Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resonance

Originally posted by citfta View Post
    I knew you couldn't give a technical reason why inductance was important but resonance wasn't. ...
    Hi citfta,

I'll paste in a copy of a forbidden thread post from Netica describing system behavior he sees with his test. I was curious if you thought it sounded like resonance might be at play.

Regards,

bi

Originally posted by Netica View Post
    One thing I have found with my set up at least up to now is that there seems to be an optimum hertz to use, roughly being around 40 to 55hertz. My secondary power output peeks in this area.

netica

Comment

• Hello Bi,

That certainly sounds like resonance at work to me. In the days when I used to build my own ham radio equipment after you got it all assembled you had to go back and tune each transformer that coupled the signal from one stage to the next in order to get the maximum signal passed to the next stage. A resonant circuit will respond best to a certain frequency. So we tune the circuit to respond to the frequency we want.

In the case you quoted the circuit is responding best to a certain frequency range so that shows it is a resonant circuit at that frequency. As we increase the Q of the circuit that will narrow the range of response.

Another reason I am thinking it is a resonant circuit is that if the Figuera circuit works like MM keeps claiming, is because he insists the power will bounce back and forth between part G and the primary coils with low additional input. That describes a parallel resonant circuit to a tee. But he is claiming resonance has nothing to do with it. Doesn't make sense to me to describe a resonant circuit and then deny the resonance.

That was a good question. I hope my answer has explained my thoughts about resonance

Respectfully to all, even to those that want to deny basic electronic theory,
      Carroll
      Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Thanks Carroll.

Comment

• Resonance

It's not certain it is resonance at all. It just can be a frequency range with have the best impedance match and best operating functions with actual components. Somewhere you always find a protracted peak. In many of my tests 4-6kHz / Arne

Comment

• No Resonance

The Figuera system is not a Resonance system so Mr Seaad gets a star on his forehead. adding what Cornboy has stated that a spark of any kind contains all frequencies it could be that that specific protracted frequency is keying in on his components used aligning the impedances of the system causing a output spike in that region. Resonance was not considered or calculating factor in Doug's 5 kilowatt device nor did it have any baring on performance.

"BUT" this is an interesting anomaly and probably should warrant further investigation, that much i do agree on.

MM
            Last edited by marathonman; 01-30-2017, 03:18 AM.

Comment

• My post #2073

I received a PM from MM in response to my post #2073. I wish he'd keep all discussion on the open forum. He didn't disclose anything to which hasn't appeared on the forum. But simply told me Doug built his part G with a continuous winding and has been running for 2.5 years at 5 kW. We've heard that before.

MM,

Show me. He must be doing something different with the winding, connections or operation of which we are unaware. Also, two and a half years is about 22,000 hours. Has it been running continually? Has any maintenance been required? Please give us more details.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Something else

You know, your a real SLICKDICK.

MM

Comment

• Back to insults

Originally posted by marathonman View Post
                  You know, your a real SLICKDICK.

MM
                  Hi MM,

You talking to me? Back to name calling? What is wrong with my request for more information? Got something to hide?

Regards,

bi

Comment

• The only reason to answer a person with insults is because a person is incapable of actually having a technical discussion. And denying clear evidence of something is a form of delusion. My last post for a project that has no hope of succeeding with such inept leadership. I will not waste any more time trying to correct all the mistaken ideas being presented here.
                    Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Your wrong

I insulted no one but only like the guy that does fly by's and says nothing, slickdick. so when you figure out what he is then you will know.

I tried to explain Many, many things to you people but you have your head to far up Dogma's back side to listen and are completely closed minded.

Good cifta does that mean your going to finally shut your big closed minded, i'm stuck in a box trap.

you people are a total waste of everyone's time and i will not try explain crap to you any more.

what a bunch of fools running your mouth with no build. what did you people EVER build.....NOTHING.

show us your build cifta, bistander.... tha'ts right you don't have ANY build but the foam on your lips from running it 24-7 since i started sharing.

You people on this thread are pathetic.

From a member on this forum;

"Citfta and Bistander are way too much blocked by all this classic BS...to the point it really blocks their power of deep analysis which needs to go beyond...but unfortunately there are many, I mean many Citftas and Bistanders all over our planet."

and this is the general feeling of most that pm me and i get a lot of pm's.

See ya ! i'm done esplanin lucy.

MM
                      Last edited by marathonman; 01-31-2017, 03:01 AM.

Comment

• Another insult

I tried to explain Many, many things to you people
                        No, you do not address my questions. You rant, preach, insult, belittle and avoid any reasonable discussion or exchange of ideas or facts. Explaining something which is on topic is a foreign concept to you.
                        I insulted no one
                        Insults are better defined by the recipient. I took your comment as an insult.
                        what a bunch of fools
                        I also take that as an insult.

I read you recent manifesto on the forbidden thread. You make yourself out to be a messenger or prophet sent to save the lowly human race by means of delivering the almighty Figuera idol. All need to bow down and follow unquestioningly your writings. Only those true believers chosen and blessed by you shall be allowed to enter word into the forbidden thread else they be stricken down by the angel of admin.

Do you think Mr. Figuera would approve of your command and guidance of this cult bearing his name? You could do so much better if you only understood fundamentals of electricity and magnetism. Composition, grammar and spelling wouldn't hurt either.

Regards,

bi
                        Last edited by bistander; 01-31-2017, 05:06 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• G-part again

I have pics today: First two a toroid G-part with CW and CCW windings on. With is functional. That is still a continuous winding!

The other two pics shows another type mentioned by Doug.

And I found a thread from Doug1 describing flat wire (last part). Maybe it is from this MM got his ideas about flat wires?

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Regards Arne
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by seaad View Post
                            I have pics today: First two a toroid G-part with CW and CCW windings on. With is functional. That is still a continuous winding!

The other two pics shows another type mentioned by Doug.

And I found a thread from Doug1 describing flat wire (last part). Maybe it is from this MM got his ideas about flat wires?

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Regards Arne
                            Thanks Arne,

Yes, if you recall I proposed the half CW half CCW winding on the toroid when you and I discovered the continuous (in one direction) winding had serious issues. This is what I was trying to find out. Did Doug use something like this or otherwise different? It would be so nice to get factual information from MM or Doug. They talk about teamwork but fail to follow through.

From reading post by Doug it is obvious that he has misconceptions about magnetic influence of flat wire although he doesn't mention inductance. MM had all the inductance related reasons concerning flat wire backwards. For the size and power level we're dealing with at this time, flat wire is not helpful.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                              Thanks Arne,
                              From reading post by Doug it is obvious that he has misconceptions about magnetic influence of flat wire although he doesn't mention inductance.
                              bi
                              Exact! How about the/ a magnetic field then? I don't know such. I have to do some tests and let mother nature help me out.
                              Regards Arne A

P.S Just saying: REEL How important? And PROPERLY PLACED?
                              Last edited by seaad; 01-31-2017, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                                Ufo,

#3 is incorrect. Field strength without a change in the environment of the flux thru or cutting the coil or conducter induces no emf.

Source: ?????? ????? ??????? | Science Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia
                                Hello Bistander,

I was referring to "Magnitude" as it is recited on Faraday's Second Law of Induction:

First Law of Electromagnetic Induction

An electromotive force is induced in a conductor when the magnetic field surrounding it changes.

Second Law of Electromagnetic Induction

The magnitude of the electromotive force is proportional to the rate of change of the field.

Third Law of Electromagnetic Induction

The sense of the induced electromotive force depends on the direction of the rate of the change of the

field.
                                I have posted this on the Enlightening Magnetism Thread

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                                Also, I don't understand your question to me. Are you asking why haven't classical scientists pursued Figuera's method. An obvious answer comes to mind. Never has it been demonstrated or supported with analysis using scientific method. Up to now, and even now, it is all talk of which most contain glaring inaccuracies and falsehoods.

Just speculating

bi
                                Bistander, my question was not "specifically" referring to Figuera's Patent...but to Figuera's thinking about that "Scientific Fact"...remember?

In other words...:

Why Science related to Magnetism and Human Race Advancement, basically on the Energy Field...have not dedicated to deeply study that Scientific Fact?

The Scientific Fact that just takes a Magnetic Phantom Field Movement to generate an Induced EMF?

(used the word "Phantom" as not to write again "Virtual" or " Non Physical", as well as massless, weightless, invisible Field, etc...I am getting tired of the same recitation over and over...may use "Spirit" as well)

You and Citfta have admitted that "any change" on the Field would cause an EMF...and so...almost 200 years have gone by...and we are still depending upon moving tons of iron rotors and copper wire to make Energy, achieved by the Herculean Farting Machines...?

It is a fact, admitted by You and Citfta, that by just the movement, the Fluctuation, or "generally speaking" the change of this Phantom Field, while all components are Static...generates an EMF.

Do you understand the question now?

Take care

Ufopolitics
                                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-31-2017, 03:49 PM.
                                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Working...
                                X