Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lidmotor's elctrostatic motor and Kelvin's water drip capacitor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lidmotor's elctrostatic motor and Kelvin's water drip capacitor.

Here's Lidmotor's new electrostatic motor:

Electrostatic Motor --- Running on a capacitor - YouTube

Below we see a schematic for Kelvin's water drip capacitor. 40,000 volts is normal for this static generator.

Here's a video demonstrating just that:

The Extraordinary Nature of Water -Viktor Schauberger 6/6 - YouTube

I wonder if a Gorlov in pipe turbine coupled with an elevated head could result in perpetual motion, coupled with these two other components?
    Last edited by Allen Burgess; 07-20-2017, 02:16 PM.

Thanks .... quite an interesting set up

check out Tesla's patent : Tesla Patent 514,168 - Means for Generating Electric Currents

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Water replenisher.

@MonsieurM,

Pretty cool at first sight, except this Tesla patent has nothing at all to do with the Kelvin capacitor. Thanks anyway.

We need to return the water from the basin of the Kelvin drip capacitor to the head. Evaporation is the key. Lidmotor's spinning cup needs a tiny fan blade to evaporate the drip pool and send it up a column to recondense above the head!

Imagine two tanks, one above the other. The top tank empties through a Gorlov turbine pipe into the drip tank forcefully at timed intervals. This power is stored. The catch basin below the drip tank now has stored power to heat the basin water, and together with the electrostatic fan, voila, the elevated humid air rises slowly up a column to recondense over the top head. A closed system of perpetual motion?
      Last edited by Allen Burgess; 11-18-2013, 05:49 PM.

Comment

I wonder if you could boost its power by replacing water with Electrolyte - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An electrolyte is a compound that ionizes when dissolved in suitable ionizing solvents such as water.

Tesla Patent 685,012 - Means for Increasing the Intensity of Electrical Oscillations

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-18-2013, 06:23 PM.

Comment

forgot to add :

Possibilities of Electro-Static Generators from Scientific American, March, 1934

Nikola Tesla Writes (Additional Comments on Electro-Static Generators) from Scientific American, April, 1934

Engineers attach no importance whatever to static electricity generated by belt friction or otherwise
          hope it will inspire you

Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
          @MonsieurM,

Pretty cool at first sight, except this Tesla patent has nothing at all to do with the Kelvin capacitor. Thanks anyway.

We need to return the water from the basin of the Kelvin drip capacitor to the head. Evaporation is the key. Lidmotor's spinning cup needs a tiny fan blade to evaporate the drip pool and send it up a column to recondense above the head!

Imagine two tanks, one above the other. The top tank empties through a Gorlov turbine pipe into the drip tank forcefully at timed intervals. This power is stored. The catch basin below the drip tank now has stored power to heat the basin water, and together with the electrostatic fan, voila, the elevated humid air rises slowly up a column to recondense over the top head. A closed system of perpetual motion?

what you are talking about is a "Reverse " Tesla Fountain Concept

Nikola Tesla’s Fountain from Scientific American, February 13th, 1915

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-18-2013, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Electrolyte.

@MonsieurM,

Interesting series of links. Electrolyte increases the transmission of electrical current through the medium, but as pointed out in the video on the Kelvin capacitor, "Good" water is best for generating the charge.

The video producer explains that water is living and needs to be oxygenated to generate the charge. Rain water, distilled by nature is the most powerful. There's a natural dipole in the atomic structure that releases it's high voltage electrostatic charge with the drip.

He sends his drip through two hypodermic needles, but if you look closely at his setup, he is suppling his system through a pressure pipe. Good place for a series of miniature in line helical hydrofoil turbine generator blades.

Comment

EWICON bladeless wind turbine generates electricity using charged water droplets

Wind energy may be one of the more sustainable sources of power available, but the spinning blades of conventional wind turbines require regular maintenance and have attracted criticism from bird lovers. That might explain why we've seen wind turbine prototypes that enclose the blades in a chamber or replace them entirely with a disc-like system. But researchers in the Netherlands set out to eliminate the need for a mechanical component entirely and created the EWICON, a bladeless wind turbine with no moving parts that produces electricity using charged water droplets.

Where most wind turbines generate electricity through mechanical energy, the EWICON (short for Electrostatic WInd energy CONvertor) creates potential energy with charged particles – in this case, water droplets. The current design consists of a steel frame holding a series of insulated tubes arranged horizontally. Each tube contains several electrodes and nozzles, which continually release positively-charged water particles into the air. As the particles are blown away, the voltage of the device changes and creates an electric field, which can be transferred to the grid for everyday use.

Energy output would be dependent not only on the wind speed, but also the number of droplets, the amount of charge placed on the droplets, and the strength of the electric field.
              This is a variation on the "Kelvin water dropper" electrostatic generator.

ps : Big fan of Victor Schauberger .... check out also magnetized water

rain water is charged but you also have Morning Dew ( often used by Alchemists ) that is also charged

if you are interested check out BBX post : http://www.energeticforum.com/243363-post5055.html

replace bee with flying droplet

you should also know :

Why does every raindrop contain a speck of dust? - You Ask Andy

electrolyte
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-18-2013, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Hi Allen,

Great little motor there. I love electrostatics in general and am myself building an electrostatic motor. Electrostatic motors were the 1st electric motor made.

The thing about electrostatic motors that most people have in their mind is that they are puny little novelty pieces. The motor I'm building, I plan on running at over 1 horsepower or about 900W.... it's no little toy.

These motors are also VERY efficient, no problem getting them at over 90% if designed properly and that is over a very large range. The average efficiency of a magnetic motor off the shelf is maybe 30% and that's a good one.

Anyways, here's a more power house of a motor you can look into.

Moteur Électrostatique3.AVI - YouTube

Moteur électrostatique0 - YouTube

Keep up the good work! Volts over Amps.

Comment

http://capindreswebsite.com/electros...otor-menu.html

Also see Electrostatic Tutorial's
                  Faraday Motor
                  Gendron Motor
                  Holtz Electrostatic Generator
                  Individual Electrostatic Motors
                  Toepler - Voss Machine
                  Van Der Graff Generator
                  Wimshurst Machine

Comment

Here's an interesting production Electrostatic motor.

Technology: High Power Electrostatic Motor - SHINSEI CORPORATION -

>95% efficient. They make a 10kW version also.

Video download is at the bottom.

Comment

Electrostatic motors.

@MonsieurM,

Thanks for the site map and the other informative links. Very interesting!

@SilverToGold,

Can you tell me what the voltages are that those Shinsei Japanese electrostatic motors are running at? 25 milliamps at 40,000 volts yields 100 watts! What voltage will your 1 horsepower electrostatic motor run at?
                      Last edited by Allen Burgess; 11-19-2013, 02:11 AM.

Comment

I don't know anymore than you do in regards to those Japanese motors... I know they come in 100 W, 120 W and 10 kW models!

I'm still building mine, but it's pretty heavy duty and I plan on powering it with a 12kV 900W neon sign transformer. It's not like any of the ones posted in this thread, it's a coronal motor. These are really the best design if you want something with any real power. Yet how many people have ever even heard of them?

People have build 1/10 horsepower units quite easily (with very high efficiency) so I thought I'd try a 1 horsepower unit. In theory, a coronal motor could be build that is 1 m^3 in volume and put out 1000 Horsepower! These things are serious machines.

Here's one some guy managed to build with just some stuff laying around.... and it's way better than the other electrostatic motors out there on youtube....

6cm diameter electrostatic motor - YouTube

Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
                        @SilverToGold,

Can you tell me what the voltages are that those Shinsei Japanese electrostatic motors are running at? 25 milliamps at 40,000 volts yields 100 watts! What voltage will your 1 horsepower electrostatic motor run at?
                        Last edited by SilverToGold; 11-19-2013, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Here's a couple of cool videos from TK at OU:

Electrostatics: The Dirod and the Enhanced Franklin Motor - YouTube

alt.snakeoil video report 2: leach-out quantum gravity nullification - YouTube
                          Last edited by Allen Burgess; 11-20-2013, 03:37 PM.

Comment

With this we have perpetual motion and free energy:

Thomas G. ALLEN : Hydrautomat "Water Staircase" ( 1922 )

Kelvin generator+hydrautomat

Comment

An Idea...........

Perhaps we run the water dropper power into a sealed electrolytic fuel cell

1 psi pressure = 2.31 feet of water head

the cell pressure runs the dropper ...runs the cell ...runs the dropper....etc.

I love simple.....I am a very simple man.

thx to Evolvingape for this thought [I know he has much bigger plans ]

thx
                              Chet
                              If you want to Change the world
                              BE that change !!

Comment

Working...
                              X