X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Understanding

Bistander;

You are completely crazy.

While your attempt to belittle or what ever rotten action you are attempting to CONJURE UP you are failing miserably to discredit me.

We as in UFOP and I have tried for the last few hours to describe this device and it's operation to you but your rather lacking of understanding is getting in the way completely.
    according to "YOU" you are an intelligent man but I and UFOP have witnessed the complete opposite from you. your complete and utter lack of intelligence and utter ignorance has caused us to refrain from further enlightenment towards you. even if we drew it out in crayola crayon i doubt you will get the gist of this device.

what further amazes me is all your ranting and raving to everyone else involved in this device with the audacity to bad mouth and ridicule people about a device you absolutely KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

that in its entirety is absolutely disgusting and judgmental to the highest degree and border line insanity.

and you wonder why i don't try to explain little details to you, it is because you CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING even on a eighth grade level.

so NO Bistander,I WILL NOT EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO YOU and i think you need to choose another device to attempt to build or another forum to disrupt as WE ARE THROUGH or at least I AM as i would have a better response from a wall or a pole..

Good day Bistander.

MM
    Last edited by marathonman; 01-23-2017, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      Yeap, agree it is a lousy simulation and bad GFI animation...and yes...it came from Hanon!!...Had to be from him...

That simulation and the moving field in a transparency are the "Master Creations" of Mr Hanon 1492...

Ufopolitics
      Which is better? A thousand CAD drawings full of crap or just one crappy transparency with an original idea?

Just for short memories fellows who are using my interpretation without remembering it. This is what a feel more proud of:

Soon I will post an interesting concept. But certainly posts as the one above does not encourage at all to share things.

Edit: people who do not want to understand will never understand
      https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

You Two Guys are so busy arguing in so many short posts that pages "fly by"...and so may have missed my two recent posts above...and I wanted them on a fresh page...reason why quoting them here...

Take care

Ufopolitics
        Hey UFO, i certainly didn't miss your post, a very interesting concept, and i think i follow you.

Just one question, if you wouldn't mind, i understand that the secondaries are wound over the fluctuating primaries ? if so they both share the same core, right?.

Would sharing the same core tend to cancel out the fluctuating effect to a degree?.

Regards Friend, Cornboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
          Hey UFO, i certainly didn't miss your post, a very interesting concept, and i think i follow you.

Just one question, if you wouldn't mind, i understand that the secondaries are wound over the fluctuating primaries ? if so they both share the same core, right?.

Would sharing the same core tend to cancel out the fluctuating effect to a degree?.

Regards Friend, Cornboy.
          Nope friend...only if they be attract fields...not NN or SS

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• What?

Originally posted by marathonman View Post
            Bistander;

You are completely crazy.

While your attempt to belittle or what ever rotten action you are attempting to CONJURE UP you are failing miserably to discredit me.

We as in UFOP and I have tried for the last few hours to describe this device and it's operation to you but your rather lacking of understanding is getting in the way completely.
            according to "YOU" you are an intelligent man but I and UFOP have witnessed the complete opposite from you. your complete and utter lack of intelligence and utter ignorance has caused us to refrain from further enlightenment towards you. even if we drew it out in crayola crayon i doubt you will get the gist of this device.

what further amazes me is all your ranting and raving to everyone else involved in this device with the audacity to bad mouth and ridicule people about a device you absolutely KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

that in its entirety is absolutely disgusting and judgmental to the highest degree and border line insanity.

and you wonder why i don't try to explain little details to you, it is because you CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING even on a eighth grade level.

so NO Bistander,I WILL NOT EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO YOU and i think you need to choose another device to attempt to build or another forum to disrupt as WE ARE THROUGH or at least I AM as i would have a better response from a wall or a pole..

Good day Bistander.

MM
            The above is what you post when you can't defend and support your erroneous statements and falsehoods (alternative facts).

Where did I badmouth, ridicule, belittle or judge anyone? All I did was address your statements with questions and facts. I did defend myself when you claimed I couldn't read and was dumber than a 13 year old. And you call me crazy. Who's judgemental?

bi

Comment

• His mistake, not mine

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
              Hello Bistander,

I knew there will come that day...when you will finally write the above bold words...

Yes indeed Primaries ":exert motion"...and then, yes ... "it moves"...but exactly what is it what moves?

I know you hate that word...but I must cite it again...for it to stay in your mind, until you will have no recourse but complete that sentence above...

What moves is exactly that Massless, Weightless, Non Physical Magnetic Field...

THE VIRTUAL MAGNETIC FIELD...

Great!!

Have a nice day Bistander!!

Ufopolitics
              Ufo,

He said exerts motion onto Y, an object. Any reasonable reader would take that to mean that it moved the object Y.

I understand all that moving flux stuff and am not arguing about that. I just repeated what the expert said, that Y moves. I expected a correction and explanation but instead I'm called stupid because he makes a mistake. Par for the course.

bi

Comment

• Bistander, exerts motion onto Y, as in Exerts magnetic field motion ONTO Y.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Opinion

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                  Hello again, and by posting the following sketches I do not mean at all, that Part G does not work...and, as a matter of fact the IMG below will prove it is rather much simple to use it, instead of going through this concept...However, the point is that both will work as well...

[IMG][/IMG]

Let's start exercising your brains...even if they are Ant's Brains...

On top is just a 16 elements commutator like Figuera...say same small motor, same single brush splitting the Positive, and mainly same way as Figuera had elements joint together...

And so, we could mount this concept into a round single steel solid rod...or square laminated...as you prefer.

The Brush rotation on the Upper (Green Cycle Arrow) generates a sequential turning On of the Green Series Connected Coils from tap 1 to tap 8...

While, in that same upper cycle the Gold Series Connected Coils would be disconnecting as the brush keeps turning in the same direction...

The red lines at commutator means the connections between terminals-elements (same exact as Figuera did)

The Red intermittent lines between taps means the Highly Compressed Repulse Field Center line between active coils of the same polarization.

This method is more accurate on field's steps as there are no Spatial Gaps...

And it is very obvious that the fluctuations take place in a longer and dictated by coils on-off extending all along the whole core, except to the End Coils of each "Primary"...which stay on at all times.

It is also obvious that the "Secondary" will wrap around all these interlaced coils, taking the traveling distance of the red intermittent line...meaning from 1-16 to 8-9 taps

We could apply this same method to a Toroid Core...and add Two Sets of Overlapped-Interlaced Coils...

What do you all think?

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Hi Ufo,

Looking at it from the standpoint of resistance only; that is as a series of voltage divider circuits as the brush rotates, current reverses through some of the coils at certain positions of the brush on the commutator. I think that would rule it out for the intended purpose.

For instance: Put the brush on comm segments 4 and 5. Then positive voltage is conducted to taps 4, 5, 12 & 13. Taps 1, 8, 9 &16 are all at equal potential lower than supply positive but above supply negative. You get a symetrical divider network with equal currents flowing to the right thru both gold and green coils and to the left thru both gold and green coils.

When the brush sits on segments 7 & 8, then current reverses thru green coils between 7 & 6 and 6 & 5.

See the issue?

bi

Comment

Bistander, exerts motion onto Y, as in Exerts magnetic field motion ONTO Y.

Regards Cornboy.
                    Why then did MM attempt to change the wording from 'onto' to 'into'?

Sorry I ever brought it up. I guess you just have to expect sloppy writing from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                      Why then did MM attempt to change the wording from 'onto' to 'into'?

Sorry I ever brought it up. I guess you just have to expect sloppy writing from him.
                      Bistander, i think he really want's you to understand, hence the change.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

Nope friend...only if they be attract fields...not NN or SS

Regards

Ufopolitics
                        OK UFO, understand that, what about when you load the secondaries heavy, being on the same core, would that effect the primary induction?.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

Bistander, i think he really want's you to understand, hence the change.

Regards Cornboy.
                          Thanks Cornboy, but I do understand, better than he does, and I think that is his problem. He can't BS me with technobabble. Like inductance of flat wire. I hope you didn't fall for that one, or at least didn't spend a lot of effort and money on it.

bi

Comment

Thanks Cornboy, but I do understand, better than he does, and I think that is his problem. He can't BS me with technobabble. Like inductance of flat wire. I hope you didn't fall for that one, or at least didn't spend a lot of effort and money on it.

bi
                            Bistander, what i do or don't do, is of my own choosing, i am completely responsible for my own actions, you come across to me like a child boxed into a corner.

I will be using flat wire, for my G and for my primaries, and one of my secondaries, it is my choice for a number of reasons.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

Hi Ufo,

Looking at it from the standpoint of resistance only; that is as a series of voltage divider circuits as the brush rotates, current reverses through some of the coils at certain positions of the brush on the commutator. I think that would rule it out for the intended purpose.
                              Hello Bistander,

The main purpose of analysis is intended to be from the Magnetic Field and Inductance stand point...as resistance in all the short coils is almost negligible.

About current reversing...please take another look at it...

Looking at the Coils Circuit only (not at commutator), it is basically two negative feeds (same negative, from same source) on each extreme end coils, which are longer and have more turns...from there it derives into short coils which have no end connection, but only fed momentarily by positive brush displacement...and so, the brush movement would be turning ON some sequential coils, while turning OFF some other coils in the opposite rail.

I thought that when brush turns off a coil, by passing its tap to next coil...current will not keep traveling towards that "Dead End" where there is no connection to negative??

Isn't that turned Off Coil really Off?

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                              For instance: Put the brush on comm segments 4 and 5. Then positive voltage is conducted to taps 4, 5, 12 & 13. Taps 1, 8, 9 & 16 are all at equal potential lower than supply positive but above supply negative. You get a symetrical divider network with equal currents flowing to the right thru both gold and green coils and to the left thru both gold and green coils.
                              First, I believe you are jumping in your analysis when starting by setting brush at the "in-betweens" contacts...before analyzing behavior when at each solid segment...but it don't matter...let's do it like that:

You are putting Brush at 5-4 (12 O'Clock), yes and so positive travels downwards to contacts 12-13 through jumpers.

[IMG][/IMG]

Then you wrote:

You get a symetrical divider network with equal currents flowing to the right thru both gold and green coils and to the left thru both gold and green coils.
                              So, according to your analysis above, Equal currents would be traveling left and right on both gold and green circuits?

Bistander, please take a second look at the Coils Circuits again...

The Green Circuit does NOT have a negative connected at its Left End, it is open.

The Gold Circuit does not have a Negative connected at its Right End, it is open.

Why then current should travel towards those two dead ends with same intensity (equal) as if they have a negative "waiting" like the other end which does have a negative connected?

Let's see a Detail of that position of brush at 5-4/12-13:

[IMG][/IMG]

Ok, this is the way I interpret this connection...

The Red Coils on both Circuits means they are ON...all others still with green-gold colors are OFF.

The Red Arrows (top towards Left and bottom towards Right) is the way I see the currents displacement towards the Negative Voltage Potential.

Sorry, but I do not see Currents flowing towards a dead end where there is no Voltage connection.

The Blue Circle is where the Repulse Field is located with that brush positioning.

When the brush sits on segments 7 & 8, then current reverses thru green coils between 7 & 6 and 6 & 5.

See the issue?

bi
                              Let's first analyze the previous positioning of brush (5-4) and get to an agreement before getting to this one above...

Regards and thanks

Ufopolitics
                              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Hello Bistander,

The main purpose of analysis is intended to be from the Magnetic Field and Inductance stand point...as resistance in all the short coils is almost negligible.

About current reversing...please take another look at it...

Looking at the Coils Circuit only (not at commutator), it is basically two negative feeds (same negative, from same source) on each extreme end coils, which are longer and have more turns...from there it derives into short coils which have no end connection, but only fed momentarily by positive brush displacement...and so, the brush movement would be turning ON some sequential coils, while turning OFF some other coils in the opposite rail.

I thought that when brush turns off a coil, by passing its tap to next coil...current will not keep traveling towards that "Dead End" where there is no connection to negative??

Isn't that turned Off Coil really Off?

First, I believe you are jumping in your analysis when starting by setting brush at the "in-betweens" contacts...before analyzing behavior when at each solid segment...but it don't matter...let's do it like that:

You are putting Brush at 5-4 (12 O'Clock), yes and so positive travels downwards to contacts 12-13 through jumpers.

[IMG][/IMG]

Then you wrote:

So, according to your analysis above, Equal currents would be traveling left and right on both gold and green circuits?

Bistander, please take a second look at the Coils Circuits again...

The Green Circuit does NOT have a negative connected at its Left End, it is open.

The Gold Circuit does not have a Negative connected at its Right End, it is open.

Why then current should travel towards those two dead ends with same intensity (equal) as if they have a negative "waiting" like the other end which does have a negative connected?

Let's see a Detail of that position of brush at 5-4/12-13:

[IMG][/IMG]

Ok, this is the way I interpret this connection...

The Red Coils on both Circuits means they are ON...all others still with green-gold colors are OFF.

The Red Arrows (top towards Left and bottom towards Right) is the way I see the currents displacement towards the Negative Voltage Potential.

Sorry, but I do not see Currents flowing towards a dead end where there is no Voltage connection.

The Blue Circle is where the Repulse Field is located with that brush positioning.

Let's first analyze the previous positioning of brush (5-4) and get to an agreement before getting to this one above...

Regards and thanks

Ufopolitics
                                Sorry Bistander, please disregard my previous post (the quoted post above)...my bad, I failed to see the negative connection through the jumped terminals...so they are at no "dead ends"...sorry!!

I will go over it again and repair that...the point is to make it a real dead end, so coils DO turn OFF and ON.

No good like this and thanks for your analysis

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                                X