Colman Beta Decay, New Energy Source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colman Beta Decay, New Energy Source

Wesley, a TK researcher over at Overunity.com (user name stivep) just proved that in certain environments (e.g. inside RF fields) even normally stable nuclei can decay. He partially replicated Harold Victor Colman's 1956 British Patent and picked up Beta radiation from non-radioactive materials. The next phase is to extract electrical current, work in progress.

Wesley Video's:
    Revolution has begun Free Energy Exposed part3 - YouTube

Harold Victor Colman's 1956 British Patent
    "A new apparatus for producing an electric current"
    www.rexresearch.com/colman/GB763062A.pdf

According to the present invention we provide apparatus comprising a generator unit said unit including a magnet adapted to produce a magnetic field, means for suspending a chemical mixture in said field, said mixture being composed of elements whose nuclei becomes unstable as a result of bombardment by short waves so that the elements become radio-active and also release electrical energy, said mixture being mounted between and in electrical contact with a pair of different metals, such as copper and zinc, a condenser mounted between said metals, a terminal electrically connected to each said metal, means for conveying said waves to said mixture and a lead shield surrounding said unit to prevent harmful radiation from said mixture.

The mixture is preferably composed of the elements Cadmium, Phosphorus and Cobalt having Atomic Weights of 112, 31 and 59 respectively. The mixture which may be of powdered form is mounted in a tube of non-conducting, high heat resistivity material and is compressed between granulated zinc at one end of the tube and granulated copper at the other end, the ends of the tube being closed by brass caps 30 and the tube being carried in a suitable cradle so that it is located between the poles of the magnet.

Theory for Nuclear Beta Decay as an Energy Source
    Overunity.com member, user name verpies sums it up:

"There is another way to look at it: The EM environment affects the stability of the nuclei.

There is more evidence of this influence here.

Cowan and Reines Neutrino Experiment

Contemporary science acknowledges the stimulation of light emission but not the stimulation of beta decay.

Also, it is important to notice, that experiments do not detect free neutrons in beta decay. They only detect electrons/positrons and deduce neutrinos/antineutrinos. Free neutrons are synthesized only in reverse-beta reactions and are easily absorbed by Cadmium atoms (e.g.: in CdCl2) with subsequent emission of a gamma ray. See the Cowan experiment.

Neutrinos/antineutrinos are only deduced since they are near impossible to detect directly.
    ...and according to Miles Mathis those extra neutrinos are not really emitted in beta decay but they are the result of bad accounting:

P.S.
    The Miles Mathis paper, I recently quoted, explains a mechanism of the neutron decay as a collision with external electrons/positrons, suggesting that beta decay always has a cause that is external to the nucleus."

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Ref:

- Radioactive decay, Changing decay rates
    Radioactive decay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

- Introductory NMR & MRI: Video 01: Precession and Resonance
    Introductory NMR & MRI: Video 01: Precession and Resonance - YouTube

- Film badge dosimeter
    You can differentiate between beta and gamma with a high ISO photo film with and without aluminum foil.
    Film badge dosimeter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

- Neutrons are much harder to detect.
    The CdCl2 that Wesley uses, is good at catching slow neutrons and converting them to gamma. When beta particles are shielded with heavy elements (e.g. Pb) it is worse than shielding them with light elements (e.g. Al) because heavy elements convert beta particles to X-Ray radiation through Bremsstrahlung effect. However Pb is better for shielding gamma radiation.

- It is interesting to consider the non-chemical properties of Cobalt and Cadmium.

Both elements are good neutron absorbers that emit gamma rays as an end result of this absorption.
    59Co absorbs a neutron and converts to 60Co which then beta decays to 60Ni emitting a fast electron and an antineutrino, next the 60Ni emits two strong gamma rays.

-Also, what the hell is counterspace ?
    It is a polar reciprocal of Euclidean space (1/s), that is the result of subunit transform in Projective Geometry (also see here).

This is what you get when you try to get below one quantum of space and that's why some people call it "inner space".
    The natural movement in space is linear while the natural movement in counterspace is rotational (yet aperiodic). See here.

Miles Mathis proved, that below one quantum, tangential velocity of c in space was equivalent to an orbital velocity of 1/c in counterspace. See here.

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...36613800217310

More Proof of the Reality of the Charge Field
    More Proof of the Reality of the Charge Field by Miles Mathis

Counterspace is an an essential concept for understanding modern physics. You'd be wise to learn it.

- Calcium Metaphosphate contains Phosphorus, Calcium and Oxygen.
    "C" is an additional unreacted element - Carbon, that is mixed with the Calcium Metaphosphate.

Metaphosphoric Acid + Calcium Hydroxide ---> Calcium Metaphosphate + Water

1 part Co(No3)2 6H2O
    2 parts CdCl2
    3 parts of 3Ca (PO3)2 + 10C

Could be that a old technology from Thomas Edison, way back in 1903, to Coleman 1956 and Reiss 1982 patents, using NM Resonance, crossed with a magnetic field to stimulate Beta decay, to then create electrical energy from matter?!

More to follow...

Cheers

Nqr

I think it is closely related:

Nuclear quadrupole resonance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Regards

Comment

Vrand -- a nice summary, thank you:

Originally posted by vrand View Post
      Wesley, a TK researcher over at Overunity.com (user name stivep) just proved that in certain environments (e.g. inside RF fields) even normally stable nuclei can decay. He partially replicated Harold Victor Colman's 1956 British Patent and picked up Beta radiation from non-radioactive materials. The next phase is to extract electrical current, work in progress.

Wesley Video's:
      Revolution has begun Free Energy Exposed part3 - YouTube

Harold Victor Colman's 1956 British Patent
      "A new apparatus for producing an electric current"
      www.rexresearch.com/colman/GB763062A.pdf

According to the present invention we provide apparatus comprising a generator unit said unit including a magnet adapted to produce a magnetic field, means for suspending a chemical mixture in said field, said mixture being composed of elements whose nuclei becomes unstable as a result of bombardment by short waves so that the elements become radio-active and also release electrical energy, said mixture being mounted between and in electrical contact with a pair of different metals, such as copper and zinc, a condenser mounted between said metals, a terminal electrically connected to each said metal, means for conveying said waves to said mixture and a lead shield surrounding said unit to prevent harmful radiation from said mixture.

The mixture is preferably composed of the elements Cadmium, Phosphorus and Cobalt having Atomic Weights of 112, 31 and 59 respectively. The mixture which may be of powdered form is mounted in a tube of non-conducting, high heat resistivity material and is compressed between granulated zinc at one end of the tube and granulated copper at the other end, the ends of the tube being closed by brass caps 30 and the tube being carried in a suitable cradle so that it is located between the poles of the magnet.

Theory for Nuclear Beta Decay as an Energy Source
      Overunity.com member, user name verpies sums it up:

"There is another way to look at it: The EM environment affects the stability of the nuclei.

There is more evidence of this influence here.

Contemporary science acknowledges the stimulation of light emission but not the stimulation of beta decay.

Also, it is important to notice, that experiments do not detect free neutrons in beta decay. They only detect electrons/positrons and deduce neutrinos/antineutrinos. Free neutrons are synthesized only in reverse-beta reactions and are easily absorbed by Cadmium atoms (e.g.: in CdCl2) with subsequent emission of a gamma ray. See the Cowan experiment.

Neutrinos/antineutrinos are only deduced since they are near impossible to detect directly.
      ...and according to Miles Mathis those extra neutrinos are not really emitted in beta decay but they are the result of bad accounting:

P.S.
      The Miles Mathis paper, I recently quoted, explains a mechanism of the neutron decay as a collision with external electrons/positrons, suggesting that beta decay always has a cause that is external to the nucleus."

Ref:

- Radioactive decay, Changing decay rates
      Radioactive decay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

- Introductory NMR & MRI: Video 01: Precession and Resonance
      Introductory NMR & MRI: Video 01: Precession and Resonance - YouTube

- Film badge dosimeter
      You can differentiate between beta and gamma with a high ISO photo film with and without aluminum foil.
      Film badge dosimeter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

- Neutrons are much harder to detect.
      The CdCl2 that Wesley uses, is good at catching slow neutrons and converting them to gamma. When beta particles are shielded with heavy elements (e.g. Pb) it is worse than shielding them with light elements (e.g. Al) because heavy elements convert beta particles to X-Ray radiation through Bremsstrahlung effect. However Pb is better for shielding gamma radiation.

- It is interesting to consider the non-chemical properties of Cobalt and Cadmium.

Both elements are good neutron absorbers that emit gamma rays as an end result of this absorption.
      59Co absorbs a neutron and converts to 60Co which then beta decays to 60Ni emitting a fast electron and an antineutrino, next the 60Ni emits two strong gamma rays.

-Also, what the hell is counterspace ?
      It is a polar reciprocal of Euclidean space (1/s), that is the result of subunit transform in Projective Geometry (also see here).

This is what you get when you try to get below one quantum of space and that's why some people call it "inner space".
      The natural movement in space is linear while the natural movement in counterspace is rotational (yet aperiodic). See here.

Miles Mathis proved, that below one quantum, tangential velocity of c in space was equivalent to an orbital velocity of 1/c in counterspace. See here.

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...36613800217310

More Proof of the Reality of the Charge Field
      More Proof of the Reality of the Charge Field by Miles Mathis

Counterspace is an an essential concept for understanding modern physics. You'd be wise to learn it.

- Calcium Metaphosphate contains Phosphorus, Calcium and Oxygen.
      "C" is an additional unreacted element - Carbon, that is mixed with the Calcium Metaphosphate.

Metaphosphoric Acid + Calcium Hydroxide ---> Calcium Metaphosphate + Water

1 part Co(No3)2 6H2O
      2 parts CdCl2
      3 parts of 3Ca (PO3)2 + 10C

Could be that a old technology from Thomas Edison, way back in 1903, to Coleman 1956 and Reiss 1982 patents, using NM Resonance, crossed with a magnetic field to stimulate Beta decay, to then create electrical energy from matter?!

More to follow...

Cheers
      "More to follow..." Please do follow up!

In particular -- I'm curious, how do they (any of the researchers in this area) MEASURE the beta / gamma/ neutron emissions? Do they just use dosimeters or Geiger counters, or do they actually measure the energy SPECTRUM of the emitted particles? (The latter will give much more information than a dosimeter or Geiger counter can do.)

Comment

Although I am not in agreement that this newest video is using Alfa/Beta/or Gamma radiation, as to produce the output shown, as some have speculated. I feel that this really all needs to be confirmed, and further tested.
        My feelings are that as Tariel Kapanadze, Tesla, Moray, and others have mentioned repeatedly, that this energy is coming from the surrounding ambient.
        Radiation, if present may be a consequence, of this conversion, instead of the cause.
        Electricity, all comes from the Aether, the primordial soup, not from matter. That is my opinion. Which I can't prove, nor can current science disprove, as well, at least not well enough for me to accept.
        My two cents, take it for what its worth. Time will tell, and is telling.

Newest Russian video: I hope that it's true. We need it to be...
        a k u l a 0 0 8 3- Free Energy750W no batery no ground - YouTube

Nick_Z
        Last edited by Nick_Z; 04-27-2013, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Any Data from your self ?

Nick Z
          "as to not continue to mislead."

--------------
          Nick
          That is a strong statement !
          Have your experiments proven otherwise?

Have you run any experiments in front of a GM tube?

thx
          Chet
          If you want to Change the world
          BE that change !!

Comment

If that is the case, I would not continue on with ferrite HF, and short wave emission pulses. Geiger counters may not provide actual proof.
            I believe in what the people that I mentioned, say and take it at face value, until it can be confirmed one way or another. Radiation is not for me, and there may not be any safe way to protect oneself from some known types of radiation.
            I am currently working in this direction, but if I find that radiation as in gamma decay, is behind it, and the primary cause of the electrical output, I will discontinue this direction of FE research. Until that time I will wait and see, while continuing on. I hope that I'm not being too stupid about this.
            If anyone would like to add to this information, or lack of it, please do so.
            As more objective tests are really needed.

Nick_Z

Comment

To which case are you referring?

Nick
              You claim deception is afoot {misleading] ,and you base this statement on nothing of substance????

Nor do you have the ability to properly "test" for this in any way whatsoever?

Unfortunately Zeal does not constitute credibility........and insult with out investigation is not a proper course ..........

As you say there is much at stake here !

thx
              Chet
              BE that change !!

Comment

RAMSET:
                You are mentioning deception, not me. As gamma radiation tests have not been properly conducted in this case in particular, of the video above. There is also no adequate protection from this supposed source of as yet unproven electrical output in this particular case. No one has actually made the test, other than Wesley with a Geiger counter on other previous projects. Just how accurate those may be, or how it relates to this yoke device is unknown, at least as far a I know. So, to claim a possible connection to very dangerous gamma emission device or even Alfa/Beta source, as the working principal is premature, and possibly misleading. I feel, and is my opinion until further notice. In any case I will continue to work in that direction, myself, for now.
                Ramset, this is my last reply to you,
                I have given the above statements to anyone else interested, as a warning, only, even though I will take the risks, or benefits, if there are any.
                Last edited by Nick_Z; 04-19-2013, 05:06 AM.

Comment

To mislead

Nick Z
                  I feel that this really all needs to be confirmed, as to not continue to mislead.
                  --------------

Mislead definition
                  1. to give false or misleading information
                  2. to lead or guide in the wrong direction

Nick Z
                  You offer zero zilch nada to support your claims ?Other than "its scary and not safe"
                  you are entitled to your opinions ,however regarding claims of Wesley's deception as it applies to this Topic [colman beta decay]?
                  your words speak for themselves.

--
                  NMR has been reported in regard to TK device ages ago [by team wesley]
                  issues with replication became apparent,
                  safety as noted by T1000 [original team Wesley member]was also an issue "The Biggest issue",still is.

This newest approach uses much less power and you are right to be cautious
                  chose your words and accusations more carefully,Wesley has spent a fortune to open source this to you,HE experiments for your benefit and your safety!

And shares all he can .

To PLAY with this on the kitchen Table with out proper equipment [safety] ,or to encourage others to do so is Grossly negligent.And Wesley is not encouraging this ,quite the opposite ,HE is taking all the risks.

A little gratitude and appreciation would be nice.....

I see you are back peddling and adding "Possibly " to your "Misleading " claim

So no more from me on this !
                  thx
                  Chet
                  Last edited by RAMSET; 04-19-2013, 07:40 AM.
                  BE that change !!

Comment

I will make some corrections if I may, at the risk of being a bore...

This electrical output from ferrite yokes or other ferrite forms MAY not possibly be safe, IF the electrical output claimed is due to nuclear decay. But, this output MAY not be due to the reasons given (nuclear decay), at all. Nor the risks involved, either.
                    Yes, this all needs to be verified and confirmed. Not by me. As no conclusive test have been made lately to actually prove the point, one way or another. Especially on this latest (no battery, no ground) video. Where no test have been made. Geiger counter test made "ages ago" on a different type of device aren't conclusive of all devices, nor prove that the electrical output is actually due to reasons given.

I have never suggested or intended anything such as what Ramset is saying, as he is an expert at twisting ones words:
                    "Deception is a foot"? "Back peddling", "to PLAY with on the kitchen table, or to encourage others to do so, is GROSSLY NEGLIGENT." "HE is taking all the risks" (Wesley). On, and on...

If "possibly misleading" is also too strong a statement, I will retract it, with my apologies.
                    Nick_Z

P.S. Here are some comments made on another forum, I feel that they deserve attention here, as they may add to what has already been suggested.

Colman_Gillespie Device
                    Last edited by Nick_Z; 04-20-2013, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PhysicsProf View Post
                      Vrand -- a nice summary, thank you:

"More to follow..." Please do follow up!

In particular -- I'm curious, how do they (any of the researchers in this area) MEASURE the beta / gamma/ neutron emissions? Do they just use dosimeters or Geiger counters, or do they actually measure the energy SPECTRUM of the emitted particles? (The latter will give much more information than a dosimeter or Geiger counter can do.)

Here is Wesley's latest video (Part 5) taking measurements with his new "Ranger" nuclear identification detector instrument:

Revolution Has Begun Free Energy Exposed part5.avi

Revolution Has Begun Free Energy Exposed part5.avi - YouTube

Ranger Plus specifications:

Ranger Plus has both gamma and neutron
                      detectors.

http://www.atomreaktor.dk/geiger/RangerBkg.pdf

http://www.atomreaktor.dk/geiger/Ranger.pdf

http://www.qsl.net/k/k0ff/Ranger%20M...r%20Manual.pdf

http://www.atomreaktor.dk/geiger/Ranger.pdf

Some more reference materials from Wesley, reading recommendations:

- Thorium Plasma Battery Technology - Wrongly Top Secret?
                      Thorium Plasma Battery Technology - Wrongly Top Secret? - Green Energy Reports - Open Salon

- The Interview That Convinced Me (Eugene Mallove Part 2/12)
                      The Interview That Convinced Me (Eugene Mallove Part 2/12) - YouTube

more at overunity.com, stivep message
                      Reply #17155 on: April 21, 2013, 02:54:07 AM

Getting interesting

More to follow...

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_Z View Post
                        I will make some corrections if I may, at the risk of being a bore...

This electrical output from ferrite yokes or other ferrite forms MAY not possibly be safe, IF the electrical output claimed is due to nuclear decay. But, this output MAY not be due to the reasons given (nuclear decay), at all. Nor the risks involved, either.
                        Yes, this all needs to be verified and confirmed. Not by me. As no conclusive test have been made lately to actually prove the point, one way or another. Especially on this latest (no battery, no ground) video. Where no test have been made. Geiger counter test made "ages ago" on a different type of device aren't conclusive of all devices, nor prove that the electrical output is actually due to reasons given.

I have never suggested or intended anything such as what Ramset is saying, as he is an expert at twisting ones words:
                        "Deception is a foot"? "Back peddling", "to PLAY with on the kitchen table, or to encourage others to do so, is GROSSLY NEGLIGENT." "HE is taking all the risks" (Wesley). On, and on...

If "possibly misleading" is also too strong a statement, I will retract it, with my apologies.
                        Nick_Z

P.S. Here are some comments made on another forum, I feel that they deserve attention here, as they may add to what has already been suggested.

Colman_Gillespie Device
                        Wooo Hoooo! I see that now every impulse power source will be confiscated due to dangerous gamma radiation
                        Nick_Z watch your back, they are coming for your computer containing dangerous impulse DC power source.

I think I know where is the answer. Tesla has give it to us. Remember he was working on x-Rays with an intensity never before and after used and taken clear pictures from a few meters of distance. He was surprised first when Roentgen and others reported dangers from x-ray exposure. Then his ASSISTANT was injured (but we don't know who performed the actual experimentation and if Tesla supervized it) and Tesla changed his mind - it was one of very rare occasions when he did that ! . Very intriguing.....
                        It is a common understanding that Tesla investigating some other kind of radiation different then x-Rays and that he did not recognized the differences. I doubt about that, I think the answer lies in purity ! IMHO Tesla used one single pure frequency from X-Ray range and didn't scattered matter by mixed waves.

Comment

Yes, my computer, well they can have it, as the thing only works when it wants to, and only after a few swift kicks. And only I know where to kick it.

In the last two weeks there have been two or more self-running devices that have been uploaded onto the internet. So, before this second one is also removed by who knows who, I'll post it here, as well.
                          Гость УСТАНОВКА - YouTube

We don't know what is the actual working principle of these two somewhat similar devices. The first one was mentioned in my previous posts, and this newer one now, that has just come out a few days ago.
                          I leave it to your discretion.

Here is a picture of my current device, before I rework it into something similar to what is being shown as the two self runners, that I've mentioned.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for opening this subject to the interested people.

as I can not advise legally anyone to do any experiments I'm posting some notes to myself: :
                            hehehhe

1. power from transmitter must be not less than 10-50W as we do not know the frequency of response as of yet.
                            2 the suspiciousness of mine is that there is no magic frequency only but range of frequencies the compound is reacting with. the more far from frequency of response the more power is needed to have some sort of mutual correspondence.
                            3.Be careful with cheap instruments to do not be fooled by RF contamination.
                            Good shielded old one is the best.( Faraday cage)
                            4. it is good or must to have something of this sort:
                            a.Alpha Particle Spark Detector one of examples can be:

Alpha Particle Spark Detector | eBay

but you can make it by yourself using
                            Spark detector for alpha particles
                            Spark detector for alpha particles - YouTube

or just:
                            similar to:
                            http://www.imagesco.com/geiger/files/detector.pdf

5.MDH Radcal 1015 Radiation Detector/ X-Ray Monitor w/ 10X5-180 & 10X5-6M Probes Z
                            MDH Radcal 1015 Radiation Detector x Ray Monitor w 10x5 180 10x5 6M Probes Z | eBay
                            Note: bargain price for 200 and lower he is going to go for it

Radcal MDH 1015 in FDA Compliance Procedures for 35 Years and Counting

I have got one today - I do know know how to use it yet
                            if someone has manual please post it here

6. Good Radiac meter or similar.

7. if possible Quantrad Sensor Ranger RNG-PLUS Gamma/Neutron Detector Analyzer

8. photomultiplier spectrometer or mass spectrometer

That what is above should be sufficient to cover Alpha Beta Gamma X-ray
                            Remember:
                            Geiger Muller is working based on principals of ionization chamber
                            it measure ionization

if it is Alpha Beta Gamma than opening small flip disc window in radiac probe= Beta to go in if closed= Gamma

if distinction is to be made between Beta and Alpha use paper( stops alpha)
                            if distinction is to be made between Beta and Gamma use aluminium foil ( stops Beta)

9. Operation:
                            to make sure that compound is responding
                            a- switch of the RF and se slow Decay- look for aftershock
                            b. do not use magnets magnets are to disperse Beta acts as brakes in your car.
                            c. heat might be present only under load as we are dealing with DC in output.

understand:
                            a:Auger electron spectroscopy
                            Auger electron spectroscopy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

b:Cobalt-60
                            why?
                            Because we are starting with cobalt 59 look at that interactive material to understand.

c:The mixture which is contained within the quartz tube is composed of the elements Cadmium, Phosphorus and Cobalt having Atomic Weights 112, 31 and 59 respectively Conven 70 iently these elements may' be present in the following compounds and where the tube is to contain thirty milligrams of the mixture the compounds and their proportions by weight are as follows: 75 1 Part of Co (No 3) 2 6 H 2 O 2 Parts of Cd Cl.

3 Parts of 3 Ca (Po 3) 2 + 1 OC.

d: pulsing even manual pulsing helps activation ( it might be something in it.

To your scrutiny:
                            20130425 Presentation by Wesley in New York
                            20130425 Presentation by Wesley in New York - YouTube

Wesley

Comment

Originally posted by stivep View Post
                              Thank you for opening this subject to the interested people.

as I can not advise legally anyone to do any experiments I'm posting some notes to myself: :
                              hehehhe

1. power from transmitter must be not less than 10-50W as we do not know the frequency of response as of yet.
                              2 the suspiciousness of mine is that there is no magic frequency only but range of frequencies the compound is reacting with. the more far from frequency of response the more power is needed to have some sort of mutual correspondence.
                              3.Be careful with cheap instruments to do not be fooled by RF contamination.
                              Good shielded old one is the best.( Faraday cage)
                              4. it is good or must to have something of this sort:
                              a.Alpha Particle Spark Detector one of examples can be:

Alpha Particle Spark Detector | eBay

but you can make it by yourself using
                              Spark detector for alpha particles

or just:
                              similar to:
                              http://www.imagesco.com/geiger/files/detector.pdf

5.MDH Radcal 1015 Radiation Detector/ X-Ray Monitor w/ 10X5-180 & 10X5-6M Probes Z
                              MDH Radcal 1015 Radiation Detector x Ray Monitor w 10x5 180 10x5 6M Probes Z | eBay
                              Note: bargain price for 200 and lower he is going to go for it

Radcal MDH 1015 in FDA Compliance Procedures for 35 Years and Counting

I have got one today - I do know know how to use it yet
                              if someone has manual please post it here

6. Good Radiac meter or similar.

7. if possible Quantrad Sensor Ranger RNG-PLUS Gamma/Neutron Detector Analyzer

8. photomultiplier spectrometer or mass spectrometer

That what is above should be sufficient to cover Alpha Beta Gamma X-ray
                              Remember:
                              Geiger Muller is working based on principals of ionization chamber
                              it measure ionization

if it is Alpha Beta Gamma than opening small flip disc window in radiac probe= Beta to go in if closed= Gamma

if distinction is to be made between Beta and Alpha use paper( stops alpha)
                              if distinction is to be made between Beta and Gamma use aluminium foil ( stops Beta)

9. Operation:
                              to make sure that compound is responding
                              a- switch of the RF and se slow Decay- look for aftershock
                              b. do not use magnets magnets are to disperse Beta acts as brakes in your car.
                              c. heat might be present only under load as we are dealing with DC in output.

understand:
                              a:Auger electron spectroscopy
                              Auger electron spectroscopy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

b:Cobalt-60
                              why?
                              Because we are starting with cobalt 59 look at that interactive material to understand.

c:The mixture which is contained within the quartz tube is composed of the elements Cadmium, Phosphorus and Cobalt having Atomic Weights 112, 31 and 59 respectively Conven 70 iently these elements may' be present in the following compounds and where the tube is to contain thirty milligrams of the mixture the compounds and their proportions by weight are as follows: 75 1 Part of Co (No 3) 2 6 H 2 O 2 Parts of Cd Cl.

3 Parts of 3 Ca (Po 3) 2 + 1 OC.

d: pulsing even manual pulsing helps activation ( it might be something in it.

To your scrutiny:
                              20130425 Presentation by Wesley in New York
                              20130425 Presentation by Wesley in New York - YouTube

Wesley

Thank you Wesley for sharing your very interesting work in this old, almost lost technology, keep up the good work!

Please continue your experiments as they look very promising in finding a new clean energy source to power our homes and cars.

Thank you for posting your references and equipment used as it helps in discovering how the process works.

I missed seeing that Carl Willis Youtube video for the Spark detector for alpha particles thank you for pointing that simple experiment out!

Carl's Yourtube videos are very interesting in studying and understanding radioactivity and natures process for fusion, fission and transmutation of elements for the release of energy.

Have a great day, cheers!

Comment

Working...
                              X