Self-induction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self-induction

My purpose for posting is to inspire others. I don't claim through word or deed to be an authority in anything other than my own illusion. What I mean by that is I don't care if I am right or wrong, with that, I have nothing to prove, and nothing of value which I can share other than my ideas, some tested some conjecture. I don't claim that ideas come to me any different than how they come to anyone else. I have followed one or two of these ideas deeper down the rabbit hole, in the direction of their ultimate origin, and those few insights gained from that trip are the things I would like to share with you at this time.

In the spirit of payback being what it is, those who would call themselves my enemies please feel free to post your comments and thoughts. What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. No point in arguing, not sure how you view it, speaking for myself, the ideas which inspired the path I've adopted didn't originate with me, that being the case, there is no point in me trying to defend the information, either I got it right, or I got it wrong, my judge is the (source the of all ideas), not my peers.

Self-induction, the source of all that we have come to detest in our machines, is in reality as I interpret reality, the self acting gyro, the power supply which centers all systems. Its because we haven't related self-induction to ourselves that we haven't been able to see it for what it is, our complete disconnection from it is reflected in the devices we build around it. Tesla was probably not the first but was as far as I can tell the last who really comprehended the nature of self-induction and through this comprehension was enabled to articulate its significance and its immediate relation to capacity and frequency to us. Lets work together, lets try and comprehend this mechanism. It is my opinion that when we comprehend it, we will then have in our possession a key which will unlock many locked doors.

Regards

Very interesting

Hi erfinder,

I am glad you decided to go ahead and start a thread. Your thoughts so far are very interesting. I have some ideas to add but I want to wait and let you finish you thoughts first so I don't confuse anyone or divert from the direction you are going. After you are done my thoughts may be changed so I want to wait to post what I am thinking. I am looking forward to what you have to share. I remember from our Skype chat you showed me some pretty interesting things. I hope some of that will be what you are willing to share.

Carroll
    Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

My 2 cents worth

My thoughts are more in line with the attitude about self-inductance rather than the mechanism of how it works. What I am about to post will probably upset some of the members of this forum. Sorry about that but I feel a lot of people have been fed a bunch of foolishness about self-inductance.

It seems that there is a strong attitude that self-inductance is some kind of enemy that needs to be conquered or overcome. Erfinder you posted that you thought of self-inductance as a kind of gyro. I am interested in hearing more about what you meant by that. I have for a long time now thought of self-inductance as related to motors as the governor that helps to keep the motor under control. If it were not for the self-inductance of the motor then there would be no limit to the amount of current the motor would try to draw except for the resistance of the wires and the limit of the power supply. In other words our motors would be going up in smoke because we would have no natural limit to the current.

Transformers would work the same way. They would not be at idle current when there was no load and would use large amounts of current even when not supplying any current to the secondary. We probably could not even design a transformer that would work without burning up if we didn't have self-inductance.

Without self-inductance there would be no L-C circuits. A coil would not have any inductance and therefore we could not have tuned circuits that use coils and capacitors. It is hard to imagine that we could even have our modern communication systems without having L-C circuits that can be tuned to an exact frequency. Yes you can make a resonant circuit with a cap and resistor but that circuit is not nearly as efficient as a L-C circuit.

So I don't see self-inductance as something to be conquered but more as something to be understood better so we can make better use of it. I am looking forward to any ideas from you erfinder or anyone else on how to make better use of self-inductance. I know from my own testing that very quick and short pulses can be used to side-step some of the effects of self-inductance. There are probably other ideas out there can be used also.

Respectfully, Carroll
      Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Originally posted by erfinder
        , how do we associate the coils one to another so that they are dielectrically opposed and magnetically aligned?
        I believe there may be significant info here that speaks to your query:
        Radiant-Energy-OverUnity
        I need more time to wade through it myself.
        Bob

Comment

Great start

Er, I gotta tell you

I am very happy you've opened a new thread, a new start if you will. And I am really excited about what your are discussing, I do find your information/interpretation very interesting always did, sshhh ,I just was always left with so many questions, I'm willing to bet the farm there are a lot of people who want to hear your ideas.
          Looking forward to the trip.

Regards
          Machine

Comment

I am pretty sure you are asking about the 3BGS thread so I will try to answer your questions as best I can since I have spent several months now working on that project.

I believe there is a mistake in that set of drawings. Picture #2 shows battery 3 in series with battery 2 and says it is now gaining charge. I believe that to be a mistake in the series of pictures. The only time battery 3 will gain in charge is when it is in the position shown in pictures 1 and 4.

Now to get to your question: if batteries 1 and 3 together equal the voltage of battery 2 I don't think you will get any current moving. As we have seen over and over again when battery 3 has a high internal impedance the motor we use instead of the low resistance load will not run. After a period of time the voltage across battery 3 appears to have an effect of lowering the impedance of the dead battery and current starts to move through the motor and into battery 3. We know this because we see the motor start to run. When the motor is not running we see the voltage on battery 3 is equal to the voltage on batteries 1 and 2 combined in series. My explanation assumes you were asking about the normal connection as shown in pictures 1 and 4. I have seen that set of figures before and don't really know how they got drawn that way as it does not make any sense and there is no way battery 3 can be getting any charge except in the first and last pictures. If you have seen some explanation as to how that is supposed to work I would like to see it. I am curious as to what someone was thinking when they drew them like that.

Later, Carroll

Comment

From the source??

I read in Patric Kelly's book. and under Nicola Tesla's 4-Battery Switch….

"The battery getting run down, has nothing to do with the current flowing through the bulb, the battery would get run down if the bulb were left out of the circuit. The useful “work” of creating light by having the current flow through the bulb, does not “use up” any current, and more importantly, it does not “use up” any energy. Energy cannot be “used up” - it just gets transformed from one form to another"

It also talked about John Bedini's 3 Battery circuit and how if you rotated the batteries, they would all charge up. That is the circuit you posted, and what I INTENDED to do the day I first hooked up the 3BGS. I didn't have a bulb so I used a motor. BUT, weird things happened before I could start rotating the batteries, and the rest is history. I NEVER got around to trying to rotate the batteries to see what would happen.

Sometime back I posted about the 3BGS on John Bedini's forum because I felt like I owed it to John to start a discussion about it on his forum. There wasn't much interest, but John DID respond. Here is what he had to say:

"These diagrams come about from the original Tesla Switch this is something that we used to find potential charge. for example you can move charges with the same polarity.
              We could never get anybody to study the results. My German Friend told a story of charging single dry cell batteries by rubbing his Keys across them. I showed him the circuits your working with here, he said it worked every time with a mechanical switch. It had something to do with the sparking, or a single pulse. You could call this a spike of voltage. He worked for NASA and the information vanished one day So I'm sure they got the system working and he never was seen again. People have seen some strange effects from this arrangement providing the batteries were rotating electronically at 10 Hz. when the machine was stopped all batteries were charged to full. The load was set by a single resistor or a 12 volt car tail light."

PLEASE take a look at the posted schematic again. A careful look. You will see that there is NO INDICATION of which are the positive or negative terminals on the batteries!! Although each of the batteries has a small black projection on one end and one of the batteries has that at the opposite end from the other two. So you COULD say that is an indicator. At the time I didn't notice that. I switched battery three around because of something I had read somewhere else and wanted to see if the motor would run between two positives. That diagram and John's comments about it do not necessarily apply to the 3BGS. Just wanted to make sure everyone was aware of that and not taking anything for granted. Lots of folks have seen this diagram and I have referred to it often as what gave me the idea for the 3BGS, but it was one of THREE things that was responsible for the setup I began with. So perhaps the first step in clarification we need here is whether we are talking about the diagram AS POSTED, or with the third battery reversed??

Dave
              Last edited by Turion; 01-13-2014, 04:21 AM.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
              —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Hw does the current move

If you assume that (in diagram 1) the positive pole of the battery is closest to the motor….Put the neg of your meter on the neg of battery 1 and the positive of your meter on the side of the motor closest to battery 1 and read voltage. Then move the pos of your meter to the far side of batt 1 and read voltage again. Since there is greater voltage on the far side,I have always assumed that is the direction of flow, and that the motor adds something to it.

Dave
                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

A little small comment from curious boy who is trying to understand Ohm law.
                  If you have a DC circuit and a resistance then the current measured anywhere (before and after the load resistor ) is the same. So I'm asking : how this damn current can have any active role in heating resistor ? I'm asking because I can imagine water analogy with pipes system , water flowing inside, resistor as a small narrowing in pipe and a pump as a DC source.And I see only a pressure of water here is doing work

Comment

The current is a flow of charge and the "charges" have different levels of "charge" or "potential"
                    the magnitude of current flow remains the same but the level of charge in the "charges" making up the
                    "flow of charges" or current is diminished by a load or circuit resistance and energy is dissipated.

Remember the electrons do not flow the charges do.

Last edited by Farmhand; 01-13-2014, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Steve,

I'm glad you decided to dust your machines off and elaborate on your findings. Of course you will have comments form the best, be cool! This could be a learning experience for everyone.

Good luck and do your thing!

Keep it Clean and Green

Midaz
                      Last edited by Midaztouch; 01-13-2014, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Question : did somebody captured on very fast oscilloscope flyback spike which occur when coil saturated by magnetic field (solenoid) is abruptly disconnected ? I'm very interested to see details of oscillation I suspect there...

Comment

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                          Question : did somebody captured on very fast oscilloscope flyback spike which occur when coil saturated by magnetic field (solenoid) is abruptly disconnected ? I'm very interested to see details of oscillation I suspect there...
                          boguslaw,

Thanks for being here. I got a secret to share, I don't know how to read a scope. I got an older one, and do put it to use, however, am not qualified to tell you what I'm looking at. I have looked at the waveforms generated in circuits when the current running through them is interrupted, didn't begin to noticed anything out of the ordinary till I started experimenting with more exotic coil configurations. I have a question for you, and please forgive me for answering your question with a question. Have you ever witnessed the spike generated at switch closure? That's the one I am interested in. That one doesn't get much attention, a current pulse! That's the one that I want. Don't want to pay for it though.

Regards
                          Last edited by erfinder; 02-25-2014, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Erfinder I'm delighted to see you have opened a thread and are presenting your own case .. just as you see it. I too have formed my own view of thing and also do not like being presented with official complex dogma with which I can't hope to compete and indeed don’t wish to get bogged down in .
                            You see for example in one of the posts above where back EMF is being considered and the transformer referenced the operation of a transformer is simply taken for granted, In actual fact nothing could be further from the truth as evidenced by Chris Carson (RIP) Here (sorry at the end of one video and the start of another)

Part 4 of 6: Eric Dollard & Chris Carson Tesla Longitudinal Wave Energy SBARC Ham Radio - YouTube

Part 5 of 6: Eric Dollard & Chris Carson Tesla Longitudinal Wave Energy SBARC Ham Radio - YouTube

so even the very basics of the expert conception are in question in fact obviously very wrong . Of course it is the way of forums that you are confronted head on with the official diatribe .. in your case erfinder I start to see that was probably because you wish to comprehend something you are seeing . Like you I see something very anomalous and have gradually worked toward a solution that at least I can comprehend, now you have opened a thread I would be delighted to try and contribute
                            as there is common ground as Bob pointed out. So erfinder the reason for my virulent hostility toward you on my thread is two fold and I'd like to offer you an explanation in both regards the first is a little personal, but still I have been researching FE for what seems years and years initially I thought for profit and to help the world out of crisis , I quickly realised the profit side of things is simply a Joke . I also realised the murder and intimidation was no figment of imagination. Perhaps a decade ago I took a friend of mine a fellow researcher called Dean Warwick to give a lecture in Blackpool , a sea side town about an hours drive away , Dean was Murdered that night on stage in front of me, I now have little time for anyone operating without full disclosure . You may not think that an excuse .. it isn't its an explanation, there has simply been too many people maimed killed threatened and injured .
                            As for the second point Its this .. As I have just pointed out the official dogma is wrong, there is no perhaps or maybe no flux leaves the Iron core .. (or whatever ) supplying the science and mathematics to correct that is a different thing altogether. IMHO its a deception and a conspiracy put in place by very clever people far cleverer than me by a long chalk . However fate has played a hand erfinder I have had a very chequered careerer across different countries and continents and in the process have been trained and more importantly worked practically in different fields .. although loosely all electric, I certainly am not a Boffin in any one of them .. I do have a minor scribble after my name in electrical engineering , that is all . I have though been trained and worked at various times on UHF radio systems … HT grid systems … electrical engineering … and electronics probably a total schooling period of some 15 years . Not that I'm saying I'm any great shakes in any of those subjects. But each has one very important thing in common .. they all must teach resonance .. and some mainly heavy power and RF must teach you how to use it practically from two dimensions.
                            Even way back then bits didn't gel together for me .now 30 odd years on those same questions come back to haunt me. Yes I can see your machines are exceptional (even though I debunked them) they are flitting between to very important resonant points , What I am ultimately concerned with though is are you exceptional ? Are you prepared to help revenge my friend Dean and many like him ?
                            This much Is obvious at resonance standard maths and science is totally irrelevant .. worthless. as much use as tits on a Kipper , Three concepts all join that the boffin s are stymied with at one point
                            1/ chaos 2/ The infinite 3/ infinity I have clawed my way through the practical effects that leave the theory standing and so so I see something has an effect because I have had to work it .
                            Sure there is plenty of theory either side … radio and electrical .. there's zilch in the middle
                            At least not in the electrostatic field .. and that’s what your questioning.
                            Now I have no intention of interrupting if not welcome and a mere whisper would send me scuttling for the high ground never mind a shout but if you have no objection I would like to pay a visit now and again and inject what little I can see .. but its your thread sir .. you have had the balls to open it I think perhaps I have underestimated you and so must say sorry.
                            You were doing damage on my thread .. probably not intentional at all but it really is very hard to tell , I guess an agent would be worthless if it wasn't so.
                            Anyway your on your own ground now buddy and prepared to defend it vigorously I'm sure. if we can put it down to “hail fellow well met” I would like to contribute here if not well .. ships that pass
                            either way the best of it erfinder I know I goaded you but you have reacted!
                            Last edited by Duncan; 01-13-2014, 02:39 PM.
                            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                              Erfinder I'm delighted to see you have opened a thread and are presenting your own case .. just as you see it. I to have formed my own view of thing and also do not like being presented with official complex dogma with which I can't hope to compete and indeed don’t wish to get bogged down in .
                              You see for example in one of the posts above where back EMF is being considered and the transformer referenced the operation of a transformer is simply taken for granted, In actual fact nothing could be further from the truth as evidenced by Chris Carson (RIP) Here (sorry at the end of one video and the start of another)

Part 4 of 6: Eric Dollard & Chris Carson Tesla Longitudinal Wave Energy SBARC Ham Radio - YouTube

Part 5 of 6: Eric Dollard & Chris Carson Tesla Longitudinal Wave Energy SBARC Ham Radio - YouTube

so even the very basics of the expert conception are in question in fact obviously very wrong . Of course it is the way of forums that you are confronted head on with the official diatribe .. in your case erfinder I start to see that was probably because you wish to comprehend something you are seeing . Like you I see something very anomalous and have gradually worked toward a solution that at least I can comprehend, now you have opened a thread I would be delighted to try and contribute
                              as there is common ground as Bob pointed out. So erfinder the reason for my virulent hostility toward you on my thread is two fold and I'd like to offer you an explanation in both regards the first is a little personal, but still I have been researching FE for what seems years and years initially I thought for profit and to help the world out of crisis , I quickly realised the profit side of things is simply a Joke . I also realised the murder and intimidation was no figment of imagination. Perhaps a decade ago I took a friend of mine a fellow researcher called Dean Warwick to give a lecture in Blackpool , a sea side town about an hours drive away , Dean was Murdered that night on stage in front of me, I now have little time for anyone operating without full disclosure . You may not think that an excuse .. it isn't its an explanation, there has simply been too many people maimed killed threatened and injured .
                              As for the second point Its this .. As I have just pointed out the official dogma is wrong, there is no perhaps or maybe no flux leaves the Iron core .. (or whatever ) supplying the science and mathematics to correct that is a different thing altogether. IMHO its a deception and a conspiracy put in place by very clever people far cleverer than me by a long chalk . However fate has played a hand erfinder I have had a very chequered careerer across different countries and continents and in the process have been trained and more importantly worked practically in different fields .. although loosely all electric, I certainly am not a Boffin in any one of them .. I do have a minor scribble after my name in electrical engineering , that is all . I have though been trained and worked at various times on UHF radio systems … HT grid systems … electrical engineering … and electronics probably a total schooling period of some 15 years . Not that I'm saying I'm any great shakes in any of those subjects. But each has one very important thing in common .. they all must teach resonance .. and some mainly heavy power and RF must teach you how to use it practically from two dimensions.
                              Even way back then bits didn't gel together for me .now 30 odd years on those same questions come back to haunt me. Yes I can see your machines are exceptional (even though I debunked them) they are flitting between to very important resonant points , What I am ultimately concerned with though is are you exceptional ? Are you prepared to help revenge my friend Dean and many like him ?
                              This much Is obvious at resonance standard maths and science is totally irrelevant .. worthless. as much use as tits on a Kipper , Three concepts all join that the boffin s are stymied with at one point
                              1/ chaos 2/ The infinite 3/ infinity I have clawed my way through the practical effects that leave the theory standing and so so I see something has an effect because I have had to work it .
                              Sure there is plenty of theory either side … radio and electrical .. there's zilch in the middle
                              At least not in the electrostatic field .. and that’s what your questioning.
                              Now I have no intention of interrupting if not welcome and a mere whisper would send me scuttling for the high ground never mind a shout but if you have no objection I would like to pay a visit now and again and inject what little I can see .. but its your thread sir .. you have had the balls to open it I think perhaps I have underestimated you and so must say sorry.
                              You were doing damage on my thread .. probably not intentional at all but it really is very hard to tell , I guess an agent would be worthless if it wasn't so.
                              Anyway your on your own ground now buddy and prepared to defend it vigorously I'm sure. if we can put it down to “hail fellow well met” I would like to contribute here if not well .. ships that pass
                              either way the best of it erfinder I know I goaded you but you have reacted!

Welcome Duncan,

You certainly took your time sir. That our opinions differ is self evident, that we come from completely different backgrounds can be picked out of how we relate to the information we disseminate. I welcome you here with open arms and an open mind, why? You are needed, pick your role, I note you dropped part of your facade with the coat checker when you entered, next time leave it all, I would like to experience the real you in our exchanges here.

You believe in resonance, you relate to it differently than I do and its this difference, your own personal perspective molded by your pursuit of it which has a place here, a tile in the mosaic. This being a mosaic, we must step back, way way back and view the whole work and its various parts from point of high elevation from time to time. We all have a piece, its recognizing this and being able to see that which is needed in that which seems insignificant, insignificant only because its coming from one who is for lack of a better term ignorant. From the perspective of ourselves after we have accomplished our task, reflecting back on ourselves as we are now, we are all ignorant.

I look forward to exchanging with you as your equal, and patiently await the day when we all are reflecting back on those days before we made a change in the world by changing how we treat one another. One more thing before I forget, sharing comes over a lot better than teaching or so they say. Thanks again for being here.

You feel that?......Resonance....gotta love it.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X