Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cadman View Post
    Don't be distracted by 1 amp and 100 volts, it could be a red herring. Besides, if 100 watts can be turned into 2000 watts then that 2000 could be fed to a larger unit to produce 20000. It was very common to use a small DC generator to excite larger AC generators back then.

CM
    Hello Cadman,
    I know that you made this reference a long time ago, but, why would it be a red herring? In fact, Getting the Generator to operate at 1amp with all the windings and resistance would be quite a feat. Quite a few calculations to balance the sequence. And wire size.

Just my thoughts, have not finished reading the total thread yet. Some provocative comments in this thread!

Regards

Dwane
    Last edited by Dwane; 08-05-2018, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadman View Post
      Don't be distracted by 1 amp and 100 volts, it could be a red herring. Besides, if 100 watts can be turned into 2000 watts then that 2000 could be fed to a larger unit to produce 20000. It was very common to use a small DC generator to excite larger AC generators back then.

CM
      If we look at today's simple two pole single phase home generators...we realize that the whole exciting circuit, including stator's two coils plus dc cap plus diode bridge and rotor coils...we have a small DC generator built within which does the exciting of the larger coils doing the greater output...So it is same deal as before but more compacted into what looks like one single unit...but it ain't!

Related to CF Generator, we have a huge decay once the output coils (secondaries) are loaded, which means they are shorted out by load...causing a very strongly magnetized secondary cores, therefore, HIGHLY INTERFERING with Inducing coils Magnetic Field...at this point we need to rise our Input to the exciters in order to compensate against the now Loaded Output Field Cores.

And so, the higher Energy at output, the STRONGER the LOADED (Reactive) Field...requiring higher Input from our end.

Same BS when loading a rotary generator...the farting machine would need to increase TORQUE AS RPM'S...to "fight" field cores strong magnetization due to the load demand...

Our mechanical issues with rotary are now on CF Generator a fight between both fields...inducing plus induced.

Way I see it?...same BS without a spinning shaft.

Sincerely

Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-06-2018, 12:35 PM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Free Energy quest versus Faraway EM Induction CYCLE.

Hello to All,

Faraday's Electro Magnetic Induction is nothing more than the opposite of a CYCLE...just like water boils under heat (Entropic catalyst) to generate STEAM-VAPOR...to then CONDENSE that STEAM using cold temperatures( Negative Entropy Catalyst)...obtaining back LIQUID water...The point being that no matter how many times We do BOTH CYCLES...We will NEVER end up with more water than what we started with...but, on the contrary...the more we repeat cycles we will have less and less water.

Faraway had a very bright idea back in 1836...to "extract" electricity back from magnets...or more specifically from the Magnetic Field...which was created with Electricity...can you all see there is nothing more than a "CYCLE" just like the water one I wrote before?

Unfortunately to say it...but that's what we all have been doing for the past almost 200 years...searching and of course "expecting" to get an excess of water by keep boiling then cooling off steam...or cyclying back and forth from electricity to magnetism...and then back again....and again.

No matter what means we use...what coolest or hottest temperatures we operate with...our results will always be lesser than our starting amounts.

Regards

Ufopolitics
        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-06-2018, 02:32 PM.
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

And so, the higher Energy at output, the STRONGER the LOADED (Reactive) Field...requiring higher Input from our end.

Same BS when loading a rotary generator...the farting machine would need to increase TORQUE AS RPM'S...to "fight" field cores strong magnetization due to the load demand...

Our mechanical issues with rotary are now on CF Generator a fight between both fields...inducing plus induced.

Way I see it?...same BS without a spinning shaft.

Sincerely

Ufopolitics
          Hi UFO,

I need to make one slight correction to your comparison to a normal portable generator. When loaded the engine ONLY increases torque, NOT rpm. If the rpm changed then the 60 cycle frequency would also change to a higher frequency.

A simple rule of thumb for generators is: speed equals voltage and torque equals current.

Regards,
          Carroll
          Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by citfta View Post

Hi UFO,

I need to make one slight correction to your comparison to a normal portable generator. When loaded the engine ONLY increases torque, NOT rpm. If the rpm changed then the 60 cycle frequency would also change to a higher frequency.

A simple rule of thumb for generators is: speed equals voltage and torque equals current.

Regards,
            Carroll

Thanks Citfta,

Definitively correct...but I was referring to the seconds or fractions of, following when you just load generator...what happens here?...a small decrease of RPM'S, which is "corrected asap by the ICE governor at carburetor or fuel inlet gates.

I know speed must be pretty well around the 3600 for 60 hertz...and 3000 for 50...but these rpms are never exact but "around there"...

But none of these generators-ICE relations is perfect but only in theory...we all know their response timing is never "zero" delay...☺

but many thanks for the correction.

Regards

Ufopolitics
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-06-2018, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
              Hello to All,

Faraday's Electro Magnetic Induction is nothing more than the opposite of a CYCLE...just like water boils under heat (Entropic catalyst) to generate STEAM-VAPOR...to then CONDENSE that STEAM using cold temperatures( Negative Entropy Catalyst)...obtaining back LIQUID water...The point being that no matter how many times We do BOTH CYCLES...We will NEVER end up with more water than what we started with...but, on the contrary...the more we repeat cycles we will have less and less water...

Ufopolitics
              And yes...I also asked myself same question as to above example being kind of wrong...since we can "magnetize" a piece of exotic neodymium core and have a magnetic field there almost permanently...or "forever"..."endlessly" etc,etc...

Really "for ever"?

Then ask yourselves how many permanent magnet generators are officially available out there?
              That will meet the consumption requirements of residential or industry... ?

So far I have not seen not a single one...have you?

Permanent magnets have limited life basically when working in extremely hot environments...plus when constantly running them through these type of generation of energy "cycles"... their life time is then very short.

Regards

Ufopolitics
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-06-2018, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• Hi Guys,
                There is so much information coming through on this thread, it is a wonder, Clemente was able to call his generator "Simple"!!!

I have dug my kiln out of storage and I am going to heat up some steel today to make a couple of solenoids. This test is only to determine the concepts discussed regarding N-N or S-S v N-S. It will not permit a serious tests on serial current flow through the Clemente sequence. There is one observation in the comments above that seems to be missing. Resonance. A topic which I have struggled with when trying to get Don Smith to work as I think his devices did. If we get resonance, will not the system provide a stronger output?

On the toroid swtiching. I think substituting a cross-over pulse system will satisfy the continuity of current, but, not the resonance. I feel the "Zigzag" wiring in the patents is more important than stated by Clemente. There needs to be some feed back into this component to enhance the notion of self sustainability.

Will report back soon!!

Regards

Dwane
                Last edited by Dwane; 08-06-2018, 09:41 PM. Reason: Grammar!

Comment

• Public apology

I just recently made a public apology to Marathonman because of my continual doubting of the way part G works. I apologized to him on the Overunity.com forum. I just could not seem to grasp what he kept saying. Also recently I believe it was Seaad that reposted a video of someone turning the wiper back and forth on a variac and the change in inductance causing a change in the brightness of a couple of bulbs connected to the variac. What had me very puzzled for a while was that the current going through the variac was DC. Normally inductance has NO effect on DC. So what was going on. I think I have finally understood what was happening.

When a DC source is connected to an inductor, at first the inductance resists a change in current so the current has to build up according to the amount of inductance. Once the current reaches the max allowed by the resistance of the circuit the current stabilizes. And that is the way things normally work.

However while the current is stable there is also a magnetic field that is result of the number of turns of the inductor as well as the amount of current flowing through the inductor. So what happens if we decrease the number of turns of the inductor? Well obviously the magnetic field will also decrease. While the magnetic field is changing it will also affect the current flowing through the inductor. And if we increase the number of turns it will of course have the opposite effect. So while we are moving the brush on the part G we are increasing the current to one of the primary coils and decreasing the current to the other primary coil just like Marathonman said.

I hope this explanation will help some of you understand better how the part G works. I also am planning to explore a much easier way to make a part G but will have to test that idea before I will present it here.

Regards,
                  Carroll
                  Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Suggestions to some part-G.

The last pick can be applicated to Marathonman latest part-G core but with a double 'eight'-winding to create 4x the inductance. See overunity.com

https://overunity.com/12794/re-inven...629/#msg524629

I asked at overunity.com: "creates the part-G the entire OU Effect itself ? "

MM answer:
                    " Part G it's self does not and can not be OU. it reuses the potential in the exciting system to act up on another closed system. it is all about maintaining the pressure in the system and both are a sort of closed systems.

Pic 3 :That design will be very inefficient. not only is the wire hanging in free air loosing induction also the core HAS to be a closed core. no unnecessary losses. "

I answer MM here to his latest sentence above: It's not hanging in free air! its inside the transformer E-core as in normal transformers but with a bit loose windings. In a normal Transformer the outermost windings have also a distance to the center Core.

Regards Arne
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by seaad; 08-07-2018, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• Variac on DC

https://vimeo.com/178144785

From post #1011 back a few years.

Pretty neat.

bi

Comment

• Okay,

My testing shows this may be a possible way to make a much simpler part G. And it should be very easy to scale this up. I modified a universal motor to give me the opposing sine waves that do NOT go below zero. The following pictures and description should allow anyone to do this without a lot of machining or other expense.

As most of you know a universal motor will run on DC or AC because it has field windings that change polarity in time with the armature windings. By disconnecting the field windings we now have an armature and two brushes. To modify the motor you need to mark where on the output shaft the bearing is sitting. Now take the motor apart and grind a flat side on the shaft that extends beyond the area where the bearing was. How deep you need to grind the flat spot will depend on what gauge wire you are going to use. We are going to run a wire from one of the commutator tabs through one of the slots in the armature and then down to the output shaft and into the flat area you ground on the output shaft. The wire needs to extend well past the bearing area.

After you put some glue similar to Goop or rubber cement on the wire in the flat area then you slide the front of the motor back onto the shaft and bolt the motor back together. The glue is to keep the wire from moving around and rubbing the insulation off the wire in the area of the bearing. You can see how I did this in the picture number 4 if you look closely.

Next you need to make a slip ring of some kind. I used a wooden dowel and my lathe to drill a hole dead center in the dowel that was slightly smaller than the motor shaft. I then turned the outside of the dowel until it was a very snug fit inside a short piece of copper fitting. I put glue on the dowel and then pressed the copper fitting onto the dowel. I then put glue on the motor shaft and inside the dowel and pressed the dowel onto the motor shaft.

After that glue has dried then you need to solder the wire to the side of the copper fitting. I believe you can also see that in one of the pictures. Now you need to make some kind of brush holder to hold a brush that will contact the slip ring you have made. You can see I just took an old broken brush holder from a junk motor and some hot glue and a couple of pieces of wood to make a quick brush holder. Of course something much better made would be necessary for a real part G. This was just a quick and dirty method to test my idea.

To connect this as a part G you would connect you supply lead to the brush holder for the brush going to the slip ring. Then from each of the original brushes you would connect to the two primary coils of your device. I should mention that the original brushes are not connected to anything else once you disconnect them from the original field coils.

Now you just need a way to power your new part G the same as you had to do to the original part G. For my simple tests I just use my portable electric drill. I tightened my chuck up on the end of the motor shaft and then powered it that way.

I have included some pictures of both ends of the motor and also a scope shot of the signals going to each coil. The slower part G turns the less effect it has on the DC voltage. And of course the faster it turns the more effect it has to the point you can actually see the signal go almost to zero just from the inductance effect.

The signal on the scope looks pretty rough with lots of spikes. Obviously the commutator and brushes are not working real well. But this was only a quick and dirty test of my idea. But you can see that you do have two opposing sine waves. Also this was a very cheap little universal motor.

I believe you could scale this up easily by getting something like a treadmill motor. I am pretty sure almost all of them are DC permanent magnet motors. You would have to remove the magnets of course. We don't want a generator. LOL But you would then have a well built part G with precision brushes and commutator. You would only need to be careful building your slip ring and brush holder.

Maybe this simple idea will help some of you that want to work on the Figuera device but were scared off because of the difficulty of building a part G from scratch.

Carroll
                        Attached Files

Comment

• I have also being trying to accommodate the "G" into my understanding of Clemente's generator. When I see parallel output on scope, I see two positive peaks. I am not sure how these merge into one AC waveform. Also, in an AC generator, say with permanent magnets, the change from north to south to north to south, etc happens together. As north starts so too does south. Because the field is wound as one continuous loop. By pulsing in parallel, are we not creating a pulsed DC? It seems to me that the "G" should be wound such as to enable parallel pulses but with different poles. There is only one generator core in Clemente's design, this equals one field for an AC generator. therefore, logic dictates one side of field is North and one side is south. As on the patent.

Have I missed something here?

Great thread

Dwane

Comment

• Originally posted by citfta View Post
                            Okay,

My testing shows this may be a possible way to make a much simpler part G. And it should be very easy to scale this up. I modified a universal motor to give me the opposing sine waves that do NOT go below zero. The following pictures and description should allow anyone to do this without a lot of machining or other expense.

As most of you know a universal motor will run on DC or AC because it has field windings that change polarity in time with the armature windings. By disconnecting the field windings we now have an armature and two brushes. To modify the motor you need to mark where on the output shaft the bearing is sitting. Now take the motor apart and grind a flat side on the shaft that extends beyond the area where the bearing was. How deep you need to grind the flat spot will depend on what gauge wire you are going to use. We are going to run a wire from one of the commutator tabs through one of the slots in the armature and then down to the output shaft and into the flat area you ground on the output shaft. The wire needs to extend well past the bearing area.

After you put some glue similar to Goop or rubber cement on the wire in the flat area then you slide the front of the motor back onto the shaft and bolt the motor back together. The glue is to keep the wire from moving around and rubbing the insulation off the wire in the area of the bearing. You can see how I did this in the picture number 4 if you look closely.

Next you need to make a slip ring of some kind. I used a wooden dowel and my lathe to drill a hole dead center in the dowel that was slightly smaller than the motor shaft. I then turned the outside of the dowel until it was a very snug fit inside a short piece of copper fitting. I put glue on the dowel and then pressed the copper fitting onto the dowel. I then put glue on the motor shaft and inside the dowel and pressed the dowel onto the motor shaft.

After that glue has dried then you need to solder the wire to the side of the copper fitting. I believe you can also see that in one of the pictures. Now you need to make some kind of brush holder to hold a brush that will contact the slip ring you have made. You can see I just took an old broken brush holder from a junk motor and some hot glue and a couple of pieces of wood to make a quick brush holder. Of course something much better made would be necessary for a real part G. This was just a quick and dirty method to test my idea.

To connect this as a part G you would connect you supply lead to the brush holder for the brush going to the slip ring. Then from each of the original brushes you would connect to the two primary coils of your device. I should mention that the original brushes are not connected to anything else once you disconnect them from the original field coils.

Now you just need a way to power your new part G the same as you had to do to the original part G. For my simple tests I just use my portable electric drill. I tightened my chuck up on the end of the motor shaft and then powered it that way.

I have included some pictures of both ends of the motor and also a scope shot of the signals going to each coil. The slower part G turns the less effect it has on the DC voltage. And of course the faster it turns the more effect it has to the point you can actually see the signal go almost to zero just from the inductance effect.

The signal on the scope looks pretty rough with lots of spikes. Obviously the commutator and brushes are not working real well. But this was only a quick and dirty test of my idea. But you can see that you do have two opposing sine waves. Also this was a very cheap little universal motor.

I believe you could scale this up easily by getting something like a treadmill motor. I am pretty sure almost all of them are DC permanent magnet motors. You would have to remove the magnets of course. We don't want a generator. LOL But you would then have a well built part G with precision brushes and commutator. You would only need to be careful building your slip ring and brush holder.

Maybe this simple idea will help some of you that want to work on the Figuera device but were scared off because of the difficulty of building a part G from scratch.

Carroll

Hi Citfta,

That is a much simpler way to achieve the signals!...If you would have made this variation before...It would've save me a lot of hours building my flat fixed commutator and rotating single brush...

Adding to your method that it don't need to be a Universal type motor...but any single brushed (symmetrical or series wound) armature from any DC Motor would work as well...except maybe rewinding it to the operating voltage-amperage specs of your setup...

Unless you want to have a full enclosed core embracing rotating armature in order to keep the field within a closed system...however, you do not mention anything related to that above, except to disconnect stator field coils (magnets)

It would be interesting to get a reading though....from the field coils...while armature is excited and feeding the Figuera Primaries.

Regards and thanks for sharing it.

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-08-2018, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwane View Post
                              I have also being trying to accommodate the "G" into my understanding of Clemente's generator. When I see parallel output on scope, I see two positive peaks. I am not sure how these merge into one AC waveform. Also, in an AC generator, say with permanent magnets, the change from north to south to north to south, etc happens together. As north starts so too does south. Because the field is wound as one continuous loop. By pulsing in parallel, are we not creating a pulsed DC? It seems to me that the "G" should be wound such as to enable parallel pulses but with different poles. There is only one generator core in Clemente's design, this equals one field for an AC generator. therefore, logic dictates one side of field is North and one side is south. As on the patent.

Have I missed something here?

Great thread

Dwane
                              Hello Dwane,

Figuera's design uses TWO EXCITERS (inductors or primaries, etc) for ONE INDUCED CORE-COIL sandwiched IN BETWEEN both Exciters ...And so ALL THREE Components form ONE MODULE...which repeats on the 1908 patent...I believe like seven times.

The Two Exciters work in a PUSH-PULL ARRAY and the idea is to form a SINGLE FIELD which SWEEPS (CHANGES) across the core axis of INDUCED OR SECONDARY COIL.

Now, do not get distracted by NN OR SS OR NS...All work as giving an output, Is just the output signal is different for Bucking (repulsing) and for Attracting poles.

So, in order for the exciting, moving virtual, massless field NOT to collapse, nor to LOOSE COMPACTNESS (therefore strength) The signal sent to BOTH EXCITING COILS MUST BE IN UNISON...One OPPOSITE or REVERSE to the other one, but always OFF PHASE, meaning when one is at peak, other MUST BE at it lowest potential PLUS NEVER dropping below zero...and Figuera insists that brush must be contacting TWO COMMUTATOR ELEMENTS in width.

Figuera uses a DC Signal modulated to MIMIC an AC Signal which NEVER reaches negative signals or even zero...as this would COLLAPSE THE INDUCING FIELD, then INDUCED OUTPUT WILL COLLAPSE AS WELL.

Hope is more clear now

Ufopolitics

EDIT1: Note in Citfta's signals they are NOT in parallel but OFF PHASE, in order when one is peak(top) the other one is at bottom (lowest point)...as both are always positive and above zero.
                              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-08-2018, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Please put your walue in A, B, C according to your opinoin.

C: "meaning when one is at peak, other MUST BE at it lowest potential PLUS NEVER dropping below zero"

Don't we loose opposing force in C ??

Regards Arne
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X