Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shorted loops ??

Hello Cornboy
    I do not understand how is induction produced in the core as the bars make individual closed loops (shorted on themselves), instead of connecting each with the following one ??? . . (as the turns of wire in a solenoid.)
    I may be wrong but think about it anyway.
    regards
    Alvaro
    Last edited by interdesign21; 02-19-2017, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• A part-G with a central brush

A part-G with a central brush according to my pics below will work.

If you have windings like this; CW and CCW with equal turns on a toroid (pic: Variac Toroid 2 ) and loosen say, left side winding at N (top) and measure the inductance between that loose end and S you will get a Heny value X. Measure right side and you also have the same X Henrys. The funny thing is now, that if you close the loose end again to N and make a new reading you STILL HAVE THE SAME X Henrys! and half winding resistance. (provided a good core without gaps )

Closed loops =

Regards / Arne
      Attached Files
      Last edited by seaad; 02-19-2017, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• adjacent loop

maybe like this
        Attached Files

Comment

• This can help

Cadman; If we beg nicely, is it possible for you to make a schematic of your best test N=76% version apparatus. And please show the rest, data; number of windings, Henrys, Ohms, Taps, core types etc... I hope you have an Inductance meter??

About your PC osc.-scope: I have a Velleman PC scope/combinated freq-analyser plus a Velleman PC signal/ func. generator. I bought a used cheap LAP-TOP PC as screen to them. The PC cost was only about 1/5 (125 $ ) of the two Velleman's! But I don't know anything about your financial situation. Just a tip.

Regards / Arne
          Last edited by seaad; 02-20-2017, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaad View Post
            Cadman; If we beg nicely, is it possible for you to make a schematic of your best test N=76% version apparatus. And please show the rest, data; number of windings, Henrys, Ohms, Taps, core types etc... I hope you have an Inductance meter??

About your PC osc.-scope: I have a Velleman PC scope/combinated freq-analyser plus a Velleman PC signal/ func. generator. I bought a used cheap LAP-TOP PC as screen to them. The PC cost was only about 1/5 (125 $ ) of the two Velleman's! But I don't know anything about your financial situation. Just a tip.

Regards / Arne
            Arne,
            What you ask will take some time, but I will gladly do what I can.
            My inductance meter is toast & I just can't afford another one yet. The hospital is trying it's best to bankrupt me right now, and doing a good job of it.

Regards,
            Cadman

Comment

• Originally posted by interdesign21 View Post
              Hello Cornboy
              I do not understand how is induction produced in the core as the bars make individual closed loops (shorted on themselves), instead of connecting each with the following one ??? . . (as the turns of wire in a solenoid.)
              I may be wrong but think about it anyway.
              regards
              Alvaro
              Hola Alvaro,

The loops are not closed, they interconnect with next in line...it just looks like it is a closed loop "ring" but it is not.

Regards

Ufopolitics
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                Thanks bistander, the brush will have very little start pressure, and Carbon is quite light, and i am using a rectified secondary output, so rpm probably won't be very high, just the best RPM for the best induction of secondaries.

As for connections, you may well be right, i am following the patent, and may have misinterpreted, so if someone else can shed light on this as well, that would be great.

Best Regards Cornboy.

Bistander is right Cornboy...but with the motor you are driving it with...should not even notice it...

In case it does...another solution would be to set at 180 from brush ...a threaded bar with small counterweight which would pull opposite with a regulated adjustment to stop brush end travel preventing it to keep increasing pressure as speed rises.

Regards and beautiful build, like always!!

Ufopolitics
                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Re inventing the wheel

Hello to All, I am new to the forum but have been working on a Figuera infinite energy machine for over 4 years. I have a device built very close to what I interpret to be the correct interpretation of the original patent.
                  I will post photos of my device and try to explain how it is built as well as the materials used so it can be replicated by others.
                  The most important point that I have come to understand about the patent is that the resistor 'R' is a depiction of the seven primary coils each of 'N' and 'S'.and is NOT A SEPARATE DEVICE. It only represents what is happening with the resistance in the coils that are connected in series but are powered from the commutator so that the highest voltage goes directly to the coil that the brush in the commutator is in contact with.
                  I am going to post the photos to follow separately to follow this post. Thanks Grey Wolf

Comment

• Here is a test photo.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

Figuera Device , still, have NOT been proven out in the OPEN to FUNCTION as predicted by Clemente Figuera back in 1908 Patent...or to be a Self Sustained Machine and produce

Industrial Currents, with a REAL BUILD which shows it works in SUCH SAID WAY BY ABSOLUTELY NO ONE!!!.

..and that includes Part G...where all we have so far are words of possible builds which have never materialized by either photos nor videos for any possible reason that has been said...the point is radical, we ain't got nothing yet that for sure it will definitively work fine and dandy AS the proposed ways, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Therefore, I strongly believe and then SUGGEST we should be VERY OPEN to new and fresh ideas which may not be perfect, but they could be improved, and so become a solid proof of a working device

I myself for many personal reasons do not like "Cults" nor Dictatorships OF ABSOLUTELY ANY KIND at all which force to go ONLY ONE WAY, WHICHEVER BE...much less in SCIENCE, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT!!

However, if it can not be explained here (builders thread)...for me to
                      OPEN A NEW THREAD is a matter of MILLISECONDS...(Yeap, that fast!!)
                      Ufopolitics

To me it's perfectly fine that you present new and fresh ideas which may not be perfect. here . Why 3 Figuera threads?
                      Objections Anybody??

Regards / Arne

Comment

• Test to install more photos, Grey Wolf
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Sending some more photos, I hope. Grey Wolf
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey Wolf View Post
                            Sending some more photos, I hope. Grey Wolf
                            Hello Grey Wolf,

Could you provide a CLEAN DIAGRAM, which shows the seven N and Seven S Electromagnets and their connections with commutator?

You do not need to show voltages nor resistance values on it...make it as simple as you could possibly make it, please.

Thanks

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by seaad View Post
                              [/COLOR]
                              To me it's perfectly fine that you present new and fresh ideas which may not be perfect. here . Why 3 Figuera threads?
                              Objections Anybody??

Regards / Arne
                              Then first listen (watch and read, actually) to what Grey Wolf have to show Us all...

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Diagram of build

Attached is a diagram to help you understand the layout. Grey Wolf [IMG]http://20170220 143556.jpg/IMG]
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X