No announcement yet.

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's start exercising your brains here...see how good they are.

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

[...]

As to the controversial "Part G" that MM has been disclosing and trying to explain here...yes it works...but that does NOT mean, I can not use another method, which uses my same, exact rotary switch assy and still demonstrate Figuera Induction without any Toroid Part G.
    Hello again, and by posting the following sketches I do not mean at all, that Part G does not work...and, as a matter of fact the IMG below will prove it is rather much simple to use it, instead of going through this concept...However, the point is that both will work as well...

[IMG][/IMG]

Let's start exercising your brains...even if they are Ant's Brains...

On top is just a 16 elements commutator like Figuera...say same small motor, same single brush splitting the Positive, and mainly same way as Figuera had elements joint together...

And so, we could mount this concept into a round single steel solid rod...or square laminated...as you prefer.

The Brush rotation on the Upper (Green Cycle Arrow) generates a sequential turning On of the Green Series Connected Coils from tap 1 to tap 8...

While, in that same upper cycle the Gold Series Connected Coils would be disconnecting as the brush keeps turning in the same direction...

The red lines at commutator means the connections between terminals-elements (same exact as Figuera did)

The Red intermittent lines between taps means the Highly Compressed Repulse Field Center line between active coils of the same polarization.

This method is more accurate on field's steps as there are no Spatial Gaps...

And it is very obvious that the fluctuations take place in a longer and dictated by coils on-off extending all along the whole core, except to the End Coils of each "Primary"...which stay on at all times.

It is also obvious that the "Secondary" will wrap around all these interlaced coils, taking the traveling distance of the red intermittent line...meaning from 1-16 to 8-9 taps

We could apply this same method to a Toroid Core...and add Two Sets of Overlapped-Interlaced Coils...

What do you all think?

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-23-2017, 09:24 PM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Show me or prove it

Originally posted by marathonman View Post
      QUOTE;
      "become the motive force that exerts motion onto Y"

EXERTS MOTION "INTO" Y NOT Y ITSELF !
      Y DOES NOT MOVE AS IT IS STATIONARY.
      skimming the words will mess you up EVERY TIME.

THIS DEVICE IS NOT A TRANSFORMER SO QUIT TREATING IT AS ONE.

Quote;
      "that is out side of the primary core in a space occupied by the secondary." "That is irrelevant" my back side it is. that is the whole reason why the secondary does NOT INTERACT with the primary. FACT !

You need to sit down and actually read the patent as this is totally ridiculous effort on our part and i am done with this insanity. good luck UFOP !

MM
      I know what I read and what the words mean and I know the science and I have read and understand the patent but that does not mean I accept BS. If they don't interact, why does it show up on Ufo's scope? It interacts! If it exerts motion, it moves.

Comment

• A Figuera TPU...

Same Concept as shown on previous post but applied just to a Toroid Core...and a twenty (20) element commutator:

Cycle 1, Upper Brush Rotation:

[IMG][/IMG]

Cycle 2 Lower Brush Rotation:

[IMG][/IMG]

For simplicity of understanding of the drawings...Two Toroids and Two Sets of Windings are shown on each toroid...but it is ONLY ONE TOROID...and Four Sets of Primaries Interacting with each others...same Interlaced-Overlapped method...

Understanding Two or more sets of Secondaries will be wound on top of each pair of primaries, comprehending the length given by the Fields Displacement...

On above two images we are moving fields at unison at both ends...and all depends where we set the 1-10 terminals...as it could be opposite fluctuations of the two fields on each side of toroid core...

I ordered and I have it already...a second Toroid Core to wind it this way...

That is how much I trust all these diagrams would work out...

Regards

Ufopolitics
        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-23-2017, 09:11 PM.
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
          If they don't interact, why does it show up on Ufo's scope? It interacts! If it exerts motion, it moves.
          Hello Bistander,

I knew there will come that day...when you will finally write the above bold words...

Yes indeed Primaries ":exert motion"...and then, yes ... "it moves"...but exactly what is it what moves?

I know you hate that word...but I must cite it again...for it to stay in your mind, until you will have no recourse but complete that sentence above...

What moves is exactly that Massless, Weightless, Non Physical Magnetic Field...

THE VIRTUAL MAGNETIC FIELD...

Great!!

Have a nice day Bistander!!

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Exactly as stated

What moves is exactly that Massless, Weightless, Non Physical Magnetic Field...

THE VIRTUAL MAGNETIC FIELD.

Exactly as stated the magnetic fields from the primaries are the only thing moving. the secondary is right in the middle.
            Part G CONTROLS THE CURRANT INTENSITY OF THE PRIMARIES, IE.... A NON MOVING GENERATOR.

MM
            Last edited by marathonman; 01-23-2017, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by marathonman View Post

Exactly as stated the magnetic fields from the primaries are the only thing moving. the secondary is right in the middle.
              Part G CONTROLS THE CURRANT INTENSITY OF THE PRIMARIES, IE.... A NON MOVING GENERATOR.

MM

MM,

I am pretty sure Bistander is gonna say that even the whole picture is moving, shaking above...so, He is gonna swear it is NOT only the Virtual Field moving there...

Ufopolitics

Comment

• I didn't claim it moved

MM
                I know the coil doesn't move. Your buddy said it moved. I just pointed that out. Why not ask him why he said it moved?

Comment

• Bad

I think that is a horrible simulation. I doubt it represents anything which could occur in the real world. From Hannon originally I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                    I think that is a horrible simulation. I doubt it represents anything which could occur in the real world. From Hannon originally I think.

Yeap, agree it is a lousy simulation and bad GFI animation...and yes...it came from Hanon!!...Had to be from him...

That simulation and the moving field in a transparency are the "Master Creations" of Mr Hanon 1492...

Take it easier guys...life is just one...

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Bubble burst

I hate to burst your bubble Bistander but while that may be a horrible simulation and was not from Hanon but Scalerbeamer. it is exactly what is happening in the Figuera device. two opposing electromagnets, one taken up while the other taken down.

and my so called buddy said as he said it, exerts motion INTO Y referring to the weightless, massless magnetic field exerting motion into Y, the secondary from both primary electromagnets.

Man you can't read, even RIGHT IN YOUR FACE YOU STILL DENY IT.
                      there is a word for that but i can't say it as i don't want to start world war three.
                      what is funny is my 13 year old roommates granddaughter understood it when i explained it to her and even drew it on paper knowing the info less than an hour..

Good luck Bistander, i'll pray for you and your lack of understanding.

UFOP;

The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the one.

MM
                      Last edited by marathonman; 01-23-2017, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• falsehoods

Hi Bistander,

Why "falsehoods"?!
                        I am speaking mostly of posts by MM where I respond never to get any supporting facts from him. Here's a few of them:

On this thread:

Post # 1841, 1857, 1932, 1049, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1973, 1977.

On the forbidden thread, a big one we (seaad and I) warned him about, post # 146.

Comment

• O.K.

I hate to burst your bubble Bistander but while that may be a horrible simulation and was not from Hanon but Scalerbeamer. it is exactly what is happening in the Figuera device. two opposing electromagnets, one taken up while the other taken down.

and my so called buddy said as he said it, exerts motion INTO Y referring to the weightless, massless magnetic field exerting motion into Y, the secondary from both primary electromagnets.

Man you can't read, even RIGHT IN YOUR FACE YOU STILL DENY IT.
                          there is a word for that but i can't say it as i don't want to start world war three.
                          what is funny is my 13 year old roommates granddaughter understood it when i explained it to her and even drew it on paper knowing the info less than an hour..

Good luck Bistander, i'll pray for you and your lack of understanding.

MM
                          I can use all the prayers I can get. I don't care who made the diagram, it sucks. Point was you should credit the originator when you copy and post it. And your buddy typed "onto". I did a screenshot of the PM and saved it. I am not the party here with language and communication difficulty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                            Hello again, and by posting the following sketches I do not mean at all, that Part G does not work...and, as a matter of fact the IMG below will prove it is rather much simple to use it, instead of going through this concept...However, the point is that both will work as well...

[IMG][/IMG]

Let's start exercising your brains...even if they are Ant's Brains...

On top is just a 16 elements commutator like Figuera...say same small motor, same single brush splitting the Positive, and mainly same way as Figuera had elements joint together...

And so, we could mount this concept into a round single steel solid rod...or square laminated...as you prefer.

The Brush rotation on the Upper (Green Cycle Arrow) generates a sequential turning On of the Green Series Connected Coils from tap 1 to tap 8...

While, in that same upper cycle the Gold Series Connected Coils would be disconnecting as the brush keeps turning in the same direction...

The red lines at commutator means the connections between terminals-elements (same exact as Figuera did)

The Red intermittent lines between taps means the Highly Compressed Repulse Field Center line between active coils of the same polarization.

This method is more accurate on field's steps as there are no Spatial Gaps...

And it is very obvious that the fluctuations take place in a longer and dictated by coils on-off extending all along the whole core, except to the End Coils of each "Primary"...which stay on at all times.

It is also obvious that the "Secondary" will wrap around all these interlaced coils, taking the traveling distance of the red intermittent line...meaning from 1-16 to 8-9 taps

We could apply this same method to a Toroid Core...and add Two Sets of Overlapped-Interlaced Coils...

What do you all think?

Regards

Ufopolitics
                            Same Concept as shown on previous post but applied just to a Toroid Core...and a twenty (20) element commutator:

Cycle 1, Upper Brush Rotation:

[IMG][/IMG]

Cycle 2 Lower Brush Rotation:

[IMG][/IMG]

For simplicity of understanding of the drawings...Two Toroids and Two Sets of Windings are shown on each toroid...but it is ONLY ONE TOROID...and Four Sets of Primaries Interacting with each others...same Interlaced-Overlapped method...

Understanding Two or more sets of Secondaries will be wound on top of each pair of primaries, comprehending the length given by the Fields Displacement...

On above two images we are moving fields at unison at both ends...and all depends where we set the 1-10 terminals...as it could be opposite fluctuations of the two fields on each side of toroid core...

I ordered and I have it already...a second Toroid Core to wind it this way...

That is how much I trust all these diagrams would work out...

Regards

Ufopolitics

You Two Guys are so busy arguing in so many short posts that pages "fly by"...and so may have missed my two recent posts above...and I wanted them on a fresh page...reason why quoting them here...

Take care

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-23-2017, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• The complete sentence

An unaltered copy and paste of the sentence containing "onto" as I received it from MM in a PM.

There is no electrical connection from primary to secondary and after induction in the secondary from the primary's produces current around the secondary (Y) which creates another field inside Y they part company and the primaries become the motive force that exerts motion onto Y provided Y is a closed circuit with resistance of it's own.
                              Also, the qualifier at the end of the sentence would imply there is an interaction from part Y to the primaries. Why else would it matter if Y was a closed circuit?

Got to go. Been fun.

bi

Comment

• Maybe later

You Two Guys are so busy arguing...that missed my recent two posts above...any comments?

Take care

Ufopolitics
                                I read them. Will reply later maybe. Got to go. Give others a chance?

bi

Comment

Working...
                                X