Scalar energy and antenna impedance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scalar energy and antenna impedance

At another forum there is a discussion about antenna impedance and scalar energy. As we know most antennas must oscillate to work. They act as high impedance drivers of the world around us. They are like vacuum tube amplifiers trying to drive a loudspeaker without an output transformer.

However, if we take the fourier transform of any given signal then there is one element that these antennas cannot reproduce. That element is the 0th term. This is where DC voltage is usually found.

Are there any antennas that act as low impedance signal sources? If the antenna has a low enough impedance, it might be able to create a signal with a 0th term. This would enable very efficient wireless power transmission. This may also be what we know as scalar energy.

Hi Marcus .. could you link to the other forum and the subject please I would like to get up to speed a little before comment great subject however
    best wishes Duncan
    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

Don't know if it is relevant but, you can buy a kit to copy Tesla's wireless transmission of power.
      Meyl - Scalarwave-Technology - The european website of www.k-meyl.de

Comment

power systems

Yeah well a few questions come to mind with say this circuit (which crops up every so often in various forms)
        http://www4.zetatalk.com/docs/Batter...arger_2006.pdf
        This particular incarnation picked at random here's another “you tube” effort
        BEST Tesla Free Energy Charger - YouTube
        OK we all know its quite feeble but the first example claims to be able to recharge a deep cycle battery in a couple of days , I'm not sure from what state of dis- charge or how big this battery is. However on the plus side Its “free energy” and its shown to work. Nothing to have to prove here nothing for the nay sayers to bleat about. The question is can this useful although feeble power supply be vastly improved ? A few questions come to mind
        1/would one antenna charge 10 batteries as efficiently as 1 all at the same time? After all there seems to be no effect on radio transmitters regardless of the number of receivers tuned … or is there?
        2/ would this system pulse and recondition a battery a la Bedini style ?... is it radiant power
        3/ Radio transmitters and receivers can have ATUs fitted. Which Impedance match and in the case of a radio vastly improve performance here's an example
        Antenna Tuning Unit
        would one of these vastly improve available power?
        Huge parts of Africa come to a halt due to lack of electric light. (Monrovia for instance amongst many) It seems on this forum alone humble CFCs are being made to run on less and less power
        http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...gher-voltage.h
        4/could this apparently feeble “free energy” possibly harness enough power to drive a light in one of these huts for say 7 or 8 hours a day … That would make a phenomenal difference to life and study
        I seem to recall Moray used a long wire antenna system so I assume there must be lots of scope for research and as I noted earlier Its unusual in so much as it starts off as a “working prospect”
        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
          Hi Marcus .. could you link to the other forum and the subject please I would like to get up to speed a little before comment great subject however
          best wishes Duncan
          The original poster was almost certainly talking about the Tesla Flying Machine list:
          teslasflyingmachine : Tesla's Flying Machine

(subscribe by emailing teslasflyingmachine-subscribe at yahoogroups.com)

The idea seems to be that "scalar" or "non-Hertzian" waves are simply pulses. Whereas Hertzian radiation uses a constant oscillation.

Comment

Working...
          X