Newman Motor Finally Explained?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• respect your thoughts AC lets and consider this one first

Well the core for one, the core is a spinning magnet but what qualities could change our parameters?. A weak magnet may induce a small current in the coil however a weak magnet also has one other property. A weak magnet under the influence of a strong applied field may 1) have it's polarity flip momentarily and 2) it may retain a weak field, flip under an external influence then flip back to it's original polarity. At which point we should understand the magnet field could oscillate in itself at a frequency not the same as that of the coil. What this means to you I will leave up to you.

and look at a working example of the flipped or neutralized magnet running a COP> machine in the very simplest way I know is here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM_H...B9B16FE7BE4377

I think is was Bob Teal who got f'ukc'd up for daring to try and introduce this system
    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Just for fun I'll stick with the Teal thing - the guy thinks its OU and it probably is. he notes himself the drive is inefficient ... here's what seems an answer to that
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yki...ature=youtu.be
      gonna build it AC ? beyond my workshop I'm afraid
      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Hello Duncan
        Nice to read you AC I too had a lot of fun with the PMH . residual magnetism ? well perhaps in the absence of any other description , a very interesting effect in that the PMH appears to store energy
        I have come a very long way and many times it is hard to relate to others notions of how things work. In essence it is a magnetic field which continues to reside in the material of the PMH after the applied field is removed hence the term residual magnetism. However most are not seeing the whole picture, I have one core and it is magnetized retaining some magnetism. Now I use two cores in contact through a boundary condition and the scenario changes. While one core may only retain a small field two cores must reinforce each others field through magnetic induction allowing a larger field to be retained outside the context of an applied field.

Why is this so?...the gap. If there is no gap there is no boundary condition and if there is no boundary condition there is no magnetic induction and one field cannot reinforce the other. The moment we separate the two cores the fields collapse inward to each core as if they were singular cores and lose the ability to retain the larger field once held between them. You see one plus one can equal three in this case because the mutual field is much larger than the two singular fields.

Now we go back in time, not unlike Ed if I have one PMH in a series of many bound in a circle we have mutual fields within mutual fields, wheels within wheels. One disturbance must translate to the next but none may dissipate as each magnetic link in the chain remains closed upon itself. One missing component is the coils which allow the fields already present to never reverse course and continue on like a snake chasing it's tail. Realistically it would seem to be just a better form of travelling magnetism device not unlike a shaded pole device without all the inherent losses. We could call it super non-conduction.

You know in 2016 I thought I might be happier trying to conform to the norm. I made the effort and tried to play nice it's just that at the end of the day I was still surrounded by ****ing robots. I like your posts because your not one of them, the robots.
        Happy new year Duncan.

AC

Comment

• @Duncan
          Just for fun I'll stick with the Teal thing - the guy thinks its OU and it probably is. he notes himself the drive is inefficient ... here's what seems an answer to that
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yki...ature=youtu.be
          gonna build it AC ? beyond my workshop I'm afraid
          I built the Teal machine many years ago...didn't work out. I was younger then and thought I had it all figured out when in fact I had nothing figured out, such is life.

AC

Comment

• Oh in some respects AC very much one of robots , I spent many years in various colleges learning first EE then Telecomm's then HT grid theory and practice and then believe it or not VHF and UHF radio theory and practice . of course thats yester-years when the prevailing thinking was an educated youth was good for the country and so schooling fee's were if not free next to nothing.
            I enjoyed it once I got a grip of higher maths and so did lots and tried lots. The trouble is it was exactly what you describe 'robotic' however even back then I realized the same area's in each 'trade' were taught differently but never stopped to consider why.
            Its pretty obvious now isn't it ? The trail of murdered or threatened people and damaged families says it all. It is indeed as you say use the very extreme of one part of EE and force it into the extreme of another where the exceptional does happen and it certainly doesn't obey any of the classical teaching I have endured. There lies a problem we both have 'conveying thoughts' we only have the language we have been taught to describe things extraordinary, just as you have tried to do with PMH.
            As I view machines I like you am only really interested in 'if the principle can work or not' Newman himself ? ?
            I like VW Beetles but I don't think I would have liked Adolf Hitler over much!
            As I view these things everything starts off as a variable - size of coil - weight of rotor - strength of magnets - number of turns - and just as you say the answer is nearly always somewhere the so called expert's can't go and thats exactly where I try to prod. (and so do you) I also get a bit carried away sometimes and to steady myself I look at some of the video's and work out how I might 'hide the battery' (so to speak) I watched this one by TK (not that I'm accusing TK of falsehood you understand) simply how I might go about stitching this up .(If I wanted to) first enjoy the video -
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceDEIg9ETbA

Now you see the bolt coming out of the fresh concrete ? that is (oops might be) connected solidly to neutral and earth , they are of course one and the same in Europe and usually bonded together at the mains supply (PME system)now called T-NCS in the new idiom even so the guy makes good and bloody sure that connecting nut is tight - It has to be he's going to stick his tongue on it ! Its part of the act The neutral has to be solid
            Just like any 230v mains grid circuit there has to be a live and neutral - thats the neutral !
            The big plastic box and the oafs padding about smoking and wot not - In the theater its called 'props and distraction' a big box full of impressive looking bollix ! what it does have hidden in there somewhere is a very simple circuit called a latching relay its used on pretty much every motor starter as 'No volt protection' of course this would be a relay with a 9volt (ish coil jigged into it)
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7SuHDmuVUk
            so the box and all the bollix inside would essentially be nothing more or less than 'a switch' of course endless bollix can be introduced -- starting the oscillator on the cap cappuss iliminator - tell the dumplings any O'l crap. feed um rice! ham it up -its part of the act!
            so you've grasped the neutral ? it goes without saying both cables in the flex leaving the 'magic box' are connected to the neutral each carrying half the current like ohms laws says, odd that isn't it ? a good touch to the act! you've grasped the switch ? where does the single live come in from the grid and the fuse board ? The choices are literally into any of those appliances. probably not the lights because you can see behind them . my choice to fool the dumplings with least effort and damage to this scabby old hut a little hole through the wall into the leg of that fan thats hard against the wall. (In fact I think I see it -- white? )blow up 47 Secs and give that leg a hard stare . one of the troupe oafs moves the fan slightly -- look again at 8M07s
            It could equally be into the kettle base. It really makes absolutely no difference which appliance the single core is sneaked into, it connects the live of the grid via the plug to that multi plug extension lead. (back feeds is a slang term an electrician would understand immediatly)
            which in turn connects the live conductor to everything else. would TK consider such trickery? course not honest as the days long ! however I won't be spending much time considering that 'magic box' will any of you?
            Last edited by Duncan; 12-31-2016, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• Happy New Year

Greetings...

I am ordinary guy with low knowledge in electronics but I do like experimenting what ever I can use with in hand used parts. After reading from the very 1st page, I think, I ve already make this kind of motor consist with commutator, some neos from my broken rc helli, single coil single strand ccw, a bike hub & 12v batt.

By looking at AC's vids, I saw its a lookalike commutator used to switch negative & positive polarity which cause the coil to push & pull my neos. I dont have any special tools to measure the efficiency of this motor. Just a cheap multimeter to monitor the volts drawn from my 12v batt go into this motor.

Without any knowledge of 'OU' that day, I do saw 'spark' at my commutator switches (which I made from alluminium tin can & it burnt many time) & I saw the number of volt jump high irregularly each spin while monitoring. I dont have the motor nowadays as I already dismantle the coil to built SSG circuit using the same CCW.

If this is the 'kind of motor' this thread were talking about, please let me know. I will dig my old hdd to find my old pic, plan of the setup & some low quality video that I capture that time. The motor does work with single coil & neos on top. It should work with another 2nd coil stack ontop. (maybe the 2nd coil can act as generator & 1st coil was acting as motor)

I dont know much, but as I said, its my hobby to built/replicate watch it work & this motor really spin, produce spark & it show voltage higher than my 12v input.

Please guide me folks.
              Thanks in advance & wishing you all a Happy New Year....

Comment

• youre very first post ! welcome to energetics and welcome to the thread. we pad around a different energy source and its very difficult to tell what can help make the connection in any of our minds to the maths and science of whats happening. so it might be engineered . if you don't post what you have done we certainly won't learn anything if you do dig your attempt out and post the video we just might.
                publish and be dammed!
                Last edited by Duncan; 12-31-2016, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                  youre very first post ! welcome to energetics and welcome to the thread. we pad around a different energy source and its very difficult to tell what can help make the connection in any of our minds to the maths and science of whats happening. so it might be engineered . if you don't post what you have done we certainly won't learn anything if you do dig your attempt out and post the video we just might.
                  publish and be dammed!
                  Thanks mate. yup, its my 1st post as this is the 1st project (motor) that quite the same as I successfully replicate to run from scrap parts in my home. I just keep on reading and do since the day I registering in this forum. (I just keep the positive side knowledge )

With your positive encouragement, I will dig it wether or not its an outdated project. Who knows, it might reaching toward my goal - to power my home with off grid system.

Will be back with more info soon...

Comment

• @Duncan
                    Oh in some respects AC very much one of robots , I spent many years in various colleges learning first EE then Telecomm's then HT grid theory and practice and then believe it or not VHF and UHF radio theory and practice . of course thats yester-years when the prevailing thinking was an educated youth was good for the country and so schooling fee's were if not free next to nothing.
                    No you could not be a robot because robots do not know they are robots and when confronted deny the possibility. Thus your own admission of the possibility in a sense precludes the possibility.

I was talking with a third year EE recently and he seemed to be losing faith so I explained that his studies are like pre-school. They are only the beginning of a very long journey should he choose to accept it. I starting talking about my experiments with AC generators I built for use in island mode. How loading causes a loss of reactive current and system collapse which can be prevented by injecting an external Emf into the generator. I spoke of beat frequencies evolving between generators modifying the reactance profile producing unidirectional currents in an alternating system. I also introduced him to the work of Steinmetz and Weber which is required reading in my books. Apparently he had never heard of them before which I found odd. You can always tell when the programming is being overridden because there is an excitement in the air and a sparkle in their eyes.

What theory can never replace is hands on experiments regarding the theory and curiosity. Personally I found that in order to move forward one must look backwards. Ancient technologies did not use large alternating currents, they did not dissipate large currents through small conductors because this is not how nature works. Nature uses subtle forces to modify material properties and it is this change in properties which is the impetus for external change. Thus one can only come to the conclusion such as Tesla did that the present system is built upon a false and un-natural premise.

How can one presume to interact with the environment when one has built a system designed to exclude it?. It is very difficult starting over and moving in a new direction. However it can also be very rewarding and exciting because the path is unknown to us. Personally I'm pumped about the coming new year and have more experiments and builds than I could possibly finish.

Maybe we could chat in the new year?. Throw around some idea's, I'm always open to new idea's and the forums are like watching re-runs from the 80's.

Regards
                    AC

Comment

• why I'm sure t'would be delightful AC although I'm afraid Steinmetz is a hard bone to chew for me. anyway as far as I can tell huge tracts of it have been removed from circulation. It does appear to me that back in the day it was Steinmetz who completely altered the thrust of Tesla's investigations.
                      t'other place is quieter for assignations and setting up chats.
                      I know you will have watched this short documentary but Its for the many reading you who have also never heard of Steinmetz, However a little reflection on the war of the currents, the first hydro electric generator and AC power line just who was GEC and who was Westinghouse and the contradiction here
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6lYoKBnPOY
                      At one point In this documentary whilst blowing the Steinmetz trumpet the camera scans across a library of his books ' - alas not many of them available! I assume you've got a private stash to enjoy ?
                      optimistic for 2017 ?, well yes I know this gigantic change has to happen but the ramifications of the inevitable upheaval must be far reaching. Hopefully It won't be mundane for you anymore. the status quo has to tip soon. By the social /political changes going on - expected very soon.
                      kindest regards Duncan

Comment

• Xmemphis - Its not really just building things its rather a mental block , In practice just as AC describes you end up doing something practically that shouldn't really apply anyway to electrical engineering . Almost every book tptb (the powers that be) don't want you to study . and most of the effects AC talks of (including Steinmetz) are portrayed in one way or another in this old video.
                        In Steinmetz maths events happen simultaneously at different ends of a line (faster than light) not a concept a hewer of wood and drawer of water like me like me can easily grasp . That it happens practically and can be done is much easier on old synaptic gaps.
                        This video was once described by JB as 'an unfortunate event' it was unfortunate for Chris and EPD their life's changed out of all recognition in fact Chris didn't last to long after one of them 'friendly visits' you hear so much about. JB had one of them 'visits' and a bit of a batter he knew how far the elastic can be stretched
                        you could do much worse Xmemphis than to watch this video many times. take in every word and slowly try to grasp what the hell they are talking about . It is solid gold from one end to the other.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7oAlvaC8ls

Comment

• Thank you Duncan

The various engineering handbooks that I have dug in over the
                          years have shown me I forgot more than I remember and then
                          your time is up. Your words of wit are wonder and hope to the thinking
                          man. Keep doing this, I really enjoy the expanse of your polished mind
                          that knows how shinning things are beyond all boundaries while seeing
                          out of this cloudy and stained spy glass.

You are a blessed man to have such gifts. I also see that you have
                          some answers that you are a bit hesitant to proceed with. Well I was
                          there before also and when you decide to cross it is no party yet well
                          worth it.

Bill Alek says his takes a lot less solar panel area to maintain his smart
                          pak charging station. Pretty good wouldn't you say while those cells are
                          only there to hide reality.

Now back to the engineering handbook, where was I?

May God bless everyone and a "HAPPY NEW YEAR"
                          Last edited by BroMikey; 12-31-2016, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• Newman

Originally posted by MagnaMoRo View Post
                            I have seen many so-called replications on the net. But, Newman's secrets have been hidden in plain sight for some time. It is FUZZY, but this video image actually reveals (in part) how the Newman motor is actually laid out.

Shows the exploded view of the motor (top and bottom coils and magnet shaft). Note the shaft is very long, which exposes it to a higher concentration of the magnetic A field along the length of the massive coil's wires, for enormously increased torque.

Shows cross section of the shaft, consisting of a hexagonal shaped core with attached magnets, Norths facing out along the top 3 sides and Souths out along the bottom 3 sides.

Shows that Newman's real motor not only incorporates horizontal coils, but a set of vertically placed coils as well.

Happy building!

MagnaMoRo
                            The video is still available:

Code:
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ2-p5Zc8qY
                            And that image is still there, but blurry:

Anyhow, here's his famous commutator:

Notice how every third section of the commutator shorts the stator coil.

Rest in Peace: Joseph Westley Newman (July 2, 1936 – March 6, 2015)

By the way, everybody, you can get his writings from the following link:

http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/BooksDownload.html
                            Last edited by vidbid; 02-15-2019, 04:17 AM. Reason: added image
                            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                              youre very first post ! welcome to energetics and welcome to the thread. we pad around a different energy source and its very difficult to tell what can help make the connection in any of our minds to the maths and science of whats happening. so it might be engineered . if you don't post what you have done we certainly won't learn anything if you do dig your attempt out and post the video we just might.
                              publish and be dammed!
                              Here some of my old pics regarding my first replication build of motor with switches for a start. I replicate this as I saw this motor claimed to use less input & can do high torque output ( my imagination to spin generator ) while it recharge it self. But as I mention earlier, I'm lack of advance eletronics & engineering knowledge. I just try to build/replicate as many device that can use scrap parts in my home.

I have good reason to build that time as I am nearly broke & my electrical source meter were taken by my local utility. So I keep on searching for information how to power my home off grid.

I cant afford to buy solar system. Cant do windmill either coz not kind of windy weather here. What is on my mind that time is just to use battery to spin motor which I can use to spin a generator for producing 240v. Didnt know much about looping that time also burn out my inverter as I try to feed the access voltage to my source batt.

But I stop this project after successful make it a working with small scale. It need much more coil lenght for bigger build & many neos to gain higher torque. After all, my source battery keep running out that time (using inverter to power my lights at night ) so I move on to another build which can charge more battery faster using single battery input to recover all my depleted battery.

I just saw vidbid images about the commutator switches of newman's motor. Its kind of different from what I've done. My commutator was just functioning as polarity switches. But to see a segment that shorting the stator coil, accidently, without knowing, I also have replicate that kind of rotor in another past motor build. (I will share it later on)

Who knows, maybe some of us just knew about this kind of information & same level with me as a newbee & want to build simple hands on things as a start in their learning process, we can share alot.

I do know different in theory, practical, possibility, imagination & invention. So as newbee, thanks in advance for all of you that made me keep on builde/replicate & learning.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Continue of my build in the past.
                                Please tell me, is this kind of motor same as the Newman concept motor.

Thanks.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X