lol another of those .. is it isn't it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol another of those .. is it isn't it

I guess there's more than enough iffy COP+1 vids to go round.I really dont know about this one .. I posted it really because this guy and his this work shop are a health and safety night mare .. love the machine guards and the toe tecter flip flops in fact he might be on suiside watch COP+1 ? I dont know you tell me how its done
    FREE ENERGY Motor Flywheel energy for freedom - YouTube
    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Hello Duncan, the jury of like minded people beings, is out on that one, but never under estimate, the capability of a flywheel.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

10 cents says...

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
      Hello Duncan, the jury of like minded people beings, is out on that one, but never under estimate, the capability of a flywheel.

Regards Cornboy.
      My 10cents .. for what its worth Cornboy .. is as this guys starting the contraption he dare not leave the circuit connected .. also he is unable to start without over coming the initial inertia.
      As he runs up to speed there is a lot of flashes and bangs going on behind him. Not sure what it is but it indicates a big current draw to me.
      I surmise that he switches on and off like that to prevent catastrophic damage to his wiring and or fuse/protection system. Which I suspect he's done many times before .. His pal / medic is outside well away from the thing .. not as far away as I would be .. still . In other words at start up there's a huge current pull , consequently a huge power input most of which I can believe is stored as energy (watt /hours) in that fly wheel .
      Although the guy runs .. wood saw , angle grinder and light bulb there is no really heavy power demand until the welder .. ( love his welding mask) at that point the video is quickly curtailed . It also seems to me as if the guy is rushing to demostrate as the avaliable energy ebbs away.
      For me the case is not proved, but I'm happy to wait on the jury. I think Its a bust .. good try but no Cigar is my opinion, but there again I have been wrong many many times in my life.
      Last edited by Duncan; 09-23-2013, 12:02 PM.
      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

Have seen this one recently and discussed it. Notice that when he disconnects the plug from the wall after he gets up to speed, he then attaches a light bulb to the end of the plug showing that the motor that was used to run the thing up to speed is now acting as a generator providing current down this line, because the motor is now being fed by the power produced by the generator. That in itself makes this of interest to me.

Dave
        Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.
        Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

More interesting for me is the white thing down behind, disguised as a transformer?, usually those are black and goes under the hood.

Comment

Yeah, you're right Duncan, love his steel cap safety boots as well.

Man, Workcover Australia would have a field day with this particular fellow.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

I'll tell you how it's done.

This is simply a variation of Bedini's Watson motor.
              Just because Bedini used a fixed flywheel doesn't mean to say you can't use a belt driven one. De Witts use the same Bedini principle as does Air-to-gas.
              Here's the schematic.
              Even Kapanadze has a flywheel system
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by charly2 View Post
                More interesting for me is the white thing down behind, disguised as a transformer?, usually those are black and goes under the hood.
                Firstly the video has Advertisements and no reason for it, except to make
                money, there is no copyright infringements for you tube to force adds on him,
                so he did it by choice to make money from the video.

Yeah seems obvious, I see no way for the blue generator to feed energy back
                to the drive motor and there is a white box which looks like a High voltage
                transformer which makes no sense, what would make more sense is that there
                is a battery or big capacitor in there and the insulators are to throw off the less discerning.

Ok so the blue motor is the generator, it is modified for a wind generator
                maybe.

The small motor brings it up to speed from the grid and then what ?

Are we to believe that the generator powers itself and the original drive motor
                to show an output at the original drive motor, and that the generator powers
                itself while it also powers loads ?

Or is it more likely that the motor is brought up to speed by the original drive
                motor, the drive motor is then disconnected from the mains but then
                connected so as to be powered by the battery disguised as a HV capacitor.

Then the output to the motor from the battery and inverter in the box will
                show an output at the mains plug equal to what is coming from the inverter.

So the motor being brought up to speed takes very little to keep going and
                because of the heavy flywheel and gearing the slowing of the motor is not
                obvious, the generator is a wind generator and requires less speed to produce
                a high output.

When a motor is being brought up to speed this is the time during which it will
                draw most power and maybe destroy an inverter by it's inductive load
                character, however if the motor is already at speed then some added load
                would be much less than the draw required to get it going, the setup comes
                up to speed slow and obviously has a great deal of kinetic energy to run a
                load for a short time without overloading the battery.

I say it is a battery and inverter in the white box disguised as a High Voltage capacitor
                which I see absolutely no need for or any other HV related equipment to
                require the use of such big HV insulators.

If it was that easy everyone would be making them. Oh wait there is a lot of
                people making them and they are all fakes. People get annoyed that the thing
                they spent so much time and money on does not work and so they fake it for notoriety/money.

I bet he got burned by Witts or similar and faked it to make some money back.

I see no reason to show a video like that and not show how it is done unless it is fake.

Cheers

Comment

A battery the size of that white box with insulators would not run anything like he shows for more than a few seconds. He obviously has some considerable money invested in this - that is a big motor on one end. He's done a lot of work in putting it together just to fake something. I doubt he could make more than a few dollars on youtube hits. It would never come close to covering costs to build this.

I find it interesting in how many devices I've seen along these lines. The Chas Campbell device as seen in Patrick Kelly's Free Energy book is very similar even down to the bright painted colors - lol. Bedini, Watson, and many others I've seen used this principle and I continue to believe the flywheel is the 'magic' ingredient. Also the extensive site backgauges.com seems to be based loosely on this same concept with some more technical explanations but I know a flywheel is involved.

It also looks a lot like another former electricians work who had gotten a lot of attention for a while (Steven Greer tried to buy rights to it). Can't think of his name at the moment but he was under heavy attack by both critics and apparently people trying to kill him.
                  There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

I see the video Duncan posted has been put on Youtube by several different people. Has anyone tried to contact the poster of that video? I see his Facebook page has 'borrowed' the Overunity logo from overunity.com to put on his Facebook page so I assume he is either a member there or knows the forum. It would be of interest to get him in discussion to see if he is the one who built it or to try getting in contact with the actual builder. While it appears the builder is Romanian the language on the youtube page is Spanish (and English).
                    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                      I see the video Duncan posted has been put on Youtube by several different people. Has anyone tried to contact the poster of that video? I see his Facebook page has 'borrowed' the Overunity logo from overunity.com to put on his Facebook page so I assume he is either a member there or knows the forum. It would be of interest to get him in discussion to see if he is the one who built it or to try getting in contact with the actual builder. While it appears the builder is Romanian the language on the youtube page is Spanish (and English).
                      No need to contact. This is the schematic and details. You can add an output capacitor if you want to take advantage of pre-potentializing the battery and the
                      conditioned capacitor's natural self re-energizing. (Refer to my previous schematic).
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by a.king21; 09-28-2013, 09:31 PM.

Comment

a.king21

Форум странников :: Тема: Генераторы Капанадзе ОБЩАЯ тема (418/425)

Comment

If it's a Watson machine then why use the grid to bring it up to speed ?

And where is the battery ?

And what on earth is in the setup that requires 50 kv + insulators ?

Where is this HV coming from ? What is the value of the capacitor ? I estimate that a
                          capacitor that size rated to 50 Kv would be no more than 1 or 2 uF.

The capacity of the capacitor and the voltage it has stored in it before discharge will
                          show how much potential energy is possible to store in it.

Can anyone point out the switch or commutator to do the chopping of input and the return
                          of the energy released from the magnetic field collapse ?

What other equipment in the setup can deal with the likes of 50 kv. How is the HV
                          generated ? And how is it reapplied ?

Capacitors don't self charge either, they exhibit Dielectric absorption.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dielectric_absorption

To me it just looks sus. There is nothing to help anyone else acheive the apparent result.

So what actual use is the video ?

What is wanted by most - not me particularly, is a simple plan of what is happening and
                          how he is doing it then if the "what is happening" is revealed anyone can do it in any way
                          they so choose.

Will any useful info be forthcoming or is it just a video for more hype and false hope.

Those who are saying this is legit ought to be trying to pin the guy down and get some
                          details from him. If he refuses to release any more info there would be two possible
                          cuases in my view.

1) He wants to make money from it without ever telling how.
                          2) It is fake and so impossible to tell how it is done without revealing the fakeness.

A simple schematic from him for that device is all that is needed. If he is not open
                          sourcing then there is not much point talking of the setup until he produces a unit for sale.

Mr Dollard has himself stated that there is no "Free energy fuse box" and he cannot provide
                          everyone with free energy and free energy would burn up the planet anyway.

I agree with Eric on at least two of thse points, there is no free energy fusebox and he
                          cannot provide free energy to everybody, I doubt he even harnesses as much free energy
                          as I do.

Basically my opinion is. If you think this guy is legit then do the community a favor and
                          try to get some info from him, namely a schematic drawing or even a block diagram for
                          the setup in the video, naming the parts and the voltages and currents in certain places.

Cheers
                          Last edited by Farmhand; 09-29-2013, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Dielectric absorption

I'm not talking about dielectric absorption, but the temporary electret effect which follows pulse charging. 2 different things.

Comment

It surprises me how all participants at this thread engage in all kind of speculations and did not notice the website the guy delivered in his clip: Valy Energi Star | Acasa - Sisteme solare, eoliene, reactive si autonome de la 10 la 100 KW

The investigative talent would have inquired about the ".ro" domain and altough not perfect sometimes, with google translate it would have obtained a general idea about this guy.

He states:
                              Autonomous system

Selfpowered
                              Execution is done in 3 months after signing the contract.
                              5-year warranty
                              Also there is a "Contact" button, which gives the elusive hope that the guy wants to be contacted.

I have no fear that the speculative talk will cease and I bet the next it will focus on "can he be trusted?" or "is he maried?" or "is he a relative with Aviso, I see they both use the same kind of work shoes? maybe Aviso has the same welding mask... where can I buy one?"

Back to you guys...

Comment

Working...
                              X