spikes. Then decreases efficiency of system.
                      There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne.ct View Post
                        Hi Max,

Can you explain in more detail what you are trying to say? Are you saying J. Newman was not using a valid protocol to measure the performance of one of his machines?

Thank you.
                        Newman's energy machine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia This is what was used for testing by them the power that rule the normal device used in checking efficiency. When placed across the newman moter it flattens out the voltage spikes!

Comment

J. Newman complained about, that they grounded the device
                          https://youtu.be/pHUbRC5Pigo?t=39m15s
                          Last edited by Joit; 06-07-2015, 12:48 PM.
                          Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

I believe I believe

Originally posted by Joit View Post
                            J. Newman complained about, that they grounded the device
                            https://youtu.be/pHUbRC5Pigo?t=39m15s
                            Joe has been pushed around long enough. Maybe a factory

in the last 40 years could have gotten some of that energy

from one of these machines. Maybe a Small business could have

seen some saving from one of Joes machines? Nothing.

Maybe in the last 40 some year someone somewhere could show

how much money they saved running one of these machines?

Nothing.

Maybe it is not cost effective. Maybe some have tried it.

You would think that a small factory would have taken Joe N

on for a few bucks to see if the machine could save money.

Nothing.

You would think that factories running $100,000 power bills

could afford several thousand to save 10X that much.

Nothing.

If Joe is really doing what he says maybe he could run something

non stop, such as a large water pump shooting the water into

the air to show farmers around the world that he has a free

never ending water fountain.

Nothing.

Joe keeps saying that people COULD pump water and that people

COULD do this this and people COULD do that with his machine

but never a working example, never.

Nothing in 40 years that shows a closed loop self runner.

Nothing.

Does any one ever think about how long 40 years is?

40 years is plenty of time to show a functioning working example

of a self running machine powering something especially with

Joe starting out in the 70's as a young Engineer so highly

intelligent. Of course Joe says all of those standing around

must not be very smart because they don't believe his carnival

sales approach is really real stuff.

Nothing from nothing = Nothing

And that is all we as the general populous has for a working self

runner.

Zero.

Comment

WOW WOW WOW

I am so glad to see you are finally starting to wise up and not believe everything you see on YouTube or hear about from this source or that source. I actually have an original Joseph Newman Energy Machine book from back in the 1980's. I was very intrigued by what he wrote. But then I saw an article where he was actually driving a car powered by one of his motors and some 9 volt batteries. I am sure you are thinking the same thing I thought. He can run a car on 9 volt batteries! That is amazing! Then I found out he was using a couple of thousand of them connected in series and parallel to give him a couple of thousand volts at a few amps. He was just trading volts for amps. Nothing magical or OU about that at all. I was very disappointed in him.

Now maybe you can understand why those of us that have been at this a while are not so quick to jump on the bandwagon for every guy that comes on YouTube or this forum claiming he's "GOT IT" and then doesn't show any real proof he has anything.

I most definitely believe OU is possible. But I am very skeptical of those making wild claims when they show nothing to back those claims up. And since I have been at this a while I have seen a lot of the same old stuff shown over and over again that still doesn't work.

Respectfully,
                              Carroll
                              Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Additional comments

First, Thanks to Max for explaining his comment. Yes, your comment is appropriate.

Second, I see Carroll and I have a lot in common. We apparently have the same Newman book!

Third, Newman is a showman and not the engineer he would like to be.

Tough for you, Joe.

Comment

Working...
                                X