Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primary Flux

The flux field from the primaries occupy a space outside the primaries core so no mater what happens in the secondary, even a dead short, the primaries are not effected in any way, shape or form.

Also the secondaries DO NOT MIMIC the Primaries exactly otherwise we would get a stair step in the secondary in which we will not. there is a slight delay that smooths over the secondary as if the E field is slightly slower then the magnetic field. i do not know what to call this action but it just happens.

Seaad;

Grow up !
    and yes we are still waiting for your BS device also. show us your Tinker Toy.

Please stop wasting EVERYONE'S Time with your Mouth as it can't BUILD just RUN. our thread gets 630 views a day and this one 135 to 140 so trust me when i tell you, NO ONE IS COMING HERE TO HEAR YOUR BS OR SEE YOUR DUMB DEVICE.

PLEASE STOP THIS NONSENSE.

MM
    Last edited by marathonman; 01-20-2017, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• Reluctance

Originally posted by marathonman View Post
      PS. Seams people are forgetting the reason for the long air path the flux will travel to get back to the end of the primary when high. the long air path has high reluctance, resistance to currant change which slows the currant change down to fluid movement. without this high reluctance path the primary magnetic field would react to fast causing the secondary to be choppy output. Figuera built the device with reluctance in mind and also it seams to be a slight delay in the movement in E fields but this i can not prove only speculate.
      also the reluctance seams to aide in the retention of magnetic fields from the primaries allowing currant to zip on by when not needed acting as if it was a straight wire when the magnetic fields are high or rather at operating conditions.

MM
      Hi MM,

It is inductance which resist change in current, not reluctance. In fact, increased reluctance will reduce inductance and lower the resistance to change of current in the coil. You have that backwards in the above quote from your post on the forbidden thread.

If you don't believe me, study this reference. It should become clear. Any text on fundamentals of electricity and magnetism should cover this.
      Factors Affecting Inductance : Inductors - Electronics Textbook

Regards,

bi

Comment

• bla, bla

you have a comment on everything but reveal NOTHING.

Get your own and reveal it or say nothing as you have.

Good day.

MM
        Last edited by marathonman; 01-21-2017, 03:37 AM.

Comment

• Comments

you have a comment on everything but reveal NOTHING.
          No, not everything. Just where you are blatantly wrong. And there are so many I am unable to address all of them. And I do reveal your erroneous statements and provide the reasons why it is wrong. You could learn a lot from my posts. It's obvious you need improved understanding of electric and magnetic fundamentals.

Get your own and reveal it or say nothing as you have.
          Have what? Can you construct a sensible sentence?

And I'll say what I want, not what you want. The best way to get me to cease commenting on your posts is not to make horribly wrong, erroneous and mistaken statements. You present yourself as an expert yet get almost everything wrong concerning basic electricity and magnetism. When I challenge your statement, you don't even attempt to support it.

bi

Comment

• Eddy currents

even if by some remote chance there were some eddies, how much would you expect from a primary that is NEVER taken below half way all while retaining 80 to 90 % of it's magnetic field. i would guess NOT MUCH TO WORRY ABOUT.
            MM

pic below is what i am working on right now.

MM
            This is from the forbidden thread. MM asks how much (eddy currents) would you expect from a primary which is never taken below half way (¿from max? to zero?). Anyway, let's use his graph of current assuming a primary coil current because it does not cross zero. Let's assign numerical values for illustration. Call Imin=5A, Idc=10A, & Imax=15A. Eddy currents are subject to Faraday's Law. This implies it is the change in flux which determines the eddy current. Assuming the flux follows the form of the current, which it will barring saturation, then the eddy currents will be proportional to the time based derivative of the current waveform shown. This means the DC bias (Idc) falls out and only the peak to peak (10A) and the frequency contribute to eddy currents. In other words, it doesn't matter if the primary current crosses zero or is biased (Idc=10A) such that it is always positive.

So retaining a portion of its magnetic field is irrelevant when it comes to eddy current losses.

I'm not saying eddy currents are going to be a problem. I don't know how much heat they will develop with the particular core and P-P & frequency. All I am saying is that MM's reasons for ignoring eddy currents are bogus.

bi
            Last edited by bistander; 01-21-2017, 06:21 AM. Reason: Addition

Comment

• Make tests

Netica; I like your statement from post # 1547:
              "I would like to suggest a very important thing here, and that is that people should do the experiment before trying to say and state that something is a certain way." Thats my melody too.
              And with the introducing of the IDC from the example above ALL dreams of OU are gone! / Arne
              Last edited by seaad; 01-21-2017, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MM

Figuera's circuit is not a resonant circuit so why test it with one, that would be stupid.

Then I posted the following.

Originally posted by citfta View Post
                MM,

The ignorance you keep showing in this thread is amazing. If the circuit is not a resonant circuit then why all the fuss about getting as much inductance as possible from the flat wire as you claim which is so far an unproven statement. If there is no resonance in the circuit then the inductance does not matter a hill of beans.

Now before you get all bent out of shape because I said you were ignorant about resonance just remember you have already said several times in this very thread that ignorance is not an insult.

Respectfully,
                Carroll
                However MM has never answered my post. I wonder why? Why does he care so much about inductance if he is not working with a resonant circuit? Will he ever answer this question? Does he have an answer for this question? Will he give a technical reason or just attack the person who asks the question? Inquiring minds want to know.

@seaad,

Keep up the good work. Your testing is informative.
                Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Ignorance

I care not about your BIG MOUTH CIFTA.

Figuera's device uses self Inductance whether you think it does or doesn't. if you think it uses resonance is your problem or idea not mine and I COULD CARE LESS.

YOU DO YOUR RESEARCH AND I WILL DO MINE plain and simple.
                  If you don't like what i have to say who cares, i sure don't because all you people on this thread are masters of MOUTH RUNNUNG and ZERO AT BUILDING.

I have one for ya, BUILD THE DEVICE AND PROVE ME WRONG otherwise i really don't want to hear your really, really smart mouth ranting as you and others on this thread are nothing but a waste of EVERYONE'S TIME.

and you say i can't work with people, you people try looking in the mirror and you will see the culprit of deception, ranting and not getting along with people.

you people on this thread have been NEY-SAYERS from the begining and have provided absolutely NOTHING and i say NOTHING to the advancement of the Figuera device in any way, shape or form.
                  you have been a complete embarrassment to the Figuera community with your NON ability to work with others and complete lack of understanding of the device as a whole thus have been a complete burden to the Figuera community.

basically you people are a complete waste of time and have hampered the advancement of the Figuera device to no end. I for one am sick of your pathetic ranting and sorry ass implementation of skills and research.

YOU MEAN NOTHING TO THE BUILDERS OF THE FIGUERA DEVICE.

MM

Comment

• I knew it

I knew you couldn't give a technical reason why inductance was important but resonance wasn't. Keep on dreaming about how the Figuera device works. Without a proper understanding of the principles of inductance and magnetic fields you are doomed to failure. So far you have not proven that anything Bistander or myself have said is wrong.
                    Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Back to flux

Originally posted by Cadman View Post

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                      Sorry but not exactly the same Flux in primary as secondary...secondary flux is a "mix", a fusion from two opposed magnetic polarizations...which generates a repulse field...and so, this formed repulse field is none of the two primaries fields if looking at each independently.
                      Hi Ufo,

See the femm diagrams done by CadMan. It sure looks to me like all the flux going thru the secondary is the same flux going thru the primaries.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Serious Problems

Cifta;

You have a serious problem in your brain that i doubt anyone can fix. you never really asked me a direct question but was directed to attempt to belittle me in which you failed miserably.
                        yes i know the difference of the two but i fail to see the reason why i should be demanded an answer to you every time you get a wild hair up your backside in a sad attempt to discredit or belittle someone.

GROW UP FOOL.

Sead;

That was the saddest attempt to put someone down i have ever seen in my life. my 10 year old grandson can come up with something more intelligent then that.

I just love how you people are SOOOO preoccupied with someone else. i guess when you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL to start with and have ABSOLUTELY NO DIRECTION it is easier to bad mouth another that does.

I call it Pathetic but you may call it what you want.

We are through and i have no intention of playing stupid head games with nut crackers. please leave the dozens of judgemental chairs you climb up on every time you people comment on someones post at home. you people are nothing but judgemental fools that think you are better than everyone else in which you are very sadly mistaken and really lack any credibility WHAT SO EVER.
                        If you had any real intention of building the Figuera device you would have at least posted something of any credit other than your Mouths but that will never happen because you people are just to judgemental to get past all that.

you can call the Continuum what ever you like, quote; "The Forbidden Thread" but it is in fact not forbidden to anyone only judgemental people like you that have no intention of building the device just running your mouth judging others for their hard effort trying to break them down and discredit them because of your own lack of integrity, understanding and research into the device.

You people hung yourselves not I. the Continuum is for like minded people that really want to pursue the Figuera device and are willing to collaborate with others in an effort to finish this device in which you people are completely unable to do or unwilling to quite being so judgemental.

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
                        And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye

MM
                        Last edited by marathonman; 01-22-2017, 03:40 PM.

Comment

• Simple question

The question was and is actually pretty simple. All I asked and am asking is why are you concerned about the inductance of part G if you believe the Figuera device is not a resonant device? If the Figuera device is not a resonant device then what part does the inductance of part G play in the operation of the device?

Comment

• Closed system

... two systems that do have some interactions between them but are in fact two separate closed systems ...
                            MM
                            I find the common definition of "closed system" is:

A physical system that does not interact with other systems.
                            Quote from: The American Heritage Science Dictionary

So Mr. MM,
                            Do you see the contradiction? Please explain?

Thanks,

bi

Comment

• Inductance

Cifta;

In the Figuera device part G is used as a dual inductance device that uses self inductance of the winding's of the coil and the saturation of the core to control currant flow between the two primaries on a dynamically control basis. as the positive brush moves so does the contact points thus one side of the brush will be dynamically increasing it's length, number of winding's and amount of core material involved thus causing more self inductance ie currant reduction all while the other side of the brush is the opposite to the first. if resonance was involved then it would be a total pain to set up which in my discussion from Doug involved only balancing of the system and at no time was a resonant system ever discussed.
                              Self inductance is used to control currant but you already know this don't you.

Bistander;

Ok, lets try a different point of view or direction.
                              lets say that their really is no such thing as a closed system on earth or the Universe but just two separate system working in tandem for easier understanding.

The primaries, second secondary and part G is one system and the secondary and the load is another system. the first system influences the second but at no time is the power in the first used or transferred into the second and in no way can the second system influence the first. the two systems are completely separate and remain that way.

i will pm you something to read that might help you in your journey.

Please from now on can we try to work together with out all this fussing and judging, i will make the first move towards this goal.

MM
                              Last edited by marathonman; 01-22-2017, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by marathonman View Post
                                Cifta;

In the Figuera device part G is used as a dual inductance device that uses self inductance of the winding's of the coil and the saturation of the core to control currant flow between the two primaries on a dynamically control basis. as the positive brush moves so does the contact points thus one side of the brush will be dynamically increasing it's length, number of winding's and amount of core material involved thus causing more self inductance ie currant reduction all while the other side of the brush is the opposite to the first. if resonance was involved then it would be a total pain to set up which in my discussion from Doug involved only balancing of the system and at no time was a resonant system ever discussed.
                                Self inductance is used to control currant but you already know this don't you.

MM
                                OK, Now I understand what you mean. The inductance of part G is acting as a choke to limit the current through the primary windings. Of course this means that part G is going to be affected by the frequency of the changing signal which is set by the speed of the brushes. As the speed of the brushes goes up the current allowed through part G will go down because of the increase in the impedance of the circuit. Is this the way you understand the circuit?

Respectfully,
                                Carroll

Comment

Working...
                                X