No announcement yet.

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The concepts on my visual animation are proven here on a real very instructive test:

https://vimeo.com/155371838
    This video is not mine, but it is wonderful to show induction with two fields in repulsion moving in unison.

Figuera instead of moving the coils just moved the field lines or bloch wall whatever you call it, one increasing the other decreasing.

I also see pointless to keep arguing about that animation
    Last edited by hanon1492; 01-02-2017, 12:45 AM.
    https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Figuera's Center Line Alignment

Bistander, Hanon,

Let me put it to you two...in a simple graphic...:

Figuera's Choice versus Classic Electric Generator Electromagnetic Induction Concepts.

[IMG][/IMG]

Figuera considers and expresses very clearly on ALL his Patents (very accurately and very correct by the way) that MAX INDUCTION takes place exactly when Inducing Electromagnet Center Core are FULLY ALIGNED with Induced Core DEAD Center.

Classic Scam, considers Maximum Induction takes place when Magnetic Field Center of action (B-FIELD, Lorentz BS) is EXACTLY sweeping MAJORITY OF CONDUCTORS on the Induced Core-Coil Assy. Which means at 90º (Electrical Angle BS) in a Rotary Arrangement away from cores center....MEANING WHEN CORES ARE NOT ALIGNED!!

Now, if we take ROTARY INTO LINEAR Geometry, we will have EXACTLY the way I have represented on above Classic Image.

And You all could take your time, and test Top Image 1 (Figuera set up) versus Bottom Image 2 (Classic set up) in REAL EXPERIMENTING then tell ME, EVEN with DOUBLE THE EXCITERS (FOUR(4))...IF, the Classic BS would render a Higher Output than Center Line Alignment with just TWO EXCITERS!!.

If Figuera would have adopted the Classic BS 90º "Electric Angle"...His Machine would have never, ever, output enough to even self sustain.

And of course this is ALL "Topic Related" aspects to start looking at in order that YOU ALL WAKE UP!!.

Hanon, en realidad me molesta que hablando español, el lenguaje NATAL de Figuera, trates de usar los Conceptos Clásicos para justificar la Máquina de Figuera!!

Hanon, it really bothers me, that You, even speaking Figuera's NATIVE language, try to use Classic Concepts to justify Figuera's Device!!

It is just like trying to justify Evil Actions by God's will...

@Bistander: You and I had this discussion before on my Enlightenment Magnetism Thread...so, I don't think we need to "revive it" here again...

Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-02-2017, 04:45 PM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Arguing

Cadman;
        Quote;
        "It doesn't matter whether there is a double E field at play or whether flat wire is better than round, ad nauseam. So how about we stop the endless debating and poking each other with sticks and get busy producing some real empirical results. The first two goals above would be a good place to start."

I completely agree.

Hanon;
        Quote;
        "I also see pointless to keep arguing about that animation."

"All i can say is, How does it feel???"

Try 5 or 6 people crying every time you post something not according to Classical Electrodynamics BS.

Sorry but reality is this device is NOT ACCORDING TO CLASSICAL ELECTRODYNAMICS so get use to it, ALL OF YOU.
        everyone on this thread needs to quit crying like babies and GET BUILDING at least something. whether it is right or wrong sitting on your butts whining does NOTHING to advance this device AT ALL.

I have done more in a few months then ALL OF YOU PUT TOGETHER in the last 4 years but do you see me complaining or crying like a baby about it ?????
        NO YOU DON'T i just keep charging forward taking all the BS.

I have an idea, try holding the mouths (AS IN EVERYONE) for a little while so we can all work together to complete this device. working together will be much more pleasant then hearing all the whining and having everyone at each other's throats and beating each other with sticks.

JUST A THOUGHT, TAKE IT AS YOU WANT.

I'm taking a break to recharge as i am completely drained.

MM

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
          OK Ufo, let's use that single phase generator of yours. The DC "exciting fields" is the "field" of the 2-pole generator; a pole pair; one north (N) & one south (S). The stator is the armature. It is wound such that when the field (created by the rotor) is present, there are two armature poles. These armature poles point (or are oriented) midway between the field ploes. So, when there is armature current, half of each pole is attracted to the pole half directly across the air gap from it and the other half of each pole is repulsed by the the pole half directly across the air gap from it.

Your classic generator runs half in attraction and half in repulsion.
          Hello Bistander,

Yes, I know all the above...but I was strictly referring to having a Generator, where the Exciter's Fields are based on N/N and not N/S like you've cited above...it would be very simple to do that...if we have two coils at rotor field, we , instead of winding it all continuously...we wind one CW and the other CCW...then we would have coil 1 being N/S and next a S/N Coil, so we will have both rotor outer faces being North when we join both coils and axis at center like: N/S<axis>S/N...understand now?

No such thing Uh?

Originally posted by bistander View Post
          I don't think you ever agreed with me as I've said it before: There is no difference between generators and motors.
          Of course not!!...Now tell me...we get Figuera Motionless Generator working...then tell me...is that A MOTOR??!!

Of course not!

So with that in mind, there are repulsion motors. As such, running one of those as a generator wound be a "repulsion" generator. I've never worked directly with those types of machines and don't really want to now, but a study of them might provide some insight to Figuera.
          You have cited the completely different and wrong arrangement...a Repulsion Motor, is a Single Phase Motor, that its Stator works with AC...then induces a Reversed field produced by Lenz Law to Rotor Field...arranged wiring's through brushes in order to face the like pole on the other side...so it is a "Repulsion" Motor.

If You try to use this set as a Generator...it could never, ever being even slightly compared to Figuera's Machine Concept.

Anyway, I think we stray off topic. I can see some "explanation" value in the sliding paper diagram, but also see where it does misrepresent the phenomena to some degree. Don't see where it's worth the time arguing about.

Regards,

bi
          Ok...I do not see it off topic at all...but then again, different views.

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-02-2017, 04:52 PM.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Want to do the test

Originally posted by marathonman View Post

I'm taking a break to recharge as i am completely drained.

MM
            Hey MM, before you go, as you so often tell us to do the tests, would you please answer my post:

Hi MM,

Thanks for the reply. LCR meters do supply a reasonable current for the test. I feel confident in seaad's test. But I would like to duplicate the test you describe and claim to have conducted yourself. Please elaborate as how you were able to measure "currant drop as currant is introduces to the wire".

Thanks in advance,

bi
            Thanks,

bi

Comment

• Generator fields

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

Classic Scam, considers Maximum Induction takes place when Magnetic Field Center of action (B-FIELD, Lorentz BS) is EXACTLY sweeping MAJORITY OF CONDUCTORS on the Induced Core-Coil Assy. Which means at 90º (Electrical Angle BS) in a Rotary Arrangement away from cores center....MEANING WHEN CORES ARE NOT ALIGNED!!
              Hi Ufo,

It's not a scam. In generators (and motors) we are interested in generated voltage and that is maximized by orienting the most armature conductors in the moving field (in the proper direction). This happens to be 90°e from the armature-main field alignment which would yield maximum flux linkage resulting in the highest induction, which is not the purpose of the generator (or motor). Transformers are used for that purpose (inducing voltage in the secondary).

I see no scam. If you want inducton, use a transformer. Use a generator if you want voltage generated from motion.

I do realize this thread is about an apparatus claiming to generate voltage (and deliver power) without physical motion at power levels in excess of what can be attributed to induction. The mechanism or process for this feat is not yet identified and understood. The best you can do is use the hints left behind by CF, build it and test it. I'll worry about using it as a motor once it has been demonstrated.

Electric generators (and motors) are considered energy conversion devices. Transformers are electric power conditioning devices. I'm not sure where this Figuera apparatus would fit, but, WTF, if it actually works, it'll deserve its own class.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Figuera MPM

Hi Ufo,

It's not a scam. In generators (and motors) we are interested in generated voltage and that is maximized by orienting the most armature conductors in the moving field (in the proper direction). This happens to be 90°e from the armature-main field alignment which would yield maximum flux linkage resulting in the highest induction, which is not the purpose of the generator (or motor). Transformers are used for that purpose (inducing voltage in the secondary).
                Hello Bistander,

I am sorry to disagree on the bold and specifically underlined statement...and the problem is that so far it has not been able to be demonstrated with a simple experiment.

As Figuera writes...Max Induction takes place when the Magnetized Exciters Cores line up with the Induced ones, it is exactly at that point-line when the magnetized core magnetizes the induced core ...there are many sites out there which coincides with this concept...but hey...it is ok to disagree.

I see no scam. If you want inducton, use a transformer. Use a generator if you want voltage generated from motion.
                Both (Transformers and Generators) Induce an EMF...different methods...but bolts down to the same effect..."varying the Magnetic Field"...Faraday 1st Law...One uses AC, the second one (Generator) uses DC and variation occurs over Space/Time.

I do realize this thread is about an apparatus claiming to generate voltage (and deliver power) without physical motion at power levels in excess of what can be attributed to induction. The mechanism or process for this feat is not yet identified and understood. The best you can do is use the hints left behind by CF, build it and test it. I'll worry about using it as a motor once it has been demonstrated.
                I am working on that......and it does work...as you wrote...the best way is to build it then test it and verify with your own eyes it performs exactly as predicted by Figuera.

Electric generators (and motors) are considered energy conversion devices. Transformers are electric power conditioning devices. I'm not sure where this Figuera apparatus would fit, but, WTF, if it actually works, it'll deserve its own class.

Regards,

bi
                Yes, for sure it deserves its own class...Motion Perpetual Generator...Motionless Generator...Free Energy Machine...and all the works around that fact...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• My Figuera Resistors Test 2...

Hello to All,

I have been conducting several tests with my 300W Resistors...and last night I was able to kind of stabilize the whole system...and I want to share here my results...as later on I will be loading a short video where I show what I am talking about described below.

I am using my Switching PSU to power up the Exciter System...since there are resistors it works fine up to a point, and so still limited not to deliver its full Max Output (600W)...However, enough power to experience a great knowledge on this device.

And if any of you have the possibility to make this tests, I really encourage you to do them...you will be amazed by the experience.

I have so far the same set of Two Primaries and one Secondary, resistors are nine (9) and primaries are wound with 16 awg, four layers...0.4 ohms each. and since electromagnets are so low resistance I had sparks at commutator due to coils kick back...so, I tried reversed Diodes at each coil terminal and sparks were gone, but Induction decreased...so, last night I tested another option...:

[IMG][/IMG]

I installed diodes as seen above (paralleled to both end resistors)...they are heat sink diodes from an old generator I had taken apart...and by being there, they prevent the "jump" when cycles restarts another 180º (sparks take place exactly when switching from full contact back to resistance path)...and Induction is not reduced... even noticing that current travel in return mode is reduced to a shorter path for the positive flow.

At this point I am experiencing Over Unity at Secondary Output, according to Scope Signals, (one probe connected at one primary terminal and second channel to output)which is seen clearly even at very low RPM´s of rotary switch.

Both Scope Probes are set at 10X Attenuation Mode (which means we have to multiply times 10 the V Max Values), in order to capture entire signal within screen... both probes with same V and timing settings.

But the OU result is not what capture my attention...

I have set a Diode Bridge at Secondary Output and have a V meter connected to the -/+ terminals...to demonstrate that as I increase speed (RPM's at Rotary Switch) and NOT touching PSU feeding primaries...the Meter increases its Voltage display...but that is not it...the Switching PSU kind of "automatically" starts rising up Voltage and Amperage....to a point of acceleration where huge sparks start appearing at commutator.

And it was very interesting as funny to see that the more I speed up the small motor...the higher PSU will display its V&A...just like if I would be dialing it up with myself...and I laugh...because I said..."this way for sure I will never show OU comparing to Source"...the PSU was always higher than V Meter at output bridge. But Not at Scope!!...Scope was still showing OU, based on signals peak levels, plus at V Max readings at 10X between both channels.

And my final conclusion is that Both Primaries are generating back also an output, which is greater than the input they are originally taking from PSU.

The way I see this... is that resistors can not store/retain that excess power received back from Primaries like Part G would...so this excess power is sent back to PSU...which at this point serves as an Output Meter on V & A based on the difference from the original Output settings.

And I understand that this phenomena have to be observed on a video -for you all to believe me-...plus, so you see with your own eyes...

Resistors do not get hot...they are on heat sink...but still not even warm...what is getting hot is the small motor by running at high speeds...but I will eventually add either a small two phase BLDC Fan...or take it apart and install a plastic fan at rotor...later on...not now, since I will have to re-align motor which is a pain in the neck...small fan would come in first...they spend nickel and dimes of energy.

I am building another set of primaries and secondaries at this point...but the way I see things with resistors...the more the primaries at the exciting system...the more power I will get back to PSU...so it will become a "never ending saga..."

My conclusions is that even being a resistors simple test...it yielded very positive results...as a great learning experience about the main components behavior on Figuera's device.

Regards to All.

Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-03-2017, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• UFOpolitics;
                    Goes really BOTH V and A up simultaneously on the PSU? Not only the Voltage and A the same? / Arne

Comment

• Originally posted by seaad View Post
                      UFOpolitics;
                      Goes really BOTH V and A up simultaneously on the PSU? Not only the Voltage and A the same? / Arne

Yeap, both.

Plus I wanted to rectify something I wrote before to you...

We DO get output when I reverse just one primary Voltage terminals...which means having N>>S fluctuations...but it does not do "the magic" like as going over Input on Scope Signals...plus when accelerating, Output increases while Input stays exactly at its place.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-03-2017, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                        Hello Bistander,

I am sorry to disagree on the bold and specifically underlined statement...and the problem is that so far it has not been able to be demonstrated with a simple experiment.

As Figuera writes...Max Induction takes place when the Magnetized Exciters Cores line up with the Induced ones, it is exactly at that point-line when the magnetized core magnetizes the induced core ...there are many sites out there which coincides with this concept...but hey...it is ok to disagree.

Both (Transformers and Generators) Induce an EMF...different methods...but bolts down to the same effect..."varying the Magnetic Field"...Faraday 1st Law...One uses AC, the second one (Generator) uses DC and variation occurs over Space/Time.

I am working on that......and it does work...as you wrote...the best way is to build it then test it and verify with your own eyes it performs exactly as predicted by Figuera.

Yes, for sure it deserves its own class...Motion Perpetual Generator...Motionless Generator...Free Energy Machine...and all the works around that fact...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                        I don't know Ufo. It seems in one paragraph you disagree with me then in your next paragraph you make statements which say the same thing as I said. Let's just leave it on the table for now.

You appear to be having a good time testing. Interesting. To convince me of OU, both output power and input power are required measurements in real time in Watts. I assume in your test you were referring to a higher output voltage which is obtainable with most any old transformer.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                          I don't know Ufo. It seems in one paragraph you disagree with me then in your next paragraph you make statements which say the same thing as I said. Let's just leave it on the table for now.
                          Done deal Bistander, let's leave it on the table...just on a side...

You appear to be having a good time testing. Interesting. To convince me of OU, both output power and input power are required measurements in real time in Watts. I assume in your test you were referring to a higher output voltage which is obtainable with most any old transformer.

Regards,

bi
                          At this point of testing...I am not about to prove it to you in power measurements...but whenever I have All Primaries Secondaries hooked together...then we will see real input versus real output

These are just preliminary tests...and like I wrote before...it just shows Scope Signals at OU...Input versus Output...and I know they mean just a Voltage Signal...as you wrote, we could see that in an "old transformer"...and of course decreasing amps value to obtain the Higher Voltage...

The point about this tests resumes why MM kept saying that resistors would never allow a self sustainable system...primaries returned energy is being either wasted in heat or sent back to PSU...but does not have the ability to be recycled back within a closed system like with Part G Toroid Core.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-03-2017, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• Amp fluctuations at PSU...

Originally posted by seaad View Post
                            UFOpolitics;

Seaad,

I wanted to add that Amps does not raise -at same rate- as V does at PSU...Amp goes through a "process" which comes down first...then as system stabilizes at steady speed it raises back to starting point then goes up a bit...not much though...it is just two primaries here.

The way I am setting PSU is by raising V & A at a minimal level...like 6-10V and 1.5 - 2.0 Amps...(whenever I have the minimal required field which starts the induction at secondary, seeing it at the blinking lamp, plus the viewing film at primaries)

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Confirmando

Hola a todos:
                              Antes que nada quiero pedir perdón por escribir en español, no hablo ingles...

@Ufo: Acabo de comprobar, que mis baterías cogen carga dejándolas un rato ( como 5 minutos), lo cual creo puede confirmar lo que vd. dice, sin embargo al cargar la secundaria se nos esfuma la magia... seguramente el exceso de energía en las primarias no es suficiente para compensar la carga, solo tengo conectado un conjunto.(espero haber entendido su mensaje con el traductor "San Google")...

Seguiremos investigando, un saludo desde Castilla la Mancha (la tierra de D. Quijote)...

Saludos
                              Last edited by Matu; 01-03-2017, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matu View Post
                                Hola a todos:
                                Antes que nada quiero pedir perdón por escribir en español, no hablo ingles...
                                Hola Matu, enhorabuena!!

@All: Matu is saying hello as excusing himself for writing here in Spanish as He does not speak English...

Originally posted by Matu View Post
                                @Ufo: Acabo de comprobar, que mis baterías cogen carga dejándolas un rato ( como 5 minutos), lo cual creo puede confirmar lo que vd. dice, sin embargo al cargar la secundaria se nos esfuma la magia... ensando: seguramente el exceso de energía en las primarias no es suficiente para compensar la carga, solo tengo conectado un conjunto.(espero haber entendido su mensaje con el traductor "San Google")... :RE:RE

Seguiremos investigando, un saludo desde Castilla la Mancha (la tierra de D. Quijote)... :abrazo:

Saludos

Castilla, la Mancha...la tierra del Quijote!!...bella tierra!!

Pero Matu, Yo estaba hablando del experimento de Figuera, sin baterias... estoy alimentandolo con una fuente externa (PSU en inglés Power Source Unit)

Lo que manifiestas es lo que llamamos una carga ¨superficial en baterias cuando se dejan en reposo...pero las lecturas son falsas...no duran lo suficiente.

En Figuera estoy experimentando un aumento de energía proveniente de los electroimanes excitadores (Inductores ó Primarios), cuando acelero el pequeño motor.

Abrazos

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                                X