Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Secondaries (Generating Coils)

Hello again,

Now, about secondaries...I believe I have NOT left out ANY possible Spatial Positioning available around One Single Exciter Coil, 360º Spherical Volume around it...and guess what?

The BEST STRUCTURAL form of Secondary(ies) that I have tested so far as best Output... is when they (coils) are wound INSIDE EXCITER COIL or between the Exciter Coil and the Core, meaning INTERNALLY of Exciter Coil, and actually, RIGHT around the Only One Center Core...but...NOT just a Single wound coil from end to end (I did that one as well)...NOPE, not that easy!...INSTEAD, I made GROUPS of Coils with very short length (10-13 mm) and height as allowed by exciter coil inner walls (First Layer)...and so, between each single coil I wrapped a steel ribbon insulated by tape of about same spec's in height and Length as of Inner Secondary coils.

All Inner Secondary Coils connected in SERIES, of course.

I have made this Model very easy to take apart , in order that I could dis-assemble it, completely...right in front of Camera while filming it for a few minutes...

More or Less a pretty similar structure approach as Cook's "Magnetic Battery" Patent...

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-17-2017, 09:33 PM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      Hello again,

Now, about secondaries....and guess what?

The BEST STRUCTURAL form of Secondary(ies) that I have tested so far as best Output... is when they (coils) are wound INSIDE EXCITER COIL or between the Exciter Coil and the Core, meaning INTERNALLY of Exciter Coil, and actually, RIGHT around the Only One Center Core...but...NOT just a Single wound coil from end to end (I did that one as well)...NOPE, not that easy!...INSTEAD, I made GROUPS of Coils with very short length (10-13 mm) and height as allowed by exciter coil inner walls (First Layer)...and so, between each single coil I wrapped a steel ribbon insulated by tape of about same spec's in height and Length as of Inner Secondary coils.
      Hi UFO
      Seems that you comes closer to my best geometry. See pic two here: http://www.energeticforum.com/293596-post1326.html

And near to or similar an AC-signal... Ooouh . .

But my coils were in . ant - size . . . . according to You . .
      And I only had one secondary coil as a small compact lump.

Good luck !
      Regards Arne

Comment

• New Waveform

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        But you could've check that by making Two Air Gaps between Three Separate Cores, separated by whatever thin insulation...no more " flux linking" there...right?

It would still Induce friend...it's called "Spatial Induction"...

Regards

Ufopolitics
        Hi UFO,

Please see attached scope shot and supporting arduino sketch. This provides the waveform you require.

All the airgap does, is reduce the flux linkage not eliminate it, assuming that the exciter coil/cores do not totally cancel out variations in the flux level in the cores.

L192
        Attached Files

Comment

• Flux Cutting or Linking?...To be or not to be...

Originally posted by Listener192 View Post
          Hi UFO,

Please see attached scope shot and supporting arduino sketch. This provides the waveform you require.
          Thanks L192!

I honestly have to go first by my mechanical rotary switching to do the testings...then scope signal to see the REAL wave it is showing with a fully operating system...like I said, I am pretty sure the fact of constant reversed discharges of coil to cap will cause the signal to distort a bit, not only on the particular points of contact, but I believe it will modify the whole sinewave.

It has happened before.

All the airgap does, is reduce the flux linkage not eliminate it, assuming that the exciter coil/cores do not totally cancel out variations in the flux level in the cores.

L192
          I really believe that falling into the "Theories" and discussing the differences between flux cutting and flux linking...all they will do is get us all behind in our development...Confusion would then be our MAIN Discussions.

A Transformer works based on Flux Linking...linking through what?...through a CLOSED LAMINATED IRON CORE.

If You OPEN JUST ONE GAP in ANY Transformer Core...it will considerably decrease its performance becoming USELESS for whatever application it was designed for.

A Generator Exciter Field, whenever its geometrical positioning reaches the Stator Generating Coils POINT of MAX Induction, We all could say that it is "linking flux" there, at that particular SPACE/TIME POINT...

The Magnetic Field is just ONE and ONLY ONE PHENOMENA...whether we move it along with its CARRIERS or make CHANGES ON ITS DENSITY THROUGH TIME, ALL are RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE SAME, EXACT Magnetic Field INFLUENCE.

Then We all have concluded that basically ONLY when we are Changing the Spatial Geometry Positioning of either Magnetic Field or Conductor by a Physical Mechanical Movement is considered "Flux Cutting" based on Faraday discovery...Then Flux Linking would be "applied" ONLY to all Static Fields and Conductors.

But the thing is that NONE of the above Conclusions to "categorize" Flux cutting or linking, CONSIDER MOVING JUST the MASS-LESS Magnetic Field through Space/Time and through other masses...leaving STATIC ALL other Physical components.

Bottom line...all am saying, is that all this arguments bring is confusions PLUS waist our Precious Time to keep developing our REAL EXPERIMENTS.

Magnetic Fields posses a VORTEX or SPIRAL COMPONENT, which is very stupid to think it works just like a Rotating Fan Blade...constantly spinning...it DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY!!!...Magnetic Field is composed of SEVERAL Curvilinear Vectors, where each one travel outwards (centrifugally) to then travel Inwards (centripetally)at a specific INCLINED ANGLE ...Therefore, JUST ONE VECTOR DOES NOT take much GENERAL SPATIAL ROTATION when observing just One Vector, related to the embodiment (magnetic carrier, whether PM or EM) geometrical center axis, ONLY a GREATER AND NOTICEABLE SPIN is achieved when the WHOLE FIELD DISPLACES SPATIALLY THROUGH TIME.

Like Herman Minkowski refers to as a "Corkscrew" similar Movement, on his Magnetism Space-Time development.

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-18-2017, 02:06 PM.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by seaad View Post
            Hi UFO
            Seems that you comes closer to my best geometry. See pic two here: http://www.energeticforum.com/293596-post1326.html

And near to or similar an AC-signal... Ooouh . .

But my coils were in . ant - size . . . . according to You . .
            And I only had one secondary coil as a small compact lump.

Good luck !
            Regards Arne

Hello Seaad,

I really would NOT like to depend on a REAL AC sinewave from an AC Transformer connected to MAINS to conduct my testings...Why?

Mainly because we are NOT allowing Field FULL development by using a Lump or a curve WHICH reaches peak Energy Supply (whether Positive or Negative) in a VERY limited time.

It is NOT the same as having a FULL AND STEADY ON TIME (FLAT LINE UP AND DOWN), which allows Field Development enough to cause a VERY STRONG EMF Induction on the Generating Coils.

And I am talking about Volts AND Amps ABOVE SOURCE.

Besides, I can -ANY TIME- use a straight and simple connected Battery to become the main Power Source...with an AC Transformer you can NOT, unless you fall with the Inverter loop, which is not either a true sinewave...so, the results you obtained with Transformer-Mains will NEVER be the same as Battery-Inverter-AC Transformer.

I do NOT need ANY Inverter or UPS to make my tests.

The results of your tests are shown -below- at the end of your cited post...6.7V In to 0.65V Out:

Originally posted by seaad View Post
            Figuera test from February 23 2016 100(+) % ? (Free Energy | searching for free energy and discussing free energy)

Input freq; about 5kHz. Input voltage V1, V2; about 6,7 Volt Input current; about 2 mA over Rpi1,Rpi2. Phase angle; 83,2- 83,5 deg. (cos ~= 0,1) Output; about 0,65 Volt .

Arne
            R U Serious?...Do you really consider the above, based on your results..."your best geometry"?

Thanks and Regards

Ufopolitics
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-18-2017, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• U core setup

Hi UFO,

The attached shows a twin U core setup, no airgaps. Input approx 66W
              output 53W. Input increases to 78W if you short output.

Exciter coils are all the same gauge and turns. These are in parallel to get the maximum current from the 30V DC supply.

L192
              Attached Files

Comment

• U core setup

I should add the coils on the left are in parallel and the coils on the right are in parallel.

One interesting point.. if you place a hall flux sensor on the outside of the U bend, you see virtually no flux change. If you place the hall sensor on the output cores you see a sine flux.

L192

Comment

• My Exciter-Generating Coils and Core(s)

Hello L192,

According to your pics, you are a REAL BUILDER, AND I LIKE THAT!...and so, I would not waste my time with anyone else who was not one...except for constructive debates.

Below is a Diagram of the SET UP am working on now, related to Exciter-Secondaries-Cores:

I am using exactly the same gauge wire (awg) on ALL COILS, which is ALL with 16 awg...in order to observe a Real Event taking place where a higher gauge of wires in secondaries would not be "assumed" as the cause of Higher Amperage on output.

Image above is an Exploded View, meaning, I have spread all components, However, all insert into each others to conform what may look like a Single "Bulky" Coil with wires coming out of it...and a single core.

Exciter is wound as a BIFILAR COIL, well, in my set up I have used the method I have shown previously...but it don't matter, Plain Bifilar would work as well.

On the LC Tank Exciter, I used an AC Generator Running Cap of around 40 mfd and up to 300V.

And the Exciter driven by the signal...you could use either the typical Figuera's Signal...or the one I have shown before...then note the difference...

The Secondary Coils are about 13 mm in length and as many layers as it allows to fit inside exciter.

The Iron ribbon Coil is made with 2.0 laminated steel, cut in strips around same length of coils and wrapped with insulated tape in between...I have more than one on my set up...as I have a total of SIX (6) Output Coils (on image is only shown Four(4))

If You make just one iron ribbon coil, place it exactly at center of core, like shown on image.

The Steel Core could be Square and laminated, which I consider much better...or just a plain cold roll rod.

Mine is about one inch and a quarter (1 1/4 ") iron rod.

You could add either steel plates or higher ribbon coils at each end of the center core...all of this will definitively INCREASE your Output.

When you excite the Outer Coil by the signal, the Magnetic Field produced by it, would be "ATTRACTED AND DEVELOPED" MUCH STRONGER (Could say it AMPLIFIES FIELD) around the Center Iron Core Spatial Volume, passing by the Secondaries...and Inducing them all.

Actually Secondaries would be directly induced by Field effects on the Iron Core and NOT directly from the Exciting Coil Field...this way your input will not suffer much changes, even if you short output.

Wish some of the Builders here could start this set up as well...

My Pleasure and Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-18-2017, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• U cores setup

My two core section are of different steel. the one on the right is M-400 and the one on the left is M6.

This got me thinking about balancing the exciter coil currents as close as I can.

Playing with the coil taps, resulted in a reduction in output power and input power but I did get the currents balanced within 0.5A. See attached scope shot. This still equates to about 13W of output power due to flux linkage

Also see attached DC supply input power = 42.28W

Output Power =35W RMS
                    Approx 13W of output power due to flux linkage as a result of imperfect cancellation.

I have also attached Hall Probe flux scope shots which show relative flux variation. The flux variation at the end of the U core is very low, whereas the flux variation in the output core area is substantially higher.

Note: For an actual flux measurement, the probe needs to be placed in an airgap.

L192
                    Attached Files

Comment

• REAL BUILDING...No BS!

Hello,

Here are some pics of my build...in order to see it is A REAL DEAL, and not just air ideas and nice CAD's...

Below is in first plane the mechanical switch still in the build...I want to make it extremely cheap to run on very low energy, and very high precision...

On the back plane are the Coils Assembly.

Now below, cutting the Slip Rings from the 1/4 inch copper plate with Lathe with a special very fine blade I made...

Below are the Secondary Coils spread apart...incredibly they still will induce greatly in this positioning...:

Below: "transfer" of contact angles from working commutator previous driver spec's to slip rings...

Sorry about the first posted image sizes...too big!!

After all Arc Segments cut, and epoxied to Bakelite perforated board...:

Regards

Ufopolitics
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-18-2017, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• New Build

Hi UFO,

A lot of work has gone into that. I would be interested to see how it performs.

I have only used old bits and pieces left over from previous projects on my effort so far. This is just a trial for me, to determine if the concept is worth pumping money into, as I am mid stream working on another build at the moment.

I don't have a lathe but I do have a powerful CNC mill that I can cut steel laminations on and I have a good source of silicon steel sheets.

L192

Comment

• Originally posted by Listener192 View Post
                          Hi UFO,

A lot of work has gone into that.
                          You can bet on the amount of hours spent...

I would be interested to see how it performs.
                          And so am I...

I have only used old bits and pieces left over from previous projects on my effort so far. This is just a trial for me, to determine if the concept is worth pumping money into, as I am mid stream working on another build at the moment.

I don't have a lathe but I do have a powerful CNC mill that I can cut steel laminations on and I have a good source of silicon steel sheets.

L192
                          That's great, I believe a CNC would do as well...

For me This project is not just a "trial"...it works, I have observed it before and still being "handicapped"...So, I did not want to show it where the margins of OU were too small...which would give room for arguments and doubts.

I even modified the Driver Small Motor ...to be able to cool it through with a small BLDC fan...:

And this is the SECOND Mechanical Driver that I have put together...previous one I have tested all, part G, and all others structures, since it had the 16 segment commutator and a single brush...I keep all drivers intact...meaning, I do not take them apart to build the newer one from parts off the first...and this is great, even being more work and more money in materials and parts...it allows me to go back -in time- and redo the testings and see the difference...just by swapping some wires on the circuit...and this is great for this type of development work!!

I want it smaller, more effective, more compact driver with much higher gain in output...and the precision(accuracy) of a Swiss watch...

Imagine...this little motor and Switch Assembly...could replace the Huge, stinking, leaking and farting gas and diesel machine, on ANY existing Generator??!!...for GOD sake!!?...

Just the above idea, still considered "Fiction" (so far)...gives me the STRENGTH to keep going besides all life troubles...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-18-2017, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• short Magnetic Circuit larger exciters

I thought I would try a shorter magnetic circuit and run two of the exciter coils I used previously in series. Using same DC biased 0 sine/180 sine waveform. The reason for this trial was to reduce the off load magnetizing current by increasing the inductance of the coils.

See attached photo.

No load DC input: <5W

On load DC input: 55.4V x 0.91A = 50.4W

Load: 43W RMS

Shorted Load DC input: 55.4V x 0.5A = 27.7W

The exciter coils being further away from the output coils generate less output.

In/out ratio was about 0.85, compared to the large U sections when all 4 exciters are driven of 0.83.

Because of the larger coils I increased the power supply voltage from 30V to 55V but there was no saturation so it could have driven at 80V or even 100V, with power increasing in proportion.

L192
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Arduino sketch for UFO's new waveform

For anyone that wants to experiment with UFO's new waveform electronically, attached is an arduino sketch that outputs TTL pulses on digital pins 12 & 13 with the correct 135/45 degree timing.

The easiest way to use these is (via a suitable driver circuit) for one to drive a MOSFET connected to the + rail and the other to drive a MOSFET connected to the - rail, with the common source/drain connection taken to the coil. The other end of the coil connected to ground.

I have attached the driver circuit that I use. It does need to be used with a floating DC supply (per driver). I designed my own using a simple inverter and pot core, with secondary per output, FWBR, smoothed and regulated with a 7815.

L192
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Listener192 View Post
                                For anyone that wants to experiment with UFO's new waveform electronically, attached is an arduino sketch that outputs TTL pulses on digital pins 12 & 13 with the correct 135/45 degree timing.

I have attached the driver circuit that I use. It does need to be used with a floating DC supply (per driver). I designed my own using a simple inverter and pot core, with secondary per output, FWBR, smoothed and regulated with a 7815.
                                Thanks L192,

For all your time dedicated to build this signal electronically...nicely done!

The easiest way to use these is (via a suitable driver circuit) for one to drive a MOSFET connected to the + rail and the other to drive a MOSFET connected to the - rail, with the common source/drain connection taken to the coil. The other end of the coil connected to ground.

L192
                                I am really sorry, but have to disagree with the bold out, basically the underlined part above, by me...and it is ESSENTIAL, that you understand what is going on here.

You can NOT have one end of coil connected FIXED to ground!!

The Exciter Coil must receive at terminal#1 a Positive while terminal#2 Negative in ONE CYCLE.

However, in the following cycle, Terminal#1 Must receive a Negative while Terminal#2 Positive.

This will cause a TRUE FIELD REVERSAL of EXACTLY the same magnitude, except their Spin DIRECTION would be completely opposed.

Example: Coil CYCLE1 would produce a N/S Field, and in CYCLE 2, same position coil would be S/N.

This is the reason that I went through so much trouble making this new kind of Slip-Ring-Commutator Rotary switch, which could feed not only one exciter coil, but many more, as we could alternate the way each cycle produces its Magnetic Polarization's PER EACH EXCITER COIL...by just reversing the SAME SWITCH Terminals connections related to the way coil is wound (CW or CCW)....or even more simple by just reversing the physical positioning between two interacting coils, leaving all same wound directions plus same terminal connections...

Hope you understand what I meant above.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-22-2017, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X