Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L

Originally posted by citfta View Post
    ... Another way is to lower the inductance of the part G. ...
    My response was to this.

(Should have quoted it in the first place.)
    Last edited by bistander; 01-25-2017, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• Toroid Inductance

Cutting a toroid to lower Inductance is an insane proposition as that just destroys the efficiency of the toroid and the reason of using the toroid in the first place.
      Figuera used an iron cylinder with thick commutator bars embedded in insulating material, sounds like a modern day toroid to me.

using DC in a variac is possible and will react the same way as Figuera's part G but the second you stop rotation currant will normalize.

That is why constant rotation is required in the Figuera device because of the use of DC but in doing so allows the primaries to be way, way more efficient then the use of AC with not having domain reversal which is a total waste of time power.

using DC and self inductance on a toroid was totally brilliant on Figuera's part, a physicist above all.

I SALUTE THE MASTER.

MM
      Last edited by marathonman; 01-25-2017, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• Reluctance inductance what's the difference

Originally posted by marathonman View Post
        Cutting a toroid to lower Inductance is an insane proposition ...
        Yet only a short while ago you were praising high reluctance.
        {Edit} Cutting a slice out of the toroid core will in fact lower the inductance and therefore the reactance of coils wound on that core which was the objective of the option given to Ufo by citfta in order to allow more current at high frequency. Cutting the toroid core increases the reluctance of the magnetic path. Increased reluctance decreases inductance. Many ferrite toroidal cores use air gaps like this for various reasons. Any place making ferrite toroidal core will gap to you specifications. It is hardly insane.

Seams people are forgetting the reason for the long air path the flux will travel to get back to the end of the primary when high. the long air path has high reluctance, resistance to currant change which slows the currant change down to fluid movement. without this high reluctance path the primary magnetic field would react to fast causing the secondary to be choppy output. Figuera built the device with reluctance in mind and also it seams to be a slight delay in the movement in E fields but this i can not prove only speculate.
        also the reluctance seams to aide in the retention of magnetic fields from the primaries allowing currant to zip on by when not needed acting as if it was a straight wire when the magnetic fields are high or rather at operating conditions.

That's just my two cents worth.

MM
        {edit} The post above is by MM from a few days ago on the forbidden thread. He goes on about how great the long air path or gap is in the magnetic path or magnetic circuit in this case of the primaries/secondary. He says the reluctance slows the reaction of the field and is resistance to current change. He's saying the high reluctance is a great attribute to the magnetic circuit. Little does he know that the high reluctance lowers the inductance and has the opposite effects on the system.

The guy obviously doesn't know the basic fundamentals about reluctance, inductance, reactance and how they interact. Yet he posts these "lessons" for his followers to eat up. I think it is shameful. Does he not feel any obligation to learn the subject or fact check before he "teaches". Seems the least he could do.

{edit} I've read the translation of Figuera's 1908 patent and do not think it says anything about using iron in part G. The downloads of the patent has lost translation and is only in Spanish which I can't read. I simply requested a citation to see where "iron" came from. Come on MM, show me.

Here is a copy of the translation I've been looking for. I found it in a post by hannon. You will note a detailed description of part G. It reads cylinder of insulating material, not iron.

Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post

Regards,

bi
        Last edited by bistander; 01-26-2017, 06:01 AM. Reason: No answers from MM

Comment

• The Clemente Figuera Wheel

Ooh ! Are You All , , still here,
          after all this years?? Writing and searching for OU?? The Clemente Figuera OU?

I have a solution to solve that OU problem.. It's sooo simple.

Just persuade MM to make a replica of his100 to 300 Watt OU thing he sold. Let MM send his sketches to UFOP and beg him nicely to make fine understandable drawings.

Done!

I'm willing to donate $$:s to MM if he promises to make and show a working contraption COP>= 3 !
          Even if it is not a self-runner, with resistance wire.

Or solution 2: Follow the NRamaswami concept. Just buy a truckload with lots of rusty Indian Iron rods and cupper wire and some servants.

Seriously and "LOL"
          Regards to all / Arne
          Last edited by seaad; 01-25-2017, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Twisting

Bistander;

I just love how you get things all twisted up, it really is like talking to a 5 year old.

Self Inductance is used in Part G to vary the currant.

High reluctance is the long air path from the secondary back to the primary south end.

I truly think you could tie a snake in a knot. try getting your facts straight before bumping the gums sir.
            maybe some meditation would ease that knot up there.

Intelligent questions clear one's mind of cloudy thinking.

PS. what do you think the patent was referring to when he mentioned "RING" or "CYLINDER" certainly not an ass hat.

Seaad;

Did your mother drop you on your head when you were a baby??? just curious.
            PS. your not funny at all.

I don't like talking to you people because you cant understand basic things and twist it all up so good by TWISTED SISTERS.

MM
            Last edited by marathonman; 01-25-2017, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaad View Post
              Ooh ! Are You All , , still here,
              after all this years?? Writing and searching for OU?? The Clemente Figuera OU?

I have a solution to solve that OU problem.. It's sooo simple.

Just persuade MM to make a replica of his100 to 300 Watt OU thing he sold. Let MM send his sketches to UFOP and beg him nicely to make fine understandable drawings.

Done!

Seriously and "LOL"
              Regards to all / Arne

Seead,

No matter even if all of the above...say that takes place...

Meaning MM building it, then sending me all the sketches and spec's...and me getting persuaded ...let me tell you what happens then:

You, little Ant will NEVER BE ABLE TO BUILD SUCH DEVICE...

Neither Mr Hanon1492...

You two just need bigger manly hands...

Wanna see it happens?

Ufopolitics
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by marathonman View Post
                Seaad;
                Did your mother drop you on your head when you were a baby??? just curious.
                MM
                MM; I interpret that as I don't need to send you any sponsor money? No OU replica build then?
                . . . . Answer to question: I was some weeks early when I was born. Landed on my feets my mother said.

Sorry UFOP nothing to build then anyhow I presume. / Arne
                Last edited by seaad; 01-26-2017, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Bistander;

I just love how you get things all twisted up, it really is like talking to a 5 year old.

Self Inductance is used in Part G to vary the currant.

High reluctance is the long air path from the secondary back to the primary south end.

I truly think you could tie a snake in a knot. try getting your facts straight before bumping the gums sir.
                  maybe some meditation would ease that knot up there.

Intelligent questions clear one's mind of cloudy thinking.
                  So you claim the laws of nature (how things actually behave) are different between the two magnetic circuits. Interesting.

PS. what do you think the patent was referring to when he mentioned "RING" or "CYLINDER" certainly not an ass hat.
                  Did you not see the quotation marks I put either side of "iron"? Where does CF say part G is made from iron?

Comment

• Omg !

You two are severely retarded
                    how much money do you two get paid for being disruptive and completely stupid???

please get off your dead asses and build the device for god sake. it's like teaching fifth grade to grown ups. you two are a waste of EVERYONE's time and effort. shear stupidity at it's finest.

MM
                    Last edited by marathonman; 01-26-2017, 02:33 AM.

Comment

• Echo

MM; Echo: Please get off your dead ass and build the device for god sake, you serious-builder with big hands and "with knowledge"??? of what makes OU occur in the Figuera device.
                      . . . . . . What are you waiting for?

MM; Be sure brain is engaged before start building your 15kW plant.

No money involved just the brain for me and "bi"!!!
                      Good luck / Arne
                      Last edited by seaad; 01-26-2017, 02:59 PM.

Comment

You two are severely retarded
                        how much money do you two get paid for being disruptive and completely stupid???
                        MM
                        The Proverbial idiom 'the kettle smoking black pot whilst calling' or something along these lines comes to mind.

You MM, are the living proof that zero money is enough to disrupt and promote BS.

Mr Green has put it wonderfully in to words:

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
                        What amazes me is that the conspiracy theorists and blind promoters haven't yet considered the conspiracy theory that the god forsaken evil oil and energy companies may be the ones who are promoting such "free energy" propaganda, with trolls pretending to be anti-trolls in order to promote nonsense that will waste a load of time and money and discredit the whole field of research, thus counter-intuitively achieving desired suppression through promotion of the subject. Isn't that strange How much higher is your electricity bill since you started searching for "free energy"? The evil oil corporations don't want you to stop playing with your "free energy" experiments
                        Happy hunting!

Last edited by SlickDick; 01-26-2017, 05:34 PM.
                        All the best,

Slick

Comment

• Idiots

I see another idiot has joined in on the blocking of bringing this tech to light.
                          Nothing but bad mouthers that are paid to misinform, disrupt and deny.
                          I will leave you cretins to waller is your own BS, what a bunch of losers that couldn't built the Figuera device if you tried.

Comment

• Irony...Yes, definitively

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
                            Oh, the irony.

What amazes me is that the conspiracy theorists and blind promoters haven't yet considered the conspiracy theory that the god forsaken evil oil and energy companies may be the ones who are promoting such "free energy" propaganda, with trolls pretending to be anti-trolls in order to promote nonsense that will waste a load of time and money and discredit the whole field of research, thus counter-intuitively achieving desired suppression through promotion of the subject. Isn't that strange How much higher is your electricity bill since you started searching for "free energy"? The evil oil corporations don't want you to stop playing with your "free energy" experiments

It could be a possibility...no doubt about it...same way they have also created false sites and Institutions to "debunk" all UFO sightings...to prove they were just Meteorology Balloons...MUFON is just an example.

UFO's and Free Energy are exactly the same thing...

Or may think they "refuel" in Interstellar Gas Stations?...

Problem is the SHEEPLE trust the Establishment like in a GOD...

For example, Sheeple, sorry meant People like You Slick Dick.

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-26-2017, 04:03 PM.
                            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• I am reposting this quote from the forbidden thread because it is very wrong.

MM quote:
                              I thank you Doug for this EXCELLENT ANALOGY as it helped many people with their overall assessment of the operation of the Figuera device. well except for a slithering few i don't want to mention.

in other words, when the primaries impart induction into the secondary and currant begins to flow in the secondary connected to a load, the lenz law will kick in and impart another field in the secondary causing the primary and secondary fields to be completely separate thus allowing the primary opposing fields to be the motive force that basically pushes the independent secondary field from side to side in the core provided the secondary is connected to a load and having some resistance.
                              End quote.

I have highlighted the incorrect part of MM's statement. The primary field and secondary field are still very much connected in the motor example that Doug used. Why it would be any different in the Figuera Device is what I don't understand and it so far has not been explained.

Respectfully,
                              Carroll
                              Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by citfta View Post
                                I am reposting this quote from the forbidden thread because it is very wrong.

MM quote:
                                I thank you Doug for this EXCELLENT ANALOGY as it helped many people with their overall assessment of the operation of the Figuera device. well except for a slithering few i don't want to mention.

in other words, when the primaries impart induction into the secondary and currant begins to flow in the secondary connected to a load, the lenz law will kick in and impart another field in the secondary causing the primary and secondary fields to be completely separate thus allowing the primary opposing fields to be the motive force that basically pushes the independent secondary field from side to side in the core provided the secondary is connected to a load and having some resistance.
                                End quote.

I have highlighted the incorrect part of MM's statement. The primary field and secondary field are still very much connected in the motor example that Doug used. Why it would be any different in the Figuera Device is what I don't understand and it so far has not been explained.

Respectfully,
                                Carroll

Hello Citfta,

I will put the whole exact mail as Doug send it, since MM just forwarded to me (Please forgive me Doug and MM, but I have to be blunt here, since I find it as an excellent Analogy that could enlighten many here...):

Bi stander and cifta might want to remember how a squirrel cage motor works. There is no current or voltage going into the rotor. It develops it's own current through induction and establishes it's own magnetic field only as a result of the relative motion between the rotating field and the core. If the core catches up to the rotating field the relative motion is reduced and the current in the rotor reduces slowing down the rotor until the relative motion is fast enough to induce a stronger field in the rotor so it can be pushed around by the rotating field again.

They don't combine into mutual fields as that would stop the relative motion. Without having a rotating rotor like the squirrel cage motor to provide the difference between the rotating field and the induced field on the rotor it takes a bit of creative thinking to accomplish the same effect in a stationary condition of the cores in clemente's generator.

Maybe that will resonate with they're classical training. There is no electrical connection from primary to secondary and after induction in the secondary from the primary's, it produces current around the secondary (Y) which creates another field inside Y they part company and the primaries become the motive force that exerts motion onto Y provided Y is a closed circuit with resistance of it's own*.
                                And as far as my knowledge about plain AC Induction Squirrel Cage Motors goes...that is exactly as Doug establishes on above Analogy with the Figuera device.

Where the Primaries Static Electromagnets provide the Motion of the Rotating Field, which is projected into the secondaries (Induced) exactly the same way as it takes place in the Rotor which is just an inert piece of steel drum with a shaft...mounted on bearings.

The Stator Field projected into the Rotor steel drum produces a Counter Magnetic Effect (Lenz Field), and it is this interaction between both fields, inducing and induced which creates motion.

The changing AC Field in Stator produces a series of straight-reversed fields, and so an opposite sinewave appears at rotor...a very similar to Figuera dual opposed sinewaves takes place there, one for stator and other for rotor.

If both would be just one or synchronized within same wave...then there would not be motion at all...but just result in a magnetized static steel drum, vibrating at 60 Hz. meaning fields are then "very" sync.

Shut DC on an Induction motor and see if it spins...it would just "lock" rotor.

* In Figuera, when we load, meaning close the secondaries coils, then the field originated at the iron cores before load becomes stronger, and once we get the Figuera stabilized by being self excited, then it would have a constant phantom load like normal generators have...which would maintain this strong opposite field on secondaries (as in an induced steel rotor drum) even without external load...Then the power required to bounce back and forth this constant induced field would be at minimal expense by the primaries...same exact way as in the induction motor...where the initial stage some even require a "Starting Cap"...but after is running, no longer need it...and operates at very low energy consumption.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-26-2017, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X