No announcement yet.

Colman Beta Decay, New Energy Source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I built it as close to the patent as I could. Twice. Using all new parts and new chemicals both times. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by iflewmyown View Post
      I built it as close to the patent as I could. Twice. Using all new parts and new chemicals both times. Good luck!
      Could you please share your materials sources, part #'s, and assembly methods?

I would like to build this device for testing some non-radioactive materials and that info would be very helpful.

Specifically:
      1. The source and part #'s of the quartz tube and brass end caps and the method of attaching the end caps to the tube.
      2. The source for the calcium metaphosphate. I found the Ca(PO3)2 but not the Ca(PO3)2 + C10.

After reading the warnings on the chemicals and considering they would be in powdered form I have decided, for now, not to use that mixture because, from the patent: “When the unit is connected up to some apparatus which it to be driven by power obtained from the unit it is necessary to provide suitable fuses to guard against the cartridge being short circuited during discharge thereof, or when it is fully charged, for if such a short circuit should occur the cartridge is liable to explode.”

Adding the toxicity of the chemicals plus the possible radiation hazards I'm leery of tinkering with that specific compound. I may come back to it if other trials prove fruitless. Any info you have on fuses to prevent explosions would be helpful also.

Do you have any theories of operation?

How does the 300 MHz signal affect which specific molecules in the given compound? The patent just says it stimulates the nuclei, but which specific nuclei and/or are some of the molecules there for other reasons than to be stimulated?

Quartz being a piezoelectric material and connected to the brass end caps, does the quartz tube contribute to the electrical current being collected from the brass end caps?

I'm assuming the condenser 18 and high frequency inductance coil 19 are there to provide a 300 MHz tank circuit but it could be some harmonic of that. What frequencies and/or part #'s did you try?

Any help will greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
      X