Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to post

Hi guys,
    I learned something interesting yesterday, I was unable to post a reply. This has happened to me before when a thread was locked or closed or whatever. Let's see if this post goes through!

Regards

Dwane

Edit: well it did, so I have no explanation for yesterday's issues.

I am reappraising my approach to Figuera. I think the mystery is not in the patent but what he is no saying about his output!
    Last edited by Dwane; 09-11-2018, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwane View Post
      Hi guys,

I am reappraising my approach to Figuera. I think the mystery is not in the patent but what he is no saying about his output!
      I am sure you have discovered "the mystery" about Figuera... Dwane

It's very clearly understood, without absolutely any doubts... based on your years of experience plus skills in building, testing and developing so many different setups as possibilities, based on the same principle...

That We, all the ignorant about Figuera development...and with not as near/close as much experience as you have...are eager waiting to hear it...sorry, to read it.

Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-11-2018, 11:38 PM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• I'd say we are all ignorant of what Figuera actually built back in 1902. It's been 116 years since his patent and not one person has successfully demonstrated a working device. Is it possible we simply don't have access to the radioactive iron ore used in building it? So many devices used various ore's back then, before it was so massively regulated out of existence because of what it could do. What did Mr. Figuera die from I wonder.... ? Wasn't it Stubblefield that lost a son to this interesting ore that made so much energy he could power and heat his home. Hubbard was another one that disclosed the use of radioactive ore. What about hendershot? Moray used it exclusively and stated so.

So I ask again, what do you believe the mechanism is that propels this device to produce an output 200 times it's input? The energy must have come from somewhere - we all know there are no magic coils. Some of the smartest people in the world are still running their devices on batteries... go figure...

I've played with various scenarios that would allow a near unity operation by utilizing a forced collapse of the non powered " N or S " coils making the feedback as close to the same voltage and current that produced it. "Near unity" is as close as it gets without an external force to propel it over the edge... of course it isn't overunity if we know where the extra energy is coming from is it...
        Last edited by dragon; 09-12-2018, 12:48 AM.

Comment

• Maybe Tesla was right when he commented article about Figuera ? In many articles it's also stated Figuera tapped atmospheric electricity. I agree that the secret lies in what is not said and what is said in mystery manner...
          Think about again...what is the real requirement to produce large current ?

Comment

• Hi guys,
            My washing machine motor arrived today. First thing I want to do is to push the shaft out and replace it with a longer shaft. Give myself a bit of room to move so to speak. Has anyone pressed the shaft out on one of these motors?

There are two clues i wish to follow from my thread reading. First is the Hooper statement, the other was a comment by MM to look at Walter Russell coil winding techniques. There is a common denominator between these two obscure references - Coil winding. I am sure that there are plenty of you guys that would know a heck a lot more than I on coil winding scenario's.

Regards

Dwane
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwane View Post
              Hi guys,
              My washing machine motor arrived today. First thing I want to do is to push the shaft out and replace it with a longer shaft. Give myself a bit of room to move so to speak. Has anyone pressed the shaft out on one of these motors?

Regards

Dwane
              Hello Dwane,

I would not mess with shaft replacement!!...In my experience they are VERY hardly pressed in, plus shaft have spines which sink into the laminated armature steel plus on commutator.

You may end up ruining commutator-windings and possible armature frame...

If you think do not have enough space to add the slip ring...then think about adding a flat-horizontal type that works with a vertical brush (parallel to shaft)...and install it in between two of the lower frame extensions to Center stator frame.

Other choice is to check if your shaft is isolated from outer casing...or even if not you could use whole housing as the positive from source, then just jumping from comm shaft area to one element.

Brushes should be isolated from metal housing

Anyways...just my advice.

Ufopolitics
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• edit: Hi UFO,
                I have just seen your post, and I would confirm your comments about shaft. I might look for another, although finding one like yours is going to be difficult: with parallel laminations.

Hi guys,
                Have stripped the motor down. Not quite what I was expecting. Stepped shaft will complicate the grinding requirement for the wire feed, Also, the diagonal armature laminations will not assist me with testing what I would have like to rewind. Also, I think it will well nigh impossible to extract the shaft without doing a lot of damage to the winding and the commutator. I do not know anyone with a bin full of old motors.

Back to square one.

Regards

Dwane
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Dwane; 09-13-2018, 03:05 AM.

Comment

• Wire feed

Originally posted by Dwane View Post
                  ... Stepped shaft will complicate the grinding requirement for the wire feed, ...
                  Hi Dwane,

That's why I posted about using ground. Or in other words, use the shaft itself for the wire feed. No grinding, no slip ring.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                    Hi Dwane,

That's why I posted about using ground. Or in other words, use the shaft itself for the wire feed. No grinding, no slip ring.

Regards,

bi
                    Hi bistander,
                    I do remember that now, thanks for reminding me. That's correct. The shaft is isolated, so can be used as a source. However, as much as the diagonal windings on the armature assist with a smoother operation of a motor, i was expecting parallel windings. Not sure if these I have will hinder any attempt at radiant collection. Suck it and see might be the best approach!

I would have had the shaft machined out of a parallel wound armature, and rewound it for a couple of tests I want to try. Longer shaft will be helpful.

Anyway, I'll set up a basic drive as per the approach on the thread as a learning exercise. Meanwhile, back in the jungle, I shall look for a different motor to hack.

Edit: Isolated from the coil and commutator.

Regards

Dwane
                    Last edited by Dwane; 09-13-2018, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• Working Infinite Energy machine

The commutator has to be made with three brushes set 120 degrees apart. The first 2 sets of N and S coils are charged by the first brush, the second pair of N and S primaries are charged by the second brush set 120 degrees behind the first brush. The third pair of N and S primaries are charged by the third brush running 120 degrees behind the second brush. This brush also charges the seventh set of N and S primaries.
                      The secondaries that are marked Y stands for a Y connection of the coils instead of a delta connection so that they produce 440 volts of 3 phase electrical current. The 7th secondary is used to produce 110 volts which is used to charge the primaries by using a diode bridge rectifier to make D C current and to run the motor for the triple commutator. The Primary Coils are made in the shape of a Block C with square corners and wrapped with 40 turns of 16 gauge copper wire.
                      The secondaries are straight bars that connect to the top and bottom of the C primaries. They are wound with 400 turns of 22 gauge copper wire and there is one secondary coil between the N and S poles at the top and another secondary between the S and N at the bottom. So there are 14 primaries and 14 secondaries. The upper secondaries are all set with their turns going the same direction and the lower secondaries are all set the same direction but opposite of the upper set. The secondary coils are wired in series in each of the 3 sets of 4 secondaries withe the beginning wires of the three sets wired together and the discharge wire coming off of the last coil of 4 in the three sets is the one leg of the three phase 440 Volts. Remember to factor in the RMS.
                      The resistor R is an induction coil wound on a 1 inch square iron bar 12 inches long divided into 7 sections each section being wound with first 100 turns with a beginning wire and an ending wire , then another 100 turns in like manner and finally a third layer of 100 turns so that each section is divided into three parts and the inner 100 turns runs the first brush of the commutator and the second layer runs the second commutator, and the outer layer runs the third commutator and all of this is running in three parts so that they are 120 degrees apart so they can make a 440 volt circuit.
                      All three of the commutator brushes MUST be on the same shaft and turning together so that they maintain the 120 degrees of separation. I am still working on getting the final output to the level I want but have achieved 295 volts on the output so far. I sincerely believe that it will be necessary to use a bench power supply that converts 120 volts to D C that is variable between zero and 36 volts. The higher the voltage input, the higher the output. So far 24 volts has been my maximum input. There will need to be a transformer to divide the 440 volts to household current of 220 and 110 volts. There will also need to have a regulation of the input voltage to keep the output constant.
                      Contrary to the popular opinion that the primaries need to be N to N, even given the fact that that arrangement will give higher voltage, ALL of the sine wave curve is above the zero plane and there is no sine wave in the negative. Therefore it MUST be set N to S at the top of the primaries and S to N on the bottom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey Wolf View Post
                        The commutator has to be made with three brushes set 120 degrees apart. The first 2 sets of N and S coils are charged by the first brush, the second pair of N and S primaries are charged by the second brush set 120 degrees behind the first brush. The third pair of N and S primaries are charged by the third brush running 120 degrees behind the second brush. This brush also charges the seventh set of N and S primaries.
                        The secondaries that are marked Y stands for a Y connection of the coils instead of a delta connection so that they produce 440 volts of 3 phase electrical current. The 7th secondary is used to produce 110 volts which is used to charge the primaries by using a diode bridge rectifier to make D C current and to run the motor for the triple commutator. The Primary Coils are made in the shape of a Block C with square corners and wrapped with 40 turns of 16 gauge copper wire.
                        The secondaries are straight bars that connect to the top and bottom of the C primaries. They are wound with 400 turns of 22 gauge copper wire and there is one secondary coil between the N and S poles at the top and another secondary between the S and N at the bottom. So there are 14 primaries and 14 secondaries. The upper secondaries are all set with their turns going the same direction and the lower secondaries are all set the same direction but opposite of the upper set. The secondary coils are wired in series in each of the 3 sets of 4 secondaries withe the beginning wires of the three sets wired together and the discharge wire coming off of the last coil of 4 in the three sets is the one leg of the three phase 440 Volts. Remember to factor in the RMS.
                        The resistor R is an induction coil wound on a 1 inch square iron bar 12 inches long divided into 7 sections each section being wound with first 100 turns with a beginning wire and an ending wire , then another 100 turns in like manner and finally a third layer of 100 turns so that each section is divided into three parts and the inner 100 turns runs the first brush of the commutator and the second layer runs the second commutator, and the outer layer runs the third commutator and all of this is running in three parts so that they are 120 degrees apart so they can make a 440 volt circuit.
                        All three of the commutator brushes MUST be on the same shaft and turning together so that they maintain the 120 degrees of separation. I am still working on getting the final output to the level I want but have achieved 295 volts on the output so far. I sincerely believe that it will be necessary to use a bench power supply that converts 120 volts to D C that is variable between zero and 36 volts. The higher the voltage input, the higher the output. So far 24 volts has been my maximum input. There will need to be a transformer to divide the 440 volts to household current of 220 and 110 volts. There will also need to have a regulation of the input voltage to keep the output constant.
                        Contrary to the popular opinion that the primaries need to be N to N, even given the fact that that arrangement will give higher voltage, ALL of the sine wave curve is above the zero plane and there is no sine wave in the negative. Therefore it MUST be set N to S at the top of the primaries and S to N on the bottom.
                        Excellent. I think Figuera commutator was a bit more complicated because he had no diodes ;-) I do think he didn't limited himself to 3-phases , the rest looks nice however I feel he later used better closed iron core ;-) It's all in Faraday laws folks The source of energy produced are movement (kinetic) or magnetic field or both. All currently used generators are converters of kinetic energy into electricity exactly how Figuera stated....

Comment

• Grey Wolf,
                          Great news. I gather this is a small proof of concept generator, but I was wondering if you could give us some amperage figures to go with the voltages.

I could never get any significant amp output from my build attempts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey Wolf View Post
                            The secondaries that are marked Y stands for a Y connection of the coils instead of a delta connection so that they produce 440 volts of 3 phase electrical current. The 7th secondary is used to produce 110 volts which is used to charge the primaries by using a diode bridge rectifier to make D C current and to run the motor for the triple (Brush?) commutator. The Primary Coils are made in the shape of a Block C with square corners and wrapped with 40 turns of 16 gauge copper wire.
                            The resistor R is an induction coil wound on a 1 inch square iron bar 12 inches long divided into 7 sections each section being wound with first 100 turns with a beginning wire and an ending wire , then another 100 turns in like manner and finally a third layer of 100 turns so that each section is divided into three parts and the inner 100 turns runs the first brush of the commutator and the second layer runs the second (Brush?) commutator, and the outer layer runs the third (Brush?) commutator and all of this is running in three parts so that they (Brushes?)are 120 degrees apart so they can make a 440 volt circuit.
                            FIRST: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ALL Reading here, Members and just visiting Members.

Hello Greywolf,

Great enhanced design of Figuera's Generator!

I see -by reading your post several times while picturing all in my mind- that you have "amplified" according to your interpretation, to a Three Phase AC Output Generator. And that is great!, it delivers almost what is needed for almost any household.

I, still have some confusion, as there are no Diagrams on this design, could you please enlighten Us all?

1-There are some red "brush(es)" corrections (I've made above) that I believe are missing from your original post, correct me if I am wrong, please.

2- Now, according to your description, you have Three Sets of Primaries, which are excited (powered) by Three Rotating Brushes separated by 120º, mounted on the same rotating shaft...So, then you will need three sets of slipping rings, one for each brush...correct?

3- Each set of Primaries are wound on a "C" Core...So, then you have Three PAIRS of "C" Cores?

4- I understand Secondaries are just straight bars, which connect to the "C" Primaries Cores, upper-lower...Then STRUCTURE should look like:

First Phase: Two Primaries "C" Cores facing each others?, with respective Secondaries Bars connected in between the two "C" Cores...upper and lower.

And so on for Phase 2 and 3...

Conclusion: Three "Blocks" of two C Cores (One each of the Three Phases) facing each others with secondaries in between, closing in a "O" or an ELLIPTICAL Shape...

That is the way I "see" your diagram...

Thanks for your time.

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-25-2019, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• 3 Phase AC Figuera_2

Originally posted by Grey Wolf View Post
                              Hello again,

Well, I also believe that an arrangement of N-S on the primaries would work as well, and you are right, it will deliver the negative sine side reflected on the secondaries.

Only difference with my design, is that I have made a different brush controller design, just using two DUAL spinning brushes riding on split commutator rings, and what it does, is to reverse the DC Output in every turn.

On above image, do not get confused by the "Cap Discharge" areas...I am using smaller segments to test charge an AC Cap...But the main part are the two outer bigger "C" Segments are Positive (+ symbol) while the inner ones are Negative (- Symbol).
                              Center C segments go to Primary Coil terminals 1 & 2 (Coil1- Coil2).

When dual brushes travel 180º they reverse polarity Voltage to Primary Coil terminals.

If I scope my signal, it will be a square wave that goes from positive to "square" also on negative side across time, that will reverse the primary fields from NS to SN.
                              I am enclosing all windings into a Toroidal Core.

But your idea of "Threephasing" this design is just awesome!!

Thanks

Ufopolitics
                              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-25-2019, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• @ Grey Wolf
                                Is it possible to send a a wiring drawing (showing min. one phase /commutator principle and the DC feedback)
                                and some sketches to clarify the last part from this quote;
                                "Contrary to the popular opinion that the primaries need to be N to N, even given the fact that that arrangement will give higher voltage, ALL of the sine wave curve is above the zero plane and there is no sine wave in the negative. Therefore it MUST be set N to S at the top of the primaries and S to N on the bottom."

See also:
                                https://overunity.com/12794/re-inven...025/#msg533025

Regards Arne
                                Last edited by seaad; 12-27-2019, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X