Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
    Ufo,

Thanks for the lenghty reply. Using the Figuera device, I'll ride your horsey a bit further down the path. Give me a little time to mount the beast.

Later,

bi
    Bistander,

Got it...I also have a lot of work plus tests to do today...take your time.

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Yes!

I'm extremely glad on your behalf that you now seems to have found the Clemente Figuera overtunity principle on the Figuera builder's thread!

Regards Arne

Comment

• Originally posted by seaad View Post
        I'm extremely glad on your behalf that you now seems to have found the Clemente Figuera overtunity principle on the Figuera builder's thread!

Regards Arne
        Which principle on which thread ?

Comment

• Ask marathonman on http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...s-only-14.html if he wants to reveal the principle. He has already built an unit 100W in 300W out. / Arne

P.S See; http://www.energeticforum.com/297930-post399.html
          http://www.energeticforum.com/292324-post926.html
          Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE
          Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE
          Last edited by seaad; 02-05-2017, 11:56 PM.

Comment

• Magnetic field is the source of energy. Once you know that you can make Figuera generators, though I think there is a few inventions which must be combined to make it self-sustaining and overunity. But the principle is just that :

magnetic field is the source of electrical energy ,never the mechanical force.

All other is simply a result of this principle.

Comment

• Erfinder is correct : " Lenz is not holding any of us back, ignorance, and its cousin arrogance is. "

Comment

• Magnetic Field and that's ALL!!

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                Magnetic field is the source of energy. Once you know that you can make Figuera generators, though I think there is a few inventions which must be combined to make it self-sustaining and overunity. But the principle is just that :

magnetic field is the source of electrical energy ,never the mechanical force.

All other is simply a result of this principle.
                Hello Boguslaw,

Well said!, could not do it any better!!

Everything, but I mean ALL, spins around the Magnetic Field...all the rest are just "By Products" from it.

Through History they have tried to "Entertain" and so cover up the real truth...

Electric Field is just a "Byproduct" derived from the Magnetic Field.

If there would have never existed the Magnetic Field on Earth...Electricity would have never existed anywhere on this Planet...simple as that!

But they have twisted the real Magnetic Field Spectrum...taking Us all away from the real magnetic imaging.

Very convenient though...for Oil Cartels.

All this farce make Us look at the Figuera Device like it is just Sci Fi stuff...can not be done.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 02-06-2017, 08:55 PM.
                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• To Ufo

Hi Ufo,

I notice you having difficulty with excessive current using resistors. Assuming your switching device (comm & brush) and resistors are set as shown below (except a single pair of primaries), then to get a 2 : 1 swing in resistance (and therefore current) the total of the series connected resistors needs to equal the Ohmic value of a primary coil. If your coil resistance is too low and you wish to test this, add a resistor in series with the coil so the total of that resistor plus the coil resistance is equal to the sum of the series resistors being switched in and out.

bi

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                  [IMG]
                  [/IMG]
                  Last edited by bistander; 02-07-2017, 03:49 PM. Reason: image

Comment

Hi Ufo,

I notice you having difficulty with excessive current using resistors. Assuming your switching device (comm & brush) and resistors are set as shown below (except a single pair of primaries), then to get a 2 : 1 swing in resistance (and therefore current) the total of the series connected resistors needs to equal the Ohmic value of a primary coil. If your coil resistance is too low and you wish to test this, add a resistor in series with the coil so the total of that resistor plus the coil resistance is equal to the sum of the series resistors being switched in and out.

bi
                    Thanks Bistander,

Ok, if I go based on your "patch" then I have a total of 70 Ohms at resistor bank (in reality)...and so, the resistance at A Set of Primaries would be less than 1 ohm (0.4 + 0.4)...meaning I have to add a series resistor of 70 ohms, or say 69...to each primary...then we are "balanced" now?

How about the currents going there?

How about the Field generated there?

Very low, very weak, respectively...

Resulting in a very low induction gain.

Thanks Bistander, but I was referring to some issue where we all approach more to the Figuera way of thinking...

Please take a look at IMG below from Silvanus Phillips Thompson Book...related to a Potential Reading taken from a Gramme Ring Dynamo..:

[IMG][/IMG]

So, the Left Diagram shows the Positive-Negative Brushes Input Graph...and Left is the same thing but in a Linear Display.

Now the Left Linear Image applies directly to Our "Ideal" Operating Resistive Path (whether by Resistance or by Inductance Resistive Mimicking of Current Fluctuations)

If we relate that to the Figuera Resistors Bank (a more simple explanation than Inductance)...This is exactly to what I am referring to.

And this means that the transfer switching taking place at 180 should be EXACTLY like that...smoothly landing down as it smoothly rises up untill it reaches Max Resistive Value NOT at any end of 180...but exactly at 90 degrees or Linear Center of the resistive path.

This way when Brush switches from full contact back to resistive path (and again this works for either Inductance or Resistance Paths) it smoothly starts rising up, and NOT abruptly finding a clogged path of high either ohmic or opposition by inductance to current flow...no matter which.

I know that Graph above refers to "Potential Path"...and not "Resistive Path"...still, the Graph have a resemblance to what I am trying to explain.

I am working physically on my lab...so I gave the Graph Guy the day off......so can not make any CAD's now...but here it would be useful related to resistive path graphic.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 02-07-2017, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• Magnetic Field Motor...

Bistander,

All I have been pursuing ALL this time...is to build a "MAGNETIC FIELD MOTOR"

Which is a motor which does not displaces any physical rotor. nor shafts...but just the Magnetic Field.

You grab the device in your hands...you will feel like it is "moving" very fast...however, apparently nothing observable moving there...because we are talking about a Field displacement through Static metals on the device.

If it is based on a "Linear Displacement" just like a Linear Motor...then it would be like Figuera...except Figuera is closer to a Linear but, Reciprocating Motor movement of the Field.

A Full Rotational 360 degrees Magnetic Field Motor...if you grab it in your hands...you will feel a Gyroscope Effect of Spatial Balancing in space...almost an Antigravitational effect... remember the Steve Marks TPU/ Jack Durban opinion?

Same exact deal.

But it is not that "simple" to wind a Motor which does not have any rotors...but a transparent, all messed up and not fully understood magnetic field.

But I know...once we achieve this...it is all finished.

The "End of Energy Games"...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 02-07-2017, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• Use Ohm's Law

Hi Ufo,

Working on something else requiring full attention. I can help more later. But basically your total circuit resistance value needs to be in line with your power supply per Ohm's Law. So with 70 Ohms you need 140 Volts to get 2 Amps. A 0.4 Ohm coil direct to 4V will draw 10A. So it appears your resistors are too high Ohms. Total resistance of resistors of 1 Ohm and a single coil of 1 Ohm will get you 5 to 10 Amp current swing with 10 Volt supply.

bi
                        Last edited by bistander; 02-07-2017, 09:04 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Hi Ufo,

Working on something else requiring full attention. I can help more later. But basically your total circuit resistance value needs to be in line with your power supply per Ohm's Law. So with 70 Ohms you need 140 Volts to get 2 Amps. A 0.4 Ohm coil direct to 4V will draw 2A. So it appears your resistors are too high Ohms. Total resistance of resistors of 1 Ohm and a single coil of 1 Ohm will get you 5 to 10 Amp current swing with 10 Volt supply.

bi
                          OK, Thanks Bistander

Take care

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Doing some calculations with the tipical core sizes of some of your toroids a rough estimation for its reactance at 50 Hz is

XL = 10*(N/50)^2, where XL is expressed in ohms, and N number of turns

Now compare the resistance in the regulator (wheter reactance in part G, or ohmic resistance in the resistors) with the impedance of each set of inducers, and see if they are around the same value. Start with 50% / 50% in impedance (resistance to current flow ) in inducers and in regulator.

Time ago I posted an Excel spreadsheet to estimate those values of impedance in inducers and the commutator and see the obtained driving signals for each set of values.
                            https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• hanon math

If I use hanon's math roughly and transfer my simulator frequency 1000 Hz to 50 Hz we need to wind about 250 to 300 turns on the part-G core (0.5 - 1.5 Henry) and about 100mH, XL 35 Ohm on the primarys (N, S). Cornboy's part-G will be exellent at about 1000 Hz.
                              Regards Arne

Comment

• Hz to RPM

Originally posted by seaad View Post
                                If I use hanon's math roughly and transfer my simulator frequency 1000 Hz to 50 Hz we need to wind about 250 to 300 turns on the part-G core (0.5 - 1.5 Henry) and about 100mH, XL 35 Ohm on the primarys (N, S). Cornboy's part-G will be exellent at about 1000 Hz.
                                Regards Arne
                                Hi seaad,

To finish this thought: 1000 Hz = 60,000 RPM of the brush rotating around the commutator (rotary switching device).

Regards,

bi

Comment

Working...
                                X