Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Outages...

Hello All,

And I mean...Let's look at "How well suited" we are when it comes to Power Failures (basically due to Natural Causes)...and then restorations-recover times:

PUERTO RICO'S OUTAGES, THE LARGEST IN US HISTORY

Small Island of Puerto Rico was hit by a cat 4 Hurricane "Maria"...about three months ago...

All the old infrastructure of old wooden poles...plus old transformers and insulators, plus cables, etc,etc...brought the Island to Darkness...up to now.

How many people (entire families) have died with just these two or three natural disasters all over the damaged areas because of the Hydrocarbons inhaled due to lack of knowledge about the way House Generators are COMPLETELY LETHAL to be operating Indoors OR EVEN OUTDOORS but with the wrong ventilation set up?

Are we talking about a "Third World" Country Disaster here??...NOPE!!

We are talking about TEXAS, FLORIDA AND PUERTO RICO (A US "INDEPENDENT" STATE)...Meaning A WELL DEVELOPED COUNTRY...like US.

But still, we have power difficulties with the farting machines...plus the way we transmit energy through old cables and wooden poles, just like the way was done in the 1800's times of the Edison-Morgan Wood Poles and cables wired all around...

Isn't all this situation ridiculous?

I am completely sure it is.

Sorry about the rant...its just about my "Politics" side...

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-30-2017, 06:14 PM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• UFO

I'm glad to hear that you now get more output power than input power, but also sad that you have been tired of watching it happen.

To make the construction work more stable and suitable I'm sure we all her on the forum can help you with that. Just put a question. Certainly can I and several skilled people here, more skilled than me, help you with that.

PS.
      And of course i don't want HF (high frequencies) as output power. Let the free energy process, OU, generate free energy at high frequencies IF that gives the best results. Then convert the free energy down to 40 ,60 Hz with wanted voltage and with differet phases if requested.

Regards / Arne
      Last edited by seaad; 11-30-2017, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• 4-pole genny

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

2- A FOUR POLE -AND UP- THREE PHASE Generator, Considered within the INDUSTRIAL GRADE will just require 1800 RPM's or like 30hZ!!...And will Output much wattage than the Single Phase.

Hi Ufo,

Four pole, 1800RPM generators run at 60Hz. Or 50Hz at 1500RPM.

Frequency in Hz = RPM * # of pole pairs / 60.

The number of phases does not enter into the speed-frequency relationship.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
          Hi Ufo,

Four pole, 1800RPM generators run at 60Hz. Or 50Hz at 1500RPM.

Frequency in Hz = RPM * # of pole pairs / 60.

The number of phases does not enter into the speed-frequency relationship.

Regards,

bi
          My apologies, You are entirely right Bistander.

Yeap, referring basically to speed (mech power) reduced to half with four poles, not frequency.

The Four Poles divide the 360º in four, or 90º each, therefore 1/2 cycle or 180º comprehend two poles, so 60 Hz in a full cycle of all 4...

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-30-2017, 07:06 PM.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by seaad View Post
            boguslaw

- Soft iron must have been more common in the beginning of 1900 than nowadays
            But when you begin to see some indications of positive OU results from experiments (100W in 20 000W out ) then I think the choice of core material is only a way to improve the results. Principle first impovemet next!
            When experimenting I think ferrite is a good choice also.

Regards / Arne
            Hi seaad,
            I make the point regarding the soft iron due to John Bedini referencing it and Figueras referencing it. I concur that soft iron, and especially soft iron wire, would have been more readily available in the late 19th to the early 20th centuries. It is still possible to get soft iron Baling wire here, although it is not thin!

When replications of old technologies are attempted, and failure occurs, it is generally the case that "New" technologies are substituted to "improve" the chances of success. Occasionally that works and often it does not. As Figueras apparently had a working unit using soft iron - fine wires? - there is something in his method that even modern technology is unable to demonstrate a working replication.

Thanks for your comments.

Regards

Dwane

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
              Thank You Dwane,

Yes, I could anneal steel with an Oxygen-Acetylene torch, which I do have one...except my Victor oxygen gauge started leaking and now and so I will need a new one plus more gas...

Just getting a 1000C Chalk, will show whenever reaching those red hot temperatures on the wires...just have to heat it evenly, by "brushing" all the area back-forth without standing at one spot too long.

Thanks

Ufopolitics
              Hi UFO,
              Actually, it is better to anneal the mild steel wire in coils! Then un roll and stretch with a wire strainer. The annealing process distorts the wire. And, I think you have clarified the use of soft iron with your acknowledgement of Figueras operation.

On the "Global" issues you mention, might I also include refugee camps? Those islands of desperate souls whose only crime appears to be one of "Being different"!

Thanks

Dwane

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwane View Post
                Hi UFO,
                Actually, it is better to anneal the mild steel wire in coils! Then un roll and stretch with a wire strainer. The annealing process distorts the wire. And, I think you have clarified the use of soft iron with your acknowledgement of Figueras operation.
                You're right Dwane, thanks!...much better to anneal on a whole coil

However, am still trying to "render" in my mind how the domains shifts under polarization's reversals... and so, which geometry is better suited to "house" those shifts in the smoothest way possible...don't know if you could follow me here...but will try to simply represent it with letters:

Say we have position 1 at a Core, which is a N-S arrangement.
                And so reversing 1 (to -1) we would have: S-N

Dielectric Field also shifts 180º (center) here, but radically (abruptly)

Fields "fade" (collapse) Inwards towards Center of Core...as they (fields) also open up (starts) from core center...

With all that in mind...imagine it...

Originally posted by Dwane View Post
                On the "Global" issues you mention, might I also include refugee camps? Those islands of desperate souls whose only crime appears to be one of "Being different"!

Thanks

Dwane
                Sure friend, include them all!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-30-2017, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaad View Post
                  UFO

I'm glad to hear that you now get more output power than input power, but also sad that you have been tired of watching it happen.

To make the construction work more stable and suitable I'm sure we all her on the forum can help you with that. Just put a question. Certainly can I and several skilled people here, more skilled than me, help you with that.
                  I do, but am not happy still...want more robust (no V Drops) while heavily loaded at Main Output.

I am also self running the small driver motor with just three layers (16 awg) of what MM used to call a "Second Secondary"......and still am only using like 0.7A when that secondary carries like 3 Amps...but have to diode DC it with a 24V bridge...also this is not an important deal here...many of you could think it is...I don't, these devices allows many output coils...and all you need is the right number of turns plus right gauge to obtain any output you need.

Originally posted by seaad View Post
                  PS.
                  And of course i don't want HF (high frequencies) as output power. Let the free energy process, OU, generate free energy at high frequencies IF that gives the best results. Then convert the free energy down to 40 ,60 Hz with wanted voltage and with differet phases if requested.

Regards / Arne
                  Ahhh!! that sounds so simple right?...but nope...I already went through that Seaad, me and many more people here, like seven years ago (2012)...for example Radiant Energy on its Natural shape is typically High Frequency, if you simply collect it from the "Backstage" of a Coil being pulsed (simple square signal) with just a couple of diodes (look at my logo image..)...Now try to store it first in order to "process it downwards"...good luck with that and please, wear goggles!!

It would blow must typical Capacitors unless specially built for those purposes...and nope, can't get them in the normal shopping windows...

And yeah, thanks!...I know you are pretty well skilled in the art...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-30-2017, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• OU test results

Hi UFO,

Can you provide some test results showing the OU you have achieved (DC out measurement)?

Regards

L192

Comment

• Originally posted by Listener192 View Post
                      Hi UFO,

Can you provide some test results showing the OU you have achieved (DC out measurement)?

Regards

L192
                      Sure L192, I am trying to get everything back together as I had it apart because I was working on new core config...but no problems at all with that, I even took off al gator clips and made clean plug-in connections...

Except, the only problem I am having right now is with the Input DC Meter (the ones which shows everything ( V+A+W+Ah) on screen that I recently bought)...maybe I am doing something wrong there, but it does read Input from Linear PSU, except when I connect the Load terminals from meter to the Exciter Coil it shorts out and everything collapses.

I have tried installing Meter Load terminals in series between Coil-Cap (which are in Parallel between them) and it also shortens the whole thing, meaning turns off meters, plus Induction collapses. And of course it does it when I connect in parallel as well...which I tried originally...

What I believe is that since we have the "load" as the exciter coil + AC Cap (in parallel) as an AC (Reversed) signal, the meter is shorting out because it is not a DC Linear Amperage...

I will try putting together a simple diagram showing my connections...and the same Meter at Output from AC to DC Bridge works beautiful!!

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Ufopolitics
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-01-2017, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

What I believe is that since we have the "load" as the exciter coil + AC Cap (in parallel) as an AC (Reversed) signal, the meter is shorting out because it is not a DC Linear Amperage...

Ufopolitics
                        Yes, that is what is happening...CAN NOT read DC Amps from Input based on the Exciter Circuit considered as "the load", it only read Amperage as AC Amps from Exciter as by my EXTECH meters.

Only other thing I can think off...is to read V&A directly from the PSU Terminals only, which Input to Rotary Switch...so +/- to be connected as Input to meter, then series off either terminals try reading DC Amps and connected as the "load" to same Multi-Meter.

Will try that and see if it works.

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Got it...

Hello Guys,

I've got it...actually it was simpler than I thought...

Output from PSU (DC) to Input of Meter (+/-)

Then "the load" from meter would be the +/- from the reversing switch TERMINALS...had to brake (disconnect) their original connections from PSU...And so, DID NOT have to get involved -AT ALL- with switch output which is an Alternated DC to the Exciter coil plus AC Cap circuit.

I will be showing some results in the beginning of next week.

Nice weekend to All!!

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Radiant Ufo

Hi Ufopolitics:
                            Back to your radiant energy, there was a russian company in the 2006 alleguedly having a radiant energy generator, we can see a little inside:
                            http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1512213758

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1512213820

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1512213858
                            Attached Files

Comment

• core question

would mercury work as a core material? electricity flows through it effortlessly? sorry to interject for i post seldomly.

Comment

• Outside the box

onewsun
                                https://van.physics.illinois.edu/qa/listing.php?id=388

""At room temperature, the element mercury is not very magnetic at all. It has a very small, negative magnetic susceptibility, meaning that when you put mercury in a magnetic field, it magnetizes just a little tiny bit in the opposite direction. We say that mercury is a weakly diamagnetic substance at room temperature. ""

How did mercury come to your mind? How to use it Here?

Regards / Arne
                                Last edited by seaad; 12-03-2017, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X