Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me? I'm not seeing much evidence for either Suppression or FE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me? I'm not seeing much evidence for either Suppression or FE?

If you've read my posts, you'll know I'm a skeptic, often dismissed for my apparent ignorance or inexperience. While I think we all agree that at least some of the unsubstantiated claims are just that, judging from others' comments, there's no unanimous agreement on which are which, even after seemingly incontrovertible evidence is provided as in the case of Andrea Rossi's LENR E-cat.

But what's even harder for me to accept than Rossi's E-cat or cars that run efficiently on just water fuel is the suppression theory. Let's face it, if the Pentagon in cahoots with Big Oil is actively suppressing free energy globally and in so doing, preventing all but a handful of FE advocates from knowing about it, they're doing a damn fine job, much better than any totalitarian state ever did at suppressing its citizenry. One would therefore have to accept that any and all patents, schematics, detailed instructions etc, accessible online would be forgeries designed to discourage would be replication attempts. Many among us would be working for the enemy, spreading lies or misinformation as Aaron accuses me and Jon Abel of. But arguably, the freedom to post anything on any site about free energy devices would be just an illusion--we'd be zombies controlled by Verichips in an Orwellian nightmare--I mean who's seen posts edited or removed? Even Patrick Kelly's site is back online.

Belief is a choice that starts when thinking stops. I estimate FE scams around the world net in the 10s, if not in the 100s of millions annually. Even Sterling Allan reports on them but then the powers that be obviously force him to--thought I saw what looked like a gun pointed at his head once.

Practical!

Hello Einstien, how about you put in endless hours on a solid state, or rotating devise, that heaven forbid, should release more energy than it takes to run it, and try to mass produce it.

Maybe then you will develop some insight into your chosen topic, there is nothing like practical experience, as a teacher.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

Hi.
      There is suppression of high efficient modifications for cars for instance. There are over a hundred patents for high mileage carburetors/fuel vaporizers and non of them is in use. Why? Is more like a rhetorical question...
      “ THE PERSON WHO SAYS IT CANNOT BE DONE SHOULD NOT INTERRUPT THE PERSON DOING IT ! ”

Comment

kEhYo77

Most or all of those patents were bought by GE, Ford, etc and then put in the back of their vaults in a little box to never be opened again.

Inefficiency means huge short-term profits. It's why everywhere you look, any legitimate FE or clean energy claim is attacked from all angles by people on a payroll.

Comment

Ein~+ein.......

Just leave, please. If you really can't stand the people here or what YOU think they are trying to do, then go find somewhere else to waste your time.

Comment

E, Did you miss this one: Did you miss this one: DoE Technology Suppression

Or just dig around for the 3 documents of killed, missing or threatened out of circulation inventors that has been posted on overunity.com. Hundreds of them. Or the photocopy of the official U.S. Patent Office Memo to it's examiners that clearly tells it all. Basically if anything is free energy or would threaten big oil interests they grab it, deny a patent and/or confiscate it for 'national security' reasons.

Seriously, do you not think big oil and other energy interests would not do all they could to protect their very lucrative business? Not to mention government money that comes from tax on gas etc. Of course the government can always tax other new tech so I don't think they will sink over new free energy. Gov will always find a way to tax us
            There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Originally posted by Ein~+ein View Post
              <snip < I estimate FE scams around the world net in the 10s, if not in the 100s of millions annually. Even Sterling Allan reports on them but then the powers that be obviously force him to--thought I saw what looked like a gun pointed at his head once.

They really do have you fooled don't they. They want you to believe they are scams. And sure there are a few scams but they become obvious in short order. After all if it doesn't provide energy as claimed how far is it going to go?
              There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Originally posted by Kytsun View Post
                kEhYo77

Most or all of those patents were bought by GE, Ford, etc and then put in the back of their vaults in a little box to never be opened again.
                one of the methods used ..... one would call it circling a patent or if you prefer fencing it with other related patents ..... had a friend done to his start up

Inefficiency means huge short-term profits. It's why everywhere you look, any legitimate FE or clean energy claim is attacked from all angles by people on a payroll.
                you are quite correct and it is not really a secret .... it is actually taught in Management classes ( i think or is it marketing ) .... it's called Planned obsolescence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Planned obsolescence or built-in obsolescence[1] in industrial design is a policy of planning or designing a product with a limited useful life, so it will become obsolete, that is, unfashionable or no longer functional after a certain period of time.[1] Planned obsolescence has potential benefits for a producer because to obtain continuing use of the product the consumer is under pressure to purchase again, whether from the same manufacturer (a replacement part or a newer model), or
                think Ipad ..... I phone etc ....
                Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Yes, just you...

Is it just me? I'm not seeing much evidence for either Suppression or FE?

Yes, Ein~tein...definitively and absolutely it is "Just You"

Either that...or...

Maxwell never conceived an Asymmetric World...

Nikola Tesla was full of it and never invented and constructed the FIRST F***g AC Generators that for the first time illuminated the United States of America...Chicago 1896 World Fair...and so all his other patents were not true either...as they never work...ju8st like the first Westinghouse joint venture at Niagara Falls...

DR Thomas Henry Moray was also full of it...never did ant black box...not true...

Floyd Sweet never invented that Tube...that produced so much energy...

Stanley Meyer never showed up on the News...running his water run vehicle...He was also a Scammer...and maybe he was poisoned...just by his own brother...

Arie DeGeus never patented a self rechargeable battery...and He did die of "a natural heart attack" when he was ready to negotiate overseas...with Investors...

Rory Johnson...never build Magnatron Corporation and his 500 HP Motors...as it was not true that the US Feds...closed it down and seized patent...not true either he was about to make a huge deal with Greyhound Buses...all lies...

Ed Gray's Motor was also a Scam...never built any Motors...never worked...right?...

And so on just a few dozen more cases...along different generations...and "coincidentally"...most of the cited above had "Mysterious Deaths"

Patents and Toilet Paper are so very similar...so...they (who do all the Suppression) know this (as you know it NOW)...Patents are a Trap...so you MUST write it in "Legal Garbage" so no one understand Jack A**...and never can build even a Garbage Bag...cause they have absolutely NO SPEC'S...So it don't matter if you look at them a Trillion Times...you will never build anything out of any patent...unless you have a device and you confront it with such patent...then it helps as you know the real side...

And lastly...Einstein never tried to disappear Asymmetry in order to sustain his "unsustainable and never proven "jewish invention"...just to become famous and make a "Good Business" out of it...but never worked...too bad...

So...either we accept all of the above...or say " it is just You"...the one who do not want to believe there is a Conspiracy, a Seizing...a Scam...done to Science...to Mankind...

Or is Your Mind so narrowed down, so Closed Up...So Clogged Up...no matter if you are or not a skeptic...to think that Burning Oil/Gas/Diesel...is the One and Only way to obtain a reliable source of energy/transportation for almost two Centuries with the stinking, farting pieces of sh*t dinosaurs with oxygen sensors... ?!

Get out of here!
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-30-2013, 02:04 AM.
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

This stuff is everywhere - I wasn't even looking for this:
                    Government Secrecy Orders on Patents Have Stifled More Than 5,000 Inventions | Threat Level | Wired.com

UFO's right E -- it is just you.

Comment

Why don’t you take up fishing, line dancing or origami your about as much use here as t its on a Kipper! With less grasp of the true state of affairs.
                      George Carlin ~ The American Dream - YouTube
                      Opie & Anthony: Stan Meyer's Water Car - YouTube
                      Yeah .. Its you!
                      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

I apologize for some of the replies Ein~+ein. People in places like this tend to take these things personally, even if it's a honest skepticism. They're right about the facts however; there is a mountain of hard evidence that FE is possible and that Suppression is a real thing, all you have to do is know how to ask the right questions (which i'd say you did with this thread :B).

My own theory is that the government has plenty of working FE technology in black projects and suppresses public attempts at making similar working technologies, leaving the ones that clearly don't work to flood the market, which would be why you see so many FE scams.

Comment

not just scams

There are also too many experimenters on you-tube that appear half baked, half witted and complete satires. I swear, looking at them if they said "the sky is blue" I wouldn't believe them. All the while some suppression monkey is laughing to himself "maybe I'll take the day off".

Comment

If it would only be FE Suppression...

If it would only be FE Suppression...

Only when millions of people on this planet could see with their own eyes...that in fact there have been a suppression to Mankind, based on just pure greed...Then they would realize that the damage they have made to so many generations/lifetimes...therefore, the alteration of our level of progress/evolution to an entire Planetary Civilization has been locked up for over One Century...no words to describe that damage...really.

And the Suppression has not only been dedicated to FE...unfortunately...is more, and more...and then some more...and everywhere we look...will find there was a solution for it...a cure for a so called "Terminal Disease/Illness" now...

The Flying cheap vehicles have been also suppressed...no fuel required...

[IMG][/IMG]

Il Maestro...Leonardo Da Vinci...in the late Fifteen Century designed the first Helicopter model in sketches and models...and someone could tell ME here...that we are still using that machine as a "State of the Art" for Vertical take off and landing?!...and it must be done with a stinking Gas Engine?

Whoever thinks this is the "only and real way to our Planet civilization"...it is really sad to know...but, not for me or for those that believe in all this...but for them...because the "fall" for this people is gonna be very dangerous for their health...while all of Us who knew this was a reality...it won't be "any surprise" at all...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-31-2013, 01:58 AM.
                            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by Hrothgar View Post
                              There are also too many experimenters on you-tube that appear half baked, half witted and complete satires. I swear, looking at them if they said "the sky is blue" I wouldn't believe them.
                              But many fall for their nonsense, more here than on YouTube ironically!!! Just read the 'Free Energy Already Exist' thread, for example. The ones Kytsun apologizes for who* take this personally are the ones who don't question the glaringly obvious BS from that thread's OP. You can start to see how the belief in FE and suppression reinforce one another -- like Jesus and Satan, and like Christianity, FE has its list of patron saints that heretics like me fail to recognize as such--show me water into wine miracle!

While there may be a kernel of truth to the suppression theory, to ascribe to them Orwellian powers that no totalitarian regime has ever been able to achieve, stretches the imagination. It's not surprising that this is particularly a western phenomenon--one in which culture has been reduced to a consumer product. My argument is that this belief in suppression and conspiracy theories is so so strong that it clouds people's better judgement. What other scam rakes in the millions that FE does?

I'm almost tempted to start my own crowdfunding FE scam to see how much money I can make raise using excuses for my lack of progress similar to what the FE Already Exist OP does. I'm sure even he could raise $1,000.

* Does it not strike you as odd that Kytsun would apologize for their posts, as if Kytsun is personally responsible for what they post? I detect a conspiracy here among certain members. Like I say, trust no one, not even me.

Last edited by Ein~+ein; 05-31-2013, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X